Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Whistling through his teeth as he walked into the CHAOS headquarters, Graven frowned as he noticed that there wasn't really anyone trying to stop him. This...may be problematic. From what he heard, Ika had somehow managed to replace the Soul King, so wouldn't that mean that they should be preparing for a Gotei counter-offensive? Jeez. If their leader was here, he would have kicked their asses into the next dimension. The long-haired Arrancar walked straight into the lounge/meeting chamber, PAST all of the security, PAST the barracks, and INTO THE MAIN BUILDING, without being challenged. Sitting down on the couch, Graven would blast his own reiatsu outward with a healthy tinge of firm suggestion, telling everyone in the area that a guest had arrived and was wondering what the hell was going on.

Frankly, if this didn't fix itself, it would be a problem.
technique log [click to open]
Name: Enhanced Senses
Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

Name: Transcendent
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Graven may not have been as alone as he thought, his presence was far from subtle after all, even for someone with relatively weak sensing ability. Appearing only as Graven had settled down in his couch. "Don't you know it's rude to enter someone's property unannounced?" it would be hard to place who he was, as he had only taken up residence recently and most of the other members of Chaos had not even met him at this stage. Stepping out from the shadows the man would reveal himself completely. Wearing a scruffy white jacket and suit pants, with a plain black shirt underneath. Along with a shaggy head of unkempt white hair. It was odd though, he had almost predatory yellow eyes, fixated on the fallen king before him, but he seemed... normal. Like a regular plus or even just a human. Though he spoke with conviction, with no fear of the arrancar that had decided to invade the base as he had. Not from a lack of understanding though, it didn't seem as though he was particularly fussed with the difference in power between them. "Hurry up now, we don't have all day. Explain yourself." It didn't sound like a request either, it was a command.

Last edited by Makishima on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Clearly, there was someone whose reiatsu I did not recognize permeating the outer layers of our home. Did I care? Not really. Chaos was less a military force, and more a band of misfits.... At least since I took over from my father's leadership. I was more concerned by the sudden appearance of nonexistant security, as well as a supposed fucking main building. Oh, wait a minute, Ika's bouncy castle sex palace. Right. That thing. No matter, if the presence had any ill will, it'd be apparent. We were loners and rejects sure, but not idiots. Then again, I looked over at my partner, wondering how long it'd been since I'd carved someone up like a jack-o-lantern. I'd muddle over it as I'd detect a familiar presence heading off the newcomer. I wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but meh. It felt like it'd be fun to observe. I took up my sword and ascended to the roof of my personal barracks. It wasn't high up, but high enough that I'd seen what looked to be Satoshi engaging an annoyingly familiar Arrancar. The fuck was his name? Gravy? Graveler? Fuck it. I think I remember him from somewhere, but I don't remember liking him that much either way.

Hello folks, and welcome to today's episode of Cheaters. Today's case involves a giant teddy bear who just doesn't know when to quit. At least he'll tell you that he's capable of malicious intent, but most that know him know that he would rather hide in a corner than lead a charge to conquest, the Arrancar from last week's Sailor Moon episode, Graven!

I've duly noted that the audience refuses to cheer. I'm pretty sure they're all staring awkwardly at me. It isn't me, is it? Let's check.
I changed the shape of my body to a comical one, stretching my face in silly and idiotic manner, as was my trope and speciality. I was met with cheers and adoration from a disembodied crowd. Yep, still got it.

Last edited by Noziel Aran on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:26 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan jumped towards the intruder, past buildings. Security wasn't as light as the guy thought. But it was still light since most of the creatures he'd made to keep an eye on things needed maintenance. Of course, at the same time and, of course, when someone decided to bust into their home. The boy spotted his new master, watching. So he decided to join him. Kuro was nestled in his shirt pocket, eating Pringles. "Sorry, most of our security needed maintenance...including the communication towers..." He looked embarrassed. He was about the only tech savvy one out of the bunch, even with a specialization of biologic modification and genetic mutation and engineering. But there was only so much that he could do alone. It was an excuse...and hopefully the leader of Chaos would have mercy on him. It was interesting that the intruder was an arrancar though. That was unusual.

Last edited by Jun T on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Among the rain forests of Bogota, in the middle of a secret compound, sitting on a couch, Graven stared unimpressed at the young man who stood in front of him, demanding answers from the oldest living being in existence. Breathing out slowly, the Arrancar would look past him to where he scented someone at least remotely familiar. It wasn't Ika, unfortunately, but it did seem to be his progeny. Looking at him with half-lidded eyes that almost glowed with an unnerving predatory light that would send chills down the spine of the most hardened man, something that played upon the primal instincts within everyone no matter how powerful, Graven would address him, ignoring the insolent pest in front of him. "It's been a long time, brat. Where's your sire? I need to have a word with him."

To his credit, Graven's nonchalance was fairly well-earned. At the moment, the only one of them who could genuinely cause him trouble in a fight would be Ika's spawn, and considering his recent change of "heart", Graven was far more akin to the way he acted when Ika and he had first met. His mate was the only reason he had ever strove to be more human in the first place, and now that she was gone he had no reason to put on a mask any more. He was six thousand years old, and the only way anyone lived that long was if there was no one ever born with the strength to kill them. Even Alicia, his traitorous guard and replacement, was incapable of ending Graven's existence. After all, with a Hollow as old as he was the only way to ensure that he didn't get back up eventually was to devour him completely, and even that wasn't a guarantee. After all, that would just give him the chance to overwhelm you and absorb you himself.

As it stood, Graven was perfectly comfortable where he was, and that meant he wasn't moving until he felt like it. Lazy, stubborn old wolf...
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Kade thought long and hard about coming back here really not in the right mind on how things go here. Still, He couldn't ignore the thought about Shana and how she needed help and someway the vizard did his job but really was this the right idea returning here. On one hand the vizard didn't know what this organization was planning if their was the slightest on evil intent then he was going to go. The other hand, Shana was nice to him after his departure and after some detective work, She managed to come along with him for some strange reason. Kade was walking back into CHAOS grounds and started walking upstairs back to his room but the vizard notice some other people talking. "What has been going on since I left the place? Maybe some big has happen really been gone for a long time this might be important"

After about 10 minutes, Kade leaves his room..Started walking around wondering what he could for the organization.

He didn't know the other members just the leader and Shana no one else wondering what the problem is anyway. This was a chance to get to know everyone else of the organization being a bit shy still this was all new to him.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:06 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was odd that her fellow members were caught so off guard. Were they really that complacent that they would let someone slip right through? Sol'Elis thought this and on more questions along these lines as she made her way to the CHAOS Headquarters in Bogota. A slim trail of lightning was all that marked the trail she sped down, marking her Spark Dash's repeated use. Seralin, still recovering a fight she refused to talk about, told her to go on alone to see what had gone wrong. An alarm had gone off in Seralin's study identifying an intruder to the Bogota base. Seems Seralin was more secure than the entire rest of their organisation.

When she arrived, she was unsurprisingly not alone. She clearly was one of the last to arrive. She felt it the moment she entered the room, the dense and powerful spiritual energy of what had to be the strongest Hollow she had come across. She knew that, even as support, this Hollow wasn't something she would ever be useful against. At least, not as she was now. He did seem familiar however. This spiritual energy was one she had felt before ever being given a body. Was this the man that had given her creator the book that lead to her creation?She was scared of earning this creature's wrath, but her curiosity weighed out to be stronger. She would wait for who she assumed to be Ika's child, whom she did not really care for or ever meet, speak and answer the arrancar before asking the lounging male a question of her own. "Are you... are you a friend of Seralin's? The one who gave her that book?" Her voice trembled, despite the way he relaxed on that couch she knew he was quite capable of pouncing and ending her life if the urge took him. She wanted answers, but wasn't willing to lose her body again so soon because of misinterpreted confidence. Hopefully if he felt that she had absolutely zero desire to challenge him, he could harmlessly answer her question before passing on to the more important members. Her question was a simple one after all, a little yes or no was all she needed.

She would patiently wait for his answer. He would surely take his time in replying, and any answer she was given she would accept before stepping back, making an effort to not stand out as much as before so she could be passed by.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Satoshi met the arrancar's gaze directly, rather than showing any signs of concern it seemed he was happy with the newest turn of events. "How interesting" he began, not breaking eye contact for a moment. "You speak like you've got some authority, but what kind of king leaves his realm unguarded for a chat? The answer to that question is of course an exiled king" He grins, using the abilities he learnt in life to read the man, even with the few words he had spoken told stories to the sinner, and it would only get worse the longer they spoke. "Acting like a petulant child rather than a ruler, resorting to insults and relying that whatever power you think you have will carry you the rest of the way... How pathetic" he only glanced to the side when another member of CHAOS would approach, apparently ignoring what was going on to speak out of turn... "I'll have to teach you manners later" it was rather rude to interrupt after all, not something that Satoshi would normally allow.

The sinner would once again lock his eyes with Graven. "Now try again, ask nicely and you might just get an answer." He figured from the way things had been going, the arrancar would simply brush aside his goading. In fact, if he was smart he would just interrogate this newcomer instead, being significantly weaker of the trio. "I suggest you save your questions for later, go find the others." it was more of an order than anything else, though Satoshi didn't have a clear rank within the organization, he was one of it's more powerful members, with a particularly useful set of skills that made far more dangerous than he seemed.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:22 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
While casually watching a scene fit for trashy adults unfold, I apparently caught the attention of big, white, and too goddamn hairy. He called out to me overtop of Satoshi, belitting me in a rather poor and disappointing manner, then asking where my father was. To which I'd tell him plain and simply... "My idiot father? Last I knew he was a part of our operation to storm Gotei. He went on and on rambling about becoming the new Soul King or some stupid shit like that. Knowing him, he probably tripped and bashed his skull on the stairs. To which I mean to say, I don't give a shit where he is now, dead or alive, he ain't here." I'd narrow my eyes on the arrogant little prick, then get into a more comfortable position. "You got anything useful to do? As you can tell, nobody ever cleans this fucking place. Except Tegan. He's a bit obsessive about that. I mean, kid's seriously fucking OCD. Poor fucker tries to clean dirt flooring. You? I'm not sure what you'd do. Gather dust maybe? Play with Kuro? Be Saio's sole friend?"

Okay okay, hold up a minute... Emo looking otherkin shit. I-I have friends!
Clownpiece: Yeah! She has me!
OTHER THAN YOU!
Clownpiece: In your head maybe....
S-SHUT UP! STUPID... CLOWNFAIRY THING.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] A Shift In Direction (CHAOS Only) on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan squeaked indignantly. And was about to say something when Kuro piped up a little bit. "Don't deny it...you sort of are OCD about cleaning." Tegan blushed violently and smacked the cat in the head, making it start to choke on a Pringle. He wanted to make the place look nice, was that so bad? They really needed to get some actual flooring though. Either way, he did pipe up about the question at hand. "He found the Ouken and went to the King's realm. And took it over, so now he's the Soul King. So it really doesn't matter anymore." His voice was shaky. He was probably the weakest one here. So piping up among the big boys was a bit scary to say the least. At least for him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum