Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:40 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

When she stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the living world, she had only two things on her mind: Gin de Grey, and a ride home.

She knew that the Soul Society would be her home now. Everything she did would come from here, and this would be her place of residence. Immediately, she recognize that it was far better than Hell; it certainly wasn't as Hot as it was down there, and there were actual people to talk to rather than an assinine amount of screaming and torture. Who knew Canibalism was so high on the sin list?

"Excuse me," a very feminine voice spoke as she brushed her bright pink hair behind her ears, smiling at the man selling fruit on the street. "Do you happen to know where Seireitei is, from here?"

The man raised an eyebrow and looked to his right. She saw that the street seemed to continue forever, then nodded.

"You're in District 27 of Southern Rukongai." As he spoke, she could see the spit coming from his lips and only now noticed the crumbs welded to his beard, no doubt from decades of lack of self care. "Average person, maybe two weeks to get there. I can get you there in a day."

"Really now? And... how, pray tell, might you do that?"

The man leaned in close, and she could almost taste the vodka permanently on his tongue.

"It's simply, pretty lady. You fuck me right here and right now, and I'll take you to a world beyond your imagination."

An explosion wrecked the entire stall as her hand was thrust out where his face used to be, his body lying halfway through the wall as his clothes were tattered. Gathering her composure, the pink-haired woman sighed lightly and calmed herself down, then turned and began to walk towards Seireitei.

Gin promised that he'd help her find her path. Artemis de Grey was going to make sure he kept that promise.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:58 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
He hadn't even been back for a few hours before he received reports about the incident. After having visited Squad 4 of course. He was at his desk, his current Third Seat relaying the information.

"Eye witnesses say that she retaliated to what he said violently. While he was not killed he was left with several burns and a broken nose, all of which he is asking us to repay him for."

The Captain shut his eyes and rubs his temples with his fingers. "He will not be seeing anything until he brings forth proof that she attacked unprovoked. Pay for the damages to the building, since it was caused by the 'de Grey' family." He stands and straps his sword to his hip as he steps out. "Keep the squad in line until I return." And with the soft static of Flash Step Gin de Grey was gone, heading for the Rukongai in search of Artemis. He really didn't need her causing more damage to the patrons of the afterlife.

What normally takes days of walking is covered within hours thanks to his repetitive Flash Step, bringing him just outside of District 25. He decides to stay outside it figuring she couldn't have made it past here. He flares his Spirit Energy, thinking she might feel it. Of course, he also makes sure he is standing up in the air and clearly visible to the woman. She couldn't have gotten that far towards the Seireitei yet.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

District 26 was a bit better than 27, though not by much. People were still basically just getting by, but she figured that if it was slightly better this way, if she had gone the other way it would inevitably get worse and worse. Artemis wondered just how bad it would get, and how far the districts went.

"Could I ask for a bottle of water from you?" She smiled innocently as the old lady nodded and handed her a bottle, then kept her hand out expecting payment. Artemis looked confused for a moment, then thought. She had experience in stealing, and could easily walk away without the lady doing much, but she was trying to be a better person this time around. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a solid gold coin and placed it in the lady's hands. With a smile, Artemis was dismissed.

"That smells delicious." Again with the innocent smile. Again with the stall owner nodding and handing her a portion. It looked to be some sort of compressed sandwhich, perfect for traveling with. She was moderately hungry, and knew that eating restore spiritual pressure, but once again she felt the urge to just walk away. Shaking it off once more, she pulled out another gold coin and placed it in his hands, being dismissed.

As she walked, Artemis ate her sandwhich and drank her water, the sun overhead starting to set. She'd been walking for hours, and judging by her surroundings had made it to District 25. On one hand, she could keep walking; on the other, she could rest up here. If she made it through two districts in a few hours, she could make it there in just a few days; she wondered why the man had told her it would take two weeks.

Sitting down in the shade and finishing her meal, she realized that the districts were getting slightly longer as she got closer. Perhaps District 1 was the size of three of these districts, or maybe not. She didn't know anything about Soul Society, she'd never been here before. Throwing her bottle of water into the trash and wiping her lips with a napkin, she decided to go ahead and rest for the night and start again in the morning.

Then, she felt it. A spiritual pressure fit for a Captain-Class Shinigami. More importantly, though, it was familiar; it was undeniably Gin de Grey's. He'd found her. Did her little incident with the chubby man get his attention that fast? With a smile, she changed her mind and pressed on. It wasn't long before she found him, standing in the air, much like their first encounter. She tried to airwalk up, but found that it was unfamiliar to her nowadays.

"Great. Something to learn." She walked over to where he could just slowly drop out and be right next to her, and smiled at him. "You promised to bring me up right this time, Gin. I'm holding you to that." For the first time in a long time, her smile was genuine; she was actually happy and in a fairly good mood. Her clothing was currently identical to her time as a Sinner, except for the hood; it felt weird, almost hot here, in that outfit. Taking off the armor, she was left with a much more simplistic outfit.

Cracking her neck and dropping the armor in the dirt next to her, Artemis symbolically cast off her transgressions and embraced who she now was. Still smiling at Gin, she held out her hand like a lady, offering to shake Gin's.

"Artemis de Grey. Pleasure to meet you properly."
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
He lowers himself down beside the woman seeing as she couldn't join him up in the air. While unexpected, it wasn't unlikely. "I am a man of my word, and so here I am." He replies to her starting statement. He smiles back, the joy in hers matching with that of her good mood. He watches her cast off the armor, as does the small crowd that gathered, and many began to whisper at the name she gave.

'THE Artemis? Founder of the 'de Grey' Royal Family?' 'She's back? What could this mean?'

Gin ignored the talk and focused on the kin right in front of his eyes, and brings his hand forward. He would shake her hand firmly, and with respect. "Gin de Grey, and the pleasure is all mine." When the handshake was done he turns back towards the Soul Society. "Come, tonight I'll have you sleep in our family's compound. In the morning we can get you in to the academy." As he walks he has his head turned to properly talk to her. "I've already filed paperwork to have you instated as my Vice-Captain, seeing as I don't have one yet. That way when you're done there you aren't sent to one of the other Captains. To make that happen though, you need to focus on three things." He gives her time to listen and understand before continuing.

"A Lieutenant is required to have their Shikai, so your main priority will be learning your Zanpakutou's name. This is the most important requirement, all the others are minor. However you will need to try and keep good grades. It will make you look more reliable for the position." He then chuckles a bit. "For the third, I have no worry that you will do excellently in. Just take it easy on the newer students when going through combat training."

View user profile

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Artemis smiled at Gin once more as he replied, and turned around as the others spoke. Was she really so famous here? She wasn't even aware she had a lineage to speak of, but apparently that no good Leonidas had amounted to something after all.

She elected not to answer them and instead turned back towards Gin who explained that she'd be sleeping in the Compound tonight and enter the Academy. Artemis scoffed at the idea immediately; she was a trained warrior, older than most of the other people here and undoubtedly older than most Shinigami. How could she have to go to School for anything? Gin stated that she'd need to learn her Shikai and get familiar with her Zanpakutou, and Gin commented about the combat training, which she chuckled at as well.

While they walked back, Artemis stood next to Gin the entire time, thinking about what she was getting herself into. How difficult could it really be, she wondered?

Some time later...

"I just don't get it, Gin," she said, throwing the sword on the ground and scoffing at it. "The damn thing isn't listening to me or talking back! How am I supposed to learn my Shikai if I can't even hear the damn sword TALK!?" If she had any reiatsu, it would flare up and likely crack the window. As it was, knowing she didn't, she picked up her cup and threw it out the window, breaking it and screaming loudly. For a two thousand year old ancestor of the de Grey family, she really was having a temper tantrum.

"I understand that it's supposed to take time, the stupid assholes at the Academy have said that numerously, but I cannot hear the sword, Gin!" Her eyes were red and wet, and it looked like she was going to cry.
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The man had been working with her for a few days now to get her Zanpakutou to speak. After all, she made it through the academy pretty quickly. However her Zanpakutou still hadn't revealed itself. "It's fine, Artemis. It may not be speaking but it is there. We will just have to get you to speak directly to it inside your inner world." His voice was calm and firm, much like an older brother teaching a sibling how to do something cool.

"It isn't about just hearing, Artemis." He walks over and kneels down to the thrown weapon. "Your sword is a part of your soul now, and it is fairly new. It is probably adjusting inside your inner world, learning about what kind of person you are." He walks back to her and kneels down in front of her, holding her weapon out to her. "Now, place your sword on your lap." He waits for her to grab hold of her sword before sitting down across from her. "Place your hands upon it, then close your eyes." He begins to do as he himself says, acting out his instructions. "Slow your breathing and block out all outside distractions. Focus on entering your mind, your inner world." Despite her actions he remained calm and encouraging. He would get them to speak, that was a certainty. Only question was how long it would take.

He waits, opening his eyes to see if she was following his instruction.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"Inner world? What are you talking about?" She'd heard the same words at the Academy, but as of yet she still didn't much understand what that was. She couldn't seem to wrap her head around the fact that there was supposedly a world inside of her, inside of everyone. How many were there? Did people share their inner worlds normally? Would Gin and her share one due to lineage? Questions that would be forever left unanswered, Artemis sighed and watched as Gin picked up her sword.

Kneeling down to match Gin's stance, she took the sword and placed it upon her lap, closing her eyes and placing her hands upon it. As Gin explained to block out all distractions, she wanted to say something along the lines of that being easier when he wasn't talking, but felt she'd been destructive enough today and instead focused on... well, focusing.

Her body was still, her breaths deep and calm as she focused on her sword. Without moving her eyes nor her hands, she felt the shape of. On her lap there was the same standard Asauchi that every academy student had; a bland katana with no special markers. For whatever reason though, she could feel a different sword; it was still a katana, but the grip of it was engraved and grooved... it felt familiar. Vios? Yeah, it was Vios... her katana from her time as a Sinner.

Rolling her eyes in the back of her head, Artemis groaned and fell backwards, laying on the floor as she stared into the ceiling.

"This isn't working, Gin. I just keep thinking about Vios. I miss my old weapons. Why is this so difficult. I just want my bow and sword back... this is driving me insane." Sitting back up, she thought about throwing the stupid sword again, but for some reason she instead picked up it carefully and looked at it.
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:30 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gin de Grey watched as the woman tried. He could see the effort being made but something kept her troubled, unfocused. Maybe he should ask? Before he could though, she makes her statement. "Your old weapons?" He remembers having picked them up after their fight, but had left them in his office on one of his desks to be cataloged and stored away. It seems though their time to be used wasn't quite up. "If that's the case." He stands and heads towards the barracks from where they were training. "I'll be right back, keep trying while I am gone." He slides open a door, and just as easily is behind it as it shuts. He heads towards his office at a calm pace. He greets members of his division as he passes.

It doesn't take long until he gets to his office, in which he takes hold of Artemis' old weapons and begins bringing them out. He could still feel the energy of Hell lingering on them from how long she spent down there. His squad stayed clear of their Captain as he carried the sword and bow, feeling uneasy from whatever came off the weapons.

He steps back out to where he and Artemis were training. "If it will help you commune with your Zanpakutou Spirit, then here are your old weapons." He kneels down and places the two before the woman's legs. "Now, when you are ready try again. Keep your mind clear of all outside distractions."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:12 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Vios...

Soft blue eyes looked down on the bland katana in her hands. It had the same weight as Vios, and she could feel the sword's presence in her mind... but it wasn't the sword she was currently holding. Something was delaying this from working, preventing this from going according to plan. Gin excused himself and told her to keep trying, but she'd already tuned him out as she was focusing on her actions.

Thanatos...

The bow was her favorite weapon. It was more of an extension of herself than Vios ever was. Upon thinking the name Thanatos, however, the sword in her hands seemed to pulse with energy. What the hell was that?

Artemis jumped up and dropped the blade on the ground, lowkey freaking out when Gin finally walked back in to see her standing several feet away and looking combat ready. She turned to look at him, and her eyes lit up with happiness when she saw what he was holding.

She bounded over and took hold of her old bow, smiling, but was surprised when nothing else happened. It didn't react the same way the Asauchi had when she thought about its name... so why?

Sitting back down and crossing her legs, Artemis placed her Asauchi in her lap once more and held the bow over it. Still, nothing seemed to happen. She looked over at her old sword, though... was it possible? Figuring it was worth a shot, Artemis motioned for Gin to hand her the blade as well.

Upon holding all three of her weapons at the same time, the sword and bow disappeared in a flash of light. At least, that's what it looked like: the Asauchi and the Bow were completely gone. All that was left was Vios.

Artemis picked it up and looked at it. Despite knowing it had a perfect weight to it, the weapon was weightless. It was completely effortless to hold in her hands, and felt more natural than ever. Raising an eyebrow, she whispered the word Vios, but nothing happened.

"Vios." She said again, but louder this time. Still, nothing happened. The bow was gone, too, though. If Vios was absorbed for the weapon's appearance, then maybe... "Thanatos."

Another flash of light erupted from her position as Artemis' sword disappeared once more, and in her hands appeared a completely new sword, with a fancy shield in the other. The rose-haired girl jumped up and tried to drop the weapons, but they didn't come loose. She looked at Gin as if she was in danger, highkey freaking out this time.

"What happened!?"
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:02 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was giving a favored toy back to a young child. It was a reminder how much she was different from how she was before, not that he knew what she was like outside of fighting. He had cleansed her of sin upon first meeting her, undoubtedly causing change to her personality even if minuscule. It brings a smile to his face. Of course, his attention had quickly gotten grabbed at her placing the three together. Could those two weapons have been holding small pieces of her soul? It would explain why she hadn't gotten a reply from her sword spirit, a literal manifestation of her soul. It couldn't speak if it wasn't whole. He sits down and watches. She places the two with her Zanpakutou and watches the old weapons vanish. Well, not entirely. Her Zanpakutou took the form of her old sword. It was what seemed most familiar to her so it made sense.

He then heard her mention the sword's name, Vios. Nothing happened, and he knew why. Her sword probably held the name of her other weapon. This hypothesis proved correct when she stated the name, and the sword activated it's first release. Excitedly he stands and looks it over, and impressive sword and shield combo. He was curious what abilities came with such weapons, but that was something to come later. She was really starting to freak out, he should say something. "Easy, Artemis. It's your Shikai, remember mine?" He draws his own sword. "Embrace Corruption, Bōkyaku." The sword quickly takes to the claymore she was bound to remember. "Your sword took to it's new shape, it's first release." He plants his blade into the ground. "Take a deep breath, and look them over. Do they feel off? Like they don't belong?" Of course he was going for her to see that there was nothing to worry about, that the new form of her weapon was natural. He stands there waiting for her to regain composure. On his face was a wide smile, one of pride. Not in himself, but her. "I knew you could do it, we probably would have had this sooner if I knew you needed your old weapons."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum