Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you like to have custom training enviroments beyond just room-based manipulation? [9vote ]

• Yes

9100%
  • No

00%

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
So as it pertains to you all, there are a great deal of people either running organizations or being a part of them, in some cases, both. This is fine, and when new members come into an organization, it's usually the org leader's job to evaluate their newcomers. This is usually done via combat in a casual setting. There are two problems with this when it comes down to training though.

-Since it's a live person, most characters refuse to go all out, for fear of permanent injury or death to either party.
-If for some reason the person doing the training skips out for a week or longer, said trainee is screwed until they return or get replaced.

It's possible that with a system designed by the org leaders themselves, these situations could be averted, and thus make training systems more fun and less a pain. The intent is for each current Org leader to set up a virtual set of parameters using their existing simulation system, and assuming that whatever crazy idea comes into their head can be made possible. The hope is that of all things, each organization will have a variably different approach to pre-generated combat scenarios, and give their members something to completely let loose on without fear of ill effects.

So the parameters I referred to involve these.
-Number and size of enemies
-Race and/or factions of enemies
-Tier and strengths of enemies
-All above aspects for AI allies
-Specific scenario-based missions
-Difficulty settings for AI
-Sandbox + Dummy scenarios

If this sounds like something you guys would be interested in, please vote in the poll that's attached to this.

Keep in mind that if org leaders change (and they may), the new leader has a right to edit the previous leader's training module.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
I support this :p

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
While I doubt everyone has had a chance to vote, I haven't seen anyone say 'no' to the idea. I'll work on it soon and create sections on the forum when I have time tomorrow.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum