Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

A lone figure wandered through the halls of a seemingly-abandoned castle, almost lost in thought as he made his way through the dim light seeping in from Gods-know-where. Bandages stained with dust and sand bound his figure underneath tattered white hakama and an old white cloak stained gray from the passage of time. Dull eyes the color of fresh heart's blood flicked lazily back and forth from above a mask made of gauze, constantly on the lookout for...something.

The being himself, for he was certainly male, reflected upon the time he had spent elsewhere, hidden in a cave within the Forest of Menos after his own reluctance left him open to an attack that nearly wiped away everything. All he had known for the first week was pain before it had subsided, leaving only the loneliness that comes with betrayal. He did not know how much time had passed, only knowing how many Hollows he had devoured in both self-defense and an attempt to restore himself. Even then, the number was subjective, and he had lost count after around four thousand, two hundred and fifty three. The taste of blood still rested on his tongue, as he had eaten his fill before he left his cave and began wandering. He did not know what brought him back to this place, one that held nothing but memories for him, but whatever urge it was seemed to pull at his lost heart, drawing him ever closer to something he had once hoped never to see again.

Stepping through a massive set of doors, the creature strode through a large hall, bleacher-like steps surrounding him as he walked up a set of stairs to a chair that remained stubbornly empty, surrounded in shadows as if it too felt a loneliness that could not be described with words. Bandaged fingers brushed lightly across the familiar stone, as smooth and unyielding as it's rightful owner once was. Flashes of memories long since discarded danced in front of eyes that seemed to spark with power even in their lifeless state. A mate, a daughter, comrades, friends...A loyal subordinate, and unending pain. The fingers began to grip the stone in a forgotten rage, letting up only when the telltale groan of marble about to crack occurred.

Letting out a sigh through the bindings over his face, the Arrancar-for that is what the being was-turned and sat in the throne, seemingly unknowing or uncaring if it had a current owner. Even if it did, it seemed abandoned, and they were likely only a placeholder for when it's true master arrived. Closing eyes dead to the world one last time, the figure seemed to still before an ominous weight began to fill the room, leaving him to settle further into a seat that was made for him. The eyes that opened were no longer dull, and burned like hellfire, glowing with unimaginable power. Letting out a pulse of reiatsu, the figure glowed crimson before the bandages tore themselves apart and hung limply about his frame, revealing a face untouched by time and hardship despite everything. A wolf-like smirk spread across handsome features before the ambient pressure in the room increased, summoning whatever remained of the Espada to the throne room.

Crossing his legs and allowing his fingers to dance across the armrest of the throne, Graven waited patiently for the residents of his old home to appear. With a challenge such as this, it would only be a matter of time.
technique log
Name: Transcendent
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Name: Enhanced Senses
Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Dead silence filled the forgotten Throne Room, it's drapes tattered and worn and cracks throughout its supports. Only but a fraction of light shone upon the room, and a figure sat upon its prized throne. However the dead silence would not last, as an odd gust of wind blew threw the old drapes of the dispair filled room. Followed by slow thunderous steps that echoed, making their way towards the room before abruptly stopping. Silence was yet again present, until a voice could be heard. "How Perculiar", the voice would state. "Interesting how easily something can be forgotten without so much as a question or an echoing memory. Greetings Graven!".

Looking and observing the surroundings, Necrones would make his way through the massive doorway that lead into the hall. His glowing green eyes gleaming through the darkness, as he made his way towards the figure known as Graven. Sand would follow Necrones in and fill the rooms floor like a smooth river of water. Necrones' gaze met upon the figure, as Necrones would proceed to talk, "It is impossible to gains one's full trust, as they will always hold room for doubt. However respect is an easy thing to gain as it is to keep hold of", Necrones would state before stopping upon the throne. His cold gaze scanning the walls and roof as he simply stood there, now it complete silence.

"Do you wish to rebuild? Do you wish to let die? Or do you wish to be reborn?", Necrones would ask expecting the correct answer from Graven. Necrones' cold gaze would meet upon Graven's face, as sand slowly seeped into his eyes and mouth. "I do not hold trust, but I do hold truth. If you so choose, then we both get something in return."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Quincy
Quincy
The emptiness of this castle looked ever so sorrowful, they happened to stumble upon this architecture as they were scouting the area of Hueco Mundo. They were looking for something interesting that tia would find, for their research. This happened to be something, that they found--but not by accident. It happens to just be sitting there like a dead body waiting for it to be picked up, by its creator and dispose of it. The atmosphere was indeed chilling, for the dear Arrancar but it didn't phase them in a way for them to be frightened. It appears that tia isn't the only one that found this place, just far from the forest of menos. They were outside the abandoned and, eerie filled castle; before tia took the first few steps inside.

The castle looked massive on the inside, yet lifeless both outside and inside. Tia wondered what happened to this place, but since they're here. Their questions would soon be answered in no time. There were some noises that broke the silence of this empty castle, there were two individuals inside of this here castle now. Tia being the third. They gazed at whoever was sitting on the throne. A king maybe? If so, then why would a king sit on a rusty and abandon old castle of all things. And doesn't Hueco Mundo have a king? If so then that creature, must be a former king of some sort. A fallen king sounds more like it, much like a fallen angel. There were questions that tia wanted to ask. There was also another person, in particular. As they tried to spark a topic to discuss.

They didn't catch a lot of what they were saying since they just arrived here. There wouldn't be such thing, as trespassing. Since this place doesn't seem to be rightfully claimed and looks to be abandoned years ago. Telling the way, on how it looks.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy awoke to find feel new vibes that he weren't present when he took power as leader of the Espada and King of the Hueco Mundo. He couldn't decide whether to find this funny or sad based upon the timing of their arrivals...particularly one vibe that he hasn't felt since he own arrival because it was that person's day of departure from not just Hueco Mundo but from the throne that Iggy now sits upon. He sat up as thoughts ran through his mind on how to approach this situation with the rest of his Espada still out on his orders, though they could finish and appear at any moment. The timing of all of this was just too peculiar indeed but he wasn't going to let get to him. Instead, he was going to be the ruler he set out to be and oversee this situation as he sees fit while making sure that everyone there KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS that Iggy Garcia is the one that sits upon that throne and nothing was to change that. Whether it be any excursion he was just on, how long he decides to sleep in leaving the castle to appear to be 'empty and dead', or what faces appear from the past despite who they are and what they were in that past. None of that matters to Iggy and Iggy's destiny which coincides with the destiny of Espada and Hueco Mundo.

Iggy stretched and finally got up. The time had come for him to go and see what brought this situation to what it had become...particularly the return of a certain individual. He turned and grabbed his Warhammer and proceeded to the throne room. As he placed his first foot forward toward his destination, Iggy's reiatsu exploded outward to not only let everyone know he was there but to also recover the castle in fresh ice. It must have been getting thin for them to not notice that the castle was covered in it from top to bottom..inside and out. Then again..maybe they were just more focused upon the fact that they hadn't spotted anyone for so long and they truly were being downed and upset by this. Either way, this Espada that Iggy runs isn't the typical and former known Espada. This are done differently and for various reasons but enough of the solo banter in his head as he was seconds from being face to face with them to find his answers then see where everyone stands.

Iggy entered the throne room and looked around as he approached his seat. "I see some new faces and an old one I, no offense when I say this...thought I wouldn't ever see again. Either way, you are all welcome to the castle. Now...what brings you all here, doesn't matter the order in which you speak, only what you say. But before we begin anything...YOU...get the hell off my throne. You may be reminiscing and all that but this ain't the place nor the time for that." explains Iggy as he stares down the person sitting upon the throne as he places his Warhammer down on his left. "Oh, and before you all ask...the rest of the current Espada were sent out on missions. They will return at random times depending upon their completions of said missions. Now, your turn." he finishes as he glares at the person sitting on his throne.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:33 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

Before Graven could respond to Necrones' query, they were interrupted by the arrival of both a curious young Arrancar and what could only be assumed to be the current Cero Espada. A Vasto Lorde, then? Curious, especially considering the ice that was forming along the edges of the room, coating everything around them. That in and of itself gave an explanation as to why Las Noches looked as dejected as it did, considering it wasn't necessarily built to withstand inclement weather. In fact, such weather only existed in the northern reaches of Hueco Mundo, making it a moot point to include such supports within the architecture. The former King's smirk turned into a light frown at the blatant disrespect to the masterpiece built atop the bones of their ancestors. This frown would deepen slightly at the disrespect shown to him by a being that he had only seen once, briefly. In all honesty, the attempts to intimidate the Arrancar were a moot point. The light amount of pressure attempting to weight down Graven would certainly affect the other two in the room, but he was another matter.

As the ice began to creep over the throne, and thus Graven, it would shatter like glass, along with the rest of the ice in the room as a massive weight descended upon all of its inhabitants, save one. The marble walls began to groan, and the sound of more ice breaking echoed throughout the castle. Spiderweb cracks began to appear throughout the room, and the throne itself would be sundered, split in two under the raw pressure. The source? Graven Fel, the Lost King of Hueco Mundo, the Ghost of the North, and the former Cero Espada. Standing up slowly, the pressure would increase until it felt like all of Las Noches would come down around them before letting up. While it was certain that the others would have been impacted by his reiatsu, the extent of it would vary depending on their individual strengths. It would echo of loneliness, trapped under a sea of blood without anyone to save you, despair being the only thing you find in the depths.

Walking down the steps just as slowly, Graven would come to rest halfway down, looking upon the man who sought to replace him before uttering a curse, a promise and prediction that would send chills down the spines of those present even if it weren't spoken in monotone. "You declare that you are King, that the throne belongs to you, yet you know nothing of it, do you? It is made out of the very foundation of this place, and attached to it even now. That throne, and thus the foundation of Las Noches, was built from the fossilized bones of Suna and Shinran, the first two Hollows. It is irreplaceable and unmovable, and the only being who understands how it was made stands before you. So long as an unworthy, false ruler sits upon it, it shall remain as it is. So it shall be until I, the rightful King of Hueco Mundo, decide to reclaim it and restore the realm to its true glory. However, I refuse to save those who do not deserve it. In fashioning yourself a chosen one, you have broken the hopes and dreams of our race and left them...Hollow."

Turning to look upon the others in the room, Graven continued before anyone could interrupt. "You have my answer, Necrones. The Espada were created for a single, noble purpose, and they have failed in that regard. They are weak, and I have no intention of remaining here, and attempting to help those that would bite the hand that feeds them simply because they can. Young one, I do not know your name, but I would suggest that you leave this place. It holds nothing of value."

Turning his head again to face the pale imitation of himself, he would wait for the false king to reply. It was, after all, the polite thing to do.
technique log [click to open]
Effect: Graven's reiatsu and reserves has become so high that he cannot seal it away, even with Unbound, and most can sense him even if they have trouble sensing. Passive x5 boost to Reiatsu and Reiryoku. As a result of this, however, he has become completely unable to sense the reiatsu of others, having to rely on his own enhanced senses.

Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

Normal -

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x6
Reiryoku - x6
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x0

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 am

Quincy
Quincy
There was an unexpected presence that started to creep into the castle, something that the young Arrancar had to ever deal with. It wasn't like the many other people he met before. Sure the one before tia looked powerful, but this one might give a run for his money. No, if he was right. This guy would surely win, without a doubt. This spiritual pressure was filled with despair, it gave out a hint. Tia could only think of one thing, the many questions that spun around him before they stepped foot inside of this castle. The question about this man could've been the king or a fallen king. Ice began to creep inside of the castle, making cracking sounds as if this guy was trying to turn this into an ice castle. Sweat started to sneak onto Tia's tan colored cheek, coming to the bottom of his chin. Seems like tia could hardly move, but would turn his head to get a good look at who would it be.

Tia's answers would be the right one. Graven is the fallen/lost king and, this man is the actual king of Hueco Mundo. The real deal and, this was his rightful place. All tia could do is watch and, hold onto their skirt as the two began to exchange conversations. The man also had a question for the young Arrancar. He was curious about why were they here and, for a moment the young Arrancar didn't have a clear answer up until now. "S-sir I was wondering where was the king…this castle looked empty up until he came around, I wasn't sure if he was the king or not since this is my first time ever meeting a king" Tia answered as he tried to be formal, with the pressure upon him. Tia looked up to the current king, feeling a bit worried and slightly trembling in fear. This was indeed their first time ever meeting the king and, having to witness such incredible power at first glance.

The other man, graven had suggested tia to leave this place but the young Arrancar already know their answer. "I'm sorry but as a fellow arrancar and, as someone who is loyal to their race and someone proven that they deserve to rule this place until otherwise. I'll remain here, by the king's side." Tia says with confidence.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened with a cruel smile creeping across his face that he was actually trying to fight back as Graven spoke. The words he said did nothing more than stir things inside of Iggy to remind him why he was chosen to be the King in the first place. The best part about this moment in time is that none of those who are currently in this room with him now understand who he is and how he came to be which fattened his dark smile even more. Graven honestly believes that the past is where they belong when he couldn't be more wrong.

"You have always had quite the mouth on you, haven't you Graven?" asked Iggy as continued his locking gaze upon the former King. "Every since the very first day I stepped foot in this room and laid eyes upon you, I could tell you wouldn't last a very long time on that seat. What I didn't expect was that the time period only lasting but a few minutes from the time I had that thought pass through my mind. We never saw from that moment until now. Since then..we have gone through replacements that were just as short-termed as you were until I was chosen to take the throne. Not chosen by the Espada..or the Hollows...or a collaboration both together. I was chosen by Hueco Mundo itself as the lands guided me and took me from the form I once was and turned me into the King you see before you now." says Iggy as his eyes gained more and more definition with each word he spoke. "The future needs to be written but not by someone who is making their return from a period of time in the past with the same mentality and no desire to change. The future hinges upon someone who is already designed for that future so they can lay it out for those that are to come behind them. A person like you wouldn't understand that though." says Iggy as straightens his posture a bit.

"As far as my understanding of throne and this castle are concerned...Graven, you would have no idea what I do and don't know. However, I will let you in on this much...I did learn the history of my throne and castle. As I once said moments ago...Hueco Mundo itself guided me and put me under a change. With that change came knowledge and with that knowledge comes understanding which later becomes power. I am not your mere, run-of-the-mill Hollow. I am an aged Vasto Lorde who later became THE CERO ESPADA!!!" explains Iggy with a defined voice to put forth the point in his message. "Now, only one of two things will happen from this point. Either you will side with me or you WILL leave and NOT return until either I'm dead AND already replaced by the next successor or you swallow what you call your pride and I provide you the conditions for your return. Those are your options, deal with it." He finishes and the smile was completely gone by this point.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:17 am

Iggy Garcia the current leader of the Espada amazingly made his appearance, followed by his icy grasp that had wished to coat the room. To which of course Graven had no real care for, shattering the cold sheets like glass with the immense power that he was exerting. If it weren't for the fact that Necrones had immense physical strength and was made mostly of Machine, then he may have been affected by the pressure that was being exerted. However he was simply more interested and intrigued by how the two kings, one former and one new, would interact with eachother.

On another note, Necrones was curious about the new Arrancar within the mix. Someone who he had no information about, and had heard no tale of. The new Arrancar was nothing special in terms of power, but still warranted later investigation in his eyes. As for the current turn of events, between Graven and Iggy, Necrones had perhaps learnt a little history as he carefully listened to the two. Which is when Graven had finally answer Necrones' question, "You have my answer, Necrones. The Espada were created for a single, noble purpose, and they have failed in that regard. They are weak, and I have no intention of remaining here, and attempting to help those that would bite the hand that feeds them simply because they can". Graven had answered Necrones' question perfectly.

However this is when Graven had also stated that the new Arrancar leave, to which the Arrancar had finally said something. "I'm sorry but as a fellow arrancar and, as someone who is loyal to their race and someone proven that they deserve to rule this place until otherwise. I'll remain here, by the king's side", the Arrancar would state with Conviction. "Your loyalty is a lie, and you have everything lose. Follow in histories repeated footsteps, and it will lead you to everything as it was before. DEAD!", Necrones would state looking down upon the small new Arrancar. Until his cold Gaze would re-align itself with the two kings, as they both spoke.

Iggy had taken the time to give a full speech, to which Necrones had no care for at all. He simply stood silently observing as everything played out. Until of course when Iggy had finally finish his little ramble. Necrones was unsure of how Graven would react to the whole situation, and especially with what Iggy had just stated. However he was certain that Graven would react in a negative way of some sort.

As Necrones expected a negative outcome, he would summon two Sand-Servants which would both stand in front of him. They looked like moving statues without faces. Creepy to anyone with a fear of weeping angels. "I stand by your side in this turn of events", Necrones would state to Graven, "An ally such as yourself benefits me too greatly."

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 am

Quincy
Quincy
There's a lot of cocky pricks in this room at this time, but it won't be of any effect against tia. No matter the strength of someone, who won't be able to oppose the two kings that stands before them. Tia wasn't being serious about their loyalty for someone that's hollow, but they'll continue to play along with it. Their much-needed attention was to the Espadas. It wouldn't make much sense for tia to serve someone that of a hollow and, also for someone they never heard of but stories surrounding Hueco Mundo. Tia decided to get a grip, In a much more honest matter once the other one had spoken once more. This one, on the other hand, seems to be interesting. As if everyone else in this room, sparked enough interest in tia that they would die to know more of their origins and what not. There were too many things that Tia wants to know, but today wasn't the best day as there was too much tension going on in toom

A small smirk left the young Arrancar, as they would gaze at the other. "My, my, I hadn't expected anyone to catch my joke. Though I wouldn't blame you--since its clear that right now, everyone wants to show off their almighty strength to prove that they're worthy for something." Tia understood the situation very well, it took time for him to get the gist of it all. "There is that one thing you're wrong about--is that my loyalty for someone is never a lie but the truth. It makes sense for me to serve under someone that isn't a hollow, but i do have a question."

Tia began turned their attention to graven. "What made you a fallen king? What made a mere hollow the true king in the first place? Surely it can't just be hueco mundo giving this guy all the glory in this land for no reason, minus his power alone of course.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven's teeth would grind together, the canines on both top and bottom visible in a snarl as he tried to hold in his rage at what the upstart before him was saying. Hueco Mundo CHOSE him? His own reign was short-term compared to Iggy's? What HUBRIS! Eventually, his rage began to let his hold on his form slip and his irises turned the color of fresh blood, while his schlera became black as pitch. His veins began glowing crimson along with the stripes on his face in a sick facsimile of a Quincy's Blut, and hands clenched in anger were covered by claws made from red reishi. A three-foot wolf tail made of the same lashed behind him, and his reiatsu swirled wildly, stained black with red edges as what appeared to be blood began raining down from the ceiling. Even Necrones' words of camaraderie were not enough to quell the rage, and the walls began to crack around them before everything stilled, the calm before a storm.

A breath, and then a voice tinged with anger. It began quietly, but raised in volume as it became more fervent. "I have a mouth, huh? My reign was short-lived? You were chosen?...You have no idea, do you? I did not rule for the few moments in which we were acquainted. Rather, you obviously have not learned of the history of Hueco Mundo as you claim. I had ruled for hundreds of years at that point, and have been the rightful king for far longer. I was the first, after all...I was the first to surpass the mindlessness of a Gillian, I was the first to attain that which you flaunt so freely, as if it were your greatest achievement. I was the first Vasto Lorde, and I was the first to break my mask and become an Arrancar. I was the first King, all those years ago. I was the first to drag our wretched existence out of the shadows, and attempt to better us all. I WAS THE FIRST TO RULE! You claim that Hueco Mundo chose you to rule, and that you are the savior of our kind? Bullshit. You're just like all of the rest, attempting to change things to how they should be from your perspective, yet making all the same mistakes in the process. Do you HONESTLY believe that you are unique?! Why do you think Alicia betrayed me? SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD DO BETTER! The entire point of my Espada was to change this wretched place, to make Hueco Mundo a place where Hollows didn't have to live in fear of Shinigami, and could overcome their own darkness."

At this point Graven was shouting, and it seemed as if Las Noches, and all of Hueco Mundo went silent in awe. "LOOK HOW THAT ENDED! THE VERY THING I STROVE TO CHANGE CAUSED ME TO BE CAST ASIDE AND FORGOTTEN, OVER AND OVER UNTIL OUR RACE NEEDED ME, AND FOR WHAT? ONLY FOR FOOLS TO THINK THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW CHOSEN, THAT THEY SOMEHOW DESERVE WHAT I HAVE BLED AND FOUGHT FOR MY WHOLE EXISTENCE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY EXIST! IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME, AND HAS BEEN FOR THE SIX THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE BEEN ALIVE, THE SIX THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE GIVEN TO PREVENT US FROM GOING EXTINCT! YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO BELIEVE THAT THE THRONE I MADE WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS, THE REALM I CARVED WITH MY POWER SHOULD BE HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER, THAT THE REALM THAT WOULDN'T BE OUR HOME HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR ME HAD CHOSEN THEM TO BE SOME SORT OF LEADER!"

Quieting down, there would be something between sorrow and resignation mixed with the same anger as before in the wolf's voice. "No...I'm sick and tired of the pain of watching my people self-destruct like this. There is only one path before me..."

At this point his tail would have stilled, and his fists had loosened to hang limp at his sides. The rain of blood that had splattered all over the ground, and that had spread throughout the massive palace of Las Noches had stopped as well, although it was odd. The drops hung in midair, suspended in time as if in a grotesque reverence of what was to happen. Meeting the eyes of the upstart Vasto Lorde before him, Graven would let out a single breath as his eyes glowed, along with all of the blood covering the floor, the halls, and that hung in the air. The atmosphere seemed to warp, and the blood began sparking black for but a moment, giving no warning as to what was to come. Two words, haunting and beautiful, tore themselves from Graven's mouth in a whisper. "Cero Dios..."

Outside of the dome of Las Noches, everything would seem eerily silent after cracks began appearing in the structure before stopping, before a pillar of red and black erupted from within, enveloping the entirety of the building in an explosion of raw power rising into the night, eclipsing the ever-present moon looking over the White Sands. Winds whipped at hurricane-speeds from miles away, and a mushroom cloud appeared as the explosion reached it's peak. A single figure appeared in a buzz of Sonido, a shield of blood cracking and breaking around him with several layers of the liquid falling upon the sands, having been used to cushion force both inside and outside the barrier. Even so, the being that was revealed to be Graven looked singed, the burns steaming and disappearing as his insane regeneration kicked in. Looking on in sadness, he watched as the sands began pouring down into the sinkhole that was the only testament to the existence of Las Noches. He had used his blood to widen the area from which he fired the Cero of God, manipulating and aiming the energy far better than one could with one's hands, and the effect was glorious. It ended in an area of effect that blasted in every direction other than inward towards himself, and even then he was caught in the aftereffects of such a powerful attack, which blew through his reinforced Hierro and all of the defenses he had prepared in the moment before the blast. Someone without knowledge of what was about to happen would have been devastated.

He would reach over and rip open a Garganta, yet hesitated, his long hair being caught in the still-surging winds. Turning back, he would wait a moment, watching for any survivors, waiting for anyone to show themselves. Call it nostalgia, call it a single moment of mourning for what remained of his Espada, but he would see it through to the end before leaving.
technique log [click to open]
Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

Technique Name: Negation Wall
Technique Description: Graven forms a partial dome of pure, densified blood, defending himself from any attacks on the chosen side. The dome itself is amorphous, allowing it the potential to redirect an energy-based assault back at the attacker as well as reinforcing its strength against melee attacks. The curvature of the dome itself varies according to necessity, and it can be either concave or convex as the situation dictates. This technique is instant, and lasts for 3 posts or until struck as dictated. Negation Wall requires 3 posts to cool down after its collapse, and uses up 3 gallons of blood. It is capable of reflecting any attack up to a 60's Hado in strength, and is capable of absorbing up to Hado #70. After that, it merely reduces damage done to Graven.

Technique Name: Cero Dios
Technique Description: Graven, after achieving his Unbound state, decided to cut his Cero Iluvia in half to make a more practical technique, one still able to end most opponents, but with less damage to himself. This is the result. Cero Dios is utterly massive, red and black reiatsu flowing in equal measure as reality begins warping around it in a manner similar to a Gran Rey Cero. This technique strikes with the force of Hado #99, and requires a seven post cool-down.

Name: Unbound
Effect: Graven is able to power up much like an Arrancar would normally by using Resurreccion and Segunda Etapa, except there is no change beyond the wild showcasing of his massive spiritual energy. Unbound has two stages that Graven can access. Level 1 grants him power equivalent to his Resurreccion, an explosion of crimson reiatsu coming forth to reveal that his eyes and estigma have begun glowing, and he glows lightly himself. Level 2 heralds a far different change, red-trimmed black reiatsu surging outward before dissipating, showing that the red glow that previously surrounded his body had restrained itself to his blood stream - much like a Quincy's Blut in appearance - and his schlera have turned black in addition to his irises and tear-mark estigma burning red. He is able to hold any of these indefinitely and swap between them at will.

Name: Sangre Del Emperador (Blood of the Emperor)
Description: While in Unbound Level 2, Graven has an infinite supply of blood. He can never bleed out fully, his manipulation of the blood is unlimited, and he is coated in it, increasing his Hierro by 3x. His "claws" and "tail" are now as strong as a Shinigami's Toukai, able to defend against the strongest Shinigami technique without worry.

Name: Enhanced High-Speed Regeneration
Effect: Graven has discovered how to hasten his natural regeneration and the regeneration he previously gained in Segunda Etapa with his blood manipulation, shaving a significant period of time off of the healing process. This works one post faster than normal, meaning most injuries will be healed in less than a post, medium injuries will be healed in a post, and the most severe of injuries, such as limb loss, take two posts.

Unbound Level 2 -

Strength - x4
Speed - x5
Stamina - x1
Durability - x5
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x6
Reiryoku - x6
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x0

View user profile
#11Sponsored content