Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika appeared at the tourney battlegrounds and sighed, "Not this shit again.. fuck I won the last one.." He looked around at the crowd and frowned in clear irritation. "Can't you fuckers get a life! I have better shit to do than fight for your amusement! You better hope to God I'm dead by the end of this, or you all WILL be!" Ika lit up a cigarette quickly, taking a drag off it to hopefully soothe his clearly frayed nerves though.. much to his surprise.. They were cheering, for some ungodly fucking reason. These fucking idiots really didn't think he meant it..

Eh.. they'd understand by the end of this.

Ika peered through the smokey haze he himself had created, and noticed his opponent now was a Vizard of some form, but he had never met him.. Interesting enough, let's see what this dead man has to say..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:04 pm

13th Division
13th Division
"See you piece of shit I told you not to fucking touch that thing. You're such a dipshit. Be quiet! You act like you weren't equally as interested. Besides we're fine aren't we so just fuck off!."

Takeo's verbal argument with himself was interrupted by the presence of another whose base strength exceeded his own. Takeo turned to the source of this immense power only to find a cloud of smoke clearing. He began laughing completely oblivious to the crowd around the pair.

"You know smoking is almost as bad for your health as a blade through the heart....Are you fucking kidding me? That's your opening line? That was some of the lamest shit I've ever heard. Oh like you could've done any better. Knowing you, it would've been a fart joke or some shit."

It should have been obvious to the man at this point that Takeo had no anchor in reality whatsoever.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
Well this fucking fool was off his rocker, and coming from Ika that was saying quite a bit. Ika cringed a little bit as the man talked to himself, and after a light face-palm to his head he would appear behind the man, having used Shunpo to take his back in a flash before claws would grow out of his gauntlet covered hands, and in an instant he would seek to rip the man open outwards from both ribs. The claws were about three inches long, and if he were allowed to dig them into the mans skin he would be in a world of hurt earlier than he was probably anticipating. Ika wouldn't be deterred either way as he Shunpo'd away from the scene of the crime.

"I don't know who you are and if you don't tell me now I won't care later. Your opening lines are shit, and your apparent bout with schizophrenia isn't as entertaining as it should be. Shut up and rush me so I can end your miserable fucking existence, and spare everyone the pain of hearing you ramble the fuck on." Ika took a fighting stance and awaited the mans charge, if it wasn't immediate he'd spur him on further, "I said come at me you retarded cunt!"

Yesterday at 8:31 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Official first warning to Quantum, 7 days is obviously more than 4.

#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum