Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:41 pm

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro walked out through the jungles of Bogota and took a big breath of the fresh morning air, and to be fair it smelled like it usually did. Damp air and plantation, that was all he was looking to let into his mind on this particular morning, but then again, when has Kokoro ever avoided the temptation of a more interesting subject?.. The answer is never, and that certainly wasn't going to be changing on this particular evening, so off Kokoro went, scanning the jungle which was teeming with life for new critters, and for new plant life. More important than that however, Kokoro was looking for something to catch his attention and the question now was.. Would it happen?


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:34 am

avatar

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her violet eyes had been wandering these jungle terrains looking for something, but she wasn't quite sure what. Her being acted out of pure instinct having no emotional attachment to anything around her or anything that interacted with her ever to be honest. She had no friends, no loved ones, no allies, and no home. She had one for a short time, but they had tossed her out seeming that she didn't feel the desire to come crawling back to them every time they needed her. She did what she was drawn to do and saving a bunch of people who were supposed to be stronger than she was not her thing. She cared not whether they lived or died. She only cared that she continued doing as her instincts drew her to do.

So, Akira had wandered and wandered before coming across a trace of reiatsu that she certainly couldn't avoid. Utilizing the mastery of her Sonido, Akira wpuld follow its trail making damn sure that she reached it as quick as possible showing up in front of it out of nowhere. Hm? It was that guy. They hadn't conversed before but she had heard of his power once before for a brief second and even seen his face somewhere that she couldn't quite remember. Anyway, she wouldn't speak to him at first; she would only stare at him blankly obviously mulling over her information. He was strong. He certainly knew how to fight from what she had heard. Whether it was friendly or not, she didn't know, but she did know one thing. "Hmm. You. Would you like to teach me your fighting methods?" Her voice was dull and monotone, however her head tilted in a way she had seen others do before when they were asking questions. She seemed to be trying to force some sort of emotion, however it wasn't working out just the way she planned.

View user profile

Yesterday at 3:43 pm

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
i may not give you a choice
but i'm the one walking away
Kokoro rolled his eyes as the Arrancar approached him looking for tips. "I've killed more of your kind than your kind has. You don't want my advice or my trouble. Now get the fuck out of my forest before I bury you in it." Kokoro flashed the woman his scythe and attempted to walk in the opposite direction, quite frankly he was not wanting to deal with this right now. Sure it'd be fun to beat up on an Arrancar for old times sake, but he had better shit to do at this current juncture. If she pushed the issue, she would not appreciate his response. He'd scrubbed the floor with plenty stronger but then again, she did say she was looking for training so.. Eh, who knew.


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum