Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:21 am

8th Division
8th Division
After our heartfelt night alone, Tatsu and I became very close. While being in the same division often meant we were in close quarters anyways, we spent more time together, usually for the sake of being together. While scheduling us together on mission was commonplace, we proved to be a pretty good team in action aside from just being fond of each other. Today was our free day to relax and do with as we pleased. Being that Cami had wanted a day to play outside with her father, I'd have been more than keen to oblige her that. Of course now, I also wanted to bring Tatsu along, and that was a tiny bit more troublesome than I thought, though it didn't seem so at first.

We simply started out playing catch, and it turned out little Camellia had quite the arm on her. With my little windy party tricks, of course I could catch anything she threw at me with ease. The poor girl seemed to get frustrated with me just because she couldn't best her daddy. I should have been a bit more careful about my playfulness though, as her next toss looked intense in my eyes. That ball had been supercharged with enough reiatsu for the ball to barely hold together, crashing through my wind catch. What I hadn't thought of was after it passed that. Tatsu was well behind me, the ball now hurtling towards her at incredibly high speeds. I wondered if she'd be able to react in time though.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Camellia was so happy. It was a sunny day. It was a warm day. It was a great day to go outside and her daddy had the day off. Apparently, his little sidekick did too because he invited her.. again.. like always. Camellia hadn't found any reason to like her yet. She was weird, and blue everywhere, and too close to her daddy. Camellia didn't like that she was so close to her daddy, so of course she would try everything to keep the attention away from her. Camellia would grab her daddy's hand and lead him outside where she wanted to play catch.. a two person game.. just her and daddy. Camellia would watch the blue haired girl stay a little bit behind her daddy and would begin to throw the ball. It was light at first, but then she got a bit carried away. It grew stronger and stronger, until she had accidentally forced a large sum of reitsu into the ball sending it crashing through her daddy's catch straight for the blue haired lady. Camellia stared with wide eyes as the ball grew closer to the woman.

Tatsuya had been invited outside by Noziel, however his daughter didn't seem to want to pay her attention. She didn't look in Tatsuya's direction, she didn't say Tatsuya's name, and she certainly didn't pick a game Tatsuy could play too. Nonetheless, the moon fairy would shrug it off assuming the child was just too caught up with her father to remember Tatsuya was there. So, the blue haired woman would stand facing Camellia while Noz's back was to her. She watched every throw and every catch in leisure as they became more agressive and attentive. She would turn her head to the sky for just a moment before looking back to the duo and noticing the ball break through the catch. Tatsuya squeal as she tripped over her own feet and fell to the ground. The ball would whiz by above only to lodge itself into the wooden wall and stick there. The woman would blush as she moved from her stomach to her knees before rubbing the back of her head, "Man, I'm such a clutz." She would giggle nervously after this statement before turning to the wall the ball was now stuck into, "W-Woah. That's one amazing arm you have there."

View user profile

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Noticing Cami's little gambit, I was actually impressed. I could tell it wasn't intentional, and I also didn't want her to feel too badly over it. I mean sure, she almost hit Tatsu with it, but there was a very minimal chance it would have actually hurt her... I think. I looked over to Tatsu, checking her a little just to make sure she was okay. Not a scratch on her. Good. I gave her a subtle nod, hoping she would understand what I was about to do. I ran over to Camellia and picked her up, swinging her around in my arms "Well there, Cami. You seem to have quite the energy hiding in you. Don't worry, some day you'll learn to control it, and then you'll be the cutest and most powerful of us all!" I said most of that while smiling, a small chuckle forming as I said the last bit, making it sound like it really was nothing for her. I walked her over to Tatsuya next, carrying my little blondie in tow, and the two made eye contact.

"That aside, Cami, is there anything you'd like to say to Miss Tatsuya? She's okay, and she won't be mad at you." I held her up, cradling her, hoping that the apology that I expected from her wasn't too difficult. I was also holding her little hand, feeling every little bit of her nerves. I held her in that way to make her feel closer to her father, seeing as I knew full well how much she loved me. This little girl was my world, and there was another person I wanted to bring into that world. The question would be, how would Cami take to me pulling in Tatsuya? She wasn't her mother, not Mei... Though I didn't know if she'd ever understand.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum