Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:22 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
To think that there was a small hollow incursion here in the middle of nowhere. But at least there wasn't very many people towards the interior of the small continent. Still, there were some that dared. The five foot nine teenager wore a blue blazer with a white shirt underneath, with combat trousers and boots. He sat on top of thirty or so hollow, eating rice crackers. They were easy to beat...and he could destroy them at his leisure. But something was attracting them here. It wasn't exactly completely out of the way, but still enough so that there was no real threat. Either way, the young brunette turned when he felt someone. Jin wasn't a good sensor, but enough to at least enough to know that he wasn't the only one around. "You do realize this area is still dangerous, right?"

View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:34 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator smirked as the man warned him about the dangers of the area. "You realize who you're talking to don't you?" Accelerator smirked as about 20 Cero's were launched and converged on his position, before they stopped right next to him. "Bad move guys. Not a good day at all if I'm being honest.." Accelerator smirked, launching the Cero's back at the various Hollow's taking them out all at once. Why? Cause he could. And that was about the only justification for the decision to be completely honest. Accelerator waved at the man he had met back in Bogota not so long ago, and smirked a bit upon recognizing him. "Long time no see eh?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
At the sight and sound of him, Jin couldn't help but chuckle. If his sensing ability was better, he'd have known better than to make such a foolish comment. Pointing up a finger, a green cube appeared, then separated into thirty smaller cubes, then fired them down into the pile of hollow he had. His cleansing ring made sure his powers didn't mess with the soul cycle. He landed on his feet and offered his comrade some rice crackers. "Foolish comment now that I know who it was. It has been too long..." There were still some remnants, but not a lot, not after those Gillian bit the dust from their own ceros having been redirected right back at them and destroyed themselves. Most of them seem to be taking that as their cue to leave. Good plan on their part. "How have you been doing? Pity I can't go on a job with you at the moment...would be nice to kill people and/or things alongside you again." Though last time wasn't so much a job as it was a hobby. Still, it was fun, and he really did enjoy his time with Accelerator, as abrasive as he is.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator accepted the rice crackers this time, throwing them in his mouth casually as he listened to his.. friend? Acquaintance? Friendquaintance. The man was talking about how it'd been too long and Accelerator quite frankly had to agree, it had been far too long since the two had hung out and killed things together, and to be frank it wasn't often that Accelerator was able to avoid Misaka as an additional tag along. That being said, given the adventures these two had had together it was probably for the best that she was back home and not here now. Most of the Hollows had taken the slaughter they'd just witnessed as a good hint that it was time to get the fuck out of dodge, and they were right to be so inclined. The man asked how Accelerator had been, and he didn't feel the need to take much time on that one.

"I haven't been bad, I just kill things as they come up, and yeah I agree. It really sucks to not be able to let off some steam though I have to admit, these Garden Variety Hollows are an absolutely lovely way to get rid of some excess rage eh?" As Accelerator said this he launched a tree at a Hollow approaching Jin from the back and he smirked. "I'm sure you had that, but I couldn't let you have ALL the fun now could I?"

#5 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin chuckled at the comments. He really did...the second that hollow would have gotten close enough to chomp down, two Scorpion blades would have popped out of his body. But he couldn't hog all the fun. "I've been taking my time with them. They're pretty boring prey though. I was hoping an espada was in charge of this little incursion. I could use the practice, as troublesome as such a fight would be." He sincerely hoped the Committee would send him on a tougher mission. But then again, they are spread out a little thin at the moment. Nonetheless, he was doing his part. And with Accelerator here...

From his hands, duel, yellow energy swords appeared. What few that decided to stay seemed to have backed off a bit...seeing a renewed interest from the brunette. But they didn't leave. And that was their mistake. It really didn't take long for the mop up. Not with the two of them there. "Anyways, welcome to the Outback. Where almost everything on the continent wants to kill you. With only Africa surpassing it in that regard. What brings you here?"

View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
This is now..
A One Way Road..
Accelerator chuckled a bit as the Hollow was dispatched by the two of them together and he listened to the man talk a bit. "Thank you for the welcome and.. say think we should visit Africa someday? Maybe piss off a few regimes, blow some shit up, you know, European things minus the slavery and colonization shit? Could be fun right?" Accelerator smirked from ear to ear as he continued listening while also awaiting a response to what he had recommended for their next adventure. "Oh right, I heard this place was dangerous but given the nature of my powers I'd be lying if I said I've ever really had to worry about it.. pretty place though. I came here out of boredom. Then heard there was a Hollow threat and figured hey. Might as well deal with that too eh?" Accelerator continued to munch on rice crackers and awaited the mans response. "I actually meant to ask you.. how do you suppose we'd do as a team eh?"

#7 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:11 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
That actually sounded like a fun time. Many of them were unpopular with the people anyways. "That does sound like fun. Unfortunately, I'm on contract. Perhaps when I'm on break or between contracts. And that is true. Your powers makes it very tricky to actually get a hit on you." And that seemed like an understatement. Then came a question. A thought that Jin had to think about for a minute. "I'd say pretty good. If you ever need new blades to throw at people, I can give them to you in pretty much whatever shape you want. And even bounce shots off of you into them. I'm mostly close range, but I think we can make a hell of a team. I'm relatively fragile even with a high pain tolerance, where you're almost untouchable. A perfect shield. And I can easily attack around you or you can control where my attacks go to an extent, making for some nifty trick shots." It was an interesting prospect. And begged a couple of questions. Or, well, just one really. "Why do you ask? Have something coming up where it would need two people and you were chosen for the mission and need to find a partner?"

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:26 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Brb mom
Forming a superteam
Accelerator smirked to himself as the man spoke up a bit and the possibilities of the two working together began to fill Accelerators mind with something he had missed.. Intrigue. But not for what they could put down, he now wondered what it would take to put the two of them down if they worked in tandem. What challenge could possibly manifest itself for them to face? The answer? He wasn't honestly sure, and he wasn't going to pretend to be. Accelerator's smile turned to a malicious grin before he spoke "Well to be completely honest with you Jin.. I don't have anything in mind yet but I would like to test our abilities in tandem.. And come to think of it.. I’m Freed up from the Committee and working for some group called The Order... So.. why don't we find ourselves a worthy target, and test our abilities?"

Accelerator asked this unsure of what to expect sure, but he was excited for what this could turn out to be. For the first time in years, Accelerator may find a challenge.

#9 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The Order? Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all. "Sounds fine with me, but again, I'm on contract. Although...what is The Order? Sounds...ominous to be honest." And he wasn't entirely sure what to think about such an ominous name. Almost sounded like a fascist uprising or secret society ready to cause chaos to the world...much like the actual Chaos organization. He wasn't entirely sure what to think about it, and knew nothing about it. That's possibly the most disturbing part of it. It isn't too often he doesn't know about an organization with any amount of real power. If this one had roped Accelerator in it, it must have something at least. Depending on what kind of organization it is, things could be interesting on the world stage.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Welcome to the Outback! on Thu May 31, 2018 1:28 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
(Really sorry it's taken me so long :/)

Accelerator smirked as Jin asked him some questions about this group he had joined, and he proceeded to munch on a rice cracker as he pondered how he should go about answering him. "The Order is.. a group of specialized individuals, something like a group of mercenaries, or assassins if you will. From what I gather it's quite similar to the group you were a part of when we first met, sounded fun to me if I'm being honest.." Accelerator smirked before continuing, "I mean I'm here, and not confined to some po-dunk location in the middle of bum-fuck no where, that for me is more than reward enough yeah?.." Accelerator awaited his friends response, hoping it would be one that he wanted to hear.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum