Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Ahh, the Seireitei, and the barracks of the Fourth Division. While the rest of the Gotei 13's ancestral home was still recovering, this place remained peaceful and serene. It was as if even the wildlife understood that it was a place of rest and healing, and the only obtrusive noise one could hear was the chirping of birds. There was no killing intent being flashed around, or oppressive reiatsu anywhere. Only peace...

That is, until the doors were busted open by a young man pushing a stretcher, while another laid on said stretcher pissed off and spraying blood everywhere from a missing arm. Seriously, any passersby would have mistaken them both for members of the Eleventh had they not been wearing the white and blue Academy uniforms.

The shouting match that was occurring happened to be comedic gold, with the white-haired male apologizing profusely while the brunette that was on the stretcher cussed him out in just about every manner imaginable.

Upon closer inspection, the boy on the stretcher had his missing left arm resting upon his chest along with his Asauchi, which was still unsheathed and seemed to be in a death grip in the arm. The one still standing, on the other hand (pun intended), had blood splattered over the left side of his body and had managed to sheathe his Asauchi before running off.

All in all, this was NOT how the morning was supposed to go.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
That morning had been calm, serene, peaceful, a multitude of words that meant anything other than what was about to occur. Little Camellia had even come in to play some sweet violin music for the patients. Ahe had a way with music that manipulated the emotions of others calming the patients as she had apparently done many times when her mother was the Captain. Ayame didn't mind if she came to visit because she was a good child. She was never problematic and she was super adorable when she snuck out before her father had the chance to pick out her clothing. Today it was a yellow dress with orange leggings and, of course, no shoes. She said it was her way of "feeling nature's response to her music". Man that kid could say some deep things sometimes.

All in all, it had been an easy day for Ayame, even allowing herself the time to take a short rest, that is until she heard screaming down the hallways. Purple orbs would look up from her desk as she made her was out the door and shunpo'd towards the cursing male voices. She would arrive as nurses were tying straps to the young shinigami's arm to help restrict blood flow as best they could. She could tell he wasn't very strong and by his robes he was simply an academy student. Man, the academy had become lively layely. Then, she would notice another boy with much mpre spuritual pressure that could very well naturally be on par with her own if not more. "You, what happened to his arm? Training shouldn't have gone this wrong. I've never seen anything like this come out of the academy before," her voice was monotonous but her eyes screamed for answers. She wanted to know just who this kid was and how he had managed to slice off another's arm.

Ascending into shikai allowing for her facial birthmark and eyes to glow bright blue Ayame would sigh a bit, "This is gonna hurt, but inevitably the pain will knock you unconcious and you'll stop bleeding until we can fix you up." A bowl of water would be brought to her as she placed her hand inside of it forming cubes of ice. She would grab the ice cautioning the rest not to touch them and she would place it on the boy's artery. Contrary to it being ice, the cubes would begin burning the site of the open wound and artery all in all cauterizing it to cease the bleeding. As she did so, yep... he.. passed out, which she didn't mind. It just made things easier.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven calmed down slightly as the Captain made her way towards them, only to put his hands up in a placating manner as she glared at him, activating her Shikai and cauterizing the wound while waiting for answers. The woman appeared to be about the same age as he was, but from what little he knew of himself that was far from the truth. She was fairly attractive, with sleek black hair, pale skin, and violet eyes. The heart-shaped mark on her cheek had begun glowing blue, as had her eyes, but that didn't necessarily detract at all from her appearance. Of course, this brought him back to the resident death glare. Panicking, Graven spat out the first thing he thought of before the Captain could lash out at him. He knew he was ridiculously strong, but he'd be damned if he knew how strong she was. He couldn't sense anything!

"Uhh, he zigged when he should have zagged!"

Fuck. He blew it. He was going to be expelled for a damned accident, all because he couldn't accurately explain a situation while being glared at by a Captain in Shikai.

God. Fucking. Damn. It.
N/A

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:32 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame would sigh hearing the ridiculous explanatiom this boy had for her that wouldn't make much sense to anyone else, but she had clearly scared him like she did many others. As the wound was closed up, Ayame's shikai would dissipate and the ice would return to it's normal watered form. "Prep him for surgery and place that arm in something to keep it preserved. We wouldn't want to have to fix that too," she would place her fingers on the bridge of her nose pinching it thinking through her thoughts and actions to come next. However, she would simply take a deep breath calming her expressions.

"Ok. So, if I have a basic concept, he moved the wrong way at the wrong time. No matter. It's not like we haven't seen severed limbs before. He'll be fine," she seemes to be rambling to herself while also speaking to this kid at the same time. Purple eyes would glance to him before she began to question him, "Forgive me, I'm not angry at you. That was rude of me. My name is Ayame Yuuichi. You can just call me Captain Yuuichi. What's your name?" She was very intruiged to see what kind of response he would possess now that she had calmed her demeanor. Normally, she wasn't this pent up, but she hadn't exactly done much of anything lately except organize, which left her feeling rather stressed.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:13 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Letting out an audible sigh at the apology from the now-named Captain Yuuichi, the white-haired student reached up and scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner as he chuckled. Her question was fairly easy to answer, and it would probably let her make a bit more sense of the situation at hand, so long as she had some inkling of who he used to be. Not...that he actually remembered much. Apparently being purified was excruciatingly painful and left you with a LOT of holes in your memory that only gradually go away over a long period of time so long as you are strong enough to heal from the amnesia in the first place...Regardless, the nice lady WAS waiting for an answer. "Promise me you won't freak out, Captain? I'm..."

Leaning in closer so he didn't freak out the nearby staff wheeling his unfortunate sparring partner away, he'd get just close enough that no one else would hear but not so close that it'd be awkward. "...Graven Fel. Sorry for the secrecy, but people are apparently terrified of me for one reason or another. Something about snatching up naughty children if they don't behave, and feeding them to Gillians while laughing maniacally?"

After he had said his name, he had backed off a bit in a polite manner, but he was being completely serious with his apology. For some reason the other students got nervous whenever he was around, and one of them actually went and bought flowers and chocolate for their mother the other day just to prove that he was behaving himself. The scary stories he'd found in the library were...not very flattering, and the few actually-informative papers he'd found lacked a lot of information and made up for it with conjecture and wild fantasy. Either way, it was all enough reason to not flaunt his name everywhere.
N/A

View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:09 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
He seemed rather nervous still, even after she had calmed herself, however she was used to it by now. Her normal mannerisms and speech had many of her own staff shaking in her wake, even if it just be from simple questions. Apparently her dull voice had made many individuals believe she was heartless and her tough love made others believe she was a mad doctor. Even still, they trusted her to do her job right, for she had never turned a patient down and everyone usually came out of her care alive, unless they have a critical incurable case. Anyway, she would sort of blink at him a few times blankly as he asked her not to freak out. What kind of question was that? Ayame normally didn't find much worth freaking out about.

So, she would nod await his answer becoming a bit more cautiois of him as he leaned closer. Then, the truth would come out causing purple eyes to widen in surprise for a moment. Graven.. Fel? That's what they were terrified of him for? Ayame would smirk holding back laughter at this ridiculoud comment. She would take a moment to make sure everything was in order in her mind before speaking to him. This was a sore subject for this squad and he was certainly not what he used to be. So, she had to take this different. Lashing out in anger was not the way to go seeing as he didn't even have the memory to display his past. He knew nothing. He remembered nothing. It was a bitter pill to swallow considering everything she had known of him from Mei's notes.

"Well.. kid.. if they're affraid of you for just that reason, then they should just drop out now or go take a history class taught by someone with some balls to teach them right," Ayame would freeze taking a moment to breathe. He was just a kid in this state. Squad 4 was a welcoming environment; she couldn't jeopardize that. "That name is one that isn't taken very lightly around here. Everything makes much more sense now. I'm just.. surprised the rumors were true. It's caused quite a controversial topic around here," purple orbs would look from the disappearing gurney to Graven. "Mr. Fel," her voice was a slight whisper at this point, "would you like to know why your name is feared throughout my Squad?"

He could accept or he could decline; she cared not. All she knew was that everyone else certainly wouldn't confront him in this manner. They wouldn't question him. They wouldn't tell him his true transgressions. They wouldn't help him remember. They were afraid. They were terrified of what might happen to him, however she wasn't. She would like to believe she wouldn't even in his most powerful state and she certainly wasn't now. For crying out loud, he chopped a kid's arm off on accident, Ayame was more than capable of taking him on. Purple orbs blended into a mixture of blues and pinks awaiting his answer. Just under those eyes, a small purple birthmark shown in the shape of a heart seemed to make everything less terrifying. Honestly, Ayame wasn't sure why it was there, but everyone seemed to focus on it, when they just couldn't meet her gaze. Perhaps, it gave people comfort.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven looked Captain Yuuki in the eye as he pondered his options. He could choose to learn what he had done, at least to this specific Division, or he could remain in ignorance until his memories came back. Either way, this was a rather important decision, and at this point he really couldn't afford to turn back now. "Captain Yuuki, I would like it very much if you told me. Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of some of the glaring for no reason."

Well, this was it. He definitely couldn't turn back now, no matter what he heard. The sound of his classmate waking up mid-surgery prep and swearing once more before the other Squad Four members could knock him out was slightly amusing, but faded away in the wake of what was about to be said.

Hopefully, he wouldn't regret it.
N/A

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] A Complete Accident (I Swear!) on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:29 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame Yuuichi

"Beautiful, bright, blonde woman. Stellar pink eyes that held something wonderful... hope. She was accepting. She was graceful. She was something mysterious, yet charming all in one. She had been so kind, so caring, and so admiring. Obviously, she was very loved. Mei Tsaki was her name. Squad 4's belated Captain," purple orbs stared at Graven showing nothing but emptiness in her emotions. She wouldn't show hate, she wouldn't show vengefulness, and she certainly wouldn't shed a tear just yet. She had lowered her voice just between the two so that her people wouldn't hear the tragic stories again. "Graven Fel," her voice grew soft, as she would clear her throat again. "A small, blonde girl. No older than 10, no younger than 7. Big, brown eyes and a heart of gold. Her mother had spent hundreds of years searching for her daughter, never to find her, until she came face to face with a man who devoted his own resources to help her. This little girl was finally happy as her mother had married and finally gave her a father that loved her. Then, just as quickly as she was brought into her loving family, she was taken out of it. Her name was Emiko Tsaki, our Captain's oldest dsughter." The Captain would look away from Graven pacing as she contemplated her next set of words realizing she couldn't sugar coat things now. He deserved to know what his name invoked on her people. "Their bodies were dumped on a doorstep to their home. Desecrated, defiled in disgusting ways, torn, and barely recognizeable. Except, the mother of the child was still alive. She recovered never to be the same as her child would never be hers again. Dead. She lay in the morgue for as long as anyone could remember. There had been a war during this time. Her husband's eyes.. removed from their sockets. Limbs ripped from bodies. A woman of influence and power also murdered." Tears threatened to escape her eyes as she remembered it all so vividly. She had been so useless then. So powerless and left in the shadows along with the other unseated shinigami of the squad. She had sat by and watched these horrors arise. Her voice shook as she turned to face him, "They were all under one name.. Graven Fel.. we saw the worst of it; we always do." A tear would stream her face recalling the memories, the pain, and the disappointment that nobody decided to teach on these details. "You were more than just some kids horror story. You were our terrible reality."

N/A

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum