Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
My daughter cycled through the question and acknowledged that the lollipop wouldn't come back. She seemed like she started to piece it together, then looked to me for confirmation... But I myself was lost, and her precious violin clattered to the floor in disbelief. The blue eyes that were the same as my own seemed betrayed, and out of what I would assume was paternal loyalty, flipped the conversation back to Ayame, yelling at her. Cami's anger was simple. She simply wanted Ayame to make sense. To think she'd try to hit her... But it didn't matter. Up to this point, Ayame retained control of the situation. And for how much longer, I knew not. And as Ayame spoke to my little girl, talking about the lollipop again, this time being more direct... I noticed her tears. She held back everything she could, and ironed out her voice, but the tears still came out. The final line that cemented it, that her mother wouldn't be coming back... and Ayame herself seemed lost in this pain. But how? When it wasn't hers?

I scrambled up off the floor and hunched over next to Cami, holding her. Though her clothes of varying colors were still draped around her, the color from her eyes seemed to drain right out. I held her tightly, crying myself now. "I'm sorry Cami. I wasn't strong enough to tell you. I've missed her too." I'd notice that Ayame's hand was still tightly latched onto a very tiny hand, and words attempted to come out. Her broken and childlike phrasing to me signified that she was breaking down, here and now. Her voice faltered and failed, and her body crumpled. And in the end, her hand released my little girl. I couldn't help myself from doing what I did next, as I felt it was the only way to make up for all of this. I inched my body closer to Ayame's, wrapping one arm around her shoulders, attempting to comfort her from whatever it was that burdened her. And in towards me I'd also pull Cami. "I'm sorry to you both, for everything."

Mei was long gone. Cami's mother was long gone. My wife was long gone. And that much was not going to change. Ayame was here. Whatever her past was, I didn't care. I just wanted her to understand that I would support her if there was any way I could manage it.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:36 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Blue eyes would dull with every passing word that escaped Ame's mouth. So mommy was gone and couldn't come back? She didn't know why she couldn't come back, but she knew that Ame took mommy's job, mommy wasn't coming back, and Cami now only had a daddy? She didn't have any brothers or sisters. She didn't have a mommy? She was just a little Cami with a daddy? Cami couldn't help find her because she couldn't be found again, just like.. the lollipop? It was confusing at first. Camellia seemed to shut doqn as she dealt with the thought picturing the lollipop as her mommy. She ate it. It went down to her tummy. It was gone. So, mommy left, she went somewhere, and she was gone? Mommy was gone? Like.. gone gone. Mommy was... mommy was gone.

Her daddy would scramble to her quickly holding her small body close to his as she seemed to tremble thinking about that one thought. Mommy was gone. Mommy was gone. Tears would gather at her eyelid groeing ever more prominent, until they finally spilled over, she would grasp at her daddy's clothing as he apologized to her saying he missed mommy too. She would continue to cry, as her daddy tried to hug Ame too, who was also crying. Did Ame miss mommy too? She didn't know, but she knew that she liked Ame.

__

Ayame would sit up straight listening to the little girl cry and she would sort of stand out of fear when Noziel tried to hug her. Although she knew it was only purely affection, she couldn't help but be afraid at the touch of another. She didn't want them to feel her scars, she didn't want to fall too deeply into someone, and she certainly didn't want a repeat of her past mistakes. Instead she would turn away her back covered by her haori, "N-No it's ok," Ayame would sigh wiping away the wetness on her face, "It wasn't my place to tell. I just got so caught up in the moment. It's my duty to help people heal no matter what. She was suffering." Purple eyes would stare idly at the desk she had been at for a large amount of the day, until she would hear the small Camellia calm her crying.

Ayame would turn to her with that same dull expression before asking her, "Can I fix those knees up so you can get your treats? I'm sure your daddy would love too see them too. He might even be able to get one, if you're a really good girl for me." She would await whether the child would come to her or not. If she did, Ayame would sit her up on the desk where she kept two glasses of water always full and fresh. One was for drinking, the other was for utilization. Ayame would ascend to shikai allowing her eyes to glow bright blue along with the birthmark upon her right cheek. Ayame would be seen pulling the water out of the glass without even touching it. The water would surround her hands to form one large orb or purified healing water that she would place right up to Camellia's knees. It was cool to the touch, which would hopefully help to calm Camellia as her wounds began to slowly close up. The reddness would disappear, the blood would wash away, and the cuts would close leaving no trace of any injury behind. The water would then be placed back into the glass to be dumped out and replaced later.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:15 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It seemed like an eternity in that room. Young Cami would cry and cry, and so too would Ayame. It was only when I touched the Captain that the eternity shattered. While I'd always been warm and contact based when offering comfort... She seemed to reject it as it only made her jump and freeze. I wanted to soothe her, but I relinquished my arm and shifted focus back to Cami, who was starting to accept it. It was a slow and painful process to watch, but again, a necessary one. Ayame stood up, seemingly acclimated to her state of mind once more. She wiped her tears and apologized for telling Cami the truth. She gave her reasons and excuses, but it mattered little. "I thank you, Captain Ayame. You were caught up in the moment, yes, but this would have happened eventually. I had not the heart or courage to tell my little girl the truth."

She seemed to long for her desk by now, though. The sound that distracted us both was a gentle breath, the sound of the flowery girl coming out of her misery. She'd been wiping her eyes, and her breathing settled. She slowly tried to form a smile, presumably for my sake. It wasn't working too well, as the smile would inevitably collapse into a pout. Ayame's face would almost flatten, as if set back to what it was when I entered. She'd then offer Cami to do what we'd meant to do when we'd first come into the back area. She'd also mentioned something about a treat for me too if she was good. Little as she was, both the lollipop and the idea of making me happy seemed to prop her right back up, and the smile that I'd come to love graced her face once more.

I got to see something else I wasn't expecting too, as I'd followed her back. Ayame would use her Shikai state, and her eyes would seem to glow while yet embraced by a pretty birthmark. The water in one of the two glasses on her desk danced, then floated its way out, finding the Captain's hand. With her touch, I saw Cami sigh in relief, and any evidence of injury disappear, blood and scrapes included. I smiled between the two of them, happy that this had all turned out so well. The used water took its resting place in the glass it was once in. "Thank you, Ayame. You've been nothing but helpful to us both. I want to make sure you understand how grateful I am." I offered my hand in the form of a handshake. Regardless, I did something that I thought against doing. Something that I shouldn't have done. I opened my inner sight again, allowing myself to read her aura. I was expecting happiness, sadness, a mix, maybe pain... but no. I saw nothing. I saw her reiatsu, and the bright spark that it was, but her emotions were masked. Even I couldn't see them.

It was probably for the better then.

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It was a while of crying and sobbing, but eventually it would dull into a sigh of misery. She had never felt this way before and she didn't understand what to do with it. She would stand for a bit rubbing her eyes, allowing for her daddy's embrace to continue as he spoke to Ame, who didn't seem to like hugs. Did hugs hurt Ame? Maybe they did. Cami didn't want her daddy to be sad anymore, nor did she want Ame to be sad either. So, she would smile as best she could turning to Ame who was talking to her now.

Cami would nod allowing Ame to place her on the desk, then she would watch the most miraculous thing happen. "Daddy, Ame is magic too! Just like you! See?! See?!" She would giggle after realizing this, but not just because it was cool. She giggled because Ame's water was cold and it made her knees feel funny, except when the water went away, her knees were dry! What?! Cami would lean over really far to look at her knees before wobbling only to be pushed back up by Ame. Cami would lool at Ame with a blush before remembering something important. "Hey, Ame? Can daddy and Cami have the presents now?"

__

Ayame would stare at the girl as she reacted. It was very adorable, but every chance of emotion had left her body. Every piece of what she had held onto was lost in this moment. It was ok though. It'd return with a little sleep. It always did. She would look to Noziel as he held his hand out to her and she would grasp it. She knew about him all too well from the writings. If she had to guess, he would attempt to read her, however it wouldn't work. Mei had written many times of him seeing her "pink" and how it changed in her emotion. Well, Ayame didn't have any such thing, because she surpressed it very well. Maybe one day she'd show him, but right now, she hadn't known him of her own accord. He didn't need to know.

Ayame would turn around to place a hand on Cami's shoulder as she leaned a bit too far. This would push her back inevitably keeping her from creating any more injuries on her person. Then, she would loudly exclaim about their presents and that she wanted to see them. She was so excited now, as if she had alreadu forgotten about the pain. She was much like Ayame in that aspect. However, she wouldn't think on it much as she would raise a hand in a atopping motiom at Cami, "Sit still ok? I'll get them, but you can't fall off the desk while I'm getting them." Her voice was so dull, but Cami still smiled at her. Ayame would smirk for a quick moment as she rounded the desk pulling a key out from around her neck, sticking it into the lock, and twisting it so the drawer made a clicking sound. She would take a deep breath before opening it and pulling out a small, black bag and a few enveloped. She would close the drawer locking it back; some secrets simply weren't meant to be revealed just yet.

Ayame would move back to the front if the desk looking Cami in the face with soft eyes before pulling a lollipop out of her haori. "I know this is what you want kiddo. Buuut.. I'm not done," she would open the black bag pulling out a small, silver necklace with a violin as the middle pendant. "This is also for you... from someome very special. Mommy just didn't get the chance to give it to you, but you can have it now." Ayame would hand the small necklace to a very excited blonde and turn slowly towards Captain Aran.

She slowly walked towards him staring at him with a purple, pink, and blue mixture in her eyes. "Of course, we can't forget you, can we?" Ayame would hand him the letters first each with a different title "My Little Violinist" "My Love" obviously noting who they were for. "Since she can't read, you can help her. I won't take this one from you. I've already helped you once.. you have to be strong enough for this now. She's counting on you," her voice had softened a bit and her eyes screamed in a plea. She wanted to see him get stronger just as she did everyone else. Then, she would reach into the black bag feeling around two items and pull one out. She would outstretch it towards him. It was her ring. It was placed on a chain so he could wear it if he wished. "It's all explained in that letter," she would wait until he took it, if he so wished. Whether he did or not would determine whether it went back in the bag or not. If it did, it would be placed in the drawer for later. If not, whatever was left in the bag would go back in the locked drawer.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
My daughter, now fully healed was stifling the last of her tears, and in their place, an amazed joy remained. She would chirp about how magical Ayame was, even subtly hinting that she was like her mother. She seemed to like Ayame quite a bit. She would then nervously ask about something that I'd nearly forgotten about myself. It would seem like Ayame had a motherly instinct all her own, noticing Cami's leanings and catching her rather effortlessly. Ayame would excuse herself to go get the gifts she'd mentioned earlier, while Cami swung her legs in excitement. I'd noticed her voice flattened out again, but I couldn't really blame her, if she was the type I pegged her for. I'd chuckle a little as she told Cami not to fall off the desk. I'd move to stand beside Cami, as Ayame did her thing.

I heard and felt all the subtle events. The click of the key and the lock, the sliding of the drawer, and the rustling of a bag. A short breath escaped her, and the drawer would lock once more. The lollipop would appear from the beautiful captain's haori, and would be presented to my daughter. The eyes that appeared like glowing crystals would meet those of a soft blue, and Cami's smile would flash even brighter. She would allude to more, pulling out a necklace with a violin charm, and two letters. One with the words 'My Little Violinist', and the other, 'My Love'. Could those be...? I would then immediately realize she was looking at me while presenting the letters. Her eyes startled me, but also set me at ease. She gave them to me, with words of what I could only take as her giving me the last of the support she felt comfortable giving. I nodded, telling her "I will do just that. I'll be okay, at least for a while. I have to be a bit stronger for Cami..."

Her voice had softened again, and her eyes were cheering me on. All I could see of her aura was a spark, but it was that spark that drove me to do what was best for my daughter. She would then pull one more surprise from the bag, Mei's ring, that she would have worn. It was now threaded onto a small pendant chain, and upon her offering it to me, I took it without hesitation. I meant to keep it. I would put it on, cherishing the memory it held. I looked into her eyes, the startling array of blue, pink, and purple.. and smiled. "Thank you for everything you've done for us, Ayame. I feel renewed, just as little Cami here probably does." I had every reason to thank her. She'd allowed me to move on, taken care of my daughter, given us gifts from our lost mother and wife, but most importantly, she'd encouraged me with every action to be stronger, and to rise up and be the man my love would have wanted me to be.

View user profile

#16 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Sun May 06, 2018 8:55 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It seemed that she had happened to make everyone feel a bit of peace on their hearts before she would find herself unknowing of what to say or do next. All she could think about was rewording all of that damn paperwork Mei had seemed to scribble on. So, she would lower Camellia off of her desk before looking to Noziel, "Good, now if you don't mind. I should really return to my work. I'm sure my nurses will come crawling to me with reports very soon." She would smile offering to walk the duo back to the exit.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum