Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As she peered out over the white desert, the strange familiarity of it caused her to nearly black out. She knew deep in her heart that she'd never been in this location before, but for whatever reason it felt as natural as Soul Society. Years in the Dangai... decades... a century and a half, even... it had numbed her senses, but given her an unrivaled mastery of her Zanpakutou. Sansei and Mizu nodded quietly to her and she trusted their direction, beginning to explore the vast white deserts that she knew, deep in her heart, she would now call home.

A piercing roar echoed through the valley, and she observed several hollows fleeing from the direction the roar came in. Whatever was over there... its energy felt similar, it felt natural. She knew that she had to explore it, to understand it. Why did it seem so familiar...

Rose traveled for over an hour before finally cresting over a hill and looking down in a crater, seeing several bodies of newly deceased Hollows with an Arrancar standing in the middle of them all, not even winded... no, worse than that, she was proud. The Arrancar was looking down at the bodies with a sense of pride at what she'd done. Rose wasn't sure if she was new to being an Arrancar or if they had done something to piss her off, but she could sense the power coming from the Arrancar below her.

It felt... natural. It felt... familiar.

"Who's you?" A soft, feminine voice called out lightly. Their powers were arguably similar, with Rose being slightly behind the Arrancar she was currently looking at. If it came to a fight, Rose could likely hold her for a bit, but she did hope that it wouldn't come to that. Not yet, anyway. "Why's you familiars?" It was almost comedic how childish her voice was, but it was more than that. It was even her words, she was definitely not mentally as old as she was physically. Sansei and Mizu both watched carefully, ready to help Rose in an instant.

She really hoped it didn't come to that.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:36 am

Rena

Human
Human
Rena kicked the corpse of her latest victim as it began to fade away into dust, "Stupid filthy thing.. Shouldn't have talked back to me." she muttered before sensing someone else who was nearly as strong as her approach. Immediately on guard thinking it was another Espada member she blinked and was clearly surprised when it was a girl she knew all to well, though it seemed she had aged a bit since the last time she had seen her.

Rose..

The name quelled the anger within Rena immediately. Bringing her tears of joy at seeing her daughter who was promptly glomped and huggled tightly, "Sweety don't you recognize me? I may have changed a little since you saw me last but still," She held Rose close and merely kept huggling her favorite and only daughter tightly, "I'm Rena Lisola silly. Your mother."

She twirled with the girl and giggled a bit, "Surprised to see me? I'm kind of surprised I ended up like...this.. but at least I'm still me. or whats left of me anyways. It's hard to stay yourself fully during the process of becoming what I am now. Extremely hard. I had to fight tooth and nail to be me." she patted Rose on the head softly, "So how have you been kiddo? Why are you in Hueco Mundo?? You should be in Soul Society where it's safe with Akane and the other Captains.. Did something happen??"

Rena was filled with questions but realized her daughter would likely have some as well so she stopped badgering her with more questions and just smiled at her happily. They were together and that was what was truly important right now, but that bore the question..

Would Rose see it that way now that Rena was an Arrancar?

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The woman seemed to recognize Rose, as she began to cry and tackled her. Though Rose initially made a motion to draw her blades, Mizu and Sansei collectively stopped her and told her to look at the woman carefully. Long before Rose would figure it out, the woman spoke in an extremely familiar voice, stating she'd changed a bit, and finished with her name. Rena Lisola... Rose's mother.

Immediately, Rose tackled her mother back, squeezing tightly. Rena explained a bit of what had happened, fighting tooth and nail to be her, and asking Rose why she wasn't in Soul Society. When Rena finally finished speaking and asking questions, Rose took her shot at answering, trying to figure out how to word things to be as clear as she could.

"Bad people, made us all leave. I got stuck in the purple mouth! I was there for a long times... but I'm really good at the fighting now!! I can defend myself, Mommy!" At this point, if she hadn't already, Rena would likely notice that Rose was in her Shikai already, with both blades sheathed on her back, and was completely relaxed about it, hinting that it was her natural state now. "Sansei and Mizu helped me lots! They taught me to be good at fighting! I kind of forgot how to turn it off though." Though Rose did have some questions, she simply hugged her mother tightly, a heartwarming smile on her face even to those without... well, a heart.
N/A

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:02 am

Rena

Human
Human
Rena laughed and ruffled Rose's hair a bit, "I'm glad you learned how to defend yourself.. I'm sorry that bad people kicked you out of Gotei though. Had I known I would have tried to find you. I can't exactly go to Soul Society while being an arrancar without damn good reason after all." when she mentioned not being able to turn her shikai off, Rena got a quizzical look to her. She circled around Rose and kept inspecting her for a moment before stopping back infront of her and hitting her left with her right in a "ah ha" moment.

"I think I get it. It's not that you can't turn it off. I think it's evolved to a level that you don't "need" to turn it off hunny. I've heard of it before.. wait.. purple mouth?" Rena was confused for a while before remembering the Dangai where she used to train Rose, "Oh you mean the Dangai? WAIT YOU WERE STUCK IN THERE??

She waved her arms frantically and got all worried but Rose seemed to calm her down and tell her she was all okay and that the sweepy big train thingo just got poofed and next thing she knew she was here in Hueco Mindo.

She nodded and crossed her arms still a bit confused but relieved instead of worried, "That means you are really strong to have survived the sweeper and everything. That's wonderful news! Oh! so do you want to go see Ika Mazi? I know where he is. Would you like to see Daddy?"

If Rose said no, Rena would ask why not and see if she couldn't convince her daughter to see things her way, if she didn't, well then Rena would pick her up and put her on her shoulder's. "Let's go find him then he should be around somewhere today."

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:34 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sensed the energy from Rena and someone who felt like the girl he had.. oh god surely not.. And she was with Rena.. Please god no.. Ika sighed, and Shunpo'd over to the location to see a girl with orange hair standing alongside Rena. He took a visible sigh of relief as he began to think that surely, HOPEFULLY, this wasn't his fucking daughter. He took a drag off a cigarette and looked at the two of them, "Well hello there Rena, and.. uh, don't think I know your name dear. But a friend of Rena's is a friend of mine I suppose. I could use some more powerful friends these days if I'm being honest.." He smirked a bit, letting the cigarette part his lips once more as he sat down. "So, was I interrupting something?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#6 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:46 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Rose smiled at her Mother, giggling as she waved her arms frantically. Explaining that the train thing went away, Rena seemed to understand and comment about how strong she'd grown. Comically, Rose held her arms up and puffed out her flat chest, smiling. As old as she was through the Dangai, she was absolutely still a child in every other way. Then, Rena commented about meeting Daddy.

At first, Rose was hesitant. She didn't have the fondest memories of her father, and what she did remember was mostly training with him. But he was still her father, and Rena seemed to be excited about it, so Rose hesitantly nodded and smiled. Almost immediately after, she sensed another energy behind them and drew her swords, facing him as her eyes lit up with reiatsu. Upon realizing who was standing there, Rose calmed back down and sheathed her blades, watching him carefully as he puffed on his cigarette, then acted like any kid would.

"DADDY!!" Leaping into the air with a Shunpo, Rose tackled her father and buried her face in his chest. "Now my whole family's here! ^^"
N/A

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 am

Rena

Human
Human
Rena shook her head and frowned at Ika, "You really need to remember her name.. at least remember her face. She's your kid too." she crossed her arms and remained sitting as Rose tackle hugged her father causing Rena to smile, "You didn't interrupt anything.. matter of fact we were about to go looking for you. So you saved us the trouble. You may not care but as I said she's still your kid so she'd want to see you at some point no? At least treat her better than Kazuku or I'll smack you stupid. Again."

She eyeballed the cigarette that Ika was smoking and shrugged before pulling out a pack of her own and lighting with a zippo, "Anyways." She puffed out a thick smoke from her draw on the thing, "What is the plan.. you've yet to actually tell me beyond "we're taking over Las Noches and the Espada."

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Well the girl seemed to really love her mother and vice versa, so at least there was something positive for Ika to garner from all of this. Hurray and what not. Anyway... The girl hesitated at first, which led Ika to the quiet hope that she'd hate him like Kazuku did so he wouldn't have to pretend to know how to handle the fact that he was a father in any capacity. Unfortunately for him, this was not the case and the girl seemed to decide she was going to be accepted by him whether she liked it or not. Great. Lovely. FUCK.

She used Shunpo and leapt at Ika and if he wasn't such a naturally paranoid individual she would have certainly had him on the ground. Instead, he Shunpo'd out of the way and caught her by the back of her shirt before setting her up right. "Yeah so how about we don't do that, any of that, absolutely none of that yeah?" I like that idea. Ika quickly shook his head and brushed himself off before looking up at Rena, who was clearly not amused with how he handled the child, nor the fact he didn't actually recognize her. Ika rolled his eyes as Rena made the comment about her being his child as well and piped up. "I'm convinced you fucked the milk man and there's not a damn thing you can do to prove me wrong this late in the game."

He continued listening as she said something about family or something. To be honest he was still in partial shock that this creation was his own. Then they mentioned they were about to go looking for him which caused Ika to raise an eyebrow, "Why on earth would you do that? I'm hardly the type that's going to be in danger. What exactly did you plan to accomplish, and why on earth would something I created in a lab want to see me?.. Eh no matter." Ika took a drag off his cigarette as Rena lit her own with a zippo. "My plans simple. I'm going to ask nicely for the throne, and if they don't respond I'll take it by force. I'm no master tactician. I take what I want and ask questions later."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#9 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

He dodged the Shunpo Tackle, but held her by the collar as she comically and frantically waved her arms briefly before being placed on the ground, turning to face him with an innocent smile as he brushed himself off and talked to Mommy about doing something to a Milkman. She ignored the rest of what was going on as she thought, an air of seriousness exuding from her.

"Daddy... I'm yours by blood. I mean... I'm Mommy's by blood too, but more so yours. You and my First Mommy made me, then you gave me that Mommy's blood, and here I am. So you're both my parents! And... did I hear something about Milk?" Her pupils were in the shape of a heart as she wiggled lightly, wandering back to her mother as she looked at the cigarette, wondering why both of her parents had them and she didn't. She hugged her mother tightly, sneaking a hand into her pocket to take one of them and concealing it before turning back around to face both of them the cigarette behind her back here.
N/A

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] The Prodigal Daughter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 am

Rena

Human
Human
She sighed as Ika tried and failed horribly to rebuke her, motioning to Rose after the girl spoke, "See even she knows where the hell she's from and what you did and she's a child. Man up you failure of a parent. Moving on to those plans though, that was the part I was already aware of. What I asked was why. what is the point of taking a useless throne from a half dead organization like the Espada. Don't tell me you actually care what happens to my kind all of a sudden after we both have spent years actively wiping most of them out at one point or another."

Master Tactician he was not. True. But there had to be SOME reason he wanted to more than a "I want to" being involved.. either that or he was even more brain damaged from their last encounter than she remembered. Needless to say impressing her he was not and she hoped his answer would fix that. She owed him her life but that didn't mean she herself was going to blindly follow a moron..

Surely he could give her an answer actually worthy of a Leader without being a piss ant in the process.. one god damn time.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum