Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

The Shin'o Academy. A place in the middle of Soul Society, one where the best and brightest of the spirits that go through the cycle of reincarnation come to become Shinigami, beings sworn to maintain the balance. It had been destroyed recently, but with the retaking of the Seireitei it was repaired and reopened with an influx of new students that all hoped to refill the losses that had been taken by the Gotei 13. The most talented of the students were in the Special Advanced Class, and in order to fill the rosters of full-fledged Shinigami faster everyone in this prestigious First Class had already been given Asauchi and the opportunity to accelerate their training. At the current rate, it was assumed that the entire class would be capable of passing the abridged curriculum within a year and a half, with a few graduating earlier.

The students entering Room 101, the homeroom of the aforementioned group, began to sweat as the first day of their official classes after the introductory week began. It wasn't entirely their fault, and the teacher himself was slightly unnerved as he sat as his desk going over papers. Glancing up slightly, he eyed the being responsible for the oppressive amount of unfocused reiatsu in the room.

Dressed in the traditional white Shihakusho with blue trim that signified a male student, a young-looking man with sleek white hair that brushed his shoulders rested his head on his desk, his eyes closed as he breathed lightly. The Asauchi he had been issued was sheathed in his obi, white wrapping surrounding the hilt and a black sheath. While his hair was a slightly unusual color, that wasn't the concern that Kubo-sensei had. It was the fact that the young man was casually giving off more reiatsu than most Captain-Class combatants had in Bankai.

Frowning, he figured it was only a matter of time before someone else higher ranked than him took notice. As a senior instructor who had survived the war, he had quite a bit of sway within the school, but this was beyond him. As such, he had brought it up in the last report he had made to the Captains in charge of the Academy. Flipping through his papers, not noticing that the young man had opened a single brilliant blue eye to watch him, the middle-aged Shinigami looked at his transcript.

The kid was likely a newer soul, as records showed that he had never been through the cycle of reincarnation before. He had arrived in the Soul Society three weeks prior, and had wandered in from District One of West Rukongai, apparently having heard about the Academy and having wanted to help.

The rest of his transcript was fairly ordinary other than his placement test, where he had shattered the orb meant to measure a student's pools of reiryoku. The thing that really messed with Kubo, though, was the name inscribed at the top of the paper in a neat, angular script. It was the name that had truly forced his hand in reporting the rather unique case that had occurred.

Either there was a crazy coincidence, or the universe had a sick sense of humor. Would it even be possible?

Was the former King of Hueco Mundo, one of the strongest Hollows to have ever lived, sitting hardly ten feet from him, patiently waiting for his class to start?
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:46 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Coming off of his return home celebration that he really only got to enjoy between himself, Desmond, and the lovely drinks he ordered....Shingen was trying his best to rekindle the measure of peace he once had before the takeover happened. Desmond seemed to care less other than finding things that would keep his attention level satisfied and of course, there were those who had already learned of the situation that Shingen and Desmond were in. Everyone felt their own way about it. Some could care less as long as Shingen continued to get his job done without Desmond interfering, others felt Shingen shouldn't have returned at all, and then there were some who felt more extreme about it. He would walk the streets and into rooms to feel glances/stares that felt they would do just as much harm as stabs from their Zanpaktous would. Maybe that's what some of them were even imagining as their eyes pierced him...their Zanpaktous going through his body and it being their way of correcting the situation Shingen/Desmond were in.

Either way, Shingen was on his way back to his Division Barracks when Desmond's voice called out to him. "Hey, you feel that energy nearby? That's no ordinary level of energy for any ordinary Shinigami." Shingen simply made a face at the remark but continued to walk towards the barracks. Desmond spoke again, "I know you feel it and you can't tell me you don't want to find the cause of it." Shingen came to a full stop and winced a couple of times. "Desmond, you do realize that not only did I intake a good night worth's of alcohol last night into the morning but I haven't slept in the last 24 hours because I chose to drink the night away. Now you want me to go investigate something under these conditions..." explains Shingen using his inner voice as he didn't need to create a scene for any passing by him. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting here. It will be worth it, trust me on this." fires back Desmond who is defiantly trying to make a case. "Very well, I will go look into this but you will owe me if this doesn't turn out to be anything worth my time." responds Shingen as he now begins to head in the direction of the mysterious strong energy signature.

After making his way towards the energy, Shingen begins to notice where he was and where he was heading to. "Hmmm. The Academy is the source of this energy. I guess this time you do get a break Desmond." says Shingen as a small smirk tries to break out but Shingen fights it off. Desmond responds, "See? I told you. Trust a sharing soul once in a while." he follows with a slight laugh. As he approaches the Academy, he decides to look from the outside before going in. As he went around the building to find specifically what room held the mysterious signature so he could get a look upon the individual from the window of the room, he noticed that it seemed they made some slight changes to how they set up the Academy classes. Most likely due to the Takeover and they needed to speed things along in order to refill the ranks which does make some sense. Shingen finally found the room and took a quick glance over before being able to spot the exact individual he was searching for. "Now, let's see what the hubbub is about that's surrounding you Mr. High Signature." Shingen says to himself as he watches on from the outside.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
It was an honor to teach the young minds and souls itching to become Shinigami. Though my plan was less to teach them, and more to separate the weak and incapable from the prodigies. There was however another reason. It was hard not to know about this, seeing as rumors and such spread like wildfire. There were mumblings of Graven being here. Not for the reason you'd think. We did have confirmation that he'd been killed, and since I knew him a bit personally, I could say that he probably wasn't evil enough to have been condemned to Hell. So in all likelihood, it could be true. No matter, so long as he wasn't still a bloodthirsty animal, I could look past it. Anywho, I was introduced to the class I was meant to teach, "To the young minds wishing to become Shinigami, we have a special treat today. From Squad 8, we have Captain Noziel Aran joining you as your instructor for a few days. Please welcome him warmly."

To which I would enter and smile. This is something I'd never thought about doing, but when I was given the chance, I jumped right into it. Though it were made clear to me that this would be an enjoyable experience, I sensed something off. A familiar trace of reiatsu. Could it really be him? One way to find out. "Class, just so that we can understand each other a little better before we begin, I'd like you all to take turns standing up, giving out your name, and what you'd like to do, should you graduate from the academy." And one by one, they'd go down the line, introducing themselves. Some had noble aspirations, like joining the Kidou Corp or Squad 4, some just wanted to be all super powerful. Children. But then it came down to him, the one I'd been cautious of. The one that had the same energy as Graven. I felt that I was not wrong in thinking it was him.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

The young white-haired man shifted slightly in his seat as their new instructor was introduced. Noziel Aran, the Captain of the Eighth Division walked into the classroom and asked them all to introduce themselves, giving their name and a quick goal of theirs. Honestly, some of the other students were fairly pitiful. You had a few who actually had a good idea of what they wanted to do, you had the leftover nobles who were stuck up and thought they were better than everyone, you had people that just wanted power, and then there was him. Standing up, the student in question raised his hand to his hair and smoothed it with his fingers in an eerily-familiar manner. Blinking eyes that were almost glowing blue, he would give the new teacher a small smile and start speaking in a soft bass. "My name is Graven Fel, and I..."

Tapering off for a couple of reasons, Graven noticed Kubo-sensei flinch as he spoke his name, and his frown began fading. What was so bad about his name that just hearing it scared a few of the older students? He noticed another man standing outside the window, this one also wearing a Captain's haori, but that wasn't terribly important at the moment. Looking back at Captain Aran, Graven would at least try to continue. "I'm not sure what I want to do."

Sitting back down, his posture reminiscent of royalty even now, Graven would finger his Asauchi's hilt absentmindedly as his head began aching slightly. His right eye would twitch as he heard whispering behind him from some uptight noble, no doubt spreading rumors about him. Either way, though, most of his attention was on the flashes of images that came alongside quick spikes of pain as he watched the instructor carefully. A redheaded girl crying as she looked at him, the man before her holding her head between his hands. A pretty blonde and a child, beaten and murdered. A pair of eye-

Snapping himself out of it before his headache could get any worse, the student would rub his temples and listen to what was coming next. The images were annoying, and he could sort them out later.
N/A
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori took quick notice of the man who entered the room and took control. It was a fellow Captain but not one he was had any close associations with. They did have some battles together and of course share a few Captain's meetings together but that was all. They never even spoke to one other in greeting to this point. He had heard a few things related to this Captain and things that had happened to him in relation to his health and his family. If anyone that served as a Shinigami had any person in mind when asked who best represents what it means to be a Shinigami...Captain Noziel Aran would always top the list. After his introduction, Captain Noziel requested that his new students would do the same along with aspirations once they were became official Shinigami. Fitting for future handling of specific people in special situations. What threw off the balance, once again was the man that brought Shingen to the Academy in the first place as he responded by saying he wasn't sure. Desmond grew more intrigued by Graven, now that Shingen/Desmond know who it is by name but Shingen knows way more than he wants to know of Graven due to past history and research. That was definitely one being he wasn't sure whether he wanted to confront or not in his lifetime but in this state is a totally different scenario. Shingen straightened himself up and made a decision. He wouldn't interfere with Captain Noziel's teachings but he wanted a closer look of Graven and how he would fare with in the class.

Shingen made his way inside the Academy and to the classroom. After entering, he spoke. "Hello everyone. Sorry for the interruption but I thought I would join your class today as a special observer. I am Captain Shingen Minamori of Division Nine. I won't interfere with any of Captain Noziel's teachings but I am always open for any questions anyone would have at any point. Afterall, different Divisions are specified for different things and even beyond that, each Shinigami is individually capable of different things. So please, if any of you have any questions, just ask" with that said, Shingen picked a corner, taking a chair with him and sat in order to being his observations. This was certainly going to prove more fun and interesting than he originally thought coming into it. Thinking within himself, "Thank you Desmond, you truly were right about this one. I will reward you with something at a later date" said Shingen. Desmond responded, "Hey, don't get wrong, I do like to gamble but when I'm sure about something...I will let you know!" he says with a laugh at the end. Shingen then returns his focus upon the class and Captain Noziel to see where things go from this point.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Room 101. It was insanely boring. Unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do. Despite everything he'd already accomplished, apparently losing to a Sinner meant he needed to return to the Academy. The black-haired boy sighed heavily as he sat down, watching as the other students came in. One of them was completely unsupressed, a boy with white hair who seemed to be having trouble with it. Kuro Noir made a mental note to talk to him later, try to help him with it.

Kuro looked out the window, seeing Shingen Minamori, Captain of Division Nine standing there, watching. The Captain of Division Eight, Noziel Aran, was to be their tutor for the day. He asked everyone to introduce themselves and their aspirations, until it got to the man sitting in front of Kuro: Graven Fel. Kuro had heard the name before, obviously; all Shinigami knew of Graven Fel, the oldest and likely the first Hollow, let alone Arrancar. It was just a story that parents told their kids, though; 'behave, or Graven Fel will eat you up!' This guy may have had the same name, but being the same person was impossible: Graven Fel was a myth.

The other students didn't seem comfortable with Graven being here. Shingen Minamori wandered into the classroom as a Special Observer, taking a seat in the corner and watching. Kuro shrugged, it happened occasionally, but he wanted answers. Graven Fel was a myth.

"I don't get what the big deal is," he said as he stood up behind Graven. "Graven Fel is a Myth. No Hollow could get that old, we've never seen any records to support it. I'm Kuro Noir, I'm going to be the Kenpachi again, and Graven Fel is a Myth." Of course, Noziel Aran and Shingen Minamori, likely having read his file in the past, would know the particular circumstances of Kuro's past: the former Kenpachi known as Kuro had fused with his soul and gave him his fighting knowledge, he just didn't have the rest of the know how. He was the Kenpachi in the past, and he was going to be the Kenpachi again. It was just a matter of time. "Even if you have his name, you're not him. So why is everyone so nervous?"
N/A
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:02 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I was well aware of the out-of-room staring going on, as well as the fact that something about the one I'd noticed wasn't quite right. Of course when his name left his lips, I knew exactly who he was. His uncertainty however lead me to believe that he hadn't remembered every detail. He also seemed to catch on to the fact that his name alone left a sour taste in the mouths of some. To think he'd died. Graven Fel, now a Shinigami of all things. Though on top of that a young one would pipe up discarding Graven's identity as myth. I'd refer to Graven and the black one in the same thought. "Very nice to meet you, Graven Fel. I would like a moment with you after the lesson as well as you, Kuro, but as to the others of you who would like to chitter about him... Cease this now. He is as welcome here as any of you." As if like clockwork, Captain Shingen Minamori, no doubt cautious of Graven's aura as well burst into the room, pardoning himself in doing so, introducing himself as an 'observer'. Knowing him, it was more a case of him trying to get the big scoop. Damn Squad 9 brats.

I would continue on, teaching them the difference between reishi and reiatsu, why it was important, and how it affected differences in race. I would also touch on some kidou, implying loosely that reishi could be used to offset reiatsu costs. Not that they'd understand what I meant. Most of them failed to realize the amount of reishi strung around the room, and in the walls itself. Shingen would be an annoyance that I'd rather not have, but who knows, maybe I could teach him something too.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven kept his eyes diligently on his notes, appearing to only partially be paying attention to the lectures. Unlike the other students that happened to be slacking, however, a glance at his paper suggested that he was, in fact, transcribing everything that the Captain of Division Eight was saying in a manner that was actually quite simple to decipher. An oddity on the page was the occasional reliance on the runic alphabet in the margins while correcting himself or giving further elaboration, but it would be expected considering many souls still relied on their birth languages until they finished acclimating.

Another curiosity was the extra page that he kept, where he was apparently piecing together the lesson plan with what little was coming back to him from his previous experiences. Much of it was comparing the construction of a Kidou spell, and thus the reishi and reiatsu composition, to the unique signature of a Cero, and the process of reinventing the technique itself. Not, of course, that Graven could do such a thing anymore given that his Hollow side had been purified, but the knowledge would likely be useful otherwise. A particularly interesting thing was the side note that stated that a proper Cero should be one part reishi to twelve parts reiatsu, and that unlike Kidou offsetting the reiryoku cost by utilizing ambient reishi was virtually impossible due to the reactive state of the attack itself, and would slow down the firing process even if it were done properly.

Frowning lightly, Graven would look up briefly at the teacher, who appeared to know something of what was going on in his head and had asked him to stay behind, albeit with the insensitive boy who had claimed that whatever made everyone nervous didn't exist. Making a friend in such an unfamiliar place was likely a good idea, and perhaps he could assist with some of the issues that the new Shinigami found.

Once class was over, Graven shook his paper gently in order to dry the ink, then placed it in a satchel for later. Waiting for everyone other than the two Captains and the other student to leave, other than the original teacher himself, the former Arrancar would then stand up and bow respectfully to Noziel. "I apologize for the inconvenience, Aran-sensei. I'm...unused to whatever is happening to me, and don't even have a grasp on the various techniques we were asked to practice after the accelerated lessons last week that were supposed to bring us up to par."

Standing back up with an unusual twinkle in his eye and a wry half-smile, Graven elaborated slightly. "Kidou feels almost unnatural to me, I'm completely unable to sense anything over my own reiatsu output, and while I seem to have control over it I can't quite lower it enough to not bother other students. Shunpo feels foreign, and the entirety of the lesson on Zanpakuto seemed wrong. The concept of having someone else's voice in the back of your head seems familiar enough, but I feel like it should be way worse than Kubo-sensei made it out to be. At least my swordsmanship and...unique abilities are as they were when I was alive. Do...Do you happen to know what's happening, sir? You looked like you knew something at the beginning of class."

From the way he talked, this really was bothering the ancient, yet newborn, being. It seemed almost like a bad case of amnesia mixed with a confusing night spent with a camel in Las Vegas. Hopefully his teacher would know more, and might even be able to help him get things sorted out.
N/A
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori could pick up from the motions in Captain Noziel's eye movements every so often that he wasn't too pleased that Shingen was in company. Regardless of the fact that he hadn't said a word or created any scenes at any junctures during the class, it was just the sheer fact that he was there. Shingen isn't quite sure what the issue itself may be, albeit he has a couple of good ideas of what it could be, but he also knows when not to go poking at slumbing bears. After the class was officially ended, Captain Minamori simply rose to his feet and walked out of the classroom following the rest of the other students excluding the ones who either were asked to stay behind or asked themselves. Shingen would quickly bow his head towards Captain Noziel before reaching the door and exiting.

"Say...did you reach the same conclusion about that student that I did?" asked Desmond with a bit of excitement to his voice. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do believe I did. But we have to keep this information to ourselves for now. In the wrong ears, it could start a wave of negative reactions and emotional outpour from other Divisions and leaders that could create a huge chaotic problem that might develop into who knows what?" responds Shingen as thought to himself. "And no, you better not even think about it. This place runs on enough issues without someone starting wildfire we most likely wouldn't be able to put out....especially the one who started it. Understand?" suggests Shingen to Desmond, who at the time actually was just thinking of what how the Gotei might end up if the news were to spread. "Very well, I will stay in my place. After all, it was my agreement from the beginning but you still have to honor yours....remember?" Desmond reminds Shingen. "Of course. Otherwise, I don't think we would even be able to co-exist as we currently are without that deal in place." answers Shingen as he walks down the street away from the Academy. He gets back on track to his original plan of returning to his Division Nine barracks for some sleep.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Just Another School Day (Open) on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:25 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

It seemed that the issues had died down, or at least weren't being discussed anymore. Unfortuantely, his actions had lead him to being held after class. Groaning like a good rebellious teenager, Kuro slumped down in his seat and doodled in his notebook, drawing an incrediby realistic picture of his Shikai, then adding in another scythe that look like it was made of ice. He didn't understand where the inspiration for that had come from, but his Zanpakutou simply smiled at him and stayed quiet.

Glancing over the shoulder of Graven to look at his notes, Kuro realized that Graven had some advanced level of knowledge that even Kuro didn't possess. The girl who'd possessed his soul stared at the notes alongside him in his head, and he was incredibly confused. Heinz understood how Kidou worked unlike Kuro, but even he didn't have any idea what the heck Graven was writing down. It looked like gibberish. Kidou was an art form, something that came to you over practice, not a scientific equation to be solved.

After seven eternities had passed, the class was finally over. The other students began to leave, and Kuro could feel their snickering glares without having to look, their mocking at his stature of having to come back to the Academy, let alone having to stay after on his first day back. Rolling his eyes and returning to his drawings, he listened to Graven speak about an apologies and his status with his learnings, then went on to explain that everything about being a Shinigami felt foreign. Kuro realized he could chime in, but waited to see if anything else would happen first. Realizing Shingen also wasn't in the room anymore, Kuro took the torch to speak.

"Of course being a Shinigami feels unnatural. It's something that takes time to master. I'm an extremely rare case, probably the only one of my kind. Aran-Taichou knows, but since you're new I'll clue you in too: There was an old Kenpachi centuries ago, went by the monniker of Kuro. Eventually she lost her powers and went into hiding, and after torturing me for years eventually fused with my soul." Kuro shrugged his shoulders, activating his Kanpeki ability to show it off. "I'm also pretty bad at sensing people, but this flaming eye technique is what proves I have Kuro inside me, as it was her signature technique. Among other things, it lets me physically see Reiatsu and identify it by its composure. I can look at you and see a massive aura that you have no idea how to remotely control, but I can also see that it's weak and unfiltered because you're not actively using it. If you were, the whole classroom would have definitely had more issues."

Kuro would deactivate the ability, his left eye extinguishing itself as he looked over to Noziel Aran, nodding lightly.

"I don't care who you were before you joined the Gotei. You're here now, and you'll always be here. We take loyalty pretty seriously. If you ever need help with Kidou or Combat, seek me out. I'd have no chance at fighting you, your spiritual pressure is too strong for me to even release my Shikai in your presence, but with the Kenpachi in my head, I can absolutely help you with the knowledge side of it while I'm sure you have an instinctive practical side, and I can help you with Kidou myself. It's more of an art form than a scientific equation, and you'll master it in no time, I'm sure. Nice to meet you, Graven Fel, I'm Kuro Noir. Lieutenant of Division 11."
N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum