Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: [Private] Seralin's Last Resort on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:12 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame Yuuichi

#tier1-1
#[url=bgm]bgm[/url]
#ayame
#
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Ayame would listen gladly as the woman agreed to her terms and even spoke about getting rest herself. Well, at least she wouldn't have to answer anymore questions, nor would she have to keep too close an eye on her. It wasn't that Seralin was a threat, but she was forced to be considered as one in this moment. As thoughts passed through Ayame's head, she would hear Shingen begin to speak and she would turn her head to hopefully be able to pay attention to him. He would speak of her getting rest to which a light smile would cross her face as he thanked her for her work. She didn't do it for the praises, but she certainly felt important when she did her work correctly. She was just trying to make up for her sins one life at a time.

He would then speak to Seralin and offer to fo Ayame's piece of the paperwork leaving her quite relaxed. She didn't want him to have to deal with that sort of stress, but she certainly didn't have the energy to do it herself. In fact, she barely had the energy to make it to her quarters. Anywayx as Shingen waved to leave Ayame would call out to him, "Thank You, Captain Minamori." She would then turn to lock eyes with Seralin, who's question had gone unanswered about when she became Squad 4's Captain. With a sigh, she would sit up in her seat resting her head in her hands before looking up once more. "I became captain, when my Captain was murdered in cold blood," Ayame would say with with saddened eyes too tired to hide her emotions. "It was... very recent. We were lost for a while without her. Then, they chose me."

technique log [click to open]
N/A

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#22 Re: [Private] Seralin's Last Resort on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
"I see... I'm sorry for bringing it up. I didn't think it would be something dark." Seralin replied calmly. Seemed she wasn't the only one who joined Squad 4 and had a bad experience involving a Captain. "At least you didn't end up killing yours yourself." She lays back, her eyes looking up at the ceiling. Her eyelids felt heavy, and it showed, but she continued anyway. "I remember standing before Central 46, being told that I wasn't to blame for killing him. I still don't remember doing it... or even why. But I remember how everyone looked at me with pity after that. Nobody explained why, even when I asked why. They just kept telling me that I couldn't handle it yet, and to stay away from 'that room'." Slowly, her eyes close. "It's been good, new Captain, but I think I should sleep now..." Unless stopped for some reason, Seralin would drift into a deep slumber.
View user profile

#23 Re: [Private] Seralin's Last Resort on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame would listen to this girl's story, as she sat calmly in her chair. How could she have killed a man and not known? If they were close, a mental block would be a solid answer to that question. Then, to be told that everyone around her knew and the way they interacted with her after that. It surely wasn't a walk in the park being treated like that. It's no wonder she left. Soon after her story ended, Seralin would speak about sleeping and drift off into dream land. Ayame would continue to sit in that room for just a few more minutes monitoring her sleep in case something was requird, but it didn't seem she would. So, the Captain would sigh and stand slowly as she clutched her head. Killer headache. Even still, she'd make her way down the hall with a subordinate by her side and she'd find herself in her own quarters, on her own bed, sleeping without changing. She would surely be exhausted tomorrow.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#24 Re: [Private] Seralin's Last Resort on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:39 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
Thread End
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3