Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy Garcia was the current Cero of the Espada and King of Hueco Mundo. With his face firmly planted in the white sands of the Hueco Mundo grounds, it would certainly be hard to tell. Not only that but nothing else around him would depict him as such either. Hell, there was nothing else around him at the current moment but sand! He lay there as if he were lifeless but he isn't. Iggy honestly just doesn't want to move due to how much the shit would hurt. No thanks to a certain Arrancar that he certainly doesn't wish to think about at this very moment otherwise, anyone who spotted Iggy wouldn't make even guess ice were the basis of his abilities due to how angry he would become...instead, everyone would honestly believe fire was the core of his abilities. He began to let out a small groan of mixed emotions and pains due to the circumstances that placed him in this position. Iggy finally made up his mind to begin moving again as he would have to get up and move forward from the last event despite the fact that it all happened.

Iggy managed to fight himself to a knee despite all of the pain and suffering it was causing him. All he could do at this point was shake his head as he briefly glanced over his surroundings. He began to question why and how any of it could happen. He quickly shook his head over it as King shouldn't question anything, regardless to whether he has control over those events or not. What matters to a King is what he knows he does have control over and maintaining that control. The only thing he could pick up at this very moment was that the winds of change were blowing and something was definitely blowing in his directly but couldn't tell if it was bad or good....yet.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Rena

Human
Human
Iris scoffed at the feeling of a tremendous explosion in the direction of Las Noches. She had heard Graven had returned and didn't expect him to do anything so drastic, but there it was. She moved in the direction well after the explosion had died down and found iggy seemingly face planted in the ground which she sighed at. He got up before she reached him though and seemed more in thought than injured. Good to see her replacement wasn't a weakling at least to have needed help surviving against Graven, the would-be king she once tossed out on his ass like a filthy peasant.

She was slightly weaker than she was back then, but that was due to her being on the side lines more than any real reason. She had room for growth at least. Figuring her first act of returning to duty should be to help her King, she snapped her fingers and surged his body with energy thrice over to restore his wounds and stamina to peak condition, like an anime senzu bean in pillar of light form.

"So what is the plan my King?"

It was a simple and complicated question which made it all the more beautiful to Iris that she got to ask it at all. What would be his plan? Revenge on Graven? Or ignoring the tantrum throwing arrancar until things have been restored to their natural order? Of course she was making an assumption about the "Tantrum" she had no idea what had caused him to explode so violently.

Come to think of it.. where were the other Espada..?

( Four Ability Slots - N/A, Triplet Magic, Maximize Magic, Cure Moderate Wounds. )
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:00 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy's attention was suddenly taken when his ears were filled by a voice he hadn't heard in quite some time. His mind quickly shifted from the lingering question it was just resting on to now asking if that day some day for returning preceding powers. All he could do was chuckle to himself a small bit before taking her question into full seriousness to answer it. A wind blew over the sands of Hueco Mundo and the pair as they began their exchange to gain information to learn where things were to go from that point forward. Iggy rose to his feet after gaining the surge of restorative energy from Iris to which he nodded to her in acknowledgement for.

"Graven may believe he has done something with his little act that was impressive when all he did was manage to piss me off and gain the allegiance of one low level Arrancar who doesn't understand what power is. Once the Espada have returned from their private holidays that I sent them on before this fiasco could ensue, I will make two goals more than crystal clear for everyone that marches with me." Iggy took a slight pause as he formed his new Warhammer of pure, concentrated ice. "Everywhere we march will become a frozen wasteland when we are done with it...leaving only spare few survivors to tell the tales of horror they saw that day and spread them while the other goal is hunt down and destroy the bastard Graven once and for all. I care not for his beginnings and what he has done for our race. I do know it all but I also care not for any of it either! What matters to Iggy Garcia, the Ice King is what he will be doing for the our race from the moment he is able to scrub Graven from the pages of our history!!!" exclaims Iggy with such ferocity that a strong chill was forming from his mouth with every word he was speaking the more he spoke about the march and Graven. After speaking, Iggy's eyes met Iris's to see where exactly where she would be on what he was thinking at this exact moment.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:17 am

Rena

Human
Human
Iris was delighted that the man she had chosen as replacement was not only pissed, rightly so, but was determined to get revenge on Graven. Something she could easily get behind. With a graceful bow she replied, "excellent choice your majesty." and looked where Las Noches used to be, "Shall I repair our home? Or do you want to take this opportunity to do something different." she stood and waited for a reply before asking him another question, "Also where would you like to begin this march? Surely allies couldn't hurt in a hunt of this scale?"

She had not summoned the Espada herself in quite some time, and doubted they would come without orders from Iggy himself at the moment, but she would feel a whole level more of evil if she could sit back and watch the entire espada force take turns torturing the life out of the peasant Graven and remind him he is no longer the powerful one man army he thinks he is.

She thought for a moment and snapped her fingers, "I almost forgot. The main reason I came at all. My liege I hereby request re-admittance into the espada, wherever you would have me, aimed at whoever you deem to die."

( Four Ability Slots - N/A )
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened well to the words of the woman standing by his side. He was also well aware of what she could do but a lot of her capabilities were before she left and she may have gained new abilities since then. It certainly was an eyebrow raiser if one allowed themselves a moment to think on it but Iggy didn't have such a moment in this current time. He turned towards Iris to begin giving her some of the answers she was looking for. "No, don't worry about the castle at this time. We have more pressing business to take care off." As he finished speaking, Iggy took his Warhammer and slammed it to the ground to summon the Espada to his side. Those who answer his summons are those he will believe are loyal to him while honor his name. Whereas those who don't show...will have their names added to the March of Erasure. Every target of this March will be erased from existence and history.

"Iris, I just made the summons for the Espada. We shall see who answers and remains loyal to me in the very high moment. This will be what determines how you fit back into the Espada but you are back in. So, with that...welcome back. Besides that, I would like you to head up finding our 'allies' for the March. Does that sit well with you?" Iggy explains as he now begins to sit and wait out the return of his Espada members. The screams and cries of the victims of the March are already filling his ears and he hasn't fired one attack or crushed one person under his Warhammer yet.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] From The Sands Rises.... on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:27 am

Rena

Human
Human
"As you wish my lord." She replied to being told not to rebuild the castle, she thought it slightly odd but didn't bother to question it at the moment figuring he was more focused on the tasks he had planned, She watched him slam his warhammer and summon the espada which made her all giddy because she wanted a bloodbath. Asked to head up the search for allies she merely bowed, "Of course it does." she said curtly before joining him to sit, "Do you want me to do that right this second or do you want to see who of the Espada shows up master?" Assuming he said after the espada arrived she'd sit. If he said right now she'd merely nod and head off to go locate them herself. Using a garganta if need be to look further in the future.

( Four Ability Slots - N/A )

(Short post sorry)
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum