Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She would find herself in this new room, in this new building, in this new group, but nothing felt different. Everything was the same. The suffocating atmosphere, the blatant dislike for her personality, the emotional along with the physical abuse would probably be soon to follow, and the abandonment again lingered in the air. Why was she doomed to this punishment? What did she do to deserve the treatment she received? She lay flat on her stomach feeling the chill of the rock-solid ground dressed only in a T-shirt pulled well up to just below her breasts and a pair of shorts. Her legs were crossed in the air behind her while she propped her head up on one elbow using the other to grow flowers in the palm of her hand. The elbow attached to the cold floor didn't feel that way, no, pain ascended across her forearm from the point of contact. She didn't wince in pain, nor did she even bother to move her arm. She cared not if it tingled to the point where it restricted her blood flow. She cared not what happened to her at this point.

Blue orbs would be entranced on the petals of a rose that grew into her hand forming the bud of the flower from her palm. It was beautiful, black, and slick. The petals were silk-smooth, light to the touch, and easy to take comfort in considering she couldn't take comfort in anything else. Graven had been there for a brief moment in her time of need only to disappear after lying to her. He had been so kind, so sweet, so deceiving, except it didn't seem but to make Selica’s heart twinge. What a pity. Ika on the other hand. Ika Mazi. She couldn't get his name out of her head. It seethed with rage, it melted with love, and it broke her heart with sadness. That bastard. He had been there, made her believe in their love, except he didn't love her. He left her! She had fought for him, she had loved him no matter what, and she had devoted her efforts to pleasing him. He went, he won, and he didn't give her a second chance. She was just a pawn. A pawn with heartstrings he could pull to do his bidding, until he didn't need her anymore. She was such an idiot.

She would crush the rose in her hand watching the dying petals fall to the ground as she lay in the floor. She had no furniture, except a few places to store clothing and jewelry. She had no bedding, no mirrors, no chairs, no plant life, etc. She didn't feel the need for such trivial things because they didn't matter in her eyes. They were objects that were to be saved for those who were worth it. She would have much rather stayed in the cold, hard floor surface because that's what she believed she deserved. She had lost every ounce of motivation as her head fell lightly to the floor with her long, white hair spreading across the ground’s surface with her feet following behind. “The day we met… you should have just burned me alive,” her voice was soft as she spoke to the dead petals and her blue eyes were a duller grey now.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Vizard
Vizard
My sweet sweet Selica...
I'm sure you'd make a lovely puddle..
Ika heard his "lovers" contempt all the way from the other room where he had been skull-fucking Graven's severed head for laughs and a good time. However he knew upon being reminded by Selica's silence, that he had other toys to tend to as well. He began to sneak in behind his lovely Arrancar woman, and placed a hand on her shoulder so that she would know he was there. "My sweet sweet Selica, why are you killing the flowers in this room and muttering to yourself about me burning you to death when we first met?.. I mean don't get me wrong, you'd make quite a beautiful little puddle, but I think I prefer you this way if I'm being honest." He smiled and let his fingers trace her throat down to her chest before he would release a bit, giving her a small bit of space to react. "Now what on Earth could it be that brings you so much contempt for our lovely time together my sweetheart?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:18 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica Aciles

Selica would be seen swirling the dead flower around the floor separating the petals in a randomized fashion awaiting her life to resume to some sort of happy state. However, she would feel a hand on her shoulder forcing a spike to protrude from her palm as she sat up and twisted around to jab this intruder in the throat. Of course, she would freeze in her tracks receeding the spike as her blue eyes stared widely at his being. Her heart seemed to skip a beat, but then became dull in its emption once again. What did she care? He didn't truly love her anyway, even as she listened to him compliment her. He spoke to her in a manner that suggested he had real feelings for her, which would irritate her. Except, she would only necome more irritated as he ran his fingers across her skin, down her throat stopping at her chest. Then, he would ask her just the question she was dying to answer.

"You ask what bringsme contempt, Ika Mazi?" She would rise to her feet closing the distance between them as her blue/grey eyes stared him down knowing full well he wouldn't approve. She didn't care if he struck her down right here, "You.. You waltz in here giving me pet names. Sweetheart? Let me tell you, "sweetheart", you.. You," her eyes would begin to water with anger as she searched for what to say, "Y-You.. abandoned me." She simply couldn't hold it in as silent tears stroked her cheeks. "I did.. EVERYTHING fo you.. and the moment you got the chance.. YOU LEFT ME! Alone. I had nowhere to go. Nobody to be with. Apparently, I'm not good enough to live in this shithole of a world, unless you're in it! And that... that pisses me off because I know you won't be here forever.. and you'll leave me again." If he hadn't snatched her up and half beaten her to death for her outburst against him by now, she would continue rubbing her eyes with a few sniffles, "But damn it, Ika Mazi, I can't stop loving you." If she didn't have this option, well... eh. That was ok too.

technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Oh right
She exists
Ika listened to her speak, her words were easily twisted against themselves, they betrayed her inner most desires and for that she would be forced to deal with the consequences of her actions. But she wouldn't have to pay physically, physical torment was too easy a burden to bare no, no he would verbally eviscerate everything she thought she had known about the situation. "What is love to you Selica, a fleeting quick rummaging in the pale moonlight? My love for you was so grand, was so spectacular, that I only wished to make the world perfect for you, I lived and could've potentially died to make this life better for you. That was my conquest, my goal. Unfortunately as I took my position to do that so easily, my heart was pained. Oh how I missed my sweet rose... It was too much and now.. now here I am, I stand before you reformed, returning, never to leave again.." Ika smirked from ear to ear, and awaited her response.

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica Aciles

Her blue eyes would stare at him confused and full of tears listening to his intricate expression of love to her. He began by pinning her own feelings on herself asking her if she truly knew what love was. This had made her angry,  of course, with eyes of darkened daggers. She wouldn't let him blame her. She wouldn't let him fool her. She wouldn't let him win her over again. Could she? Could she be that strong? Would she be that strong?

He would continue speaking of his love for her, of his grand scheme to give her everythibg she deserved, and his saddened self upon realizing how much he had missed her. She almost believed him for a moment; her eyes sparkled under all the tears and fierceness. However, she simply couldn't get over the fact that she couldn't see that was how he truly felt about her. He would probably tell his creepy daughter something similar; about everything he did being for her and how she was all he thought about. Well, it did seem that bitch of her mother was forcing him into this fatherly roll, but that was an entirely different thought. The point was that she coul see him playing this game. He would tell everyone something different so that they would all fall at his feet. Did he really mean it?

Selica would back away from him a few more steps until she reached a wall. Her head swirled with thoughts and old mannerisms. He made her feel as if she belonged, yet he made her feel as if she was just another puzzle piece that didn't matter in the sake of a bigger picture. Never to leave again? Did she want him to stay? Did she want HIM? She would pull her fingers up to pinch the bridge of her nose as she thought. How did she know this was true? Blue eyes would make their way up towards his face again, as she leaned against the wall behind her. "Love is sacrifice, love is togetherness, love is for better, love is for worse, love is pain, and love is truth. I need not say more because my stance should be obvious that my love is no joke. It's no game. It's honest. It's real. You have my heart and nobody can take it away... but I want to ask you, " She wasn't sure whether she would regret this or not. She froze in her place as she thought about it or not. However, she had already went and brought attention to it. "Will you show me you mean it?" She would look away as her face was now coated in a red tint and her eyes held a twinge of fear. How would he respond to such a request? What could he possibly show her to prove these feelings he spoke of?

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
So...
It wasn't enough already?..
Ika's eyes hardened on the Arrancar before him, his expression quickly turning pained and sad as she asked him to prove his love for her at that present moment. "Oh?.. It really just wasn't enough already?.. Well then.." Ika's hand moved from her cheek, down off of her face and he withdrew it. He stepped back, recoiling from the whole situation. The sadness was genuine but there was no way she could read the cause, but all the same he knew his genuine sorrowful approach would help in reeling her back in. He turned his back to the Arrancar he had just recently professed his love to, and shook his head. "I thought I'd already proven that by giving you as much as I have, by trying as much as I have. I've never loved anyone else, even my own children were accidents or experiments from hundreds of years ago and while I try even now to maybe be better than MY father I.. I struggle a bit. But if you feel neglected Selica, then leave. I can't stop you. My love is true but it is unconditional, and if yours is not the same? It's not of equal value in my heart."

on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica Aciles

Her blue eyes would glare at him in a swift motion as he turned his back to her. What was he saying? What was he trying to do to her? Then again, he did look a little sad and whatever when he was looking at her. No, he couldn't have been THAT sad, could he? Her blue eyes would look from his back to the floor listening to his words as he spoke. She would shift around almost in an agitated state from the emotions she was feeling. She didn't want to feel bad, but something about him made her want to.

Selica would groan a bit listening to Ika's whole monologue and then she would sigh. That was it. She couldn't stand it anymore. As much as she hated to admit, he was the love of her life and she couldn't stand to live without him. "Wait, Ika. Please? I.. uhm.. I'm sorry. Don't make me leave and don't let me go. I just was upset that I couldn't be with you this whole time. I was treated wrongfully without you, but I know it wasn't your fault. Please don't leave me again. I really do love you. It is unconditional. My emotions got the better of me," her voice was soft and her being was a saddened mess. She couldn't help herself but to give in. She was trapped un his web, but maybe that wasn't so bad.
N/A
[/quote]

View user profile

on Thu May 03, 2018 1:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
if you don't want to be crucified
raise both your hands
Ika smirked while Selica couldn't see his facial expression. "Oh my love I knew you'd be true, now.. Come give me a kiss for old times sake.." Ika wasn't really making this a choice at this juncture, and he grabbed her forcibly by the hair and pulled her back into a long, painful kiss complete with the acid touch Ika had always used against her. He traced her chest once more as he released, he found her various expressions of pain to be rather hot in some sort of sadists pleasure way. He closed his eyes for a moment, then extended his hand for her. "We both get carried away sometimes you understand, such things happen when passions are this powerful, come with me my darling. Let me show you your new castle. Your new home!"

on Sun May 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica Aciles

Blue eyes would wander his face as he found himself content with her answer and even asked for her affections. Although she felt hesitant, her heart seemed to skip a beat encapsulated in her chest. After his words were spoken, his fingers would interlock with her hair briskly, forcing her being closer to him as she felt the pinching of multitudes of strands against her scalp. It stung and she seemed to yelp a bit in surprise, except her body felt so warm. The kiss was long and painful, however it wasn't the first time his acid had entered her body. Nonetheless, it was still enough to make her moan in a bit of pain as she felt a sweep of relaxation cover her body. Why did she enjoy this so much?

When the kiss was finally over, her mouth and throat were burning hot. They were numb, but it wouldn't be long before they would be good as new for she was already beginning to recover. His hand would be extended to her as he offered to take her around Las Noches. His castle, her castle, their castle. She was surprised when he said it was hers too. However, he wasn't completely wrong. So with a blush, she would gently place her hand in his. "My Dearest, I've missed you. You treat me far better than any so called prince could," her heart was beginning to revert back to its old ways in his presence. It wasn't what she deserved, but it was what she felt was right. She knew that no matter how hard she tried to hide it or forget it.. that she loved him.
N/A
[/quote]

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum