Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 am

Human
Human
Having heard of a rising star in the assassin world, and being of that world herself, Kyomi used her connections in the underworld to make contact with one Mei "The Maiden" and set up a little meet and greet to make sure the would-be killer wouldn't be a big problem for the Committee later. She was waiting at a park in Chicago, Illinois where the two were supposed to meet and the girl was almost due to show up.

"Be on guard in case she turns this into a trap."
"I'm always on guard these days Kokuo. We've learned from past mistakes."
"Very well"

The young shinobi kicked her legs a bit and sighed as she continued to wait, thinking she felt someone nearby she looked around but didn't see anyone of note yet. Shame. So she kept to herself and kept waiting for her contact to arrive. This would go either really really smoothly or really rough. Kiyomi didn't particularly mind either outcome but she didn't want to fight if it could be avoided.

Better to have a killer on payroll than as an enemy after all.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had walked through the city from their local Continental Hotel, where she had been flown to for this important meeting that someone had requested of her. She wasn't sure why they would pick a dump like Chicago, unless they planned to just eat some really good pizza after this. Hey, that actually sounded like a really good idea to her. Maybe she would have to stop and eat some. Who else has their pizza stuffed into the whole crust like a pie. That was the craziest thing she had ever heard of. In any case, she couldn't help but feel this was a little off. Sure her name must have been popular amongst the people, but why did anyone ever need to specifically request her. She had taken on client's pleas without them specifically asking for her and yet this person used her alias.

Mei would waltz into the park swirling her reitsu around her like a cloak as to hide her, her sound, and any smell that may be emitting from her, such as her glorious Sweet Pea perfume that just had the most amazing scent. Anyway, she would wander the park taking note of the few people that actually seemed to enjoy it, then she would run her hazel orbs over a girl who seemed all too uninterested in being there. She seemed a bit impatient, yet she was very cute. Her beauty seemed to stand out against the rest of these sorry sacks. So, she would approach the woman before revealing herself. "And were you the lovely mistress who requested my presence?" Mei would then smile with a sweet look standing there in her relatively short outfit with many of the buttons undone down to the very bottom of her breast area.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:47 am

Human
Human
Kiyomi pulled out a medicine bottle and took a pill while she waited, luckily she didn't have to wait very long as the woman showed soon after she put the bottle away, "Yes I am. I wanted to meet you and figure out whether or not you and your constituents would be a problem for the Committee. Considering you are special it only makes sense that we would monitor you and your...activities." she patted the bench next to her and smiled, "But don't worry. So far as we know we don't have any reason to arrest you. We aren't police in that sense and what you do doesn't matter to us as long as it is within certain..parameters."

She held her side a bit as she hadn't fully recovered just yet and grinned, "So tell me a bit about yourself before we get to the reason I called you eh? Can't hurt to know who I'm sending where after all"

View user profile

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would blink a bit confused as this girl spoke of a "Committee". What the hell was she talking about? Mei hadn't been filled in on any Committee? Perhaps, this was new intel for the Continental to store away in their database. Why was this comittee after her anyway? Oh, they weren't? They just wanted to meet? Mei would listen to the woman intently, although she was a bit irritated by the fact this woman just wanted to speak to her and not actually hire her for a specific job. And what was this arresting stuff? She didn't need to be arrested? Her head was beginning to spin listening to this tale.

Mei hadn't actually taken the offer to sit, until the girl seemed to hold herself in what she assumed was pain of sorts. Then, her words would become more interesting, as she asked for more information on Mei and spoke of sending her places. That's what she liked to hear. "I mean. I can't tell you all that much, because I don't really have much to say. My name is Mei. No last name. Just Mei. I'm a maid at the Continental hotel, hence the outfit. And whatever service you need assisstance for, I'll do it to the best of my abilities. No matter what it is," Mei would wink squishing her womanly charms between her arms a bit as a hint to what she was actually hired for the most. Then she would lean back with a giggle, "For more information, you'll have to take me to dinner first."

View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:50 am

Human
Human
"Dinner won't be necessary. I got plenty of information from that." Kiyomi said as she gingerly got up and stretched a bit, "But I would like to see your combat ability for myself before sending you on the mission I had in mind. Just to make sure you are up to the task at least. Do you mind?" Kiyomi put up her dukes and motioned for Mei to bring it on, smiling slightly the whole time, "Don't hold back on me now you here? I might make you regret it if you do."

Just to start the fight Kiyomi made a quick jab at Mei's head with her left and followed through with a right hook towards her mid-section and continued to follow through with a left kick to the other side of her Mid-section. She back flipped after that and landed on the top of the bench with one foot before showing off she now sported a pair of Kunai, "let's dance!"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would lightly laugh as this woman wasn't affected by her charm. It certainly wasn't rare for men seemed to fall for her charade more than women, however she expected someone to come searching for her to at least play along with her show. Either way, Mei liked this one and hoped she could please this potential client so she could see more of her. It seemed that this girl just wanted to test her as many others before her have. Perhaps, this could be a good way for Mei to test herself as well. So, she would nod at Kiyomi with a grin shortly before the woman would commence their "dance".

As a fist would fly towards her head, Mei would flop down on her palms into a backbend pulling the rest of her body up onto her palms right after the second fist slid over her stomach horizontally. As the kick followed through, it would just barely miss Mei, who had bounded off of her palms forcing her being back towards a standing position. However as she forced herself off of her palms, Mei would create two throwing knives from her own reitsu one in each hand. She would throw both of them, right hand first then left hand, attempting to strike the woman in the abdomen just as she landed on her feet in a crouch. After throwing the two, Mei would seem to vanish cloaking herself in her Reishi as a means to not be seen, heard, or smelled. Now, she just hoped that Kiyomi couldn't sense her as she used blur to quickly find her way around the bench to strike the girl in the face with her own fist.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am

Human
Human
Kiyomi caught both of the knives thrown at her and smiled as she lost visual sight of the girl, however she could still sense her and kept her blue eyes on the girl as she moved past Kiyomi and tried to punch her in the face which was blocked by an energy chain which erupted from Kiyomi's back and extended long enough to get in the way, "Very good. You'll do exactly what I hope." Kiyomi dropped both of the knives and waved hands in the air in a mocking surrender, "That's enough for now. I want to hire you to make a strike against my student Alyss Kesshou. I don't need or want you to kill her but she needs more combat experience and you seem to have enough to deal with it. It's one thing for me to train her. She knows me and I know her. It'll be another when she thinks someone is out to get here.

Kiyomi slid down to be sitting on the bench again and grinned, "So what do you think. Care to assault my precious student with all your might and show her that she still has much to learn?"

View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As Mei rounded the bench, it would seem that she had known of her position all along leaving the very fact that this woman could indeed sense her. A chain would come from behind the girl's back instead leaving Mei frozen in her place with a bit of a stumble. Brown eyes would blink wondering if her trial had already finished. It wasn't a very long one at that, but this woman seemed to praise her for what she had shown. As the knives were dropped out of Kiyomi's hands, they would seem to disintegrate before both of their eyes. Then, Mei would lose her Reishi cloak revealing her maidenly being once again. Not long after, Kiyomi's plan would be spoken to the red haired beauty.

Mei would listen intently to the woman's plot against her student, Alyss. It was quite a beautiful name hopefully fit for a beautiful girl that she could work her charm on whilst she worked. Then again, the Continental wouldn't be too keen on her taking an order without a hitlist, but surely there would be a reward or else the word "hire"would mean nothing. Of course, the moment had come along where Mei needed to make a choice and this just seemed like all too much fun. How could she miss out? The woman wouldlean on the back of the bench with her rear outstretched due to the bench back being about stomcah level to her. "Hmm. I think I can take you up on that offer, as long as the message gets relayed to my people that someone was taken care of, whether real or not. But I certainly won't touch your student in a killing way," Mei would lean overthe bench tilting her head towards Kiyomi with a sly grin, "Is my reward a nuce dinner date with you? I think we could be great friends," Mei would giggle with a wink before rising up and stretching her arms above her head.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:05 am

Human
Human
The woman seemed more sexually active than most.. as she kept making lewd suggestions Kiyomi's way. Or at least it seemed that way. Brushing them aside though the woman agreed to the task and that made Kiyomi smile before raising her hand to show a ring, "No dinner date I'm afraid. I'm a taken woman after all. You'll be paid in the way that is normal for the Continental." she stood up from the bend and reached out to shake the girls hand, "Pleasure to meet and do business with you. I do hope you give my student a sound thrashing before the job is over. She could really use the experience after all."

"We could be friends still if you want, but like I said it would end there." Kiyomi giggled, "It was refreshing to meet someone like you though. I wouldn't mind doing it again some other time. Hopefully without you contracted to kill lil ol me."

View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would look at the woman's ring admiring it with glittering brown eyes and then she would smile, "Oh well, I suppose I can settle for that." The readhead would watch Kiyomi stand only to have a hand extended to her, which she wouldn't hesitate to shake. "The pleasure is all mine. I'll be sure to do my best," Mei would say genuinely throwing all sort of charm out the window, although she was a maiden she certainly knew when the line was drawn. Mei would laugh as Kiyomi did too, "I think I'd likw that too."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum