Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Where angels tread on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 am

Rena

Human
Human
Rinoa released a feather into the wind as she looked upon the city of New York with bored eyes, Aaron hadn't done much since taking over the committee and that left Rinoa with very little to do beyond wait for further orders, something she didn't like to do at all. She wanted excitement or at the least some kind of goal to look forward too, but for now there was nothing and no one.

She activated her fullbring to give her wings and glided down to the city below before de-activating them and taking a stroll to a park. Assuming she never got bothered on the way she'd just pick a swing and sit in it waiting for something to do.

(OOC I stink at starting threads it'll get better Swiggy.)

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
(No problem!)
Ah, it was a lovely day for travel! It really did some good to get some air away from the shop. Shame that Herminia didn't want to come, he could have used familiar company. It was fine, he always had his scamps to keep him company! They were always amusing, and did whatever he wanted. Just walking down the street as they were they kept bumping into each other. They were scary to fight, but quite clumsy otherwise. And that's exactly why he liked them!

It was a good thing normal people couldn't see spiritual things, otherwise he would have cleared multiple city blocks and had the police chasing him down. Or even worse... The Committee!

He remembers his first time being approached by them. They tried approaching his house and fell into a pit filled with clowns. Or was it clouds? Must have been clouds, clowns would have begun to smell.

In any case, they didn't like his greeting.

So, he relocated. Now he had a shop, a best friend that could actually tolerate his sense of humor and has freedom to do as he pleased. Ah, life was good. He does take note however of a woman gliding down using wings that grew from her back only to shrink away moments later. That was so... so... "That has got to be one of the most cliche ways to land. Has she not seen many action movies?" He had it in him to give her a piece of his mind but decided against it. Why should he? He would let her suffer with her painfully boring way of landing and learn the hard way. He on the other hand was a man of class, of culture. Why use wings when he could just land on the bodies of his scamps and cushion his fall? Now that would have been fun! Aaaand splatter the immediate area with a nice dark red color.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:04 am

Rena

Human
Human
Rinoa stopped as she sensed fullbringer energy nearby and looked around. She didn't see anyone that stood out at first, but then she did notice that there were a couple odd creatures walking along the roads with someone who matched what she was sensing. Not everyone could see the things however those that could were actively staying away from the man, something Rinoa didn't miss. She walked over towards the man and waved with a smile.

"Hey there. You are kind of scaring some of the locals and you aren't really needing to do that ya know?" She shook a finger at him and then waved the same hand, "If you could just make them go away we could call this a done deal and move on. Otherwise I'll have to take you into the committee for having such creatures without a leash."

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:18 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
She just had to walk over to him. Plenty of other people on the street and she picked him? Sure he was a handsome devil, but there were good looking lads passing by him as she spoke. Speaking of which, he should probably start listening. "Hmm? Make them go away?" He chuckles a bit at her absurd statement. "I can no sooner make them go away than make my mind stable! Now I can relocate myself however, because if I haven't told your goons once I'll tell you twenty more times, I have no interest with your silly Committee. Now, if you don't mind, I was on my way out to lunch." He really was, he had been told by a fellow passing by that there was a new seafood joint this way. Ooooooo how he loved eating fish! Especially fried and in the shape of fingers.

Fish sticks. He was going out for fish sticks.

He turns around, gives a huff and starts continuing down the sidewalk. "Now good day to you madame. I said good day!"

The short scamps hop along after the gentleman as he continues along.

'I do hope she got the message. If not I have no idea where I would find clowns at this hour. Do they have a clown rental?' He actually asks a passer-by, who quickly walks away from the man thinking he had lost his mind. Well, they weren't wrong.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:22 am

Rena

Human
Human
She sighed as the man brushed her off, "Look I don't care if you don't like the committee if you aren't going to put away your little minions then you have to come with me. I said this earlier. No one is above the law. not you nor anyone else." she said as she made a move to grab and stop him so she could proceed to comically drag him towards the nearest committee building. Though she doubted she'd actually lay hands on the man given how he was so quick to try and put distance between them in the first place.

"You are coming and that is that. I don't have time for games and that's all there is to it"

She hadn't been overly hostile yet, but she was at least using her "adult" voice trying to get him to see things her way since it was the only way this was ending peacefully. This was her job and he was not being as cooperative as he could be. Cut and dry plain as day situation yet something about it felt off. Was it the man? Perhaps his fullbring energy was different in some way? Or was it the little monster minions whom he said he can't send away. They were definitely strange.. Nevertheless that was things for questioning when she brought him in. Not for right now when she's trying to get him to be reasonable.

"Just play nice and come along quietly ya know?"

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:45 am

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
He moves out of the way of her hand. " 'Ey there, don't 'cha know the meanin' of personal space?" His Scottish accent was heavy, and was more noticeable the more frustrated he got. "I didn't commit any crimes or laws, missy. I don't appreciate ya tryin' to tell me what I have to do." He reaches back and grabs hold of the staff situated on his back. "Now, as I stated before, I've got a lunch waitin' for me. I would appreciate if ye could stop hasslin' me over these stupid and harmless scamps! Before I forget myself..." The end of his sentence was spoken with an increasingly dark tone, with which he pulls out his staff. The scamps hop back and forth on their feet, excitement practically boiling at being able to do something other than walk around. It was only now that his spiritual pressure would rise, and would make people start to scatter away. People could tell that something was about to happen and didn't want to be around when it started.

Gregor will not make the first move. He watches to see what she would do first, and decide if he should take it the wrong way. Because if you think about it, you could take anything wrong if you decided to. Like when he gave that young boy a hand at his birthday. Wasn't HIS fault it came from some dead old man in the next state over and they got caught with it, charged with grave-robing and locked up. They should have hid it where it wouldn't smell. He tunes back to what the lady was saying, catching the last bit of it. "Play nice? Play NICE?! Maybe." His voice shot up for a bit before calming down nearly just as fast. "Let's see. You don't like my scamps, ey? Maybe you could just deal with them yourself." He puts the staff away and seems to relax his spiritual pressure. "You put these little guys down for a short nap and I'll let you take me on a date." His tone might have been sarcastic, but he wasn't intending to. The insane Fullbringer did not know how to be sarcastic and not follow through. "Oh I do hope we can stop by the florist on the way, they have the most colorful flowers earlier when I passed."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Rena

Human
Human
Rinoa internally scoffed. Of course she knew the meaning of personal space, but this Scottish man of insane origins was pushing even her limits of patience. Maybe he hadn't committed any crimes, but he was being aggressive and pushing the limits of what she could tolerate to any extent. When the scamps seemed to sit and watch, noticeably excited at the thought of a little fight, but she was beyond herself and with a single motion of her wrist, the scamps were destroyed as the circular blade returned to her arm and locked in place.

"I don't have the time nor the inclination to deal with you and your insanity any longer," she spoke softly but harshly as her other hand produced a pair of handcuffs from her pocket. She motioned to Gregor to hold out his hands, where she would lock them in the handcuffs to prevent any further.... shenanigans.

Or at least, she hoped it would.

If Gregor did not allow the handcuffs to go on, Rinoa would be ready for combat in a split second. As it was, though, she figured that he wasn't going to try anything stupid and would let them be put on, where she would begin taking him to the headquarters of the committee so she could figure out whether this absolutely insane man was any level of threat, or just completely rude and incapable of dismissing his pets.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
He watched as she pulled out the handcuffs before looking to his wrists. Then the cuffs, then his wrists again a good five more times before holding his arms up and out. "Shouldn't you take me to dinner first? I understand getting a little kinky, but tying me up in public is a bit much to start. Don't ya think?" After he finishes one of the scamps she had killed returns in a swirl of red Spirit Energy. It was calm and only followed behind Gregor

The man holds still, letting the woman put the cuffs on. "So I was thinking Italian for dinner. The food, not a person." He then wiggles his eyebrows. "Then again, with how Italians eat their blood might as well be sauce and butter." He giggles a bit to himself at the thought. "And then maybe we could see a movie." He gasps, taking in a large breath of air. "We should go see A Quiet Place! It came out oh so recently, and seems thrilling!" He would walk behind the woman should she begin walking after cuffing him. "If only the scamps were as quiet. Maybe I'd sleep properly. It's like they're always wanting my attention." He reaches over and pats the scamp on the head as it follows. "Like a sad lost puppy, really. Well, lost puppies." As they walk he sees something that really catches his eye, making him stop and point excitedly. After finishing the second scamp returns.

"There are clowns for rent here!" He would resume following shortly after, and go silent for a bit.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Rena

Human
Human
"We aren't going for dinner and we certainly aren't renting a clown." Rinoa said sternly as she kept moving towards the street that would take them straight to the Committee, "What are you anyways. Insane Fullbringer with demons for pets or harmless old fool who's been hit in the head too many times." She questioned while keeping pace towards the building.

They soon reached it, assuming Gregor didn't pull any stunts, and upon entering Rinoa called for someone to start the process of registering Gregor as a fullbringer though she wasn't sure if he was a threat or not yet because well... the dude had some screws loose alright!? It wasn't her fault that he seemed completely out of his gourd.

"You sit and behave.. we'll have questions for you shortly.. Don't eat anyone. Don't kill anything. Just. Sit"

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Where angels tread on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
He really didn't mind the accusation that he was insane. However, she had the nerve to call him old. "Hey, I'm only twenty two! I haven't grown a grey hair yet!" He scoffs a bit and tries crossing his arms before he realizes. His hands were still cuffed. He sighs a bit and behaves. Mostly. He makes faces at his scamps who remain neutral, nonreactive to the faces. "You sure I can't treat you? I'll take you to wherever you want. My treat." When they got there and told him to sit he decides to plop down and relax back. As much as the staff on his back let him. "Relax, I won't eat another human. I'm mad, not crazy."

He starts kicking his feet, the soles of his shoes scraping across the ground since he was a grown man and had long legs. "But really, we should go do something fun after this since you're making me sit through something so dull and boring! And could you please take these off." He holds up his cuffed hands. "They're uncomfortable and too tight."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum