Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Death] Kalinn vs Hagane on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Oh. This is awkward. I woke up in a place that quite frankly isn't of my liking. A desolate coliseum of sorts. I would normally begin to question things, but around that time is when the big booming voice in the sky began to explain things. "WELCOME TO DEATHBATTLE!" I would hear, in a voice so loud and obnoxious I was half-tempted to take it up on its offer. It explained the rules, mostly that there were none, that we both had maximum power, and that my opponent would be... Hagane? You mean Rockbrain?

Well, Sorry buddy. I know you usually kept to yourself, and most of the time, drinking.... but rules are rules. "Oi, Lunkhead. I guess this means we're fighting. Normally, I'd probably be cringing, but I'm feeling a bit different this time. After all, I never leave home without my lucky clover." Speaking of clover, I'd reach into my pocket and pull it out, placing it gingerly on the end of my lantern, where Wolf's apparition would sniff at it. "Hey, I didn't say it was for you."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Death] Kalinn vs Hagane on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 am

So... Hagane was magically transported into a broken shithouse of a Colosseum. Not really the worse thing that's ever happened to him. He didn't seem to be the only one who was transported away either. Kalinn, a quiet girl who thankfully doesn't usually piss off Hagane was standing a fair few metres away from him. Hagane didn't know much about the girl, although she wouldn't know much about him either presumably. Now being magically teleported wouldn't usually be that bad, but let's take on the fact that Hagane was just about to take a bath. Yeah... you can imagine what he'd look like now. Big toned man, his big member hanging out, and him holding a rubber duck. Now this wouldn't have been so bad, but since a little girl was standing aways in-front of him, this made the situation awkward and extremely wrong.

A massive voice boomed through-out the Colosseum, announcing that this was a DeathBattle? and that Kalinn and Hagane were to fight to the death, no restraints. Hagane Gritted his teeth before yelling into the sky, "THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU OBNOXIOUS PIECE OF SHIT!" Hagane would yell, obviously referring to him being completely naked.

Hagane would sigh deeply, before hearing the small girl talk. "Oi, Lunkhead. I guess this means we're fighting. Normally, I'd probably be cringing, but I'm feeling a bit different this time. After all, I never leave home without my lucky clover.", The small girl would say pulling a clover out of her pocket. "Yep well congrats... CAUSE I'VE GOT A FUCKING RUBBER DUCK!" Hagane would say as he tossed the duck onto the ground and began stomping it into oblivion.

After having turned the Rubber Duck into dust, Hagane began to ponder. "Why don't we Just forfeit?" he would say, placing the idea on the table. That was until, he looked around and saw his Zanpakuto behind him. "Although", hagane would say with a deranged smile as he picked up his Zanpakuto,"I could just snap your little neck instead".

"Well then... YOU WANNA KILL HER?", he would say yelling at his Zanpakuto. For a moment nothing happened, but then abruptly the sword would begin to shine. Hagane's smile slowly became more and more terrifying. He grew vastly in size, and his sword had changed into a War-Hammer. Armour had also covered him up finally. Smashing his Hammer into the ground, he would shatter the earth beneath his feet and pick a small chunk of it up with his Hammer. "No one could possibly understand my pain", Hagane would whisper before using his hammer to fling the chunk of rock at Kalinn. After doing so Hagane would Shunpo beside the small girl, already swinging his hammer to impact the girls body, as the chunk of rock flew in her direction.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Death] Kalinn vs Hagane on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
At first glance, I hadn't noticed this, but hell, it was hilarious enough. Lunkhead Hagane seemed rather unsettled being here, having apparently wanted a bath instead. This much, evident by the rubber duck in his hand, which was rather short-lived, seeing as he was mildly embarassed and pulverized it into dust. This much was amusing, and to top it all off, his lack of restraint in pretty much everything seemed interesting. Upon hearing the words he uttered to his Zanpakuto, I perked up, ready to take this home. I pressed the clover, and from it, thin vines grew, spreading quickly, but at a rate much slower than I'd have liked. In this state, however, it'd keep going while I took the time to clap, loudly.

Over the next 30 minutes, the sky would darken, and clouds would form, preparing to soak this dead land with water. Though would it be soon enough. As the big man hulked out, a smile played across my lips. He uttered something about not understanding his pain, though he would never know how wrong he was. I'd never admit it. The thousands of years in this belligerent cycle....

I simply smirked and said "I don't have to. By the end, it won't matter." At which point he'd be smashing the ground, lobbing a massive chunk of earth at me. My vines had grown enough by now that I'd be able to hinder it. But only just. The vines reached to crush the boulder, slicing it into a few pieces, one of which nailed me in the rib cage. I was in pain and on the ground, but I knew soon, it wouldn't matter. The rain would soon come, and the arena would become much like Bogota over the course of our fight. The longer it went on, the stronger I'd become. Until then, I wondered what the iron idiot would do.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Death] Kalinn vs Hagane on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Official first warning to Hagane, 11 days is too damn much.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#5 Re: [Death] Kalinn vs Hagane on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kalinn is the winner. Congrats Noz.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum