Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Though Mei was less of a sore subject for me now than she was previously, I still had some reservations about checking out her new replacement. We'd been struggling for ages to actually fill the position, so placeholders were added.... Now that those are needed no longer, it's a bit of a relief, but... Would she be a good fit?
There was only one way to know for sure. As I'd done so long ago, and not in so long, I walked over to the barracks of Squad 4, knocking politely. "Captain Noziel Aran, of Squad 8. I came to introduce myself." I'd wait a few moments, trying to collect myself without seeming to pushy about checking my surroundings.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had been busy since she had become the new Squad 4 Captain, which certainly wasn't surprising. However, the fact that they had chosen her was a HUGE mystery in her own mind because they had never actually noticed her before. She had been with Squad 4 for many years and still, they had just now noticed her power, perhaps it was the fact that she had recently saved more lives than anyone else in the squad could keep track of. It seemed that the loss of Mei Tsaki, the squad's belated captain, had caused a bit of confusion and havoc among the leadership. So, the nursing staff had bottomed out and many of them weren't sure what to do. Nobody knew what had happened to their Vice Captain, Abella, so Ayame had taken control among the other nurses. This seemed tp be a redeeming quality in the eyes of everyone involved and the higher ups thst just needed the position filled.

It seemed that today was a day full of paperwork transferring and finish up much of Mei's previous work. From her reports, she seemed to have been suffering mentally and emotionally, considering much of her work had become incoherent. However, Ayane didn't wish for this type of work to be let out. She had respected Mei, so she would take time to edit points of simple jumble knowing what it was she was trying to say. However, a knock on her door would interrupt her, "U-Uhm. Captain," a soft boice would say as the wooden object slowly opened, "W-We have a visitor." Ayame would nod rising from her work before stuffing it into a folder and locking it away in her desk drawer.

Mei would make her way down towards the barracks enterance being rather confused, until she opened them up. "Oh. Forgive me. Welcome, Captain Aran. Captain Ayame Yuuichi, nice to meet you. How can I be of service to you? Your eyes are still well, yes?" Ayame would motion for him to enter speaking in a voice of pure monotonous emotion. However, that was simply how she was because she certainly wasn't heartless. She certainly was curious as to whether he needed her or whether he was simply here to get over the death of his poor wife.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:40 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
I was waiting for quite a while before I noticed anything. I'd willingly disengaged sensing to a less intense level for the sake of privacy of those within, be it patients or nurses. I was pretty particular about that. Though, senses or not, it was hard not to notice the girl listening at the door who stumbled once as I knocked, and stumbled her way down the hall. That implied that she was the nervous type. I found it mildly cute, but that's not what I was here for. I'd heard a bit of murmuring, enough to decide that it was safe to open the door, which I did slowly. As I did so, a brisk and firm set of footsteps sounded, accompanied by the appearance of a rather stunning woman. Her hair was dark, and her eyes a startling violet. They were so intense, they almost seemed to split into shades of pink and blue as well. Hmmm... I always did like the eyes. And like now, they were crumpled in confusion, which was obscure as to whether it was me or someone else.

Wait. I'd forgotten to formally introduce myself to her.... Right, that would make a difference. "I'm Noziel Aran, Captain of Squad 8. I just wanted to formally introduce myself to you and welcome you. It's good to know that we finally have someone competent at the helm of Squad 4. It's been a mess just getting the slot filled... And yes my eyes are well, though I doubt I'd miss them too much if something actually happened to them."

And then of course I'd lost my train of thought. I came here to introduce myself, sure, but was it worth interrupting her shift just for that? I almost felt a little bad, despite her current expression not showing any signs of hostility. Her tone was flat and serious, but I admired that. It showed stability in a field where there was liable to be none. I took a step forwards, towards the entryway and towards Ayame before freezing midstep. This wasn't the realm of my wife. This was someone else's room. I couldn't treat it the same way anymore. "Would you mind if I stayed around for a few minutes? You can go on and work if you need to, I just need a moment to take it all in. I promise won't bother you."

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
He had introduced himself, evem sfter she had already made it known who he was. It was surprisingly odd, but she certainly wouldn't point it out for it was just a waste of words. He seemed to keep up with the many of her questions, which was something she had admired in a person. It showed their ability to organize thoughts at least a bit and showed just a sliver of their mental stability, which was something she looked for in a person's health. This is why when she saw Mei's writings that she had seen the steady decline of her health and ability to properly run the squad. Well, Ayame certainly wouldn't allow herself to go the same way that Mei did and she certainly wouldn't let anyone else around her go out like that. Anyway, his words were odd in their ways that if he had lost his eyes, he wouldn't miss them. What an odd phenomenon. Perhaps, she should do more research on his optical health later, but as of now he was simply a guest.

He seemed to begin to allow himself in, which Ayame didn't seem to even flinch at only looking from his feet to his head. Perhaps, he wasn't as stable as she had thought, but he definitely wasn't unstable. Violet orbs would scan his face as she saw the realization that he believed he was in the wrong. He would then speak trying to form some sort of mannerism that wasn't necessarily required of the other Captain. Squad 4 was a place of open arms, hearts, and minds. They would accept anyone that allied with them no matter what the problem. "No reason to ask, Captain Aran. Come in. Make yourself at home. Don't worry about bothering me, I'm simply tidying up today," Ayame's voice held a bit more emotion forming a twinge of cheerfulness as she believed it was something he needed to hear in her. If she could help him, even by simply changing her ways a tad, she would. She would turn around again before wandering a bit down the hall, but freezing midway. I can't seem but to notice. Your physical eyes show something unsettling," Ayame would turn looking towards the other Captain in her brutally honest ways. "You're not over her yet, are you? That's why you came?"

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It was odd, being in a place like this all over again. She seemed to carry on without missing a beat, dutiful as anyone could be. Every footstep had a purpose, and every thought and action made had order and sense to it. And what of me? I was still hooked loosely onto Mei.. I'd sworn to let her go as I did Emiko... but why was it like this? Can you really never truly let go of a lost love? Oh, to hell with it. She would have told me by now that it wasn't a bother to have me in here, as it was a time for cleaning and organization, not healing, as evident by the empty barracks. Wait. Mei never had empty barracks. Could she be that good at her job? I mean... She could. I guess I just wasn't used to it.

The way that Ayame carried herself spoke volumes of her character. She would continue to keep herself busy when naught was present, and carry on no matter what came around. Even now, her brisk pace was that of someone who loved her line of work. She was continuously doing so until she froze as I had. She seemed perceptive as well, noting that my eyes showed something more. She reached out a little further with her words, then gripped the realization firmly by the throat. "You're not over her yet, are you? That's why you came?" I chuckled a little, bordering on the feel of nervousness. "I suppose that is but one of many reasons. I hadn't quite expected for you to be able to know me this well by now... I still have trouble with it, though. I thought I could let go if I'd just carry on, but it still remained that this was the last place that was still 'hers'. Now someone else commands it, and I see that as something for the better. Maybe this time, I can finally put her to rest. You really are a proper fit for this place."

I'd ponder that last thought for a moment. I wasn't sure where I meant to go with it. That and I wondered a bit about what I was really here for. Of course at that moment, I'd feel the pat pat pat of tiny little footsteps. That.. that could be anyone right? Oh let's be honest, Cami had probably come to find me. Whatever thought it was that was sprouting in my head was gone, and my head turned to see if there was a loving set of blue eyes staring at me.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:32 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had woke up that morning to an empty room, which wasn't all that strange considering her daddy was busy a lot. Except, this time nobody was there to take care of her. Did daddy forget? Maybe he thought that Cami was big enough to do big girl things now! Blue eyes would sparkle as she threw back the covers and crawled out of bed. Tiny feet would patter on the floor as she ran to her closet to get dressed. She would pull out a bright pink shirt, yellow pants, and bright purple sandals. Except, she wasn't quite sure how to work them, so she would just leave them undone. Her hair wad a mess, but she knew how to fix it! Cami would grab a few hair ties putting in at least four to make her two little pigtails, she had a blue one, a pink one, a green one, and an orange one all loosely placed in her ling blonde hair. However, she had one pigtail way up on top of her head and another way at the back instead of on the side. Nonetheless, she looked in the mirror and saw perfection, so certainly daddy would too. She would grab her violin and eagerly run out the door only to be greeted by Tatsuya, who seemed very, very happy. She giggled a lot and that made Cami giggle too, but then, she tried to change Cami's hair which she didnt like. Needless to say, she played Tatsu a lulaby and left her right there on the ground as she ran out of the barracks to find her daddy.

It seemed many people were very happy to see Cami and they all giggled with her too. Everything was great, until she tripped falling on her knees scrapping them both pretty well. Thankfully, a lady Cami had seen before would lift her up and tell her exactly where to find her daddy, she would also say at that place theu could make her knees better. So, with tears in her eyes Cami would make it to the Squad 4 barracks with her purple sandals in one hand and her violin in the other. She wouldn't stop for anyone, running up to her daddy sniffling and staring at him with tear riddled eyes. "Daddy, Cami fell down and hurt her knees," she would say before bursting into a full cry.

___

She would notice his demeanor had become one of nervousness listening to his uneasy laughs assuming she had hit the nail right on the head, as she was prone to do at times. She would listen to his wprds realizing she hadn't known everything about him, but she certainly knew that she had the basic understanding of him from what his wife had left behind. Just in the moments after, Ayame was forming some sort of response and was about to let it out, when she heard small footsteps nearby. What was that? Ayame would lean a little the right of Captain Aran and look down only to see a small child with only the most unpredictable fashion. She would then notice the years and the small, scrapped knees with hinta of blood and bruising. Ayame would walk closer to the girl, but not so far as to pass Noziel's side. With a crouch she would smile and speak in the softest of tones, "Hi there. You must be Camellia, right? Don't cry sweetheart. Pretty girls like yourself should smile, but I guess those knees hurt, huh? If your daddy is ok with it, I can help you fix them good as new and I have some very special treats for you."

Purple eyes would look from the girl to Noz awaiting his permission to take her along. Besides, it wasn't as if he couldn't go with them; she simply wanted to make sure before she did anything. A doctor was nothing but an encyclopedia for medicine without the consent of the parent(s). If they both agreed, Ayame would take them to Mei's old office and her new one.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:43 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
As I had guessed, the little patter of feet was my daughter. Yep, the one I'd left alone this morning because I hadn't intended on being gone that long. Yeah, that was an oops moment. The bigger oops moment was Cami showing up having no sense of how to get properly dressed, though as it were, I didn't really care too much about that right now. The little one was draped in all sorts of colors, some that went together and some that didn't. Not that it was terrible. I was actually laughing and smiling. I was going to say 'awwww' and the like, but before I could, Cami spoke up about her knees, and began to cry. I'd notice Ayame walk forward a little, but it seemed like she wanted me to do what I felt I needed to do. I didn't wait for approval. I walked swiftly to the side of my little girl, ruffling her hair a little. "Hey, it's alright Cami. Daddy's here now." I would have said more, but Ayame was right in line with me. She walked forward to stand just behind and to the right of me, crouching down. And when she spoke, everything I knew of her to this point was gone.

"Hi there. You must be Camellia, right? Don't cry sweetheart. Pretty girls like yourself should smile, but I guess those knees hurt, huh? If your daddy is ok with it, I can help you fix them good as new and I have some very special treats for you." In that moment, her voice dropped to a softness and genuine tone that made me blush slightly. She was behaving as though she was the mother to this child herself. As I'd come to know her, she seemed to be slowly warming herself, solely for the sake of comforting me. For Cami, she was herself, for no other reason than that was what she wanted to be. In that moment I realized this. And it made me smile again.

"Cami, this is Ayame. She's the new Captain of Squad 4, like Mommy was. If you're okay with it, she's going to get your knees fixed up. I think I remember there being a lollipop somewhere in there. Does that sound like a good idea, Cami? Maybe you could play for her while she tends to you?" I'd smile even bigger for my little girl, then turn to Ayame, who was waiting patiently for visual confirmation. I nodded, my eyes closing for a moment. "You're more than earned the right to do just that, the way you've warmed up to her. I trust you." Turning back to Cami, if she were okay with it, I'd take her hand and walk her back. That is, if it was my hand she wanted to hold.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:19 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Blue eyes would look to her daddy, as the tears streamed her cheeks and he ruffled her hair ultimately shaking out the many multi-colored hairties. Her long, messy blonde hair would fall into waves of golden brightness with a hint of frizz. Of course, this would make her very confused because she had never had it lile that before. It was so long that it flowed downwards and stopped behind her knees. Wow, her hair was almost as long as she was tall. She didn't know if she liked that much and would take the time to pick them up placing every single one on her small arm leaving them to dangle just a bit.

Cami would listen to the woman as she sniffled looking down at her reddened, puffy knees. This lady was pretty and nice. She was smart and said she could fix Cami good as new. She had pretty eyes. Cami would lool up to see the woman's eyes again noticing how they sparkled and twisted with colors. They were just like Cami's outfit! Blue eyes would stare in awe listening to this lady. She reminded her of mommy, except mommy wasn't this nice to her sometimes. Sometimes mommy didn't want her, but she lived Cami. Cami knew that. She saw mommy cry sometimes, she saw mommy angry sometimes, and she saw mommy talking to herself a lot. Mommy and daddy didn't know, but Cami did. She knew mommy was sad and a little sick, at least that's what Abella had said. That's why she still loved her.

Cami would look to her daddy as he spoke about Ame being the new mommy, since she was gone. Except, Cami knew she wasn't trying to be her mommy, so that just meant she was doing mommy's job for a while. It made Cami sad and maybe she could answer questions that she was afraid to ask daddy. Daddy was so busy all the time and Tatsu had said once that he was sad too, so she should wait until it was the right time. She didn't know when the right time was because there was always time. She was a little scared, but that was ok. Anyway, she would smile when her daddy mentioned sweets and playing music. She loved those two things the most, except for her daddy of course. So, she would grab daddy's hand not wanting to hold Ame's hand yet. She was nice, pretty, and cool. Buuut.. Cami still didn't know what she was going to do. So, she would allow Ayame to lead them to wherever it was she was taking them. Then, Cami's eyes would look around confused. It was all different. Where was mommy's things? Why weren't they here? The small girl would look around in terror wondering where it had gone. "What did Ame do?! Where are mommy's things?! Where did they go?! She would look to Ayame with fearful eyes. At this moment it was evident, Cami still didn't know... mommy wasn't coming back..

____

Ayame would smile at the girl as her hair fell put of it's loose pigtails that were very, very off center, as Noziel attempted to calm her a bit. However, it seemed that this child had a mind ticking a mile a minute as she stared in awe at Ayame's own unique orbs. This child was different. No, she wasn't. She was sweet, yes. She was cute, yes. She was unpredictable, yes. But.. she was the same as all the others. She wasn't mentally mature yet. She was confused, scared, and she was.. hm? She would look to Captain Aran as he spoke to Cami not using the choice of words Ayame herself would use, however the little girl seemed to understand enough. She trusted Ayame enough.

Her eyes lit up hearing something about sweets and from what Mei had written, she had a special, little violin there. She adored it and it adored her. It wasn't normal and that made it all the better in Ayame's eyes. However soon after Noziel would speak to Cami, he would also praise Ayame causing her to nod surpressing the urge to blush. Sure she tried to keep a professional look, but she certainly had feeling that flared up sometimes. Ayame would smile as Camellia would take her father's hand and follow her to her office. However, what she feared would come to fruition as Cami began yelling about her mother's things. Ayame would freeze in her tracks; she wasn't sure she was ready to do this. Nonetheless, this little girl deserved to know and if she still wasn't convinced well... a mental health professional should help her along the way.

The black haired shinigami would kneel onto the ground and beckon for the small girl to come over to her. If she did, Ayame would attempt to run her fingers down the child's hair shushing her in a light tone. "I need your help with something ok? Just listen to me real quick and I promise, I'll give you what you need too ok?" Ayame would await an answer before finishing and whether or not Cami cooperated she would continue. "Let me ask you something, darling," Ayame would pull a lollipop out of her pocket. "If you eat this lollipop, will it ever come back?" Ayame's voice had all of a sudden become hoarse, nut would even back out into it's dull tone again near the end revealing yet another secret of hers.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:44 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
This inevitability thing was always the one thing I never wanted to deal with. It made things painful, even when the worst was yet to come. As it was, my heart was fracturing piece by piece as Cami seemed to piece things together. She noted that Mei's things were not where they used to be, that some were replaced. She who had at least a mild trust for Ayame was now questioning everything. I couldn't think of how to handle this as I was still dealing with it myself. So of course, Ayame helped herself to that morsel as well. She ran her hand through Cami's soft golden locks, shushing her and lightening her voice more than earlier. She focused on my child, and nothing else. And in this moment, I sank to the floor. I didn't want to stand anymore. She asked, in the way that only she could if Cami would answer a question, using a lollipop as an image that she could easily understand.

"If you eat this lollipop, will it ever come back?"

That one line made what was left of my heart sink. I knew where she meant to go with this, and the crumbling tone in her voice implied that she wasn't quite ready to do this either. She steadied herself enough to get the answer that no one really wanted. I wasn't sure what Cami would do, so I tried to position myself so I could catch her if she tried to run. She wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready for this. Nobody was. And yet it needed to happen. I held back tears, only to fail little by little. My little girl's heart seemed to crumble and shatter with my own.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Squad 4's Brilliant Captain on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Blue eyes shimmer as she held back tears waiting to hear what Ame had to say to her that could make this sutuation any better. What would be her excuse? Would she say "you'll understand soon"? Would she say "it'll be ok Cami"? Would she say "not yet"? Cami didn't want to hear that! Something was different and she wanted to know why! She needed to know why! Why wasn't mommy home? Where did mommy go? Why did she leave? What happened to mommy? Why wouldn't daddy tell her? She would look around furious about the new stuff here. Cami would glare, but inch her way closer as Ame asked for her help.

Ame would ask her a weird question pulling out a lollipop that she didn't want right now. However, she would still listen and answer her question as her fingers ran through Cami's hair tickling the top of her head with the light pull of it. "No. It's gone whenI eat it. That's why daddy says to eat things slow that taste good, so I can taste the flavour just a little longer, " Cami would say with a pouty voice looking to her daddy who was on the floor behind Ame. Her eyes would widen a little before whispering, "Daddy?" Blue orbs would look to Ame as she dropped her sandals and violin on the floor letting her arms dangle. What was happening? Daddy was never like that. What was wrong? Her eyes would begin to tear up as she grew angrier at Ame, "What does stupid candy have to do with mommy?!" She would attempt to hit Ame out of anger. She just wanted to know.

__

Ayame would stare at Cami and Cami alone, even as she heard Noziel's body hit the floor. This would male her throat feel small and quivering knowing that she had brought this topic to a point of terrible saddness for everyone involved. She was clueless. Ayame wasn't sure why, but now she knew that he just didn't have the heart to explain, which wasn't right. It was very wrong of him, but she couldn't possibly resent him for something that wasn't hers personally. This little girl had answered her question out of such frustration and such fear that she couldn't even understand Ayame's point. Seeing her father in such a state made her worse. In an attempt to hit Ayame, the Captain would catch her hand holding it softly in her own placing it one her left palm holding her right palm over it. It was so small.

"That lollipop..." her monotone voice stayed strong while her tears did not. She failed again. She just wasn't strong enough yet. "It's.. like mommy." Purple orbs were full of water as she spoke not allowing Captain Aran to notice her pain. He wouldn't hear it in her voice yet, so he couldn't tell unless he was looking st her face. "You see. Mommy is gone just like the lollipop after you eat it. She's went away and she isn't coming.. back," her voice was lost, drifted away on a boat of solitude as her mind flash backed to her childhood.

She had been a slave, stolen from her family, and forced to enact heneous crimes on people. She was forced to torture then, the maim them, to kill them, and to taint her own name in the blood of her victims. She didn't want to do it. She didn't understand how wrong it was. The other kids... they didn't want her to live a life of ignorance. They explained it just as she was explaining it now. She had lived for days in a fog in a depression from killing so many innocent people. She was only a small girl at the time. Maybe just a bit older than Camellia.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, "A-and.. once someone is gone... nothing back bring them back much like.. the lollipop.. Ayame would release Cami's hand as she sort of hunched over with her hands on her knees. Her heart ached for this girl and for her past sins. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't get over it. Maybe, helping this little girl could be her path to redemption.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum