Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: [Private] The Maiden's Day Off (Avon) on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
At this point, she felt like an ignorant small child in the middle of her parents business deal as she had been thanked for her gift. A smile would cross her lips, however it was an awkward mix between happiness and uncomfortability (is that a word?). Mei had heard this whole conversation before, even so much as asking the same questions Rei had, which was why he was here to begin with. In this case, Mei had negan to flip the coin that was thrown into her lap with eyes of sparkly approval. She liked this coin. She liked this coin a lot. It was pretty, shiny, and a coin.

Mei would raise her hand and wave it around in an accepting fashion as Avon apologized for the listenings again. She really didn't mind. She just wanted it to be over so she could go sleep. It had almost been a full day since her last sleep and she was quite ready to go find her Annabelle, however she knew she couldn't excuse herself just yet. Brown orbs would watch Avon's interaction with Rei leading her to want to stab his hand now for getting so close to her boss, however she knew that this impulse needed to be ignored. She couldn't tell if it was jealousy or protective instinct of Rei, but she knew it was stupid of her.

As he puffed his cigar, he began on another course that would freeze Mei in her tracks leaving her to catch up. Wait wait wait? The order? Small army? Why did he need the- oh right the contract thing. Hm. This was getting more interesting with every passing moment. This could mean that Mei wouldn't habe to kill people all the time. She could do other fun things like.. stalk people and eat food while stalking people. Oh boy, she was so excited. As she began to drift into lala land, he would speak of Mei being a link between the two companies. Brown eyes would widen, "Y-You want.. me?" That was all her small voice could project as she awaited more from her boss's mouth.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#22 Re: [Private] The Maiden's Day Off (Avon) on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

MakishimaOnline

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Rei smiled slightly, though it didn't seem to be out of happiness. "If you have so many enemies, why did you think it was a good idea to come directly to me?" She focused her gaze upon his own, turning to face him in her chair. "Though if there was a contract out, I very much doubt you would have made it this far" Mei might find it funny really, she would know very well that business on Continental grounds was strictly prohibited and even Rei was bound to this code. It was mostly a little joke, to see just how the man might react. The girl would stay silent for another moment, going over this deal in her head. She was sure her staff would enjoy a bonus, though Rei herself wasn't particularly tempted by such a thing. Rather, she was considering what such an alliance would mean.

She opened a drawer in her desk, placing her thumb on the lid of yet another ornate box to unlock the lid. Retrieving something from within, held hidden for now. "I could agree to those terms, though there would be one slight problem with that" She would promptly toss the trinket over. It was an elegant golden object, almost like an old pocket watch. At the base was a small button, which, when pressed would reveal a small needle at the tip as the two halves opened. "That is a marker. A blood oath between two members of the Continental. One that, by our own rules, cannot be broken. And I'm sure someone as smart as you can see how that could become a problem"

It wasn't a common occurance at the very least, none had even been distributed for a few decades at least. But it was only fair that she warn him about such an issue that could arise. That would leave only one last thing to consider... Mei being their liaison made some sense, and a more loyal companion Rei had ever met. After a short time, Rei would finally stand and offer out a hand "So, do we have a deal?" It was a big decision, one that the Council was sure to have some heated but useless discussions about, but Rei was confident it was their best option forward. More work and a rather powerful ally could not simply be ignored.
View user profile

#23 Re: [Private] The Maiden's Day Off (Avon) on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:24 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Avon smiled as Mei nearly die of embarassment as she softly questioned him wanting her as their liason. He'd have made a comment, but it seemed the grownups were talking once more. Avon turned his full attention towards Rei, watching her eyes with his own.

"I came to you because I felt that you were an intelligent businesswoman and could persuade your council to agree to this. I took the risk of their being an open contract on me simply because I was fully on guard. I don't want to have to be on guard in the future, not all the time any way." Rei then took out a small pocket watch and showed it off, explaining how Markers worked. He didn't need to hear any more than "blood oath"; it would be possible to engage one of those and negate the deal entirely, and request Avon be killed. He had no control over it, but he nodded. If that was the only possible way the Continental would go after him, he'd take that deal.

"Yes ma'am, we do." Sticking his hand out to take Rei's, Avon shook it firmly and walked back over, sitting next to Mei once more. "If it's alright with you, I'll be bringing Mei here back with me to LA so she can familiarize herself with my Organization. You can take some time to relax here in New York, but we'll be leaving first thing in the morning. And if you'd like, Rei, you're welcome to come too." Avon leaned back in the chair, puffing on the cigar once more, which was now halfway ash, as he placed the katana very gently in his lap.
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

#24 Re: [Private] The Maiden's Day Off (Avon) on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 pm

MakishimaOnline

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Rei would nod and take her seat once more, locking away the marker as she turned back around to face the pair. It seemed the deal was done, Rei herself could deal with the council later on. After all, not much would be changing. "Well, I'm glad this has gone over so smoothly" Only time would tell what would really happen from here, but the girl would simply hope for the best for now. "As much as I'd like to come directly, there are things I need to deal with here first. Feel free to take the penthouse tonight, I'm sure you'll be comfortable there for the night. I'll arrange for a meeting in the coming days" Seeing as there was little else to say, Rei would offer her farewell.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum