Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Stop, Arrancar!" "We've got you now!" Her eyes would roll as they rushed her. "Really? Only two of you? What a shame. This won't be as fun as I had hoped," her face would form a pout as the duo came closer to her with hesitantly moving bodies. They must have noticed that she had no intensions of moving from her position. She would sigh as they seemed to cease just a few feet from her. She would make a tsk tsk sound before shaking her head disapprovingly.

Her hands would rise and vines clad in rose thorns would wrap the two up quicker than they could move. Out of surprise, only one would scream at the feeling of pain, whilst the other simply hit her lip and glared with cold eyes. "Oooh...
So, you think you're tough? Well, you're not very smart. Did you really think you were stronger than me, huh? Did you think you could just.. what.. run up and take me out? Then, you even had the audacity to just stop.. right here.. in front of me. Do they teach you anything at that pathetic shinigami school? Or do they just let any bozo pass? No matter... easy killings for me yeah?"
At this point Selica had started tightening her vines' grips on the duo to which the man would scream louder and even begin blubbering. How pathetic. One twist around his neck and dead. Cuts just deep enough for him to bleed out if it hadn't worked, but at least he was quiet. "So, tell me. Do you think I'm weak?" Selica would ask getting close enough to drag her fingers across the woman's abdomen as she made a pouty face. The woman wouldn't answer Selica, wouldn't look at Selica, and wouldn't even flinch at Selica's touch. A glare could be seen building in the arrancar's eye as a new rose thorn vine had pretruded from the demon woman's hand into the shinigami's stomach. "What is it?! What makes you think so highly of yourself against me?! What have I lost?! Do I not look threatening?! Do I not play the part well enough?! Are you not afraid of me?!" Her voice was so.. shrill and piercing to the ear, as her eyes had gained a crazed sort of anger.

The shinigami would grin as she choked on her own blood before finally clearing her throat of it. "I don't fear little girls," she would say with a hoarse, yet raspy voice. At this point, Selica would break. Her eyes would widen, her head would tilt, and her laugh...her laugh had become something of an insane woman. "So,
That's what they think?! Is that what everyon told you?! Is that why nobody loves me?! I-I'm just a little girl, huh? Have.. you ever... seen a little girl.. do this?"
The white haired girl had calmed near the end only to force her hand through the hole her vine had made. Selica would become excited by the screams as she swirled her hand around the woman's organs latching onto them with her bare fingers. "Oh no... you won't need any of this where I'm sending all of you.." The woman would force a faint, "Who?" before her insides began to be yanked from her body. First, her stomach, then her intestines, then her liver, her kidneys, and it just worked its way up. Blue eyes had watched in amazement at the warmth, the stickiness, and the beauty of this death. By now, her hands had been covered in blood, as was most of her clothing and face. However, she seemed to find herself in a sort od daze as her body had sunk to the ground while her hands swirled about in the organs upon it.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

As the female Shinigami kicked and squirmed before finally succumbing to death, soft footsteps could be heard on the rooftop nearby, slowly growing closer. A familiar figure, dressed in a white suit, black leather shoes, and a black button-up with silver tie would step ever closer under the clear skies of Paris. A familiar, oppressive reiatsu would begin sending shivers down Selica's spine before a hand would appear in her vision, holding a white rose that would be dipped in the blood of the recently-slain Shinigami.

If she looked to see who held the flower, she would be met with a chilling sight. Tousled white hair down to his shoulders, blood red markings on his cheeks, and a crescent moon upon the forehead would all adorn a familiar face, appearing in it's late twenties. Wolfish eyes glowing slightly red with power would flick lazily over her form as a sly grin appeared. Bringing the bloodstained rose up to his face, Graven would take in the heady floral scent, along with the inherent vanilla of a Shinigami and the coppery tones of blood. Using a slight manipulation, he would permanently stain the white petals before handing it over to the other Arrancar, speaking in a monotone bass tinged with flirtation.

"How fitting...A lovely rose stained with blood, for a gorgeous flower. Tell me, Selica, how have you been in my absence?" The former King of Hueco Mundo, a god among Hollows. If she truly had any doubt it was Graven just from the slight changes to his markings, she could simply reach out to sense his reiatsu, which was extending far enough to cover nearly all of Paris, making anyone with the slightest amount of spiritual awareness sweat and scurry away even at it's edges. Being so close to him, even with it unfocused, would be almost enough to make her unable to move. However it seemed as if he was purposefully letting it flow around her in a comforting manner, more like a heavy, warm blanket than anything.
technique log [click to open]
Name: Transcendent
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Name: Enhanced Senses
Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She hadn't seen him, she hadn't heard him, and she certainly hadn't sensed his presence in the area until he had wanted her to. Selica's eyes would widen upon hearing the steps draw closer and a rose coming into view from behind her to which she would turn already knowing who had crossed her path. Bright blue eyes would shine bright upon looking at his features and his dazzling style. He was handsome as he had always been, his personality was as sly as she had remember, and his being was the first thief of her heart. Selica's heart would quicken in pace watching the perfect man with such a perfect flower stained in the blood of their enemy. However, one thought had crossed her mind and that was her own appearance. How crazy she must have looked kneeling upon the ground rummaging through the organs of a dead being. How unattractive she must have looked covered in the red substance of such an unworthy prey. Her white coat had been stained in blood as was her black tank top. Her short had been left free of staining, but the train leading off the back of her coat had been left to sit in a puddle of red substance leaving it absolutely ruined. The white soles of her converse sneakers had treaded through everything this ground had to offer, especially being covered upon the tops by the organ shedding. How could she have allowed herself to be like this in the presence of such an angelic man? How could she still feel this adoration for him after all this time?

As she had admired him and brought criticisms onto herself, Graven had taken the permanently stained rose and handed it to her leaving her absolutely speechless. He would continue to complement her leaving nothing but internal girlish screams in her fangirling mind. What an honour to be praised by such a perfect King, even if those dreaded, espada scum didn't see him as such. Although her body was basically useless in this time as his reitsu surrounded her, Selica would still find the strength to speak to this god of a man. "Thank you very much. You're too kind to me. Unlike, the rest of these dreaded worlds, Selica would sigh before looking at the flower she held within her hands. Graven’s reitsu around her was the only thing that had comforted her in weeks, perhaps even longer. It was the likes of which she had never felt before. Three worlds. Among all three worlds, I've been outcast. I've been removed from Chaos, kicked from my so called espada family.. the traitorous bastards.. and even the Shinigami come after me. I don't belong anymore, a ‘tsk’ would escape the woman's lips as her rage fired up within her yet again. Then, overwhelming feelings of loneliness and disappointment flooded her body, which was meant to be cold-hearted. What wrong have I done to be cursed to this loneliness? She would twist the rose in her fingers as she still kneeled upon the cold, solid Earth.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Graven listened to his former subordinate's woes with a small frown on his face, his eyes softening as he watched her go through the stages of grief all over again. Before she could even blink, she would find herself in a tight embrace, a softer voice than she would have ever heard from the first Arrancar coming from his throat as he rubbed small circles on her back. His bass was no longer monotone, and was tinged with a sadness and loneliness that came from countless years of loss. "Selica-chan, believe me when I say that I know what you are going through. Every one of my Espada, with few exceptions, simply saw my power as some sort of obstacle to overcome. They could never understand that to be the strongest is a lonely road, one where you lose everyone simply because they do not have the strength to stand alongside you. The Espada have outlived their purpose. I founded them to change Hueco Mundo so that no one would be as lonely as we, but the inherent darkness of Hollows permeates everything we touch. However, that does not mean that this world must remain this way, with the idiocy of humans, the arrogance of Hollows, and the self-righteousness of Shinigami. Follow me, stay with me, and I promise you will never be lonely again."

At this, Graven would use his forefinger and thumb to tilt Selica's face to look him in the eye, to see his resolve in his gaze. The blood that stained the ground and her own clothing had spread to his, but it didn't matter. Maybe it was his inherent affinity for it, or his position as an alpha, but it seemed to enhance his features as it mingled with his estigma, framed his face, and stained his suit. His long white hair dipped itself in it, drawing lazy swirls when it was swept to the side by the wind. Here, among such visceral remains, he had never seemed so pure.

"So? What is your answer?"
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Grey/Blue eyes would widen as the man she had idolized for so long embraced her causing what she could only explain as a moment of shock. His voice was surprisingly soft for a man that had always been so sternly powerful and brave. However, her heart only seemed to beat faster as his arms encased her small frame, but this only began to confuse her feelings. She had been under the guise for such an extended amount of time that she had admired him for his strength, his power, and his bravery; this wasn't the reason why. She had now realized that it wasn't these properties of his personality all along; it was in fact the way he had been so soft to those that were closest to him. Selica wasn't quite sure what had happened to them or where they were at this point in time. She wasn't sure why it was that she hadn't stuck around, even with her infatuation with him, but she could only assume that she simply wanted what he had given to those closest to him. Yet, here she was slaughtering anything that dared threaten her, alone, and terrified for the first time in her life.

Graven spoke to her addressing his true feelings and just what his very existence had been like. Every emotion she didn't quite know he had, she had as well. Except, she wasn't the strong one, but the weak lamb that was slaughtered or released to the wolves to be eaten up. She hadn't ever been given the chance to show her true power, and she hadn't ever been accepted into any group for too long. She was disposable. She was a pawn. She was a toy. She wasn't even good enough to love, yet Graven, the Former King of Hueco Mundo, stood here in front of her asking HER if SHE would stay with him. At this point, Selica's grey/blue eyes would begin to fill with tears thinking back to his future dreams of a less lonely time, as his fingers rested upon her chin tilting her head towards his gaze.

He was covered in the same blood as she, which was transfered from her very own being due to the embrace. Tears escaped her orbs and ran along her cheeks for the first time in a long time. Why did she ever allow that man.. that wretched man to take her from the Espada? He had only used her and she thought he had loved her. Well, she wouldn't allow anything to take her from this place, alongside Graven, which she now accepted as her place once more. Ask he asked her again, tears still streaming slowly, Selica would speak in a soft, smooth voice, "I'll stay by your side, no matter what. I promise." A light smile would cross her lips as she never broke his stare once.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Smiling at Selica's answer, Graven kissed her softly on the forehead before standing up, pulling her with him. Making a slight gesture, he willed all of the blood covering them both to remove itself from their clothing, skin, and hair, leaving not even a stain. Stepping around the mass of flesh that once was a Shinigami, Graven looked down and let out a low whistle. "You certainly did a number on them, my dear. It would be a waste for them to just sit here..."

Letting out another whistle, this one with a distinctly Hollow tone in it, Graven would allow his reiatsu to give off a unique, dark feel. Selica would likely realize what he was doing fairly quickly, as the tone and sensation he was giving off was a universal signal to Hollows that a superior predator was graciously leaving them leftovers. Stepping over to the edge of the roof, Graven turned back to Selica with a cheeky grin on his face. "Shall we?"

Then, he jumped, waiting for her to follow him to the next adventure.

[Thread Exit]

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:39 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica would close her eyes and smile lightly as the man she had idolized would kiss her upon the forehead.  Then she would be pulled up onto her feet as she wiped her eyes and face dry. After standing, Graven would do something that just astounded her, even though it probably shouldn't have. Selica couldn't begin to fathom the countless outfits she had ruined due to blood stains, yet Graven could rid himself of them the whole time. Now that was a power Selica could respect as a whole, because.. his clothes were so fancy anyway. Selica would blush at the product of her rage and what seemed to be a sort of compliment from the one before her. She would smile embarrassedly  while placing the blood stained rose upon her right ear the opposite of her bright blue rose, which  just so happened to be her sealed zanpakuto. Both roses would seem to embed themselves into the side of her head for safe keepings and sustenance.

Then, a noise would slip between the lips of Graven that would freeze Selica in her tracks. Such a familiar noise. It used to be a noise of pleasure to her, a noise that made her grateful, a noise that she would blindly follow, and a noise that she herself hadn't used yet. However, she wasn't quite sure how to use it to begin with, since she was a selfish woman, but perhaps Graven could teach her at a later time. For now, she would watch Graven journey towards the edge before speaking a two worded suggestion and jumping off the ledge. The white haired woman would giggle with a devious grin before running to the edge of the rooftop and front flipping off of it. She couldn't wait for what her life had in store from here.

[End Thread]

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum