Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Riku was busying himself around his makeshift kitchen, cooking large quantities of rice, fried rice, lo mien, three different sauces for chicken, and a little bit of garlic pork roast with spicy mustard barbeque sauce. The short, five foot four Shinigami wore a plain white T-shirt and black sports shorts along with a baby blue apron and dark blue flip flops. It was odd clothes for a Shinigami to wear, even when cooking, but Riku wasn't always conforming...just most of the time. His shihakushou and zanpakutou was in the corner. He was expecting some help with some other side dishes, namely a salad and mixed veggies for a stir fry. What he didn't expect was to see a captain. "Well now...wasn't expecting you to show up. Go ahead and start cutting those peppers, onions, and broccoli. Then I'll have you start on the salad. Nice to officially meet you, Captain Melk. Riku Tomoshibi, at your service."

Riku gave him a bright smile and kept going. He looked like a fraternal twin to Jun, but the reality was that Jun was his great nephew. Riku had shorter blonde hair than the teenager, and he was slightly shorter, and he had blue eyes instead of green, but the resemblance was uncanny.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede had wandered into the kitchen area looking for something to eat, more specifically something that he didn't have to cook himself. However when he got there he saw someone he did not expect to see in the middle of a Shinigami encampment. It was the human who had helped him in Vegas previously, and had come to him for help looking for a family member. Though as he stood there dumbfounded the person before him, started giving him directions to help, snapping him out of his stupor, materializing a chef's knife he started slicing into the vegitables while the person who threw him for a loop introduced himself. Tomoshibi, so there is a relation to Jun "Sorry, about that, I was kind of caught off guard, you remind me of a human I had met."

Kaede's hands skillfully went through the vegitables almost as if they had spent centuries in a kitchen rather than on a battle field, it all was the courtesy of Arturia, his zanpakuto. Her Touei ability giving him the instinctive knowledge on how to use any weapon including kitchen knives. "So do you happen to know a Jun Tomoshibi?"

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Riku was very much amused. Of course, he'd heard about the human that helped them recently in resupplying them, and how he looked an awful lot like himself. But he'd never went out to meet him. "So I've heard. There was a human that looked an awful lot like me that resupplied us. I bet they were the same person...can't imagine there was too many more people that looks like me around." Seemed the guy knew what he was doing, so Riku didn't bother doing a whole lot on instructions. So he let him be while he focused on everything else. "I have not, but there's no doubt he's related. Being a teenager, he'll be a great nephew...all of my younger siblings would be in their forties to lower sixties by now. Though I would be interested in which line he came from. I had eight younger siblings, so it would be interesting which one it was. How did you meet my nephew, anyways? I hope it was on good terms at least..."

He had other questions, but those could be waited for later. He got what was ready out on the line so that people can start coming in to eat. And gave the other captain more vegetables to cut. All the while listening to the man.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede chuckled at Riku's response, "Yeah I doubt there are many that look quite so much like you, and yeah it was on good terms, he helped me track down a wayward shinigami who had been shirking their duties" Kaede responded, fondly recalling the memories of that simpler time, where his most difficult task was tracking down drunk bums who thought they could skip out on their duties. Taking the vegitables as they were passed to him, slicing them with expert precision. "We bonded over that, and a light sparring session. He had wanted to test himself against a shinigami, though he did surprise me by using Kido"

The thought of the sparring session brought back fond memories, an a smile to Kaede's face. He knew it wasn't normal for Captains to spar with human's but that didn't make it any less fun. [color=#006699]"As for which of your siblings that they are decended from, that you would have to ask him about.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:03 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
That got him thinking a little bit. "You can probably blame that on my mother. I...don't really know a lot about her, but she did teach me how to use kido while I was human. So the concept of a human using kido isn't unknown to me. How was it? And what did you think of him? Did he get any hits in?" That would be interesting. But he didn't miss the smile on the man's face. Clearly, he was fond of his nephew. But how fond of him was he? "Just exactly how fond of my nephew are you? You do realize you're a little old for him, right? I'd hate to have to come rescue my family, again, from someone with less than pure intentions." He almost gave a menacing aura, despite the light hearted and even teasing tone.

Despite looking like they were teenagers, they were at least in their sixties or older. Most Shinigami were older than that. Of course at that time, his zanpakutou spirits came out and Riku had to slap their hands away from the salt. "Go bother someone else, you ruin this food, and I'll make sure the two of you can't sit down for a while." The two four foot five, hooded children that was Kettou Soshi squeaked and ran off. "After we're done, we better find them...who knows what trouble they're gonna get into..." He found that out rather quickly once he achieved bankai. Though they tended to limit their antics to Squad 5, it was still a little worrisome...

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
"His Kido was pretty good, while not as powerful as some that I had seen, it woud have been passible in the academy. He was pretty talented as a fighter, easily able to compete with our Vice captains, and younger captains at the time. No he didn't land a blow, at least not one that I can recall." Kaede would say answering the first round of questions just in time for the two children of Riku's Zanpakuto to manifest themselves and start playing with the salt before getting their hands slapped and scolded. Shaking his head Kaede went into himself to ask Arturia to help keep an eye on the little trouble makers. "Arturia, I know it is not the greatest use of your time, but mind helping to keep an eye on those two, the less mischief they cause the better right now"

"As you wish." Came Arturia's response as she manifested herself and started to go after the two children, her long blond hair tied up in an elegant bun with a braid and blue ribbon, her blue and white dress billowing around her as she followed after them. "Arturia will help keep an eye on them in the mean time. As for my fondness of him, I view him as a good friend, and I don't think the difference in our ages should matter there. If a difference in centuries was important in friendships then barely any shinigami would be able to befriend one another, no?"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
He might have figured the lad wouldn't have. "Nice to know he can defend himself well enough." It was a good thought. His family wasn't old enough yet to maybe see spirits when he died...well, the twins directly underneath him in age were. Maybe it was hereditary for them then, seeing as his mother was a Shinigami and father an advent human. He smiled at the last bit. "She'll need to be on her toes. And that wasn't quite what I meant. Nowadays, its a lot more accepted than before. But that's not the case here. It's good to know that at least one of my siblings' lines have strong fighters in it. Don't suppose you remember what his abilities were like, aside from the kido?" It was kind of of a roundabout way of asking the Shinigami if he was gay for his nephew, but it seemed not. One needed friends like that.

~

The twins knew they were being watched. So they separated to see which one she would follow. They could do the creepy twin thing, so communication wasn't an issue. One would be switching out the cleaning supplies with water and syrup and food coloring, and the other would be outfitting the makeshift showers with Koolaid. This would become either very annoying, or very funny.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smiled, he knew that Riku was right about that, and couldn't help thinking to himself that Arturia would probably be looking to kill him later, but who knows, she might enjoy playing with Riku's child-like spirits. "She will probably be giving me the silent treatment later then but I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it. If I remember properly, he had a pair of chain like whips, one seemed to channel lightning, and another fire."

Because of Arturia, Kaede had a fascination with all kinds of weapons, especially ones that seemed to have their own abilities, but that was as much to increase his own fighting power as it was a fascination in the weapons themselves. "Have you thought about reaching out to your family, trying to reconnect and what not while we are stuck here?"

~

Arturia followed the twins, her blue dress billowing around her as she moved far more quickly than her attire would suggest her capable of. Feeling the two of them split up to double their mischief potential, she rolled her beautiful green eyes, selecting one of them she followed after them. Coming across the youngling messing with what she could only assume to be cleaning supplies she would speak. "Hey how about we all go find something fun to do together? Maybe get back at those two for being so boring?"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:20 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Fire and lightning? Huh...well, at least we have one thing in common besides looks...we're both half lightning..." Everything was done and prepared by now. It was just taking it all out to the buffet. When they started carrying things, Riku heard the next question. "Not really. They lasted this long without me, they'll last even longer. I feel like I'd just disturb their lives if I did. The oldest set of twins in my family long knew I'd past on, as did my father, who is surely dead by now. Besides, I have other duties now. For starters, I think we've rested long enough...we should talk to the Captain Commander, see if she has a plan in motion or has thought up of one to return to Soul Society. That's more important than reconnecting with a family that I don't know anymore." Perhaps it was wrong to think that...his heart did ache to find out what happened to them all...if he was the only one that died...how did his father go...who was the current head of the family...his nephews and nieces? But he had other responsibilities now. And those had to take precedence.

~

The twin turned grinned cheekily. Walking towards her...he dashed passed, snipping a piece of her dress with some scissors. And started to run for dear life. After a few turns around the camp, he dove towards his twin, who had lined the area with trip wires that would explode with ketchup and pepper when tripped. Though the wires were also very hard to see...then the duo kept running...

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum