Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I blinked, still adjusting to having normal sight again, before arriving in a strange place. A deserted arena filled with sand and the clamour of myriad voices, though no bodies filled the seat. Across from me, stood a familiar face, one I would have once called friend. Kokoro Nashi, formerly of Squad 12, deserter to us now. I'm not exactly fond of killing, but this one I would enjoy. "I have nothing left to say to you. Not anymore."

I'd waste no time in ascending to Bankai state, without drawing my zanpakuto, at least, not yet. Wind would swirl around me with deft precision and intensity. Surely, Kokoro would notice the change that had taken place in me since we'd last met face to face. I'd make sure he regretted leaving us behind.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:42 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
"Deserted? My god you fucking people believe anything your superiors tell you.. I hate to do this to you, you've done nothing to me personally and I almost feel a certain kinship with you Mr. Aran, but if you insist.. I will not hesitate to kill you." Kokoro looked around at the arena with people cheering, "Reduced to a fucking plaything.. doesn't matter.. one thing at a time." Kokoro drew his scythe and smirked, watching as the Captain ascended to Bankai, "Guess I'd better do the same.. Reap, Kirushimu" and like that the two of them were off. He hadn't even drawn his Zan, but he was clearly in his ascended form. Kokoro's scythe became dual sided, and he grinned in anticipation of what was to come..

Kokoro made his first move in preparation for what would come next. He burrowed his tentacles in the ground beneath them, 250 feet in all directions making all areas surrounding him his playground, while not necessarily giving up his range.. This fight was going to be much harder than the last tournaments fights were.. He had to be ready for that.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:56 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
The man seemed to plead ignorance for things that had nothing to do with the reason I hated him. I didn't care. To me, he was an abomination, twisting hollow into his already crooked persona. "You always did have a hidden agenda. Deserter or not, I will not hesitate to kill you either. You'd best have some plan in mind. I don't mind feeding the animals that watch us." With rigidly stiff arm movements, I'd guide some of the wind swirling around my arms into waves, compressing them as they were fired. They'd be as sharp as though I were cutting with my blade, and faster than a Cero. Certainly three would be enough to gauge how much energy I'd have to put into fighting him. The first was aimed his torso, the second, his chest cavity, and third, his head. If he dodged, I'd simply prepare for round two.

Meanwhile, I could see through his tricks now. I knew his tentacles were buried beneath the ground, and quite frankly, would be able to deal with them easily given the chance.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:42 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro rolled his eyes as the man spoke of shit he clearly didn't know a damn thing about, but that wasn't exactly unexpected in this case, perhaps he simply needed to justify what he was about to try to do.. Thankfully, Kokoro didn't require any such justification for his actions, and he was going to enjoy the chance at a competitive fight. The man compressed wind blasts and launched them towards Kokoro with rigid arm movements, they were fast and clearly sharp as hell, Kokoro was only able to avoid 2 of the three entirely by using Shunpo and misdirection, and the one aimed at his stomach split his side open to a rather painful extent. It was stitched back up in an instant, but Kokoro could feel his innards sloshing about.. Had that wound not closed, they'd already be on the ground.

Not the best start, but Kokoro knew how to rally at this point.. Kokoro decided the best course of action was to have the tentacles lurch up from the ground around them in layers. They were in Horizontal rows and what they did manage to do, was obstruct the mans view as well as keep him from launching the wind at Kokoro in any linear way. After-all, if he tried it now? He would be in a world of hurt..

#5 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
As the man continued his taunts, he took a blow to the stomach, which carved him open, though only for a moment. Not that I'd ever noticed this before, but instead of regeneration like I'd seen in other combatants before, I saw his wound stitch itself shut. I could tell it couldn't fully repair the damage done, especially the displacement of tender organs, though they were contained. From there he attempted to box me in with rows of his tentacles, specifically, trying to cap off my vision with what seemed to be rudimentary tentacle walls.. Confirming with my other senses he was still directly in front of my gaze, I'd fire a circular blast of wind level with what should have been his heart, cutting a hole in the wall, then plinking a Byakurai at him, without the incantation. I assumed the tentacles might be able to block them... but I thought maybe my actions could alter that possibility to change the odds in my favor.

Assuming the move was successful, I hardly believed it would actually kill him. I'd wait for him to move, which I could perceive via sensing, and attempt to intercept him. If it failed, I'd try to bring down the wall entirely, with another blast. I wanted to predict his perception of me, whatever it was, and bolster it, in an attempt to keep him unaware of my full strength.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The mistake the man made was simple, the second Kokoro felt the wind blasts Reitsu, he launched the tentacles towards it which were already in close proximity to the man. If all went according to plan? 3 Cero level blasts would envelop the fool in an instant, presumably doing a number on him in a rather significant way, but while the blasts certainly covered the wind blast, Kokoro did not account for the Hadou 4, which pierced his chest and punctured one of his hearts. "Listen prick..." Kokoro coughed up blood in an instant and smirked, "One down boy, congrats..." Kokoro Shunpo'd through his own tentacles and made a downwards diagonal slash at the boy with his scythe. "FOUR TO FUCKING GO."

#7 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
So he'd planned on using the wall offensively, not as a defensive manuever. Clever. I should have expected as much from the man. The three tentacles that intercepting my blast, though not stopping it, did something odd.... Was that a spike in energy output? I tried quickly to release a fanned out wind shield of sorts, but it was poorly executed for what little time I had. At best, I took 70% of the damage, seeing as my arms were heavily burned and my body was flung several feet backwards. My Byakurai did seem to have an effect on him, though, by him remarking there were four more to go. Four more what? Assessing his injury, I noted the blood coughed up, and a hole in his chest. Could he have meant hearts? Wait. This fucker has 5 hearts? Jeez. This guy always knew how to make my life a living hell, but really? Well, at this point, seeing as he was lunging for me, I smirked. "Tsuriboshi." I spread my hand outward, and 6 blue strings would spring forward, hopefully wrapping his scythe into his body. If that was successful, I'd continue by trying to blast holes in his chest. If it failed, well. I might be tempted to unsheathe my weapon for the first time this fight.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to catch on to how Kokoro worked, though unfortunately for him it seemed to only occur AFTER Kokoro had burnt him with several Cero level explosions. Shame the guys arms were probably fucked, though Kokoro had certainly seen better days himself.. 6 Blue Strings extended out from the man, and attempted to bind Kokoro and his scythe together in some strange and otherwise ridiculous way. Kokoro reacted quickly, struggling to get free until he used his tentacles to pry the strings loose, while he also attempted to grab the mans hands with the Bakudo 38 level tentacles at the same time. Presuming this didn't stop the oncoming blasts, Kokoro would have to act quickly, Shunpoing twice to avoid them before using Sonido to take the mans back, Kokoro launched a Cero hoping to blow the bastard away.

#9 Re: [Death] Noziel vs Kokoro on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Warning 1 Noz. We'll talk about a plan here shortly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum