Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:59 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami sighed as he sat at the bar, waving down the bartender and ordering a bottle of the hardest-hitting shit he had. The Vizard was waiting for an old war buddy to show up, the former Captain of the Eleventh. The two went pretty far back, and Okami had even kept an eye on his son for him. Look where that ended up. The elder Shinigami-turned-Hollow began to get impatient as that thought passed through his head. It was fairly polite to wait, but he'd be damned if the warmonger continued cutting into his drinking time. Was Okami an alcoholic? No.

Did he drink to forget? Well, that's a different story.

Tsukiakari Shojo chastised him lightly in the back of his mind, but even that was hard as his beloved partner was a victim of his own ineptitude all the same. Okami was perfectly aware that it was odd to have a pseudo-romantic relationship with your own Zanpakuto, but considering that an Asauchi was technically not a part of him, and was a manifestation of a separate spirit that just so happened to share his own soul and power made it somewhat more explainable. Ugh, sobriety was giving him a headache already. Where was Eta-Naru, dammit?
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Princess
Princess

Drinking alone was one thing, one particularly easy thing, when no one could bother you with how much you were drinking or how often you'd been doing it. When you were alone at a bar, sometimes you even got a hot girl to take home (though how invariably hot she was usually depended on how much he'd drank that night). Drinking alone was something Jecht was very good at, and had only gotten better at.

Drinking with a friend, though, never ended well. With Kokoro and Sakura, they got into fist fights pretty often. With Reno, they just bitched each other out for hours and argued about the stupidest shit. In his experience, drinking with a friend never ended well. And here was Okami Shiba, a friend he'd known for centuries and whom he hadn't seen in nearly as long, sending him a text to come drink with him. How did he even get his number? While that was a good question, a better one was how that old fart had managed to use a phone.

Taking a swig of his flask for that dank liquid courage to fill him up as he stepped into the bar, he'd sensed Okami's position long ago and walked right up to him, slapping the man in the back of the head lightly (in a friendly manner) before sitting down.

"Damn, dog. You look like shit. How old are you nowadays?" His voice was still rough and harsh, but the smile on his face showed he was still just talking with a friend. His left arm was still coated in the same Zanpakutou Okami had seen years ago, with the actual sword nowhere to be seen. It was strange, seeing a man walk around in an uncovered gauntlet, to know that he was actually trash at Hakuda (though a good ol' fashioned bar brawl was a different story). "You order yet? I'm thirsty."
Zanpakutou [Passive]
Jecht's entire left arm is coated in a layered metal which is part of his Zanpakutou, giving it a level of defense akin to a shield. This is hidden under the sleeve of his outfit normally, and is hidden under his scales in Full Hollow Form. Additionally, The sword of Jecht's Zanpakutou does not exist if he is not directly holding the weapon. If Jecht loses his grip on it, whether on purpose or on accident, he can immediately and with no wasted energy summon it back to his hand. Regardless of whether or not he is holding the weapon, Jecht's left arm is still covered in the metal armor.

[罪の存在]Tsumi no Sonzai [Passive]
Jecht cannot access his Bankai under any circumstances. As such, in exchange, he has an additional multiplier on his Strength and Endurance, bringing them to 3x while Shikai is active. 4x while his Mask is active, and 5x in Full Hollow Form

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Chuckling, Okami poured himself about...Oh, five-fifths of the whiskey he'd ordered, then passed the bottle over to his erstwhile drinking companion. Thinking about the answer to his question, the noble ran a couple of equations through his head before giving up. "About twice your age or so. I really don't fucking know anymore. So long as I'm not keeling over, I don't really care. All my age means is that I haven't met a bastard able to kill me yet, although I came close a few years back."

Lifting his hand, the Vizard, dressed halfway between a biker and a rock idol, showed a scar that went straight through his palm and out the back. "Some human bastard named Accelerator. They say that the Shiba Clan are born with too much reiryoku for their own good, but that whack-job takes it to the next level and managed to be driven insane by it. Humans just aren't meant to have as much power as they do these days. He crucified me over the Vatican, but at least I did some damage. One of the reasons I got a hold of you is to apologize. Maybe if I had taken that bastard out, Kaitou'd still be with us...Ah, fuck it. Pass the bottle back over, I'm out."

Waiting for the chance to refill his glass, the Vizard readjusted the Zanpakuto at his waist and eyed his companion. "So, what about you? How'd you manage to live all those years ago?"
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Princess
Princess

Okami poured out his own drink and passed it over to Jecht who poured out the same amount into his own cup and drank it. The harsh alcohol burned his tongue for a moment, but it went away just as fast and no longer burned. Jecht was only half listening to Okami whine about his crucifixion by a dude named Accelerator. Jecht vaguely remembered a guy by that name who was in CHAOS, but he couldn't specify even in his own head what the man looked like. Jecht was preoccupied with how he survived being crucified and how he got out of that situation while Okami took the bottle back and talked about the Shiba clan and some dude named Kaitou.

Kaitou... it sounded familiar, but why exactly? He couldn't remember why he knew that name, only that there was someone important to his past with that same name. On one hand he wanted to shrug it off, on the other hand he was curious why he knew the name. Figuring he'd bite the bullet on this one, he went ahead and asked Okami to explain.

"Who the hell's Kaitou? Better yet, why should I care about some kid?" Finishing off his glass, Jecht looked over and took the bottle back after Okami filled his own and placed it in the middle between them. "To answer your question though, the Vasto Lordes kidnapped me to Hueco Mundo and some white-haired dude saved my life, at the cost of turning me into a Vizard. Made the Hollow my bitch and now I control it just like I do with Sin. Easy as hell, too. They spend their time bitching at each other but I've learned to tune them out for the most part."

As if on queue, Sin made whale noises unironically while Braska laughed, but Jecht put them back away and turned his attention towards Okami once more who was already speaking again.
Zanpakutou [Passive]
Jecht's entire left arm is coated in a layered metal which is part of his Zanpakutou, giving it a level of defense akin to a shield. This is hidden under the sleeve of his outfit normally, and is hidden under his scales in Full Hollow Form. Additionally, The sword of Jecht's Zanpakutou does not exist if he is not directly holding the weapon. If Jecht loses his grip on it, whether on purpose or on accident, he can immediately and with no wasted energy summon it back to his hand. Regardless of whether or not he is holding the weapon, Jecht's left arm is still covered in the metal armor.

Jecht cannot access his Bankai under any circumstances. As such, in exchange, he has an additional multiplier on his Strength and Endurance, bringing them to 3x while Shikai is active. 4x while his Mask is active, and 5x in Full Hollow Form

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami began to drink before nearly doing a spit-take at Jecht's words. Weighing what he was about to respond with, the elder Vizard finished coughing down his second drink and refilled, taking a sip before speaking. "Damn, you really don't remember, do you? Kaitou was my godson. Some dumbass Kenpachi decided to go get himself hitched, and had a kid. Didn't help that twenty years later he ended up disappearing on everyone. Anyway, that sounds about normal for a Vizard. Make the Hollow submit, or die trying. As it turns out, the two of us aren't the kind of people who like to lay down and die. So, how far have you gone? Just the mask, or have yo managed to go further?"

If Okami had any ability to sense spiritual presences beyond the basics, he might have been able to answer that for himself. Or not. Who knows? The ability to delve fully into the form of a Hollow wasn't a very common one, and he wasn't necessarily sure that he'd met anyone other than himself and Ika that could do it. Knowing Jecht, though, he might just have discovered a third.
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 am

Princess
Princess

Okami stated that Kaitou was his godson, which made Jecht laugh a little; he'd need to have friends for them to name him the godfather of their kid. As Okami explained about the Kenpachi bit, though, Jecht got to thinking... the name did sound familiar, but he didn't have a kid, and he was the Kenpachi. How did another Kenpachi get a kid in the first place? He shrugged it off and decided not to ask about it for now as Okami moved on regarding the Vizard bit and making the Hollow submit.

"Nah, Sin's my bitch and Braska's a fuckboy. I have full control over him, and can sustain the transformation indefinitely. Considering I don't have a Bankai, it helps a lot. I even put Reno in his place, broke his Bankai, and pretty much solidified my role as top fighter in Chaos. Where were you for all of that, kiddo?" Taking another swig of his drink, Jecht laughed lightly as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Okami, lighting his and offering to light Okami's if he took one. Braska growled aggressively at Jecht but he flipped him off in his mind while Sin laughed... or whatever whale noises could be interpreted as a laugh. Jecht tuned them out as Braska started to get tough with Sin who started charging some type of attack at him, and returned his attention to Okami as he began to speak again.
Zanpakutou [Passive]

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami shrugged and waved off the cigarette after listening to Jecht's explanation. It made sense, honestly, and made the noble curious. Which of them would be stronger?...Smirking, Okami downed the rest of his glass, and replied to his friend's question. "Yeesh, you beat Reno? He was a beast, but honestly I didn't really associate with him much. Just because I was a member of CHAOS before it became what it is doesn't mean I actually know most of the dickheads that ended up becoming members. I went off and did my own thing, mostly. I funded the organization for a while, but that burned out when that rich kid joined. Really, all I've been up to is training, and trying to keep my Clan from getting the axe in Soul Society. Doesn't leave much room for socializing with idiots, especially after the clusterfuck that was the replacement of the Soul King."

Standing up, Okami blinked slightly before revealing that he was completely sober. It's...an unfortunate side effect of being as strong as they were. It takes an ungodly amount of alcohol to get a good buzz going. As it stood, he was still dead sober. Turning, he figured he might as well ask, since he was curious. "So, even if you beat Reno, that doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to be the strongest. I'm wondering...Which of us is stronger, do you think? Should we go outside and find out?"
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Princess
Princess

"Reno was a fuckin pussy. I've never seen a Bankai shatter that easily. And you know me, I've broken like two others. It was pathetic; to even call that thing a Bankai is an affront to all Shinigami. Even if we are Vizards now, we were all Shinigami once." As Okami went on to speak about some bullshit excuses why he didn't know everyone in Chaos, Jecht downed the rest of their alcohol while not paying attention. Then he started to stretch his shoulder, and he felt the urge to fight someone. Maybe one of those losers at the end of the bar would like a good old fashioned drunken brawl...

"Which of us is stronger?" That one sentence stopped Jecht cold in his tracks. Of course he remembered how strong Okami really was, and if he had full control over his Hollow it would be a DAMN good fight... Jecht could sense (though Okami couldn't) that they were actually about even in terms of power, but Jecht was the Kenpachi- his entire job was kicking losers back into the dirt like his bastard son. Wait, son? Well, certain Shinigami did seem like kids. He dismissed that thought as he looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're shitting me right? We'd blow up the whole fucking city, Okami. Get your shit together, we're gonna do this where we don't risk destroying half of civilization. And before you ask, dipshit, it's not that I value these maggots' life, it's that I don't want our boss kicking us in the dicks. Even you know we can't deal with that faggot. Not even together." Walking outside, Okami would notice once more that Jecht had no form of weapon on him at all. He'd, of course, remember how Jecht's Shikai works, and his ability to materialize it at a moment's notice. Perhaps Okami would even be envious of his signature sword, or key blade, and how he doesnt have to lug that giant weapon around.

Stepping outside and lighting another cigarette off the one he was about to put out, Jecht puffed deep and strong, opening his senses to find the nearest wasteland, where their boss wouldn't literally kick them in the dick for destroying. Sensing one about 200 kilometers away, he waited for Okami to be ready to follow him and took off, headed towards the wasteland.

[As they arrived], Jecht took note of all the stupid trees in the area and debated knocking them down to prevent them from becoming an issue later on, but decided to just get on with it and airwalked his way to the roof of the abandoned apartment building in front of them. Cracking his neck loud enough to send some birds flying away from the nearby area as he landed and was ready, Jecht pulled out a flask and finished off the contents, placing it back in his pocket and mentally preparing himself to fight an old friend, someone who (once upon a time) knew his fighting style as well as he knew theirs. This was more of a test to see how much they'd both grown than it was an actual fight, even if their lives depended on it.

"Let's make it fun: We fight up here. Restricted arena. No Kidou, No Airwalk. If you get knocked off, you lose." Assuming Okami would agree, Jecht would add one last statement: "And, uh, if you can hear me Tsukiakari, sorry about this. It might hurt a bit." Sin made whale noises while Braska was fully erect from the pending battle, but Jecht glared at him in his mind and the Hollow growled lightly before backing off, knowing that Jecht had kicked his ass thrice before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

"Well... ladies first. Let's go."
Zanpakutou [Passive]

View user profile

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Laughing wholeheartedly at Jecht's description, Okami would agree and follow along behind the other Vizard. It was a bit of a jog, but then again it was really nothing compared to what was about to come. Looking around, the elder of the two chuckled under his breath at the area. Chernobyl, huh? Following Jecht onto the top of the apartment building, he would nod slightly, agreeing to his ruling. Kido was too much of a cheap shot between two swordsmen, and while it was okay to do so in war it had no place in a duel like this. Airwalk simply prevented them from cheating and not falling, so that was whatever too. Tsukiakari Shojo began giggling in the back of his head at the other's last statement, and complimenting the former Kenpachi on his manners. Those, in Okami's opinion, were two words that didn't belong in the same sentence together, but he relayed her message regardless before falling silent, judging exactly how this was going to go with a critical eye.

Jecht was definitely right in that he'd broken three Bankai before, including Reno's. While Tsukiakari Shojo, and by extension her Bankai, were far stronger than normal, Okami didn't want to wager that they would be able to handle something as excessive as a fully-Hollowfied Sin. After all, Sin's particular skillset involved growing stronger when one used energy-based attacks against Jecht, and while his own Shikai and Bankai drove his physical capabilities through the roof, Okami wasn't entirely sure that his other attacks wouldn't bring them up to par within the first few strikes. Therefore, there was only one option, and it was the option both would have been driven to by the end of the fight anyway. If this was a test of each other's growth and training, then why would they dawdle and goof around when they could have the real fun right away? Tsukiakari Shojo seemed to gain a double tint to her voice as she agreed with a sadistic, saucy grin, promising a LOT if he won. Sighing, Okami would have his signature cheeky smirk on his face as he began giving off a massive amount of Hollow reiatsu. "Well, if we're going to do this, I might as well just get straight to the fun, right?"

Okami's form would then be consumed in black and silver reiatsu before it disappeared utterly, revealing his new form. It was reminiscent of his Bankai, sort of. The blade and gauntlet were still there, attached by a chain to a single cracked pauldron, with all three being bone-white. His clothing remained the same, unlike the color-negative they normally would be. There was a forward-facing horn on the left side of his head, and his left eye was the classic Hollow black with a royal blue iris in contrast to the icy blue of his other eye, and he had a single black stripe under it that lead down to his chin, as if he had cried a single line of tears made of tar. The eeriest part, however, would be the utter lack of reiatsu. Stretching and popping his joints, Okami would throw a knowing grin at his opponent. "Well? What about you, old friend? Will you change, or are Sin and Braska too busy with having an uncomfortable amount of gay sex to respond?"
Megumi Kara Ochiru (Fall from Grace) - The true form of Okami's final technique, what he would have attained had he still been a Shinigami and learned Toukai. This ability discards all of Okami's reiatsu and converts it to raw physical power. Unlike the imperfect variant, however, it isn't temporary, and doesn't have the same drawbacks. This ability takes effect immediately upon release, and shifts his boosts to x6 to Strength, Speed, and Durability, with x0 to Reiatsu and Reiryoku.

Reiatsu Resistance - While in this form, Okami is virtually immune to the reiatsu output of others, due to having cast his own aside. This also allows for him to brush off the damage from one energy-based attack or Kido per post, up to Hado #65. Up to Hado #80 can have their damage reduced by 75% every two posts, and he can cancel out 50% of the damage of one Forbidden Kido-level attack every three posts.

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum