Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Oh god this is a horrible fucking experience.. why on earth was I retarded enough to make another kid? I DIDN'T EVEN WANT THE ONES I FUCKING MADE... This was all Ika could think as he was quickly being forced to come to grips with the fact that Rena didn't just slaughter the bastard project baby he had created for the sole purpose of defeating her, and now? Now Ika was being forced to confront the weight of his bad decisions, the fruits of his unnecessary labor. The vegetable of this shit fucking buffet. Why on earth was this creature alive, and who's DNA did it take on for that weird anime hair, and that bubbly fucking personality.. "Hi... there.. uh.. what's your name again?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Sitting on the throne playfully and kicking her feet casually, Rose giggled lightly as she looked out over the very large room, hearing her heartbeat echo through her ears. Her father walked in with a sigh, and said hello but asked for her name agian.

"Silly Daddy," Rose giggled as she spoke, "I'm Rose. Rose Lisola-Mazi, your daughter!" She hopped off the throne, mostly because she didn't want to upset Ika and have to fight him yet, but the idea of sparring with her father did have certain quirks that she kind of liked. "This room's so bigggg" she said, twirling around in a circle as she threw her arms out and giggled more and more, falling on the floor with her arms spread and giggled again.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The girl.. was sitting.. on his fucking throne.. Ika was not going to stand for this and he came up with a very methodical idea as he saw this. "My dear Rose.. of course, how could I forget your name.. haha.." He laughed in a convincing manner before Shunpoing over to her and doing a casual hip toss to the throne floor to remove her from his chair. He then proceeded to take a seat and sighed. "Right.. my daughter, how could I forget. What on earth are you doing in my throne room.. and of course it's big, it's a throne room. Fit for a king like myself. Why do you think I brought the big fucker here deary?" He sighed a bit and leaned back. Oh god being a king wasn't what it was cracked up to be..

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Daddy liked to swear a lot, and Rose remembered that distinctly. He swore up and down like it was nothing, saying all sorts of bad words that Mommy would yell at her for. She couldn't fault Daddy though, it was just who he was. Rose had realized a long time ago that she wouldn't ever be like him in personality, but she did hope she could be as strong as him one day. Now wasn't the time to test that though, and recovering from his hip toss she sat up and smiled at him.

"But it's just SO big! I never thought anything could be this big! I don't think Mommy's office was even this big!" She giggled again, springing up and shifting the swords on her back. Sansei and Mizu seemed to smile at her from within, and she smiled back at them. "Even the big purple mouth I was in for a long time wasn't this big, and that didn't ever end!" Sitting on the floor on the steps in front of Ika's throne, Rose smiled at him too. "So whatcha doin?"
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had to hold back a chuckle from the first comment "Yeah I get that a lot, it's not exactly uncommon by any stretch but uh.. Anyway, yeah, the rooms pretty big. It's for a king so I mean I would sorta kinda imagine it would be bigger than your mommy's office right? Yeah.. uh.." The girl made some reference to her history Ika probably should've remembered but (Spoiler alert) he didn't. So that was just how this was going to be he guessed.. Anyway, she asked what he was doing and he squirmed in his seat a bit, unsure what to say really. God, casual communication with a being he had to be nice to.. Holy fuck he sucked at this. No wonder Kazuku hated him. "I'm just.. relaxing?"

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Rose had no idea what her Father meant by him receiving that comment a lot, but brushed it off as something she would understand when she was older. He agreed that it was big, and said it would be bigger than Mommy's office, to which Rose nodded. It was definitely bigger than Mommy's office, even without all the giant stacks of paper she had at almost all times. Then he said he was relaxing, and Rose smiled.

"I didn't know you could relax, Daddy! You always seem so frustrated. Why's that?" Tilting her head, Rose was genuinely curious. Why did Ika always seem so frustrated. Maybe this would be a chance for Rose to figure out why her father always had this aggressive aura about him, like everything was going wrong or about to at the same time. She of course had no idea that he was a villain by trade, and was simply with him because he was her father. Then again, he could just brush the comment off. She had no idea what he'd do. In either case, she was starting to be remotely excited about the idea of sparring with him, to see how much she'd grown and how close to him she really was. Maybe they could do that here?... she didn't want to upset him by asking yet, so she'd bite her tongue on it.

Unfortunately, Rose's idea of biting her tonuge was very literal. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue lightly, biting it just enough to prevent it from moving as she focused on it, her eyes crossing, wondering why she couldn't see it past her nose.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
I was Born in the Valley
There was shadows and death
Ika was pretty okay with the fact his beloved daughter didn't quite comprehend the comment he made, and was more than taken aback by how young she acted. Like. The fuck. Sure she looked like jailbait, but she'd been alive for at the very least ninety years.. erm.. he thought. ANYWAY, she commented on how she didn't know that Ika knew how to relax and Ika smirked a bit before speaking.. "Yeah nah yeah I use these gimmicks," Ika showed her a cigarette that he would proceed to smoke, only after lighting it with a Hadou four of course.. "Would you like one? Ika can probably give you one of these so long as you don't tell mommy.. but you really really can't tell her. Between her expecting me to remember your name and the fact that you're my daughter, I'm already exhausted with trying to be good at this whole dad thing." He'd hand it to her if she wanted and lean back. Fuck it was good to be king.

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Another cigarette! Rose had learned from her previous encounter with these smelly little sticks of relaxation and used Shunpo to dash over to her father, taking it from his hands and lighting it with Byakurai just like he did, smiling at him. She sat down on the floor in front of him and crossed her legs, swaying left and right as she smoked the cigarette, giggling lightly.

"I don't really remember much from before Mommy took me into Soul Society. I remember how I became what I am, but I don't remember much else. As far as I'm concerned, you're a great Daddy!" Grinning childishly, Rose continued to puff on her cigarette and had forgotten all about her desire to spar with her father, focused on the little relaxation stick. "When the Shinigami ran away from Seireitei, I got stuck in the..." she thought for a moment, being silent, before piping up to finish her thought. "Dangai! That thing! I got stuck in it for a really long time. I practiced how to fight since I couldn't find a way out, then suddenly I was with Mommy and you!"

Rose had been in the Dangai for most of her life. She was born 97 years ago, but due to the Dangai was actually over three hundred years old now. She didn't understand it too much, but all that time in the Dangai had crippled her mental development, and she was nothing more than a kid. Granted, she had mastery of her Zanpakutous now, but she was mentally and emotionally still a kid, which was by far her greatest weakness. Smiling up at her father, Rose returned to rocking back and forth left and right, enjoying the moment for what it was worth.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Vizard
Vizard
if you don't want to be crucified
raise both your hands
This kid was obnoxiously upbeat and Ika really struggled believing that this could belong to him or Rena, let alone both of them even if he knew in his heart that it was true. Ika smirked a bit and listened to her as she continued to speak, being a parent wasn't the worst thing in the world, hell perhaps he had missed out on some shit when he was younger by avoiding the responsibilities he was supposed to undertake by being a parent....maybe..probably not. "That's very nice sweetie.. but tell me, did mommy ever tell you why the Shinigami were running for the hills when you were pushed into that Dangai? Did she ever think to tell you what had happened?.. It could've slipped her mind it wouldn't surprise me but you see.. I was killing those damned Shinigami for stealing my beloved daughter from me.. I was wiping them out and for a time I succeeded. I took over the entire Gotei 13 for several weeks searching high and low for you.. yet now, here you are.." Ika smiled. It was a bold faced lie but she wouldn't know. Plus as a bonus it was a compelling narrative.

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As Ika talked, Rose listened happily. She felt a wave of emotions crash into her... he killed Shinigami?... but why... they were the good guys! At least, that's what Mommy said... Shinigami kept all realms safe... was she wrong? Probably not... maybe not all Shinigami were good...

Daddy also said that he did it just to save her, to keep her safe... but she remembered him dropping her off at Rena's doorstep... maybe that was a false memory, it was from before she got her own individuality after all. She wanted to believe him, so she did. She wanted him to be the good guy in this story... so he was!

Rose jumped up and Shunpoed a tackle at her father, attempting to hug him tightly as she giggled.

"You did all that for meeee?" She smiled once more, dancing around where she sat/stood, attempting to be on his lap but accepting if she was pushed off. Mommy had made it clear that he wasn't used to the family deal, and he'd have to adapt to it just like she had to adapt to the Dangai.
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum