Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 What a Chance Encounter! on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
~Outskirts of Kyoto, Japan~

"-and that is the end of the report, sir." The unseated officer bows slightly towards Gin de Grey, his Captain. "I will head back to the rest of the Squad and await further orders."

The noble was currently looking off towards the east. He didn't know what, but something felt off. "See to it that the squad remains on their assigned duties. Otherwise,
feel free to take a few hours off. You've done your job well."
The unseated member hurriedly ran off, excited about how he was rewarded. Gin de Grey believed in rewarding positive results, and that report helped in what he had to deal with here and now. He had been sent here to track down some unknown Spirit Energy and, due to his unique abilities, assess whether it was a Hollow or a Sinner. The Captain began walking forward towards a clearing a bit further down the hill he was on, the last location the entity had used to either enter or leave the World of the Living. "Reishi composition in this area is making me think Sinner... but until I find whoever or whatever this may be, it could be a unique Hollow." In any case he decided to keep his guard up.

The man Flash Steps up into the air so he'd have a better vantage point. Looking out, he was about to try looking at one of the other reported locations this energy had been found until something else caught his attention. It was the same energy, appearing 4 miles west of where he was now. His head is first to look over, followed by his body turning with it. "Seems I do not need to continue investigation and can dive right into the next part, interrogation." Flash Step had the Captain swiftly traveling towards the now confirmed Sinner's location, and upon getting close to he would stop and begin to observe from a distance. He wasn't trying to hide himself, still being up in the air and all, but he doesn't announce his presence.

View user profile

#2 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:06 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Earth had changed so much in her life time. It was always a pleasure to see how things had advanced since the last time she'd been to the surface and this time was no different. Securing her bow as she stepped out of hell with her mask on, preventing any of Hell's guardians from any attempt to stop her, she found herself in Japan.

It had been centuries since she'd been here, and she was more than excited to explore. Deciding to head towards the closest energy mass she could, which meant a city or town, she would find herself stopped half way by an obvious Shinigami.

"Don't you not ever get the tireds of being such good boys?" Her thick Greek accent may have made it difficult to understand her words, but she didn't seem to care. "Honestlys I knew that if I had to always be such goods, I would ends my own life in a flash having grown tireds of thats many yearses ago." Cracking her neck softly, she'd use her Ranzig to be within 5 feet of the Shinigami in a single step, sighing through her mask.

"I supposes you're heres to takeses me away yea? Back to Hell where all the sinnerses belongs yea?" She let a paused moment go by before she'd speak again, most likely cutting off the Shinigami. "What ifs I were to says that I don't nots want to go back?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#3 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:37 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
He watched the woman appear, having left Hell. She was heading towards town when she had noticed him, and seen her stop. "I do not get tired of my duty, Sinner. We Shinigami preserve a balance, something your presence out of Hell disturbs." He does not look away or move when he seen her use whatever high speed movement it is she used, instead he calmly just kept track of her Spiritual Pressure. He didn't have to move, and why would he. The target came right to him, it was better than her trying to run away.

He did not turn at first, having felt where the Sinner had moved to. "You do not get a choice. You were sent to Hell to be punished for your sinful acts as a human, and it has become my duty to send you back." He turns around, facing the woman who was only five feet away. "I am Gin de Grey, Captain of Squad 3. If you do not return willingly I will be forced to make you." His hand rested upon the hilt of his blade but he had yet to draw it. "What is your name, Sinner. I will need it for my report when we are finished here."

The sun was hanging a little low, slowly getting closer towards the horizon. A small breeze rustles the grass down below, an act mimicked by the trees and Gin de Grey's Captain Coat. Any wildlife in the area began to scatter, sensing the oncoming storm of destruction that was about to lay waste to their habitat.

View user profile

#4 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Artemis realized upon hearing Gin's name that he was actually of her Bloodline. How anyone of her blood became a Shinigami was beyond her, and quite honestly it pissed her off. She wanted to kill him right then and there, but she needed to see if he lived up to his family name... she was, after all, the first de Grey in history, so she needed to know if any of her descendents had kept any of her natural prowess in combat.

"Mah names?!" She seemed disappointed, turning away from Gin for a moment while she sighed audibly, shaking her head and airwalking a few steps away. "All of yous Shinigamis are the same you know? Honor, yes. Duty, yes. Balance, yes. It's all just so borings, yes?" She lowered herself down to the ground and sighed once more, drawing her bow from her back, though not nocking an arrow just yet.

"If its is a fights you wants, then I will obliges you see. As for my names, theres have been many you see. It's been so long. I think most recently I was called "Satan"? some time before that it was "Lilith", I'm not sure what that one was abouts. It's hard to remember you see, but I believe my first name was... Artemis? Yes, that sounds right. The Greeks worshipped me... I miss those days, when all you Shinigami were too busy caring about your own liveses yes, and those pesky Hollows to deal with me.. Oh well, maybe I'll be lettin ya live after this, just so you can tell the others to not bother. So, to that extents, I'll be givin you my full name... and makes sures you understand, this is not me in any way attempting to make fun of you or incite any forms of the rages within you sees..."

Nocking an arrow into her bow and drawing it, Artemis spoke again before releasing the arrow at Gin's position.

"My name... is Artemis de Grey."
[αιμοδίψης]Aimodipsis [Passive]
Any energy-based attack which Artemis lands on a PC, she restores the energy it took to cast. This effectively makes it high-risk and high-reward, as she doesn't have a large pool of energy to begin with.

[Θάνατος]Thanatos
A blackened steel bow, Thanatos has 30 arrows in a quiver on Artemis' back. This arrows regenerate between threads, but not during them. Artemis can fire off up to 3 arrows per post, each one dealing a localized Cero damage on impact. Energy-based attacks from other targets vaporize the arrows on impact, wasting them; arrows worn on Artemis' quiver are immune to this effect. Thanatos is as durable as a Zanpakutou, but cannot be used to make melee attacks. This drains no reiryoku from Artemis.

[Βίος]Vios
A blackened steel katana, Vios is 5 feet in length from tip to tip. As durable as a Zanpakutou, Vios has no other special abilities.

The Mask
The mask she wears on her face prevents the Guardians of Hell from locating her position and allows her to freely walk out of Hell at will. If the mask is taken off, Artemis will immediately be transported directly into Hell. Artemis is permitted a total of 3 lives; if Artemis dies a fourth time, she can never return from Hell.
Current Lives: III [3]

View user profile

#5 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:45 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
Her words made his eyes narrow in suspicion, but it would take more than that to throw him off guard. Sure, it was a shock to meet the first of his clan, even greater that she had become a sinner. But Gin de Grey was of the Seireitei, his private training as a 'de Grey' noble wouldn't allow for him to react too much. As she let loose that arrow of hers he responds by sliding out his Zanpakutou, bringing up in front of him and using the flat of the blade to defend himself. He responds after the metal arrowhead bounces off and falls away. "Then it is even more my duty to send you back so you don't drag our name further through the dirt." He uses Flash Step to put more distance between them before. He runs his palm across the flat of his katana as he calls out it's release phrase. "Embrace Corruption, Bōkyaku." The silvery katana turned black, almost like darkened steel. A red glow eminates from the blade, which now took the shape of a large claymore. He brings his left hand down to the hilt, holding the mighty weapon with two hands. He was now in Shikai, facing off against his clan's founder. He doesn't say anything further as he rushes in, easily closing the distance between the two and swinging his blade to bifurcate the woman. He knew it wouldn't hit, as she probably expected him to handle that arrow. Should it hit though, even a small scratch, she will find the wound would take twice as long as usual to heal thanks to the energy now coating his large weapon.

View user profile

#6 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

He effortlessly deflected her arrow. Good, she thought, he wasn't a total failure to her name. Still, she couldn't get over the feeling of disappointment that came with the idea that her lineage had become such a lawful stupid one, that he wouldn't even listen to reason. She just wanted to explore the Earth as it was anyway.

As the man ascended into his Shikai, after using Shunpo to get further away from her, Artemis realized that he was actually a bit more powerful than she was in her current form. While she could technically remove her mask in order to get stronger, she knew that the gates of hell would instantly appear to swallow her back into them, and she wouldn't even have time to actually attack him. He swung horizontally as he approached, and Artemis reacted appropriately.

Sheathing Thanatos, she drew Vios in a single motion which blocked his attack. Though he couldn't see under her hood and mask, Artemis smiled as she began to activate To Péplo ton Nekrón, and ability which wouldn't do anything for a few moments as it began to charge up, though it would help her soon enough. She additionally twisted her blade to cause Gin de Grey to fall further towards her, thrusting her hand towards him as slightly as she could to activate Miden, an ability which would fire off a focused beam of energy directly at his chest. With nowhere to go but down, she knew that this ability would likely hit, though she also knew it wouldn't kill him on its own.

"Whatever you do, little clansmen..." her Greek accent was still thick and heavy as she finished her sentence, a clear smile behind her voice. "Don't die just yet."
Any energy-based attack which Artemis lands on a PC, she restores the energy it took to cast. This effectively makes it high-risk and high-reward, as she doesn't have a large pool of energy to begin with.

[το πέπλο των νεκρών]To Péplo ton Nekrón
Artemis can create a barrier around her, negating all damage from any ONE non-Final-level attack. This has a 3 post cooldown between uses. It only lasts for one post, but only begins the next post after activation. This prevents Artemis from simply negating anything she desires, as she must pre-empt the attack. Drains the energy of a Cero.

[Μηδέν]Miden
Artemis instantly fires off a focused beam of energy from anywhere on her body, 6cm in diameter, traveling up to 50 meters in a linear fashion at Cero speed, exploding identical to a Cero on the first thing it makes contact with. Artemis can use this ability once per post.

[Θάνατος]Thanatos
A blackened steel bow, Thanatos has 30 arrows in a quiver on Artemis' back. This arrows regenerate between threads, but not during them. Artemis can fire off up to 3 arrows per post, each one dealing a localized Cero damage on impact. Energy-based attacks from other targets vaporize the arrows on impact, wasting them; arrows worn on Artemis' quiver are immune to this effect. Thanatos is as durable as a Zanpakutou, but cannot be used to make melee attacks. This drains no reiryoku from Artemis.

[Βίος]Vios
A blackened steel katana, Vios is 5 feet in length from tip to tip. As durable as a Zanpakutou, Vios has no other special abilities.

The Mask
The mask she wears on her face prevents the Guardians of Hell from locating her position and allows her to freely walk out of Hell at will. If the mask is taken off, Artemis will immediately be transported directly into Hell. Artemis is permitted a total of 3 lives; if Artemis dies a fourth time, she can never return from Hell.

View user profile

#7 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:52 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
He had expected her close combat skills to be like this. She has had so many years more than him to refine her technique, and in a location such as Hell she had plenty to test her skills out on. While he couldn't move himself out of the way Gin could move his arms and therefore his sword. He moves his blade to between himself and the woman's hand, letting the beam collide with the blade and toss him back a good distance. He solidifies some Spirit Particles under his feet to catch himself before going too far. "Impressive, as expected of the first Clan Head." He straightens himself up and looks her over. "You will find that killing me will take a lot more than you'd expect."

He raises a single hand and points out at her. "Rikujōkōrō." Six beams of light would attempt to slam into her waist and immobilize her, an action quickly followed by Shunpo to get to a location 8 feet to the female's right side. His palm was open now, and facing right towards her. "Hadou number 33, Sokatsui." A second kidou is fired off, this one more physically dangerous than the beams of light. He waits to see how the woman reacts.

View user profile

#8 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:28 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"Not quite." As the six beams of light were formed and attempted to pin her down, Artemis' barrier finished activating and ate them up, canceling them completely. As Gin got close enough to fire the Hado 33, Artemis waited for him to start casting it then used Ranzig to get away, firing off a Sfaira at it to cause it to explode. In the ashes and dust of the aftermatch, she crouched down and used Ranzig to get into melee range behind Gin, creating a small orb in her left hand of condensed reiatsu as she slashed at him with her right. Chasing him down through any attempt to dodge, she casually tossed the orb into the air to the side a distance away from the two fighters, knowing it wouldn't land just yet and would give her time to go all out against him.

Another Miden was fired from her body at Gin in attempt to blind him, aimed at his head, but it was never intended to hit him as Artemis kicked out with her left leg to trip him and, if it worked, would bring her elbow down on his chest to send him into the ground. If it missed, or before any counter attack could be launched, the orb she threw would land, teleporting her to its position as she grunted through the pain of that technique, cracking her neck. Drawing her bow back out, she fired off another arrow at Gin, hopefully one which would hit him this time.

[το πέπλο των νεκρών]To Péplo ton Nekrón
Artemis can create a barrier around her, negating all damage from any ONE non-Final-level attack. This has a 3 post cooldown between uses. It only lasts for one post, but only begins the next post after activation. This prevents Artemis from simply negating anything she desires, as she must pre-empt the attack. Drains the energy of a Cero.

[Μηδέν]Miden
Artemis instantly fires off a focused beam of energy from anywhere on her body, 6cm in diameter, traveling up to 50 meters in a linear fashion at Cero speed, exploding identical to a Cero on the first thing it makes contact with. Artemis can use this ability once per post.

[Σφαίρα]Sfaira
Artemis instantly fires off a focused sphere of energy from anywhere on her body, 3cm in diameter, traveling up to 50 meters in a linear fashion at Bala speed, exploding identical to a Bala on the first thing they make contact with. Artemis can use this ability up to 3 times per post.

[Θάνατος]Thanatos

[Βίος]Vios

[Αναπόφευκτη μοίρα]Anapófefkti Moíra
Artemis creates a small solidifed sphere of reiryoku, draining as much from her as casting a Cero would. She can then throw this sphere in any direction, and upon making contact with anything will teleport her to that location, and then deal a Cero's worth of damage exclusively to her. This ability has no cooldown.

The Mask

View user profile

#9 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
Hey may not have caused damage but it bought him time to react. He twists around and brings his claymore up to block the intended attack with the flat of his blade. She used another of that Cero-like attack, though she didn't that that opportunity to have it hit him instead of just blind him. While it succeeds he doesn't let himself get open. He feels his legs kicked out from under him, taking away his balance. Be brings his arms up just in time to meet the woman's elbow, which sends him back-first into the unforgiving ground. He pushes himself up, groaning a bit from the pain of the attack. 'That could have been much worse...'

He looks to see that she had followed not too far behind, and that sphere she had thrown was nowhere to be seen. 'Great... High Speed movement greater than Shunpo.' He is not shaken though, and is in fact counting himself lucky that she is revealing so much of her abilities so soon. He doesn't get too long to observe as she had fired off another of her arrows. He quickly Flash Steps up and to the right. When he comes out of it, landing on the ground, he is greeted with a stinging pain in his left leg. The arrow had cut right through a part of his shin. "Seems your arrows are more dangerous that I guessed." It was time to take this a little more seriously. "If you are so set on your path then it wouldn't be right treat you as some mediocre threat." He points his Shikai out to the side.

His weapon becomes engulfed in flames, adding more threat to any future strike that might hit.

He could end this with Bankai, but this was an opportunity to see what this woman was capable of. What the founding member of his family name was worshiped for. He was off with another Flash Step, quickly closing any distance between the two of them and swinging his weapon out at the female horizontally. Flash step would carry him back and away from a possible counter, whether his swing connected or not. His feet connect with the ground, at which point his blade sinks a bit into the soil. His spirit energy spreads out, turning it an off purplish color.

Of course, that was not an attack for now. It was what followed that she would have a surprise from. "Spectral Assistance!" He kicks out despite the distance between them, which is mimicked by a transparent limb that looked to belong to a creature many times larger than either of the two. She would find that the limb had the force of a Cero behind it, should she choose to block.

View user profile

#10 Re: What a Chance Encounter! on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Her arrow had pierced his shin, which should lower his speed to give Artemis more of an advantage here. Then, his weapon burst into flames. She smiles as she sheathed her bow and drew her sword back out in one motion, standing in a defensive pose ready for anything he would throw at her. He closed the gap with Shunpo and slashed at her side, but was met with Vios to block the attack. Before she could counter, he backed away and sunk his blade into the soil, turning it purple. She didn't trust this as it was, and when he made a kick motion she let her instincts guide her to dodge.

A spectral foot appeared and made the same kick, narrowly dodged only due to her instincts already making the motions. Growling lightly, she created another orb in her free hand like before, throwing it at his location and began to charge energy into her blade. Firing off the energy in a wave, it was aimed at his head and would logically lead him to duck. As the sphere landed behind him, she was teleported there and coughed up a bit of blood as she fired off another Miden from behind him, ducking to dodge her own Kravgi ton Nekrón and then firing off two Sfaira aimed at the ground between them to kick up dust so he couldn't directly see her, followed through by a Ranzig and a slash at his legs to cripple him further.

[Μηδέν]Miden

[Σφαίρα]Sfaira
Artemis instantly fires off a focused sphere of energy from anywhere on her body, 3cm in diameter, traveling up to 50 meters in a linear fashion at Bala speed, exploding identical to a Bala on the first thing they make contact with. Artemis can use this ability up to 3 times per post.

[κραυγή των νεκρών]Kravgí ton Nekrón
Artemis can charge her energy for a brief moment, and fire off a wave of energy following the arc of any movement she chooses, be it a punch, kick, swing of Vios, etc. This energy travels at Bala speeds for up to 20 meters, and explodes for a Cero if it hits anything. This ability has a 2 post cooldown between uses.

[Αναπόφευκτη μοίρα]Anapófefkti Moíra
Artemis creates a small solidifed sphere of reiryoku, draining as much from her as casting a Cero would. She can then throw this sphere in any direction, and upon making contact with anything will teleport her to that location, and then deal a Cero's worth of damage exclusively to her. This ability has no cooldown.

[Θάνατος]Thanatos [Remaining Arrows: 28]

[Βίος]Vios

The Mask

Cooldowns

To Péplo ton Nekrón : 3 Posts Remaining

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum