Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika once again appeared in the arena, cigarette hanging from his mouth per the usual. He took a deep inhale, letting the smoke fill him up before he would exhale even slower, letting the smoke fill the air in front of him, letting it cloud his vision for a moment, though only a bit. It seemed these fucking people really liked calling him back to this god forsaken arena, and their fourth wall breaking horse-shit was not appreciated. Bah, whatever, time to get this over with so.. Who the hell did they at him now...? What was their race, their affiliation, their combat ability?.. Hopefully, this would be exciting..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:23 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
He wouldn't have to wait long. A Hell Gate opened to the arena and deposited a Shinigami Captain. "Odd... I did not open the Gate for here." He takes a look around and sees Ika standing there. He tries opening a new Gate, even a Senkaimon, but nothing responded. "I guess reinforcements are out of the question..." He turns to face the man he was now stuck with. "I do not know who you are, but clearly only one of us can leave here still breathing. I am Gin de Grey, Captain of Squad 3." After his intro the man slides his Zanpakutou out of it's sheath. "Ready your blade, it would not be honorable to strike down someone unprepared." The Captain releases his control on his Spirit Energy and releases the limiter, causing his Spirit Energy to spike and glow a dark red around him. This fight would be taxing to both of them, but only one was walking out.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed as the man made his little dramatic entrance and refused to shut the fuck up. "Yeah yeah I get the gist just attack already. I'll die of old age at this rate Captain.. Good fucking lord this is ridiculous." Ika sighed a bit, taking another drag of his cigarette before he clamped down on it, holding onto it in his mouth. Ika stood aloof, with both hands in his pockets and he beckoned the man forwards with a head motion. "Let's get on with this." He sighed, clearly a bit irritated while anticipating the mans reaction which, hopefully, would be to attack him at will. Emphasis on the term "Hopefully."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:52 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gin de Grey narrows his eyes at the man. "Fine." If the man didn't wish to die as a warrior, he would cut the man down like he would a mindless Hollow. Still sealed, the man decides to close the distance with Flash Step. He would appear right in front of the man, sword already in position for the attack. He swings out wide to cut into the man's right shoulder and bring it down to his left hip. Whether it worked or not he uses Flash Step to get behind the male, at which point he places the tip of his finger right on the male's shoulder. "Byakurai." The level four Hadou would fire off as quick as it's name was stated, a focused white beam which was aimed to damage the male's left shoulder to prevent the male from using his left arm. His earlier attack was more of a distraction, in the sense that Ika hopefully would downplay the Captain's skills and underestimate his capabilities.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man narrowed his eyes on Ika and responded in an affirmative manner, then used Shunpo to close the difference between the two of them. Such a boring frontal tactic was at best, ill-advised and at worse? Suicide. Ika simply brought his arm upwards, using his gauntlets to block the strikes with a lazy upwards movement. (They're his Zan) The man then went to get behind Ika using Shunpo, and the man would then attempt to place his finger on Ika's shoulder, this needless to say did not sit well with Ika whom quickly grabbed the hand and used it to relight his cigarette, which had been put out by the breeze caused by the combat between the two. At that exact moment, Ika would blow smoke in the man's face and smirk.. "Well.. this is a bit disappointing."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gin de Grey pulls his hand free and backs up. Now he knew why the man didn't pull out his Zanpakutou, those gauntlets were it. Has he been in Shikai this entire time? No wonder he kept up so well. "Embrace Corruption, Bōkyaku." He brings a second hand to his Zanpakutou as it releases, holding the katana up as it morphs into a large demonic claymore. Once done he decides to run his hand across the blade, coating it in fire. "Let us continue." He rushed back in, faster and physically stronger now with his sword in it's first release. He swings his flaming blade right for the male's chest this time, looking to hack right into the side and cut through right to his heart. He knows the male won't just let the attack hit, but with those flames he'd be feeling that heat through his gauntlets, Zanpakutou or no. It was still metal, and was entirely capable of transferring heat. While not the damage he wanted to inflict it would be progress. He quickly Flash Steps to the side and follows up right away with a second attack. "Spectral Assistance!" He punches forward with his left hand, an act that is mimicked by a large transparent arm that forms beside the Captain. It punches forward at Ika, the size of the fist a bit larger than his own body. It packs the power of a Cero behind it, and would hit whatever was in it's path with that level of strength.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika hadn't actually entered Shikai but, perhaps it was time to do so.. "Alright, guess I'll join you then.." Ika entered Shikai and smirked as full body armor covered his body. The mans blade became coated in fire, and drastically increased in terms of size and girth making it the second longest deadly weapon on the field of battle that day, go ask your mother about the first. The man mentioned continuing and Ika shrugged his shoulders, not really one to oversell the idiot's play by play though his rushing in strategy was at best, laughable. He went to cut into Ika's chest and he rolled his eyes a bit before powerfully swatting the blade away at Shunpo speed with his gauntlets, before he Shunpo'd forwards and made a stab at the mans stomach with 6 inch long blades which would resemble claws, that retracted back to three-inches the second Ika Shunpo'd back out of the way. Ika did however notice that his inner forearm was burnt from the heat of the blade and metal combination, 1st degree at the very least, causing Ika to grimace a bit though the injury was more of an annoyance than anything else..

The man then quickly flash stepped to Ika's side and followed up with a second attack, but said something aloud first. He punched forwards with his left hand and when Ika went to parry it, he quickly noticed that a larger fist had manifested around it. This knocked Ika back about 20 feet, causing him to lose his cigarette when his body rolled along the ground. He had taken it with both of his arms, and the gauntlets were the only thing that kept them from being broken though a dull-ache was definitely there. "What's your Zanpakuto's gimmick? Compensation? Yeah well I got the thing for you.." Ika threw an orb of acid into the air, and then gritted his teeth. "It's about time we did this battle on MY terms.."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:43 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
He wasn't expecting his blade to be deflected so quickly. However, that attempted stab was well within Gin de Grey's ability to dodge. He excelled with close quarters combat, as would any Shinigami, and only had to move to the side to not get stabbed. It did cut a shallow gash into his side, but nothing nearly as bad as what could have happened.

Coming out of his attack Gin de Grey brings his sword up to his wound and cauterizes it with the sword's flames. They would only last for one more attack, he would have to make it count before needing to reapply them later. He watched the male toss up a sphere of acid, both curious and cautious of what the male might do with it. "As if I would let you gain any sort of advantage." His following action was quick, bringing up a hand and pointing out. Six beams of light would attempt to slam into Ika from all sides around his waist. "Bakudou number 61, Rikujokoro." He only states the name of the Kidou if it was able to successfully slam into him, strengthening it to keep him still. If this worked he would go for a direct approach, rushing in and swinging his blade at the same spot it hit before to make the burn to that location become more severe from 1st degree to 2nd. If the Kidou didn't connect, a more careful tactic would have to be put in motion.

He would rush forward just as before. At the last moment however he would make to stab at the male's back, his attention on both the male and that ball of acid. Should the male do anything with that acid, bound or not, he would use Bakudou 39, Enkosen to delay the acid long enough to relocate using Flash Step.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as he drew first blood with his claws. It was unfortunate that the Shinigami had managed to dodge the full brunt of the attack, but in all actuality this was to be expected from a Captain level Shinigami. The man began to cauterize his wound on the spot using his own blade. A painful strategy, but one Ika wasn't exactly going to complain about it at this current juncture. The man seemed to be planning an attack of sorts, and Ika was beginning to get bored of waiting. After Ika made his little comments the man seemed to snap back with his own comment, and if Ika were to be honest with himself it did in fact seem that this man was oozing with confidence and bravado. The man used Bakudo 61 and while Ika attempted to evade, he was in fact trapped in place. Fear struck his face momentarily, as the man came rushing in at him once more yet unfortunately for him, this was an opening for Ika.

"Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi." Was all Ika whispered as the man began his assault and landed directly in front of Ika. The attack had enclosed around them just in time too, as Ika had been spared having to move to dodge the sword strike by the gravity of the Kidou he had called forth. Ika was going to be hurting badly, he was not going to be well off after this attack but he would be god-damned if this guy was escaping unscathed himself.

Regardless of what happened from then to now, when they got out of that black box the only thing they would notice was the tingling of acidic rain falling from the sky, and Ika's sadistic chuckle would slowly begin to emerge from his throat.. "Oh.. I'm home!"

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
That was risky of Ika, but effective for him. They both got just as damaged from that Kidou, Ika probably a bit more well off because of that armor. Gin de grey uses FLash Step to back up, using Enkosen to block the acid from raining on him. It wouldn't last long, though. The flames of his sword flicker out. A small trickle of spirit energy keeps the Enkosen solid enough to block the acid raining from above. "Neat trick, but it will take more than drizzling acid. He rushes to the male's left side and swings his blade. "Spectral Assistance!" Another limb forms, swinging a massive transpatent sword at the male. It isn't sharp, but the strength behind it will ensure blunt force, something that has been proven to work better than slashing weapons against plate armor. After the swing he stabs his sword into the ground, causing it to darken in color up to 20 feet. "Come at me, you won't hit me unless you get closer."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum