Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Open] Familial Connections on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:52 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Riku looked down and away at the mention of the battle. "She's hardly the only one to blame. I was there and I got hounded by someone else. Got separated from her and couldn't support her. She's a girl, so chocolate would probably do the trick. I have ingredients for homemade chocolate pie. She shouldn't be so hard on herself. The biggest thing is that she learns from the battle, and look towards the next one. You can't win every time...and in that case, the important thing is to survive and escape, and learn, to win the next fight." His own battle wasn't a win or a loss, but he had been figuring out how to defeat his opponent. It won't be easy. But then, nothing ever is. He started to get to work on the pie.

~

The twins grinned devilishly at her proclamation. Oh, there was more than where that came from. And there was certainly more. The duo stuck their tongues out at the girl and ran away giggling. After turning a corner, they jumped, avoiding a puddle of rubber cement. But were also just short enough to avoid another trip-wire...which had bright, fluorescent pink paint ready to spill. Again, the tripwire was hard to see, but not impossible. They dashed right by a short silver haired boy with a folder that also had on a blindfold. Who had avoided their many other traps. And he looked at them in complete confusion...
View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Familial Connections on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
"The hard part is convincing her, of that." Kaede said, he wasn't blaming her, and in fact never would for losing in a situation like that. While he had a part in her training he knew that any fights that start with getting stabbed in the back unexpectedly before the bell even rang was not likely to end in your favor. The red-haired captain awaited instructions, to help make the pie. Chocolate is a stereotypical female comfort treat, but he was hoping for something more unique.

Of course bringing up the battle brought up the memories associated it, more specifically his encounter with the shadowy bastard that prevented him from going to Akane's aid. His fight would have probably ended in his favor, that is if Kokoro hadn't called for the retreat. Unfortunately The red haired captain of squad two was not sure how long it would have taken to end the fight, or how long until Kazuku's reinforcements arrived leaving him with little choice but to escape then and there.

~

Arturia shook her head, and continued following them, this time at a slower pace her emerald eyes scanning for more traps. Smelling the puddle of rubber cement before stepping in it, she took advantage of her shinigami like powers to walk over it, her feet hovering just above the ground ducking under the tripline she continued her chase, using a throwing knife to trigger the paint trap once she was past it, no point letting another poor fool trip it.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Open] Familial Connections on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
That was indeed the trick. "I might be able to help with that. Having eight younger siblings plus a classroom full of delinquents have certainly taught me a few things..." And helped him prepare to deal with exceptionally stubborn people. Surely the Captain Commander couldn't be that bad...

~

Reo soon found Arturia. "Have you seen Captain Tomoshibi? Oh, and who are those two brats that dashed past me..." He looked behind her and sweatdropped. A puddle of rubber cement, a foiled spray paint trap...just what was going on here? Once he got his information, he left right to it, super wary of any more traps.

~

Upon reaching them, he smelled the pie. "Ah, perfect, I was hoping some chocolate would lift her spirits up a bit. Are the two of you gonna go talk to her?"

~

The twins pouted when they saw her heading towards them unscathed. That was no fun. But there was something else that could be done. They dashed away in a hurry, luring her in front of several people. Once she was there, they latched onto her legs and whined. "Sowwy..." "We were just trying to have fun...." They looked tired and sad and remorseful. But it was an act. In one quick move, they froze the waistband of Arturia's pants, and shattered it, allowing them to pull them down and dart away. Giving onlookers a good glimpse at what the Zanpakutou Spirit was wearing, if anything, for underwear. And the chase continued.
View user profile

#14 Re: [Open] Familial Connections on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:14 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I would appreciate that, I don't really have much experience with cheering people up." Kaede said, a grateful smile on his face. He was good at capturing people, making them talk, and fighting... Cheering them up not so much.

~

Arturia thumbed back towards where her shinigami was playing sous chef with Captain Tomoshibi when he had stuck her on babysitting duty. Arturia continued on her way following the two little brats who came running up to her latching onto her legs acting all kinds of remorseful, though the blond haired zanpakuto spirit wasn't buying it and as soon as the waistband was shattered and the twins started tugging the pants she was wearing shattered like glass revealing an identical pair still in one piece. And in her hands she created a pair of bolo's in one hand that she threw at the twins to tangle their legs. In her right hand she held a length of rope that should the bolo's succeed she would use to tie them up.

~

Looking up from what he was doing Kaede saw the approach of a white haired young man with a blindfold, Smiling at him Kaede would nod "Yeah that is the goal, hopefully we can get our cheerful Akane back."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum