Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Princess
Princess

Blue eyes cast downward as the rain poured over his location, wetting his hair and ruining his natural spikes, while his weapons stayed quiet. The sword on his back made no clever pun about the situation, the sword on his hip had no words for the first time ever, and the gun on his other hip was too distraught to speak. He scanned the area, but there was no one else around. Just his own body, and the lifeless body of his wife. His child was currently under the care of the committee, protected as he said his last goodbyes to her.

He had no idea who had killed her. For that matter, he had no idea what had killed her. He made a solemn vow, under the view of the Soul King himself, that every non-human and non-member of the Committee would die. None of them would live. The actions of the few condemn the many. There was nothing that would stop his rage, nothing that would prevent him from purifying the world of their sins. And yet he knew, nothing would bring her back.

He stepped closer to the casket, placing one hand on it as he began to cry, the weapons continuing to stay silent as he composed himself and turned away.

"Goodbye, Kiyomi. I will never stop loving you. If I somehow make it into Soul Society, I will find you. Mark my words."

Ketsu turned away and began to walk, when he heard Kokuo scream.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:57 am

Human
Human
The burning pain was bad enough but then it stopped and everything got so bright. Kiyomi was almost annoyed at her death more than worried or sad because of these two things, yet it still didn't feel real. She could see it coming closer, the shinigami who had come to take her to Soul Society, but as it reached her and begun to speak his eyes went wide and she vanished from his view.

Gasping she woke up in a confined box looking area, or at least it felt like a box. Why was she in a box? Wait.. that's right she had died. It was slowly coming back to her now as Kokuo's voice started to fill her head once again, being in a happy however panicked mannerism to it's words as it kept saying her name over and over.

"Oi vaye WHAT!" she said to Kokuo groggily, "I was dead dammit what happened where am I and why are you losing you ever loving shit all over my mind Kokuo?"

"You DIED that's what happened. I thought I had finally lost you for good even MY soul was starting to depart from your body. Part of it's trapped with some thing your husband carries around with him. Speaking of you should probably get out of this casket before you run out of air."

The gun in Ketsu's possession would still be blathering on and on about how he had managed to save her at the last possible moment. As the Kokuo in her head would be regaling her with the same story.

"Oh you think!?" She said with a bare whisper as she weakly charged a pitiful rasengan and busted the casket open as her body was too weakened from it's quite literally dead experience and bring back to have done anything else on it's own. She coughed and gasped for air before shivering and looking around confused and looking weak as all hell. That rasengan was probably the only thing she'd manage to do besides recover for the rest of the damn day.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:02 am

Princess
Princess

Kiyomi? Kiyomi! Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi Kiyomi!!

"Kokuo, what are you..."

You DIED, that's what happened! I thought I had finally lost you for good even MY soul was starting to depart from your body. Part of it's trapped with some thing your husband carries around with him. Speaking of you should probably get out of this casket before you run out of air.

Ketsu stopped cold in his tracks, turning to face the casket as he vaguely understood what was happening as Kokuo continued to speak, detailing how he'd managed to save her by anchoring a portion of her soul to his and using severe amounts of his own energy to get her heart beating again, which ripped her soul back into her body as Kokuo was now split between the two. It seemed that Kokuo himself was simultaneously in Ketsu's gun and a part of Kiyomi.

On that note, the casket burst into shards of wood as Kiyomi looked around, Ketsu jumping at her and carefully picking her up as his eyes began to water again, knowing how careful he had to be as he tightly held her into his chest.

"Kiyomi..." Was the only word he could muster.
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Human
Human
She was being hugged suddenly and hearing her name told her exactly who was doing it too since her eyes were still trying to adjust to the brightness of the day. She snuggled into the hug weakly and smiled a little, "Ketsu.." she tried to hug back but it was clear that she was barely able to do so, "So what's up you goof.. I'm all okay now.. I think.." she said softly as she hugged him a bit tighter and swooned a little using the hug to keep herself from falling over and passing out.

Kokuo remained quiet at this point. She worked her way from the hug and worked to get out of the casket, "I remember.. I was in the Vatican because of some vizard.. wait.. I don't remember if I managed to beat him or not.. is the Vatican okay?" she didn't expect Ketsu to "know" persay but she had to ask just in case.

She gently wiped his eyes since he was crying and smiled slightly again, "i'm okay you goose.. come now.. Don't be sad.. be Happy."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Princess
Princess

His smile was ever present as she replied and he couldn't muster and words. Everything he'd done in the past week since learning of her death was brushed aside with her rebirth. Ketsu stood up, holding Kiyomi carefully and tightly as he began to walk towards his motorcycle Fenrir, his aura radiating carefully to evaporate the rain before it hit her as it began to lighten up. She asked about the Vatican, but Ketsu didn't have a straight answer.

"From what I know," he began, smiling down upon her, "The Vatican has been "destroyed" several times in the past few years, and always seemed to fix itself back up within a week. So, regardless of any damage that was dealt, I'm sure by now it's back to full glory. We really should send someone to casually investigate that fairly soon, but that's something to bring up to Aaron and Rinoa when we get back."

She shushed him and told him to stop being sad, but he just smiled again. He'd thought he'd lost her for good, and was going to do some devastating things that he'd never walk away from... but she was here now, and he would be fine. By saving her, Kokuo saved him too... and he hoped that Kokuo understood that.

Of course I do, Kokuo replied which would invariably confused Kiyomi. I know exactly what you were planning, Ketsu.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:31 am

Human
Human
Her brows furrowed as she looked quizzically at Ketsu, "why can Kokuo talk to you and what does he mean planned to do?" She got stern but swooned from the effort and clung to her lover instead to keep from falling over. Snuggling against him mostly to stay up she got her footing and crossed her arms waiting for an answer, assuming she got one she'd sigh. If she didn't she'd repeat the question more sternly determined to get an answer out of either Ketsu or Kokuo. She wouldn't let the matter drop as it seemed like this "Plan" was rather important to Ketsu's livelihood. If she got her answer. great. if not she'd simply reply, "This isn't over." and pout cutely before taking Ketsu's arm and tugging it, "Let's go home I'm really tired.."

And home they went. Once there she flopped onto the bed and got all giggly, but then something far more immediate re-entered her mind and she bolted upright so fast she actually did pass out for a split second regaining consciousness quickly she was laying on the bed but staring in ketsu's direction, "Where is she!?" She looked around frantically and tried to sit up again, "Where is Sakura!?!?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:28 am

Princess
Princess

Kokuo let loose a sigh as he began to explain Ketsu's thoughts, plans, and actions over the past few days. He'd already killed a Fullbringer, having no idea what person, race, or anything which had been the source of Kiyomi's death. Kokuo himself had realized he never told Ketsu that it was a Vizard, to which Ketsu cursed himself and his former kind. Sol took minor offense, but realized that this wasn't the time to speak up and was simply enjoying the company so he stayed quiet. Kokuo had finished explaining everything when Kiyomi seemed to nod, understanding, and say that they should go home.

Seconds after walking in the door, Kiyomi having done well to hang on to Ketsu as he drove the motorcycle to their home in New York, Kiyomi flopped on the bed and immediately jerked back up, asking about their daughter. Smiling softly, Ketsu nodded and sent a quick text message to Rinoa, who had offered to watch over Sakura during the funeral, simply asking her to bring Sakura over and nothing else.

Sitting on the bed, Ketsu placed his hand on top of Kiyomi's and pressed his forehead against her, sighing softly and happily.

"Kiyomi... I'm so happy you're safe..." Closing his eyes, he continued, "Pardon my French, but... don't you ever fucking do that again, girlie..."
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:43 am

Human
Human
"Oh.. french? Pretty sure that was just a naughty word there boyo.." She said giggling a little as she snuggled up close to him and pecked his lips, "So she's on her way then? You left her with a sitter?" relieved she laid back down and yanked Ketsu on top of her to continue snuggling with her husband, "Good boy.." she said softly before passing out for a little while.

Rinoa showed up about fifteen minutes later carrying a small happy coo'ing little girl. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it or reply to come in before entering and smiling herself as she noticed Kiyomi was resting on the bed, "So she isn't dead then? That's wonderful news for everyone. Mind telling me what exactly happened though? I'm sure the committee would like to know one of it's fiercest members isn't a zombie."

Whenever Ketsu finished dealing with "That" Kiyomi would have woken up and noticed her daughter was in the room and started making "gimme gimme" grabby hands at her which made Rinoa laugh before handing Sakura over to her mother who played with her tummy with one finger and cooed at her softly, "Mommy missed you baby.. Did you miss mommy?"

View user profile

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:54 am

Princess
Princess

As Rinoa handed Sakura over to Kiyomi, both of which seemed to coo happily, Ketsu smiled and laughed lightly. This was the happiest he'd been in weeks. Turning to Rinoa, he answered her question by restating everything Kokuo had told them both, anchoring Kiyomi's soul to his and forcing her heart to start again. Rinoa seemed satisfied with it and turned to leave, giving the couple their time back and winking softly at Ketsu. She'd offered to watch over Sakura at nearly any point, since she was so busy with the political side of things at the Committee itself, and she had the free time usually.

You're welcome, Kokuo seemed to puff his chest out proudly as Ketsu laughed again.
"Yes, yes, thank you Kokuo."
As for your question, Kiyomi, Ketsu carries part of my soul in that Gun on his hip, which means I'm with both of you right now. Please do not use me to ask what's for Dinner, Ketsu.

Ketsu shook his head, muttering something about his plans being spoiled and sat on the bed next to his wife, placing his forehead against her's, looking to their child.

"A better family than I could have ever wished for."
I would hope so, Kokuo replied warmly.
Congratulations, Caliburn stated through grit teeth, going quiet again.
Solstice stayed quiet, but Ketsu knew that was his way of saying congratulations as well, since he would just spoil the mood.
N/A

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum