Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: Zero to Death with Accel and Pals. on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Misaka would look up to Accel with big, brown, tear filled eyes as she watched him struggle to decide. She knew he was mad and she hoped he didn't yell at her too much. Her eyes would watch his hands as the magic ball disappeared and he would instead punch the lady in the face. Misaka would gasp before crouching to watch the lady's chest.. yep.. she was still breathing. The tiny child would stand up listening as Accel groaned, which made her very nervous. That is.. until he started apologizing to Misaka saying he was out of hand, but then he even asked her if she wanted ice cream.

She would sniffle and rub her eyes as her little morsel still trembled a bit, but she somehow managed at least a sort of pouty face that surpressed a smile back at Accel. What was she pouty for? Well, she really wanted ice cream, buuut.. "Will Asselerator carry Misaka?" She was a little tired considering it was waaay past her bedtime and she had been crying. But she really wanted ice cream and she wanted to hug Accel. Maybe, she could hit two birds with one stone.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#22 Re: Zero to Death with Accel and Pals. on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:31 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
Pain was the last thing she remembered before passing out, driven unconscious by his finishing punch. She'd be there for three days, regaining her Spirit Energy bit by bit before finally waking up with a groan. 'Where am I..? Why does my head hurt?' She tries to stand, only to get the painful memory of her legs being broken. The barely partially healed bone snaps from the attempted pressure, essentially re-breaking her legs. "Fuck...!" She begins crawling to a section of the street that wasn't broken up, and begins setting the broken bones back into place. "Damn... I remember now..." The fight flooded back to her, and was thankful that small child showed up when she did. At least that man had one redeeming quality, he was kind to kids.

Only once her legs were healed enough did she dare stand, and once she did hobbled over to her Zanpakutou. "I guess it is time... gonna need to relocate all my stuff and Sol over, too..." She sighs and for the first time in hundreds of years, opens a Senkaimon to the Seireitei.
View user profile

#23 Re: Zero to Death with Accel and Pals. on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
-Thread end- Thanks both of you! I really appreciate how the thread has went Smile

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum