Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari's glare shifted to Rena when she talked to her, that was the first bit of news that her sister still lived that she had recieved after there last encounter years ago. "Probably would, but I tend to not like my toys getting broken for no good reason." The remaining banter didn't mean much to Yukari, the only thing she was caring about was Iggy's response which so far seemed to be ignore the threat, and the repairs of A.H.S.S.

Yukari turned towards A.H.S.S Shouting out a command to it, and putting a thick wall of ice between it and where it was aiming it's attack. "Halt for now, let our Lord answer first." With that said the miniature brunette returned her gaze back to Ika, and Iggy.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 pm

The takeover of the Espada was going slow, and Hagane was starting to become really Impatient. He clenched his hand around his Zanpakuto with fierce grip, while puffing on his smokes. Rose was talking about Ice Cream and becoming a Princess. Rena was keen to get this business done and take Rose out for Ice Cream. Selica was being jealous about Rose's Princess comment. Legion was convinced for some reason to join Ika's side and had Iggy at shadow point. All the while Ika was still trying to be a sort of nice guy about taking over the throne of Hueco Mundo. This was as simple as Hagane saw the whole situation. Well and the tincan got back up in a fit, but was scolded by the Ice Lady. That was sorta funny.

Becoming slowly and slowly more impatient, Hagane raised his Zanpakuto into the air and released into Shikai. Like a nervous tic in his mind, Voices screamed for him to hit something. Hagane's eye's started to become bloodshot, as his need to release rage become worse and worse. Meanwhile Iggy spoke uncaring of the turn of events. Iggy shattered Legions Shadows and opened a Garganta, walking towards it without a care in the world, regardless of what Ika had stated.

It was probably obvious by now that Hagane had gone into Shikai, everyone was there to see it. Hagane finished his smokes and threw the buds on the ground, and as soon as Iggy had properly turned his back to head towards the Garganta, Hagane splashed into the ground. Quite literally. As if where he was standing was water. Quietly he Rose out of the ground right behind Iggy, his Warhammer already prepared to swing with massive force. A big grin was on his face as he swung at Iggy's Head with all intentions to either Incapacitate or Kill.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Princess
Princess

After realizing she was going to be a Princess, Rose sat down on the sands and idly began to draw pictures with her finger, paying no attention to the people around her. She knew subconciously that Daddy was getting angry, but was occupied with drawing a picture of a rose, her namesake. Rose tugged on Rena's dress, smiling as she pointed down to the poorly drawn rose.

"Hehe, it's me!" People were saying things and doing things, the guy to her left did a thing with his sword, the robot did some things, but then it was stopped by ice. Opening her eyes wide, Rose inspected the ice from afar. Creating a sphere of water in her hand, Rose froze it solid and showed it off to the lady with the ice powers. "Hehehe, I can do that toooo!" Then Rose droppd it, and it instantly melted back into water and splashed all over her rose, destroying the picture.

Frowning, Rose continued to tune everyone else out as she returned to drawing the rose idly, paying only the slightest attention to her Daddy and listening to her Mommy's voice and spiritual pressure. If there was going to be a fight, Rose was surprisingly going to be ready in a heartbeat, but she would much prefer to simply draw in the sands.

She was still a kid, after all.
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: Water Manipulation [Tier 2] [Replaces Tier 1]
While in her Shikai, Rose's Water manipulation is stronger: she can solidify it temporarily, acting similar to ice but only while touching her; she can create one cero-like beam of water that deals concussive force equal to a cero (but does not explode) per post, and she can generate/manipulate water within 100ft of herself, and can generate up to 40 gallons per post. Past half of her range, the manipulation has half of its power.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica would glare at Rena who inherently told her to "lighten up", which would definitely invole a response along the lines of, "If you put a mizzle on her, I may just smile." Then, she would sigh noting how boring everything was and wondering why she had bothered to come if she wasn't needed but to stand around and look pretty. Everyone seemed a bit irritated by both sides. Their side was irritated that Iggy was ignoring Ika playing this off as some sort of game, but they were also irritated at Ika who wouldn't allow them a course of action. The other side was irritated by Iggy, who also wasn't allowing a course of action.

This was a mess, Selica was almost ready to leave as she had enough of the brat playing around. Why was she here? Didn't they have a babysitter or something? She was annoying. The robot seemed to wake up cranky going straight into an attack mode that made Selica riddled with jitters. She wanted to fight it so bad. Metal vs Nature. Hideous vs beauty. It was a masterpiece waiting to be painted. She couldn't stand this anymore. They should have known better than to bring all these blood craving monsters to a social gathering and Selica was about to be the first one to start it. However before she could jump into action, Hagane had released into shikai and attacked Iggy causing an entertained laugh to escape Selica's mouth. "Finally, someone decided to entertain us," Selica would say loud enough for everyone to hear. Hm. She didn't feel the need to dirty her hands, but she felt the need to watch the show.

However, she couldn't quite do that with little Princess "I can do that too" over here sitting near her. With blue eyes drawn to her, she couldn't quite help herself, "Hey, uh.. flower kid. How old are you anyway?"

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Human
Human
Nope. She lifted a finger and covered the Garganta in a thick layer of ice which she then hardened with her reishi. Sensing Hagane move she then proceeded to put a layer of ice on the ground where he was going so that instead of coming up for air and attacking Iggy Garcia he would go "tink" against the solid ice instead. Cracking it sure, but not going anywhere.

"Ika Mazi asked you a very clear and concise question. This is now your final chance to actually give a real answer to that question before you are no longer prevented from being ripped apart by our members." Rena said calmly despite the fact she was ready to boil over and throttle the Espada King herself.

She turned to look at what Rose was doing and merely smiled though. She was doddling in the sand with some ice and then frowned because she ruined it on accident when showing off to Yukari and her Mother, however she went right back to doodling the rose again and that made Rena chuckle.

"Oh.. and Selica.. dear.. sweetie.." She death glared at the woman, "I don't care who you think you are.. stop treating MY child like garbage or I will fucking eat your head. as for your actual question.. Rose was born 90 years ago but I believe she's slightly older than me now due to her time in the Dangai.. she is still a child of the mind and should be treated like such or I will as stated earlier, eat. your. face."

She knelt down and started trying to doodle a rose with her little Rose now and smiled again, the threat of doom and death clearly lifting from her shoulders, "Mommy hasn't drawn in a while.. do you do it like this?" and she failed on purpose to do it the first time so that Rose would laugh and show her how to do it right.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Iggy attempting to shatter Legion's shadows seemed to be wasted effort, the ice breaking away to reveal the blades had kept their form. The creature had perfect control over it's creations, such a mundane attempt didn't stand a chance. Instead, to make sure that the Cero King didn't try and escape, the dark spears would surge forward, aiming to skewer him in place, while avoiding anything that would cause lasting damage. It did this wordlessly, simply watching to see what might come of it. Seeing as it seemed this would be all over very shortly.

Techniques Used:

- Shadow Blades x10

View user profile

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:10 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy felt the air in front of him grow extremely cold and he wasn't the one creating it for once. Yukari wouldn't do this so it that leaves one of the newcomers of the other group. As a thick wall of ice appeared before Iggy inside of the Gargantua he just stepped foot into. Why were people giving him a hard time? It makes no sense to him. Just as that thought entered his mind, a loud crack could be heard in the ice wall as Iggy glanced backward and noticed that the tall, powerful individual from the group was now looming over him from behind. Things just got from bad to worse in a quick moment. Maybe he should let the the leader of their little group in on the joke he was enjoying. It seems that not even any of the those who were seemingly still members of the Espada had even caught on to it yet.

Just when Iggy turned around to address the man, more blades from Legion were there to greet him. Now bleeding internally and externally...Iggy couldn't help but smile to himself as the now, the joke he was enjoying had just gotten bigger. "Look here guy.." says Iggy as he begins to drain blood faster as he speaks. "I seriously don't understand how you nor anyone else here can't seem to see what I see about what you're requesting and why I find it so funny." Iggy spits a large wad of blood on the ground before continuing. "You are a very powerful person surrounded by very powerful people, yet you all seem to have the same eyesight level which is very poor. How do you ask for something that doesn't exist?" Iggy begins to curl a smile on his blood-stained face. "Do you see a throne anywhere? I don't. I see nothing but sand and ruins from a what was once my castle. Now, if you wish to claim the land, by all means you may. I won't stop you there. If you wish to claim Forest of Menos, by all means, go ahead. I wont stop you there either. But what matters to me is my title as King and you won't take that from me. You can claim to be anything else and everything that goes with that title. Go ahead but I will not relinquish this title as King until I'm dead." explained Iggy with strong passion-filled words before passing out from blood loss.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Did he just..
Fuck it
Did he just.. Well, if he was going to sign his own death wish Ika wasn't going to stop him. Ika picked the mans mangled and maimed body up from the ground and smiled with delight. He pricked his finger and blew a hole through the man, a well placed Gran Rey Cero launching him from this life to the next in an instant, his mangled corpse being the first part to make the journey to the other side, presumably landing somewhere in the middle of bumfuck no where. God help the poor fool who found that dead body. Oh well. Ika smiled and turned to his new constituents "Well, ask and you shall receive. SO, anyone else wanting to play hero and challenge me for the throne? Or do we think we're fucking done here. I'd like to hope that it's the latter but I'm taking anyone that wants to push the issue." Ika looked around, figuring he should at least give people the opportunity. If the issue was settled?..

Well..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:35 am

As Hagane had attempted to get up behind Iggy and smash his head, Hagane was met with as sheet of ice that he smashed into. The ice had broken, but it had taken away all his momentum. Hagane would've continued with what he was doing if Iggy hadn't already passed out from legion and been killed by Ika. Abit annoyed and frustrated he came out of the ground and smashed a crater with his hammer. Hagane rolled his eyes at the fact that as soon as he was about to actually do something for once, someone did something before him. All that time gone and wasted, for no fucking reason. This could've been the first thing they did.

Hagane walked off from the group and began constructing walls, supports, roofing, and all the other necessities that would be needed for a new living area. Slowly he would start with the base of the entire rebuilding of Las Noches and work his way from there. "After this, I'm going for a swim", he would say aloud. Not that this would be a small job, but with a new place to explore, the underground may hold fascinating treasures.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
This one had stopped upon it's owner's command, and instead just used it's larger size to make returning quicker. Upon arriving, it sees it's charge being severely wounded. Then, some man lift him up and blast a hole through his chest. "Ma'am, I have failed my original task." It kneels down behind Yukari and waits. It leaves it's ascended state, large pieces of metal being tossed back across the desert as it is left as just the robotic Hollow it was before. "What are your orders? There are still many Hostiles around, chances of survival if we fight are less than one percent."

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum