Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Battle] Ika's Mistake. on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:33 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika wasn't stupid, and he certainly wasn't dumb enough to fall for the same trick twice. The second he saw her angle her sword towards the ground he was gone, abandon ship, abandon attack pattern. If he were to stay in that vicinity he would've died, and thankfully he wasn't quite that dumb. He threw an orb of acid into the air once more, and covered her eventual advance with a flurry of Bala. He wasn't winning this one, no point in revealing his whole deck in a situation he could not win. If by some miracle he was saved, he would at least be better served keeping some tricks up his sleeve to counter the bitch with next time.. "Heh.. you're stronger than me.. You're more powerful than me.. But that doesn't make you better than me you obnoxious bitch!" Ika dashed forwards, and presumed he'd have a sword waiting for him. If he was right, this was his last shot.. An all or nothing type of deal..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Battle] Ika's Mistake. on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl had figured Ika would have remembered her little trick from the last time, and since the sphere of destruction was smaller he would have plenty of time to escape. She wouldn't waste time however and immediately move to attack, using her innate speed to dodge his flurry of bala. Apparently giving him enough time to admit that she was stronger than him. Not something she had thought Ika would have ever admitted. But she was going to have to hammer home that no matter what he said, he was going to die here. Seeing an opening in the bala he had been throwing, she would vanish in a sudden burst of speed only to reappear directly in front of him, aiming to skewer her blade through his gut. "If you give up now, I'll make it quick" she hissed, feeling as though this was a somewhat familiar scene... Regardless, her eyes would burn into his own, those fiery blue orbs filled with malice. Being so close he would be able to feel the incredible power of her spiritual pressure like he wouldn't have felt before. Like she had come to truly master her monstrous power.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Battle] Ika's Mistake. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika avoided whatever was left and began to pant and waved the Captain Commander off. "Ah fuck you I'm tired of this hell hole anyway." Ika smirked and looked to the sky, "Well it's been fun but I'll go ahead and take my leave, fun fighting with ya Akane." Ika would wink, and ascend into the heavens and launch himself back onto earth with a gigai. He knew once he arrived there his powers would be gone, but at leas there his problems were a fuck ton more manageable.. Just a retarded son and a ragtag band of misfits.. Yeah, speaking of that, maybe Ika should go check in..

#14 Re: [Battle] Ika's Mistake. on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:57 am

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The glare Ika would receive as he escaped would have etched into his very soul, one of intense hatred and anger. She stood there a moment, staring blankly at the spot he had disappeared for a moment as she processed exactly what had happened here. Taking a deep breath, the girl would sheathe her blade, letting the maelstrom of spiritual pressure subside. Staring now at whatever was left of Soul Society... She could only imagine what Ika and his band of savages had done to it after that short lived coup. With the shinigami who had followed her home, now with a much better understanding of her power, looking to their leader for her next orders.

"Cleanup begins now. If there are any leftover enemy forces, kill them immediately, there are no prisoners. All divisions with able fighters will send them out hunting. Anyone else will begin repairs" she paused for a moment "Except for the fourth division, we need to find any of those who were left behind after the attack, ensure they survive. Start with the Rukongai and move to Soul Society from there" Simple enough she would hope, though she didn't think for a second Ika wouldn't try something again. Maybe he had just escaped back to the Soul King's realm... but if he was within her grasp she wanted to know, so she could finish off what she had started. For that, she would send the second division to head out and find their target, wherever he may be.

With her home back, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders so she could think clearly again. They couldn't go on the offensive just yet, they needed to rebuild...

View user profile

#15 Re: [Battle] Ika's Mistake. on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:59 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BREATHE. THAT GEORGE W. BUSH PIC FUCK.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum