Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
NomoreofthisLexy
>:C
Ignoring the retarded anime antics of his daughter, Ika would proceed to ponder his response towards Rena. Obviously not the question about him being a father that was useless, but how to convince them... "Well.." Ika would speak with a bit of measure to this reply, putting a lot of thought into what he was saying."I'd like to make the Espada relevant I mean, I would love to have an army of Hollows at my back. That could be pretty fun yeah?" He smirked and scratched his chin. "Plus.. correct me if I'm wrong but.. don't you think our beloved daughter would enjoy the chance to be a princess? Even if it's only in the context of these lovely sands we now call home?" He smiled at his daughter, and awaited a response.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:18 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Ignoring her parents for the moment, Rose turned around and put the cigarette in her mouth. She didn't know how to light it, though, because she hadn't palmed her mother's lighter as well. She thought for a few moments, then suddenly remembered her father's way of lighting them. Holding a finger just outside the edge of the cigarette, pointing up, Rose silently cast Byakurai straight up, lighting the cigarette.

She inhaled the nicotine and tobacco, the weird taste making her eyes squint. A light breeze blew the smoke into her eyes and they watered up as she covered them, trying to breathe the smoke out through the cigarette as she realized that was ineffectual. Turning to watch how both of her parents did it, Rose put the cigarette between her fingers and inhaled again, immediately exhaling as she pulled the cigarette away, coughing as it hurt her throat.

"These are weird!" With a smile, Rose tried again, this time inhaling air after inhaling her smoke, and exhaling without a cough. Smiling gleefully, Rose had completely missed what her parents were talking about and was in her own little world. "So whatcha doin?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Rena

Human
Human
"I suppose so." She eyed Rose who was minding her own business with the cigarette and giggled a bit, "We're talking about taking over something dear don't worry about it right now." she looked back at Ika and crossed her arms, "Well obviously I'm in. Kicking ass and taking names is what I've always done. Just because i'm an arrancar doesn't mean that's changed. Pissing in Graven's cheerios wouldn't hurt any either. Assuming that old fart is even still in charge."

(Short post. sue me.)
View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:29 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard

Oh boy it had been a while..
if you don't want to be crucified
raise both your hands
Ika smirked. "Then it's settled then, let's get to it yeah? After-all, I'd hate to keep our soon to be princess waiting wouldn't you?" He patted his daughter on the back and laughed as she fumbled around with the cigarette. He then headed towards the door, putting his own cigarette out with a Hadou four. "It's settled then yeah? Tonight we march towards Las Noches and take that bitch over, come hell or high water. In fact between the two of us Rena.. Hey, that's essentially what we are right? Hell, and High Water. Fuck it. Let's go." Ika was too excited to be smooth at this point, he was just excited to be killing shit again.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum