Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would listen to his words as they seemed very compliant with the fact that he was going to have to travel with a woman such as the Maiden herself. His hand would rest upon her own and her smile would change to something more sweet. She had roped this one into her charm just as she did all the rest, yet from this one she expected nothing. She felt it an honour for him to fall into her personality considering she would most likely owe him the rest of her life. Perhaps, he would be her special case, the one that would recieve her service for free anytime. She adored his eyes. They reminded her of the ocean for some reason, but she didn't remember ever seeing the ocean. They reminded her of a warmth and a love she couldn't quite understand, for she didn't remember ever feeling it before. Hm. How odd.

The two would climb into a limo, which was an pdd choice of car if someone felt like they were being followed, however she enjoyed its spaciousness complementing it a few times. Then, they would enter his Private Jet, which Mei had never been on one of those before either. How odd it was. How brilliant it was. How beautiful the view was. She hadn't seen anything like it before. Brown eyes would look to him as he began to play music just in time to capture his wink. A light blush would cross her cheeks realizing how energizing this flight was going to be. This would be her best service yet. She would make her way towards him leaning down closer to him as he was seated, "I suppose you've earned my name now. The name's Mei. The continental doesn't approve of us revealing last names freely, so we'll wait until the deal pulls through for that. If you'd like, my clients call me The Maiden. In your case, I'd be honoured if you just called me Mei. Either way, it's your choice." She would smile before rising up and placing her hand on his arm and tracing her finger along his bicep. What are we to possibly do on this long journey, Mr. Avon?"

View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Princess
Princess

As Avon buttoned his shirt back up, he smiled at Mei once more, winking again. He wiped some sweat off his brow, turning the air on as he peered out the window, realizing that they were just about to begni the landing procedure.

"Well look at that, Mei. We're already here. What a way to kill six hours." Winking again, Avon pulled a small capsule from his inside jacket pocket and dropped it into his cup, filling it with water as he spoke. "So, I trust you know where we're going once we touch down? I have a Limousine ready, but I don't have an address. I don't do much in New York, I'm based in Los Angeles." After setting the glass down, Avon would keep his gaze on Mei as the water slowly began to turn a dark red, the unavoidable smell of red wine piercing the air as he picked it up and sipped at it, smiling. "I do love my R&D Team."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would run her hands along her skirt realizing she would need to iron it after this chance encounter and she would run her fingers through her hair placing it back into it's luscious pigtails, as brown eyes watched Avon closely. He had some capsulated object that he would place in his water. Medicine maybe? Either way, she would listen to the man before her as he asked if she knew where it was this hotel was located. He would also assume that she knew where it was conaidering he certainly didn't, which Mei would nod at.

"Of course I do. New York is where I normally operate, unless I need to travel for reasons. This is where I call my home. It's not hard to miss, it's actually more near the middle of the city to keep us well under the radar," the woman would look out the window not caring what it was Avon had in his glass anymore for he was drinking it and he was quite impressed by it. Either way, when they landed she would give him the address, but not before asking him a favor. "Would you mind if we stopped for a quick moment at a glassware shop? I need to buy a little present for someone," she would smile as she always bought her boss a little something before meeting with her. In this case, it would be a glorious black mug with white lettering reading, "sexiest boss". Of course, she probably wouldn't care nothing of it, but it was certainly humorous for Mei to pick on her.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Princess
Princess

"A Stop? Certainly. Charles, please be a gentlemen and take the lovely lady anywhere she'd like to go." As they arrived at the store, Avon would browse his phone as Mei went inside to get whatever it was she came for, and upon her returning to the car he would smile at her again as he told Charles to return to their original mission, driving them towards the headquarters of The Continental.

"So, your boss. Does she have a codename that I should call her by, or an actual name that I'm permitted to know? I don't want to upset her up front, of course, but I do need to know what I'm getting myself into you see." Winking at Mei lightly again, Avon would pull out a bottle of champagne from under his seat and two glasses, pouring one of them out and offering it to her. If she took it, he'd pour out another for himself, otherwise he'd shrug his shoulders and cork the bottle back up and sip on the glass he already poured.

"We're here, Mr. de Grey." Charles would state as they arrived at the Hotel.

"Ah, wonderful. Please open our doors and allow our Maiden here to show us the way." As the doors opened automatically, Charles arrived in time to offer Mei a hand in getting out of the limousine, with Avon shortly behind her. "Park the car and await further instructions, Charles." With a nod, Charles was off and the limousine drove away.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
After she had recieved her mug, Mei would get back into the limo, where she would smile at Mr. Avon. "Thank you very much. I like to please the boss, and she needed a new mug," the woman would say hplding the paper bag with tissue paper surrounding the glass object. Then, the trio, (yes, charles deserves to be included) would make their way towards the Continental again. It had been a conversation, 6 hours of flying, and a pit stop before they would actually arrive. In all honesty, Mei had become rather tired, however there had been longer periods of time where she didn't get the chance to relax.

However before the two would make it to the Continental, Avon seemed to be quite worried about having things figured out before arrival. What should he call the boss? Hmmm... Mei hadn't thought about that one before now. "Well, no, she doesn't have a codename like I do. It would be cool if she did. She doesn't go out as often as I do, so i guess she hasn't needed one. Obviously, I just call her boss, but most people seem to just call her Rei. So, just call her Rei," Mei would say shrugging as she leaned back tapping her finger on her chin. Hm? Oh. Mei would look at her nails as she thought about her action and most certainly, she needed to paint her nails. Perhaps, she would paint them black or even red.

In the middle of this thought, Charles would speak their arrival leaving Mei's eyes to sparkle. She sure hoped Annabelle would be home when she was done with this meeting. She couldn't wait to snuggle and tease the teen; she was just too cute. Grabbing her paper bag by its handles in her left hand, Mei would look up to see Charles extending his hand to her in the most professional manner. "Oh, thank you very much, Charles," Mei would smile placing her right hand in his own as she stepped out of the limo with Avon just in toe.

Mei would begin her walk in through the wide, glass doors with a bit of pep in her step leading Avon to the receptionist, also dressed in the signature maid outfit. "The boss?" Mei would ask the woman in a serious tone. "Office," the woman would say with a smile obviously entranced by the man behind Mei. Turned away from Avon, Mei would starw blankly at the receptionist befor forming a needle of her out Reishi poking her in the hand with it causing her to jump and squeal. "Hey-" she would start before Mei would interrupt, "It's rude to stare." Then, she would wander off leaving the needle to dissipate on the desk. She would lead Avon to the elevator, press the button, slip into it with only the two inside, and ride it alll the way to the top of course with special security measures involved.

The top floor would contain very few busy bodies, as it was most a floor for office space and briefings. Mei would take Avon to the largest of the offices overlooking much of the city before she would knock on the door. Whether anyone answered or not, she would open the door, "Boss, I brought you some special things!"

View user profile

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The door would open to reveal Rei inspecting a rather finely crafted wooden box, which seemed to be filled with rows of coins. Though not of a minting that either of the two would recognize. "Mei, what have a told you about bringing strange men into my office?" The young white haired girl would question, lifting her head towards the pair. Her crimson gaze shifting from Mei to Avon, before nodding curtly to a few chairs on the opposite side of her desk. When the pair took their seats, Rei would idly roll one of the coins between her fingers. Mei would recognize this as one of the tokens granted to members of their group. "So, what did you bring home this time?" it was always interesting to see what her friend had brought back from her travels, she kept most of them in her personal room however. "Other than Avon de Grey of course..."

She didn't need to be well connected to know who this man was after all, it wasn't every day she saw the richest man to exist... But, why on earth would he be visiting them here? She figured it wasn't to rent a room. As she pondered, waiting for some sort of reasoning, the girl would lean back into her chair. Her eyes seemed to be fixed on Avon, though not in the way that the receptionist had been only moments before. It was more like she was studying him, trying to divine his reasoning before he spoke. "So, who wants to explain?" Rei would question with a light sigh, deciding that she had little skill as a psychic, there was little point just edging around the subject after all.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:13 am

Princess
Princess

Strange. Avon was in the business of remembering things. Part of how he'd become so rich was remembering every detail he'd ever seen; he knew what he ate for breakfast three years ago to the date, and he knew every name and face of everyone he'd ever met. He knew when he passed someone twice in the same day, and he knew when he was being followed because of it.

Avon knew nothing of a girl named Rei. He also knew nothing of Mei, but he expected that due to the Continental's unique business strategy. For him to know nothing of the one who supposedly leads the place... well, that was a bit irritating. He felt that he should have at least known the name, even if that was all he knew; but he knew nothing of her.

He, of course, realized when he was being admired upon. Smiling and securing his Katana closed to him, Avon simply bowed lightly at the receptionist, and laughed lightly when Mei seemed arguably protective of him. Maybe she'd admired their long flight? Who knew. Still, he was interested in her ability to create things from energy. He used to have a very similar powerset, though hers seemed more refined and careful than the raw energy he once wielded as a weapon.

As they arrived at the top floor, Mei knocked on the door and began to walk in. Immediately, Avon's attention was drawn to the gold coins in Rei's possession. He recognized them as solid gold, but couldn't make out anything else on them, nor their minting. Wondering what they were specifically, Avon continued to inspect them as he walked closer and sat down in the seat Rei had pointed to, thanking her lightly.

"Well, you know who I am then. That makes this much simpler, Rei." Pulling out a notebook in his left inside jacket pocket, Avon opened it to the seventy sixth page and handed it over to Rei. "In short, I'm prepared to offer you an incredible deal. Full salary with benefits for every single person employed by the Continental. Life Insurance, Dental, Gold Plans for Medical, and six figures a year for the top dogs, with five figures for the rest of them." Leaning back in his chair, Avon pulled out a cigar case. He'd offer one to each of the girls, making sure he was allowed to smoke in here, and would light any that were taken out if he was.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:31 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
A slight blush would cross her face as she saw her boss inspecting some kind of coins. Whatever they were, Mei didn't want to know. She didn't need any more things to know about that others could potentially kill her for. Then, she would rub a hand on the back of her head before sitting down with the paper bag crumpling about in her lap. She would look to Avon as Rei revealed that the two had this conversation once before, which she would sort of nod her head about while rolling her eyes. Then, she would ask what sort of item she brought home this time, however she wasn't speakibg about Avon. Hm? Oh, right. Mei would grin wide as she began to take the item out of the bag.

However before she could show the item, Avon seemed eager enough to reveal a notebook full of the plans he had spoken to Mei hours before. The red haired woman would lool from the notebook, to Avon, and back into her bag. A sheepish expression would cross her face as she realized she should have given to Rei way before the conversing started. The assassin was now at a loss and was completely bummed. Nonetheless, she would smile shyly while pulling out the black mug with the white lettering reading "sexiest boss". "W-Well, mine may not be as expensive... but.. i brought you this mug? Aaand.. I mean. I brought Mr. Avon.. sooo techincally.. I brought you a six figure deal, which means something right?" Mei would laugh nervously after speaking, even if she was semi-proud of her accomplishment in acquiring such a mug.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:15 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Rei would watch the pair take their seats, with Mei revealing a mug that she had bought. It brought a small smile to the rather stoic girl's face. She would toss the girl the coin in her hand, letting it fall into her lap as she inspected the gift. "Thank you very much Mei, it's wonderful" In the meantime, she would read through the open pages, declining in the cigar for now. For a short while there would be silence as she worked through the text before looking directly back at Avon. "How interesting, and why would you be granting a hotel of all places such an offer?" she raises an eyebrow, setting the notebook back down on the desk. It was clear at this stage that Avon knew what this place really was, but at this stage she was still trying to figure out his angle. It was somewhat odd thinking he was worth enough that this sort of expense would hardly even register for him. With that kind of funding he could easily finance his own personal army for protection... surely it would be more than that?

Placing the mug aside, she would promptly close and lock the case of coins, mostly pondering to herself at this stage. "You must understand, I am well aware that no one would propose such a deal out of the kindness of their hearts. I want you to tell me exactly what it is you want" Might as well get right down to business, no sense in wasting everyone's time.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Princess
Princess

Avon lit his own cigar as Rei and Mei both declined their, but neither made any comment regarding smoking not being allowed in the room. He inhaled the smoke as Mei showed off the mug she bought for Rei, smiling as he exhaled once he got bored of the taste, leaning back in his seat. It was a nice mug, at least. Rei looked over the notes that Avon had brought as the silence filled the room, the stench of it unavoidable as he remained calm, thinking about what he'd do after this conversation was over.

Upon Rei asking why he would be offering this to a hotel, Avon simply smiled. They both knew that he was aware of what the Continental had to offer. He shrugged lightly, and stayed quiet for a few more moments as Rei continued, explaining that she knew he would want something in return. He nodded and continued to speak.

"In short, Protection." Avon took another puff of the cigar, exhaling slowly as it filled the room. "Apologies for the recycled speech, Maiden. You don't get to where I am in the world without making enemies. Enemies who, I'm sure, are familiar with your Organization. All I ask in return for offering you this limitless supply of benefits and money is that no contracts be accepted where I am the target, and no one in your Organization makes any attempts on my life."

Standing up, Avon would walk to the window behind Rei and continue, one hand securely on his katana while the other puffed on the cigar.

"As it happens, I'm also here for a second reason. I'm the General of a small mercenary army known as ORDER. We accept all kinds of contracts, so long as they're paid. I'd like to give you some of our business, contracts which would be most suited for your particular skillset here at the Continental. Nothing else would change, of course, it would just be a partnership where your Organization gets the contracts that fit what you do best. The only thing I ask for that, is a personal liason who can move freely between my Compound and your Hotels. If it's alright with you, I'd like to request the Maiden here." He knew her name by now, but he wasn't sure how Rei would react to him knowing her name. Since she had a codename to begin with, he didn't want to push his luck.

A nearly endless supply of money for protection, and a partnership of contracts for Mei. Both of them were exceptionally good deals, and he knew it.
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum