Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ika appeared at the tourney battlegrounds and sighed, "Not this shit again.. fuck I won the last one.." He looked around at the crowd and frowned in clear irritation. "Can't you fuckers get a life! I have better shit to do than fight for your amusement! You better hope to God I'm dead by the end of this, or you all WILL be!" Ika lit up a cigarette quickly, taking a drag off it to hopefully soothe his clearly frayed nerves though.. much to his surprise.. They were cheering, for some ungodly fucking reason. These fucking idiots really didn't think he meant it..

Eh.. they'd understand by the end of this.

Ika peered through the smokey haze he himself had created, and noticed his opponent now was a Vizard of some form, but he had never met him.. Interesting enough, let's see what this dead man has to say..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:04 pm

13th Division
13th Division
"See you piece of shit I told you not to fucking touch that thing. You're such a dipshit. Be quiet! You act like you weren't equally as interested. Besides we're fine aren't we so just fuck off!."

Takeo's verbal argument with himself was interrupted by the presence of another whose base strength exceeded his own. Takeo turned to the source of this immense power only to find a cloud of smoke clearing. He began laughing completely oblivious to the crowd around the pair.

"You know smoking is almost as bad for your health as a blade through the heart....Are you fucking kidding me? That's your opening line? That was some of the lamest shit I've ever heard. Oh like you could've done any better. Knowing you, it would've been a fart joke or some shit."

It should have been obvious to the man at this point that Takeo had no anchor in reality whatsoever.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Well this fucking fool was off his rocker, and coming from Ika that was saying quite a bit. Ika cringed a little bit as the man talked to himself, and after a light face-palm to his head he would appear behind the man, having used Shunpo to take his back in a flash before claws would grow out of his gauntlet covered hands, and in an instant he would seek to rip the man open outwards from both ribs. The claws were about three inches long, and if he were allowed to dig them into the mans skin he would be in a world of hurt earlier than he was probably anticipating. Ika wouldn't be deterred either way as he Shunpo'd away from the scene of the crime.

"I don't know who you are and if you don't tell me now I won't care later. Your opening lines are shit, and your apparent bout with schizophrenia isn't as entertaining as it should be. Shut up and rush me so I can end your miserable fucking existence, and spare everyone the pain of hearing you ramble the fuck on." Ika took a fighting stance and awaited the mans charge, if it wasn't immediate he'd spur him on further, "I said come at me you retarded cunt!"

on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Official first warning to Quantum, 7 days is obviously more than 4.

on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Takeo was about to continue his own lovely conversation as his adversary sprung into action. It was a rather imprudent decision on his part to attack at such a close range without first evaluating his opponents strengths and abilities. Nonetheless the man was obviously skilled. One could deduce this on his movements alone. In response to his opponents opening strike Takeo immediately activated his mask and used his Junkatsu-Zai to easily avoid the now seemingly sluggish strike by using Sonido. The man used his Shunpo to return to his original position. Takeo could've interfered with this but decided it'd be more fun not to. The man decided to lecture Takeo. In response Takeo stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face as diarrhea spewed from the man's mouth before acknowledging anything the man said.

"Holy shit this guy's voice is really fucking annoying. For once we actually agree on something. Trust me I'm just as surprised as you. On top of that he doesn't realize that his haranguing is just as bad if not worse than our opening line....I mean his haranguing is shit but my opening line at least was good. Will you fuck off and just shit on this guy already."

Takeo raised the tip of his zanpaktou to the man and charged a Cero. However, just as Takeo fired the Cero, he used his Junkatsu-Zai in conjunction with his Sonido once more. To dash in a circle around his target. The resulted in the Cero being fired in a ring towards a central point: the man. To make matter's worse, during his circular Sonido Takeo activated his Ibento Seigyo to manipulate probability of the wind currents to create a massive downdraft of wind at the man's location. This would serve two fold. First, the downdraft would kick up larges amounts of dust to obscure the Cero ring from the man's view until it was right on him. Second, the velocity of the downdraft would sloe the man's speed should he try to dodge by jumping giving Takeo an advantage.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The man put on his mask and dodged Ika's attack, seemingly allowing Ika to return to his prior position without incident, which was not his brightest decision of all times but then again.. Didn't really seem like the list of this mans wise decisions would be a particularly long fucking list. Ika's mask donned his face in an instant, and he once again heard the borderline incompetent man begin to ramble on incoherently yet again, this fact dumb-founded Ika, but as he listened the worst part was.. He thought it was even remotely entertaining! This crazy fucker thought he was better at this than Ika, and to top it all off his best line was that Ika's voice was annoying?! How in the fuck did this man make it this far in life being this stupid. It was a crime against nature, one Ika would soon seek to correct.

As the man whinged on about how annoying Ika was, he couldn't help but consider how amusing it would be to beat him to death with a pot and kettle combo, but that was a thought for another time. He simply smirked, shaking his head slightly before he would speak "If my voice is annoying that only brings me more joy in knowing the last thing you'll experience before your inevitable death, is the irritation of my voice sawing at your fucking nerve endings till they snap. As for opening lines if you were trying out for an acting gig to play a schizophrenic retard, you might be on to something, but seeing as that's not the fucking case and you're actually a buffoon.. Not sure how that's gonna work out. But hey, if you think I'm so easy to stomp well.."

The man charged a Cero but in an instant he circled Ika using Sonido, then, with startling precision the Cero jumped out at him in a ring like shape, and some alteration of variables had resulted in a downwards force of wind and air. This was obviously not conducive to helping Ika dodge, and the down-force wind had somewhat obstructed Ika's view. Ika had to think quickly, so he quickly launched a Cero of his own and Shunpo'd through the opening, 5 Bala accompanied him, as he launched them to essentially push the target away from him so that he could regroup. Upon doing this however, acid would be all over the ground.. From the cero, as well as from the 5 Bala. He smirked, forming a ring of acid around his body before throwing a ball of acid into the air.. "Let's see what you've got you crazy fuck!"

on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:13 am

13th Division
13th Division
Takeo watched as the man fired his own Cero to push a hole through his Cero ring. However, the Bala that the man fired were a waste as Takeo had already used Sonido to position himself on the opposite side of the Cero ring. One of the consequences of the man disrupting the Cero ring was that the forces acting on it had also been disrupted. This caused the mangled Cero ring to collapse into an oblong shape before hurdling towards Takeo's new location. The man had acted quickly and efficiently but despite his insanity, Takeo's battle prowess was impeccable. He had anticipated some kind of deflection such as this and opened his mouth as the mangled Cero approached him. He inhaled the reiatsu in its entirety into his mouth through his mask and swallowed it. His eyes then snapped down on the man with a brutal coldness as he formed his acid ring and tossed his acid ball into the sky.

"This guy is fucking diluted as hell. He doesn't realize that he's essentially a stock villain or some shit from a B horror movie. Seriously, and I mean acid? That gimmick is really overplayed."

Just as Takeo spoke his last word he opened his mouth at man and unleashed a Cero Double combining the Cero he absorbed from his own attacked with another. Essentially doubling the destructive force of the attack and preventing reiatsu from his original Cero from going to waste. As the Cero Double approached its target Takeo looked up to the ascending acid ball. He was fairly confident on what its purpose was and had a few different ways to deal with it. Takeo used his Ibento Seigyo to once again manipulate the wind currents to pool large amounts of moisture into the area. This created a large low pressure front over the arena resulting in formation of low level clouds. Heat lighting began to arc within the clouds as thunder boomed down upon the roaring crowd. Even though this guy was annoying as hell this would certainly be an interesting battle.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ika watched as the whole Cero ring thing happened and raised an eyebrow slightly in an attempt to convey his confusion. The man then gave Ika shit about being a B-movie villain which caused Ika to roll his eyes in amusement and annoyance, "Yes the man talking to himself has room to talk about B-Movie horse-shit, in what world is that the case?" The man turned the Cero he absorbed into a Cero Doble, which caused Ika to need Shunpo back and to the left to avoid the fucking thing, as it would've done a number on him if he hadn't done so. The man thought he was smart, but Ika immediately scattered the acid rain ball and brought it down early, as acid would soon cover the field of play for a full post.

Let's see what this guy has to offer..

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Of course Takeo's target dodged his attack. Afterall, the most annoying people are the hardest to kill. Nonetheless the man was certainly formidable as upon activating his technique acid precipitation began to fall. Takeo had anticipated something to this effect which was his reasoning for manipulating a small localized low pressure system into existence. It seemed the man's acid however, may have been more powerful than Takeo originally anticipated. Reluctantly, this forced Takeo to shrink the localized low pressure area further to just a few meters diameter around himself. Lightning continued to arc the much smaller clouds as pure neutral pH rain began to fall and cover Takeo as well as mix with the acid rain. The water and rain drops homogenized into a solution with only a slightly acidic pH a level tolerable for Takeo. As the drops hit his clothing they steamed but did only superficial damage. Takeo was lucky he was ability to manipulate probabilities for a technique like this would have been brutal to deal with otherwise. Furthermore this kind of counter measure would work on a dispersed acid attack such as rain but anything with a concentrated volume or area would certainly be much more fighting especially from this guy. However, Takeo had to give his own retort.

"Bless this man's soul. I mean we're completely insane but I'd much rather be insane than be that retarded. Agreed. I can't believe I've agreed with you this many times in a row. This man is basically a imbecilic miracle maker."

Takeo wanted to show this man how little control he had over the outcome of things. To do this he started off by activating his Rōma Sūji "IV" and Rōma Sūji "I". The two Roman Numerals began to shine on his zanpaktou as their effects activated. Rōma Sūji "I" would serve to bolster Takeo's strength in reflexes in this instance and he would forgo the normal damage boost that accompanied this. Takeo then activated his Junkatsu-Zai to give him a speed advantage over the man. Takeo then used a series of Sonido while using his Ibento Seigyo to scatter the moisture from the low pressure system he created as it continued to rain to dilute the acid. This moisture scattering with the series of Sonido created a dense fog around his target. Using this instance of blindness to his advantage. Takeo preformed a final Sonidio with all the former abilities activated. This temporarily level of speed and reflexes should have been enough to allow to Takeo to just nick the man's cheek with his zanpaktou. If this glancing strike landed the man would not be immediately injured, cut, or punctured. Instead, he would be surrounded by a cloud of gray reiatsu that would force him into a "dealer's choice." Giving him the following options:

• Take Hadou 40 damage immediately
• Take Hadou 60 damage the post after the dealer's choice is made
• Receive 50 percent damage reduction for 2 posts and then 50 percent damage increase for 2 posts after the reduction posts end
• Add 2 posts to an ability's cooldown currently on cooldown

Despite if the impressive combination attack Takeo used earlier worked or not Takeo already had a follow up prepared.

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum