Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] A bored scientist on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 am

Minx

Quincy
Quincy
The room felt a tad bit silent if you took out all the little gadgets and noises that certain machines are making, though to tia they would prefer to have this certain sound than any other one. The room was a tad dark, with only the lights from the machines and control panels lighting up only half of the room. You could say that this place looked nothing but loneliness and, easy to lounge around with a coach just hanging about away from everything else. Tia wasn't doing much, other than meddling with their chemicals as their feet rested on the solid grey table. Sitting on a black, rolling chair that felt comfortable to him. They looked a little bored, in their lab coat and nothing but a tv hanging on the wall, in front of them as they played with something that could potentially blow the building up.

As careful tia is, it wouldn't be possible for such an outcome to happen. You can tell that tia was awfully bored, with an expressionless look on their face. There wasn't a good reason, as to why they're playing with chemicals. There wasn't anything good to watch and, in any minute now they will end up complaining about how there isn't anything to do in this pathetic desert they call Hueco Mundo. Tia could ask the king for some minor task to do, but they aren't sure if he's around at the time.

Tia hoped to have something pop up anytime soon, someone that could keep them company and have him not feel like they're going to die of boredom. Eating hollows and, slaying shinigami's sounded like fun but that's what an average Arrancar does on their spare time.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] A bored scientist on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Walking into the small room, the red-haired Arrancar with a stoic face took a moment to let her eyes adjust to the darkness, she stepped further into the building while the smell of chemicals assaulted her nostrils, though she kept her stoic face motionless as she walked into the room containing the other arrancar. Though she didn't look familiar, the Cero's Guardian scanned the room with both her eyes ans pesquisa, nodding once when she located Tia.

"Are you attempting to accomplish anything specific?" Her trademark apathy in full view with every word, her nihilism on a level that even the mighty Graven Fel couldn't imitated. Still, she knew very little of the Arrancar here, and wanted to gather more information.
technique log [click to open]
N/A
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A bored scientist on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 am

Minx

Quincy
Quincy
Their little pointed brown ears, perked up as they heard sudden footsteps from within the building, in which tia is in. Now he isn't alone for now. Tia could sense the presence, without having to fully turn around on the chair that he was sitting in. Legs folded on the seat, as he began to put the chemicals back to where they belong. There was an interesting question that came out of the mouth of, what it appears to be female. Tia decided to turn his chair around, while still being in it. Of course, he didn't expect an Arrancar to show up. But then again, he didn't expect any race but a hallow or an Arrancar.

"I hoped to catch a few samples, from specific creatures in order to produce something that would be of good use--to the king," Tia answered her question with hardly any emotion put into it.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] A bored scientist on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am

"Sounds interesting. Tell me, what would those specific creatures be?". The one known as the Jackal asked. His positioned being behind the red haired female. The teal coloured hair Arrancar blew the smoke from his cigarette. Causing a cloud to appear before dissipating. His teal coloured eyes gazed inside the room, meanwhile keeping close tabs on both personnel. He felt like extending his hand in order to nudge the woman forward. The Jackal did however refrain from touching his fellow Arrancar. For now at least. He was in the vicinity on other business. And the notion of gathering samples and possibly creating something truly fascinated him. There he was standing a mere meter away from the woman. While also being four meters away from the woman sat down in her chair. "The name is Wolfgang Jakkalera, but my friends call me The Jackal. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. And you guys are?". The Arrancar's eyes darted from side to side, carefully monitoring both parties before him. His head soon cocked off to the right, his cigarette held between his lips, slowly burning. Meanwhile a coin danced between the Jackal's fingers. A flick of the coin was their queue to speak as it came back down.

His right hand held the coin, meanwhile his left hand remained free. He seemed relaxed, open and carefree, but something was off about the man. A cunning individual he was, but today was more about making friends. "Ya see, I too am into gathering samples. Most of all, I love to design, create and bring things to life. Though, I haven't come across a lot of others like myself". A smile crept onto the face of the Arrancar. His day might just brighten up a little from here on out. He could only hope that the people before him was friendly.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum