Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 Call of the Cero King (Espada Loyal to Iggy) on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Rena

Human
Human
Iris stabbed her scythe into the ground and waited as she had already gathered what members had remained loyal to Iggy and now simply had to wait for them to arrive at the appointed time. She hated waiting but it always bore fruit of the best kind. SHe was surprised however to find so few espada to answer the call, less than the that of numeros and the other rabble as well. Was Graven really so influential or was Iggy's rule simply that weak.

It was hard to tell at the moment, but either way a hunting they would go because that is what the King commanded. Figuring to speed up the remainder of time she put this out for good measure, "Espada of the true King hear my call and obey my command. Appear and gather now so that we may best deal with the traitor's in our midst"
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy nodded towards the actions of Iris, who in his mind is already proving herself to him. The time has come for others to do the same as the matters have become rather warm when the Cero prefers them to nice and cold. He takes various glances in several directions without turning his head to see if he could get a feel for any incoming signatures that weren't using the open gateway but nothing could be picked up at that moment. What he didn't need was to be waiting around for ppl who weren't going to show when he has plans that need to be put into action very soon. With this in mind, he turns his head towards Iris before speaking.

"We can only wait so long before realizing that only so many or even no one wants to accept me as their true King any longer. Whether that be the case or not, my actions will clear the air and set the table for a lot of things around here. I will be heard and recognized as King whether they like it or not. As far as this moment in time is concerned, we will give all, if any, incomers one hour to show. After that, we leave and all those who chose to stay and not join me will be adding their names to my list to hunt. For when I return, they will become my homecoming hunts which will be me celebrating my victory of the March and clearing out my home of potential traitors. Do you agree?" explains Iggy as he looks on with his icy blue eyes.
View user profile

#3 Re: Call of the Cero King (Espada Loyal to Iggy) on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked into the rubble remains of Las Noches and smiled, taking a deep breath of fresh air. This would be his new home for the time being, and he was going to make this work. Ika approached the plains flanked by Rose, Rena, Hagane, and Selica. All Easily strong enough to beat the best of the Espada on their own, but as a combined force? Boy oh boy this was going to be painful. Ika smiled a bit, glancing around at the eyes that were clearly perplexed by his power and the power of those to his back. "My name is Ika Mazi, and I'm here to make the Espada something to be feared again. Now, if you could just direct me to your king so we could have a quick chat, that'd be great. While I appreciate him keeping my throne warm, I'll be needing somewhere to rest these weary old bones of mine and- Where's Graven? Hell where's Las Noches? Did you kill him? That'd be a pity. Taking the honor all for yourselves.." Ika shook his head sarcastically, feigning a somber outlook on the whole affair before snapping his fingers. "Oh yes! If anyone would like to play hero and attack me.. well.. I'd really recommend that you don't. It won't end well... So, where's the king, queen, whatever."

Ika Shunpo'd over to to the first Espada known as Iris. "Are you the queen pretty lady?" Ika patted her on the cheek for a moment, placing his hand in suitable position to stop her from quickly attacking him with her scythe, and before she'd get the chance to bitchslap him out of his shoes he would Shunpo over to the next person. He smiled at Iggy, looking him in the eyes as well. "Are you the King? Because if so I must declare, you've taken my seat and I'm going to have to take it from you in a civil manner, or by force. Your choice king, queen, whoever the hell you are. Just come on out already."

Ika's Theme

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#4 Re: Call of the Cero King (Espada Loyal to Iggy) on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 am

Dust, sand, rubble. The beautiful makings of a torn battlefield, too bad the place is nothing but a husk of useless space. Las Noches wasn't exactly a place that Hagane had ever thought of revisiting, especially now that the place looked even more like a dump. Hagane had no memories of coming to Las Noches, but he definitely knew he'd been here before.

Hagane took a heavy step onto the planes of sand that was Hueco Mundo. Looking around to see glancing eyes, He stood still as Ika took off in-front. He relaxingly placed his Zanpakuto on his shoulder, as he closed his eyes. Voices. Echoing voices in his head. Screaming, crying, yelling. Nothing but torment. Hagane opened his eyes and began to slowly follow behind Ika. Hagane was a big man, and not just tall either, but with the muscle to back it up. Any glance or stare that was aimed at him, was met back with the gaze of a man who didn't even look at you as if you were even a person. It was as if Hagane saw you as an object.

Rubble crunched beneath Hagane's feet as he slowly paced himself behind Ika. Ika at this point had already began to do his little speech. Hagane couldn't care less. Hagane wanted destruction and that's all he wanted. Looking at a lone still standing wall, Hagane would kick it playfully. The results. The wall shattered and chunks of it left craters where they landed. Maybe one or two hollows were crushed by the hail of massive stones. Hagane would then properly listen in on what was being said, some of it may be important or perhaps entertaining.

Grabbing two smokes from his pockets, Hagane would place them both in his mouth. "Oi!", Hagane would say in Ika's direction. "Mind giving me a light", he would say gesturing at the smokes.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

She giggled as the winds blew the sands into her eyes, shielding them with a bright young smile on her face. Having her mother back was one thing, but having both of her parents at the same time was something she'd never expperienced before. Mizu and Sansei were both happy for her, but were mostly quiet as they slept, their powers not being necessary right now.

Having never aiwralked before, mostly due to an inability to learn it any any point in her life, Rose Lisola was sitting on her mother's shoulders and watching as they walked, higher than she'd ever been without touching the ground, discounting Sogyoku Hill in Seireitei. On one hand she missed that Hill, but on the other hand the moon was much more clear here and she could stare at it all she wanted.

As the group began to approach their destination, Ika motioned to Rena who let Rose off her shoulders. She pouted at first, but soon understood why when she sensed the power of the Cero King and his Trops. With all five of them arriving, in their positions with Rose behind but in between Ika and Rena, Hagane to her left and Selica to her right, she watched and listened while her father went on a monologue about how this was his domain now and they should get used to it.

She giggled lightly at it, but knew instantly that the Vasto Lorde standing in front of them was far stronger than the Arrancar standing near him. Hagane pulled out two smokes and asked Ika for a light, but Rose got to it first, carefully holding her finger at the edge of the cigarettes, and focused her reiatsu.

"Byakurai." A beam of energy left her finger tips and hit the very edge of both cigarettes, lighting them on fire. She smiled at Hagane in a way that was pure innocence, despite everything she was capable of. "Daddy's busy. Let's let him be busy!"
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She wasn't sure how he had once again persuaded her to join his side, but she didn't have much of a choice if she wanted her life back. Since he had left, she just couldn't seem to find a place to fit in. Unless it was by Graven's side. Even still, that only lasted for a short time as he had many other of his own problems to face along with his return from wherever he had gone. Alas, she had hated Ika for leaving her, she swore she would never follow him again, and she swore she would never let him have her heart. It had been handled brutally, crushed into a pile of flesh, and left for the wilderness to dispose of. She hadn't been ablw to fix it the way it was before, however she was able to mold it in a way that was stronger making it more independent. She didn't need him. She didn't want him around. Hell, even by folowing him now, she was pretty certain it was all for her own benefit. He hadn't won her over and she definitely wasn't going down without a fight. Her eyes were a bluish grey filled with the utmost determination to win whatever battle Ika was about to initiate so she could take a position she rightfully deserved. She was NOT going to continue living like a lost, scared puppy. Iggy had replaced her the moment he had the chance and she was going to show those espada scum that she was worth something.

Anyway, she had waltz along with the group all the way to the very... wait. What happened to Las Noches? Who did this? There was nothing anywhere except some rubble and well a couple walls still standing. It seemed that it had come as a surprise to everyone, including Ika, who never stopped talking and voiced his own opinion constantly. Selica hadn't minded too much before, but recently she had grown to resent it. Surely, he wasn't the type of man to attempt to make her happy again, but he certainly wasn't against trying to manipulatively swoon her back into being his. So, he would continue talking as she would watch the Hagane move, if he moved any slower she might have considered him a snail. However, he certainly had great strength knocking over one of the few walls left with a simple, soft kick. Selica would smirk watchibg this place in a crumbled heap of nothingness was satisfaction that she needed. All in all, she had to say this was an entertaining trip; she just hoped it didn't grow dull.

Hagane would ask Ika for a light interrupting his little movie actor charade savoring every last moment building up to whatever it was he planning. However, the small girl that had been with Rena the whole time that Selica had thought was just her mascot of sorts granted his wish instead. She would wander over, light the cigarettes, and then chastise the grown man for inturrupting her.. wait.. her what? Did she just say father? So from the time he left to the time he returned, he romanced another woman?! Selica would cross her arms looking away from the girl and over towards Ika. She didn't want an explanation, she didn't even care, and she certainly wasn't going to leap back into his arms so easily. Selica just wanted a place to belong and a position she could become well known in. At least if something went down, Selica would have anger to spare.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Rena

Human
Human
Iris scoffed at the man who got close to her and was about to say something when Rena sonido'd to get behind her and grab her shoulder. Before Iris could turn to remove the hand her world was spinning as she was hurled several yards to the side. As she got up she heard Rena spoke and something about the woman froze Iris in place, "Look at her Ika. She couldn't possibly be the Cero Queen. Any fool with eyes can tell that that man over there is the stronger of these two. Hueco Mundo's rules are the strongest rule or have you forgotten?"

Iris pulled out a sword and sonido'd to counter attack Rena, but all she found when she arrived was an ice blade being held against her throat, "You are out of your league here woman.. back off." With no other choice but to do so Iris did back off to Iggy's side though she threw a hateful look at Rena in the process. Rena however began to ignore her and turned her attention to Iggy "Now that we have that little tift out of the way.. you. boy. You are the currently ruler by my understanding and Ika Mazi has declared you de-throned. What is your response to this? Please say it's no. I do so want to see a fight."

She moved back to be near Rose and patted her Daughter on the head with a smile, "Either way make it quick.. I promised the little one here ice cream after we finished dashing all your hopes and dreams."
View user profile

MakishimaOnline

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"It is no easy task, usurping a king from his throne" A calm, feminine voice would question as it stepped through a garganta. Though there was something unsettling about it, like there were thousands of voices all working together to form the words, ringing in a metallic tone as it asked it's question. From the void it had torn into this realm, further darkness would spill out. Shadowy tendrils covering the ground as it approached from behind Iggy and Iris, deigning to move the closest to this new group. Though they couldn't see it's eyes through it's mask, Legion seemed to be focusing it's attention on Ika Mazi. For now, it seemed to lack a spiritual presence at all, but the darkness that had spread along the ground seemed to indicate it was doing... something.

Legion had been absent for some time, with nothing in Las Noches to entertain it, it had taken to prowling the endless menos forest, adding more unfortunate souls to it's collection. Graven's little display had caught it's attention however, and here it was, facing another stranger that had decided he wanted to take the throne. As far as Ika's threat to any heroes, this creature certainly didn't seem like one. There was an unmistakable sense of danger filling the area though, most weren't so bold as to approach Ika Mazi, particularly when he is surrounded by a posse. "How many are you willing to sacrifice to reach your goal?" It would smile, watching carefully for any signs of movement, ready to react to any threat that might foolishly present itself.

Technique's Used:

- Hallowed Ground
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy Garcia carefully took in all that was transpiring around him whether they had been voices that were speaking just to be heard, voices with an actual message, or faces that brought along weighted actions propelled from their bodies. All that mattered at this very moment however was the being standing in front of him and demanding someone associate themselves with a particular title for what reasons only that being could know. What might surprise many there is that Iggy is actually well known of Ika Mazi and the deeds that he has carried out in his existence. Hueco Mundo has informed Iggy of the most powerful beings that not only came to be but also were in current being so that he would have some understanding and could have and idea of what he might have to do in case he were to ever come face to face with any of them. He certainly never thought he would ever see himself face to face with Ika under any circumstances and yet, here they were.

"Calm yourself Iris, I will take care of things from this point. You just make sure you keep your emotions in check. Thank you for coming and keeping the forest population levels under control Legion." Iggy says as he now he turns his full attention to Ika. "As for you, I am Iggy Garcia..Cero King of Hueco Mundo, Leader of the Espada. I must first say, you are a being that goes far beyond the word 'legend' due to all you have done in your existence. I applaud you for still existing and continuing said 'legend'. Now, getting to the matters at hand...what brings a man of your stature to my domain and wanting to take my seat?" asks Iggy with full curiosity and intrigue behind each word as he spoke as he now leans upon his Warhammer while waiting for the response. Don't get Iggy wrong, not once did he speak of giving up his seat...yet. If anything, he would like to understand why things are happening the way they are happening in order for him to make the right decision. After all, he is the King and he was chosen by Hueco Mundo itself to lead his kind into their new future. He can't just simply give it away. As they say, things happen for a reason.
View user profile

#10 Re: Call of the Cero King (Espada Loyal to Iggy) on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:55 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was before Iggy had spoken that this one would make itself known. Wordlessly it entered from some adjoining hallway, and marched right up to stand to the Cero Espada's right hand side. "Destination, reached." A feminine computerized voice says. "Next Goal, Acquired." He bot turns and faces away from Iggy, standing a bit further down from the Hollow King. It's eye scans the room, labeling each potential target as either 'HOSTILE', 'ALLY', or in the case of Legion, 'UNKNOWN'. It's claw-like hands swivel and turn a bit, ready for use. It was made for battle, after all. It would remain passive though so long as nobody tried harming Iggy. "Defensive Protocol: Active." The slightly rusted artificial Hollow stood there without care, it's watchful eye open for any offensive move.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum