Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Irish Whiskey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:10 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Opening the beer in his hands, the raven-haired man watched the bottle shattered and the precious, precious alcohol was wasted, poured over the sands and into the beach. Oh well, he thought, I've lost enough friends to pour one out for them.

Carefully opening another, Jecht released a sigh of relaxation when it didnt shatter, leaning back in his chair on the beach as the sun just began to set, the sky melding with scarlet intentions, gracefully beginning to put out the lights that keep Humans up. On one hand, he was sort of tired... on the other hand, a very old friend of his had just died due to their own stupidity and arrogance, and he was logically upset about that. Closing his eyes for a few moments, he took a sip of the beer in his hand and put his headphones in with his other, placing his playlist on shuffle and thinking about all those whom he'd lost over his life time, the least of which was not Kira de Grey, his wife, and their son Kaitou Eta-Naru.

"Here's to you, kid." He took another sip, sighing softly once more as the warmth from the sun covered him like a blanket in his standard Shinigami clothing, even though he'd long since abandoned the Gotei Thirteen.
technique log [click to open]
[不運の魅力]Fuun no Miryoku [Passive]
At all times, an aura of misery surrounds Jecht. This stretches to roughly 50 feet, but can be felt by those with average sensing skills as exactly that: an aura of misery. This has no direct effect in combat, but leads to bad luck quite often. This can be anything as simple as a glass falling off the table, or a gun misfiring and getting jammed. Jecht himself is not immune to this ability. (This is mostly up to the roleplayer's discretion as to what actually happens.)

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
New faces were rather common in this place, as well as it was common to see them vanish. I'd grown indifferent to the matter simply because of what the ordeal meant. Nothing. My main reason for staying at all was because of the jungle vines and trees. If someone had wanted me dead, they would have to fight me in my prime terrain. All that aside.... There was one who I'd at least pretend to have a small amount of interest in, for the sole reason that though I knew little of him... His aura had a similar air to mine. No better time to ask about it than now. I'd turn to my iron lantern and ask. "What do you think, wolf? Shall we talk to the man?" To which my spectral lycanthrope friend would respond. "I mind very little for chatter. I would rather eat him! Food! Food for Wolf!"

I chuckled, as my long-bound friend thought of nothing but his hunger. I found it to be endearing in a way. Upon approaching him, I noticed immediately the stench of alcohol, beer in this case. I was partial to it, mayhap that was my Irish heritage in me. "I see new people here all the time, but you are the first in a while that I feel I can relate to, not just because of my love for beer either. What say that we might sit and chatter for a wee bit?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:51 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"What the fuck?" She was definitely a kid, but she had some power emanating from her. He could tell she was far weaker than he was, but she definitely could hold her own in a fight with most regular Captains. Whoever she was, Jecht wasn't sure if she was actually that young or just appeared to be that despite being likely hundreds of years old. Figuring the worst case scenario he kills a few policemen, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure thing, kid," he said as he tossed her a beer from the cooler by his side, closing his eyes once again. "Name's Jecht. What's yours, kiddo?" He enjoyed calling people kid since he was older and stronger than most of them (obvious exceptions aside), but it worked even better since she was so young-looking. After her answer, Jecht would inhale deeply and exhale slowly, relaxing his muscle. He wondered if she recognized his outfit, and if so, what her reaction to him not having a weapon on his body would be.

Only time would tell, it seemed.
At all times, an aura of misery surrounds Jecht. This stretches to roughly 50 feet, but can be felt by those with average sensing skills as exactly that: an aura of misery. This has no direct effect in combat, but leads to bad luck quite often. This can be anything as simple as a glass falling off the table, or a gun misfiring and getting jammed. Jecht himself is not immune to this ability. (This is mostly up to the roleplayer's discretion as to what actually happens.)

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
The obscenity wasn't necessary, but I'm used to it. I don't really care too much about things like that. The man who identified himself as Jecht didn't seem to mind too much either, but he did seem to examine me a bit too closely. Either way, he tossed me a beer, to which I popped the can open and began taking swigs of it. "Not too bad. My full name is Caoilainn Mac Giolla Bháin, but ye can just call mee Kalinn. It makes it easier for people that have normal tongues. Were ye a shinigami once? I vaguely remember seeeing that once.. just not in this lifetime. It was right odd. Too odd to explain, really."

I would let Wolf sniff the can. I was pretty sure Jecht could see him, but even so, it didn't matter much. He sputtered in digust. Might it be that when he was in a different life, he weren't Gaelic as I am? Who knows. "Maybe if I found Wolf here some mead. He doesn't seem to like this. Then again, as hungry as he gets, don't right know what kinda liquor he'd drink if any. No matter, I'll take this as it is." Oddly enough, Wolf would pop his ghostly head and tail out of his castiron cage and nod, not as gruff as usual. "Aye, mead might be a bit more to my taste. Though I still hunger for food. Souls, Flesh. It's been nigh too long."

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:39 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The wolf following her sniffed lightly, detesting the smell of the beer. The girl introduced herself as Kalinn, to which he nodded lightly and smiled. She was young, to be sure, but based on her experience with the beer, and especially her comment about this lifetime confirmed his theory that she was much older than she let on.

"There's some mead at the bottom of the cooler, go for it. And yeah, I'm... technically a Shinigami. At least, I was once. Now I'm... sort of in between jobs." Finishing his beer, he reached into the cooler and pulled out a single bottle of mead, handing it to the wolf. It was all the mead he had, but he didn't much care for it anyway. Too sweet. "What about you? You look Human, but... I get the feeling you're not."

Sin and Braska were quiet right now, which Jecht was thankful for. He didn't particularly want to deal with their insanity or particular brands of stupid, with Braska being an arrogant prick and Sin just making whale noises. Still, he was glad the aura athat forever followed him wasn't particularly fucking with him or the girl right now, though he really hoped the mead didn't suddenly spoil. Wolf didn't seem like the kind of guy to take too kindly to that.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
The older man seemed rather laid back, as his reaction to wolf was negligible. He didn't seem confused, much less scared. He would then ask about my past, and what I was, only after offering some mead to Wolf. I walked over to the cooler, reached around for it, then tossed the bottle up to Wolf. He caught it in his mouth, crushing it and swallowing. I suppose that's a bit gluttonous, but that's the Wolf I know. "Right, his hunger aside... As of this life, I'm a Fullbringer. That much I was sure of when I touched the lantern that Wolf resides in now. Previously, if what Wolf tells me is correct, He and I were a unified Arrancar. I would call him a bit mad over that, were it not for the fact that I was drawn to his presence when we first met. It would seem ever since we've existed, we've been bound by fate. I don't really mind that though." I would reach up to caress Wolf's head, to which his shadowy fur had a lovely soft feel to it.

I didn't really know what sharing all that would accomplish, but it was a story near and dear to me, and I had no pain in sharing it. It was a legacy of duality, of two souls who craved each other so much, that they'd fight the laws of the Soul Cycle to find each other again. I felt such a strong fondness for this friend of mine, that I wondered exactly how long we'd been like this. "I guess I should explain a bit more. If I had to guess, this stretches back to when we were both Human. I don't remember that, but he does. I was apparently similar to what I am now, and we were both royalty. He of the Nordics, and I of old Gaelia. What was it Wolf? 700 years ago?" The companion of mine cloaked in shadows would shake his head. "Closer to 900. I was not as hungry then as I am now. I'm... lost. Not quite a Hollow, but not quite anything else."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

A Fullbringer. Well, that explained why they seemed almost Human. Listening to Kalinn as he sipped at his beer, tossing it to the side when it was empty and pulling out a bottle of whiskey, Jecht learned all sorts of things about the girl. He didn't really know how to respond to most of them.

"Nine hundred years, eh? That's older than I am. Not by much, but definitely older." He glanced at the two and shrugged his shoulders briefly. "So how many times have you died then? If you were an Arrancar in your past life, how many 'cycles' have you gone through?" There was a hint of hope in his voice, as he did wonder what happened when a Shinigami died. He thought about his wife and kid, how he knew nothing about them, and hoped that one day he'd meet them again.

[Whale Noises]
Shut the fuck up Sin I'm busy.
YEAH SIN SHUT UP
You shut the fuck up too Braska.
BITCH DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
Want me to have Ika rip you out so I can beat your god damn ass a second time?!

Strangely, Braska was quiet about that idea.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Ah... damn, the beer I had was empty now, as was his. I hadn't bothered checking on Wolf, since he still had shards of glass hanging out of his mouth. I still didn't understand. Oh? So he was roundabout my age overall. Then the real question. "I was once human, as I think most beings are. While I don't remember that, Wolf has some memory of it. He keeps sputtering nonsense about how pretty I was all that time ago. But after that, I was a Hollow, then into an Arrancar. And now I'm Human again. It's kind of weird thinking about how long Wolf here was all by himself. So we've both passed on twice. How odd. I can't even say for sure what Wolf is."

He seemed a bit upset by that, so I'd stick my lantern in the dirt and pat him. He forgave me quickly as I scratched his wispy ears. Seeing him growl in delight made me happy, probably for much longer than I can truly remember. I then caught an image of when we were both still human. "So that's who you were. My friend." I'd caress his chin, then quickly realize Jecht was still here. I'd have a bit of a child-like stare going on, hoping he didn't mind the potential tuning out of his voice.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Irish Whiskey on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:13 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Jecht fished out another beer for himself, popping the regular cap off with his thumb and taking a swig as he glanced over to Kalinn, who seemed to be in her own little world as she spoke and pet her Wolf friend. They were definitely comrades, and it made Jecht smile lightly as he realized it was very similar to a Shinigami and their Zanpakutou.

At least, that is, a normal one.

[WHALE NOISES]

Jecht sighed as he tuned out Sin, watching as Kalinn seemed to suddenly remember he was here. The sunset was beautiful, to which Jecht raised his beer and began to pour it out onto the sands.

"For all those we've lost along the way." He would gently set the glass down, unlike the other which he'd tossed casually, and fish out two more, one of which he'd hand to Kalinn as he opened it and his own, taking another swig. "You two are definitely friends, that much is for certain. I'm happy for ya. It's not often you find an eternal friend like that. I wish either of mine were like that." He knew Sin and Braska were yelling in his head, or at least Braska was while Sin made more whale noises, but Jecht continued to tune them out.

"So tell me about yourself, Kid. Not who you were in the past, who you are now."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum