Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika gave up on being Soul King after.. a couple weeks. It was pretty fucking boring work, and he figured he could do that at a later point. He made sure that old fuck knew as such too. "Oi, I'll be back to take this seat again someday, keep it warm for me Soul Fucker, or I'll come up here and kick your ass for a second time." Of course the Soul King was now bound as most were prior to Ika, and could do little more than internally mutter to himself as to how the fuck the Gotei 13 ever let this happen.

And there Ika was, descending from his throne in the sky, presumably to be greeted by his adoring people when he realized that.. oh dear. They weren't here anymore, the Gotei had reclaimed the throne and.. oh boy. Akane.. Captains.. none of this translated to "good" for Ika, in fact it very much meant the opposite. Not good, not good at all... But, Ika was undeterred as usual, and was sure to put on a nice little display even if he did pretty well think this would be his last go at things. "Hey Akane, gotta be honest you look much better with clothes on again. I felt like a pedophile staring at an eight year old boy the last time we fought. Really I almost regret burning them off of you.. almost." Ika smiled sadistically before looking around, in part to get his bearings on who was around him..

And in part to search for an escape, much to his chagrin? There was nary an escape in sight. "Well if this isn't just a lovely little reunion of sorts.. why I.. oh that hurt a bit.." Ika looked down to see that he had been run through by one ignorant, and clearly misinformed Captain (Ryuuichi, RIP) . Ika smirked a bit, pushing himself back on the blade a bit before he leaned backwards, mask donning his face. "Mistakes were made.." A Cero left Ika's mouth in an instant, eviscerating the Captain's head and upper body. "Now, come at me Akane. You're the only fuck here worth my time anyway.." Ika giggled quite a bit, letting his gauntlets on both arms appear in short order. "I've no time to waste on your Canon Fodder!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Having finally reclaimed the Soul Society, Akane had hoped things would finally calm down. It seemed however there was no such luck for her. Having been alerted to some strange prescene in the sky, a majority of the higher ranking shinigami come to see exactly what was going on. Only to see that it was Ika Mazi, back from the Soul King's throne... Anyone visible would see a slight twitch in the young captain commanders hand as she stepped forward, swiftly unsheathing Arashi to hold it to the side. Though his words fell on deaf ears, with the red-head not even dignifying the man with a response. "Stay back, I'll deal with this" She would command... only too late it seemed, as one of the less experienced captains was foolish enough to attack on his own and was swiftly dispatched. The normally soft blue eyes growing fierce as the vizard's actions fueled her hunger for revenge.

"I SAID STAY BACK!" She was quite a bit more forceful in her order this time it seemed. "He's mine" The girl had changed in the few weeks that he had been gone it seemed, circling him slowly like a predator, her cold blue eyes fixed entirely on her target. Even her spiritual pressure had changed, it wasn't simply overwhelmingly heavy but now it came laced with her killing intent. It seemed that Ika had created a monster. Only time would tell if that surprise attack had been a big mistake at this stage. The girl would activate toukai, where her spiritual pressure would peak, with some of those around seemingly finding it difficult to stand.

Wordlessly, she would apparently fall into her old tactics, even if her speed couldn't outmatch his own. It was almost as if she was recreating one of her first moves in their last battle. Disappearing in a flash of speed as he felt the vague presence of danger, the glint of the golden etchings on the ebony handle of her zanpakuto would be the last thing he saw. At least until the afterimage faded, where it seemed Akane had used her natural speed to fake the entirety of the movement, using utsusemi to it's fullest extent as she truly attacked from the front, the invisible blade sailing through the air in two unbelievably fast attacks, crossing diagonally over his torso, the second seemingly more powerful as it had been empowered further still.

Techniques Used:

- Utsusemi
- Heart of the Storm: x2 Shunpo Speed attacks (Second empowered with Cero level damage)

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman said she was going to deal with him, and perhaps sadly the woman would not dignify him with a response to his sarcastic comments. After Ika dispatched her Captain she seemed to get even more irritated, though Ika could hardly see why she was the one upset, he was the one bleeding from the stomach here. What a self-absorbed cunt am I right? She then said that he was hers and he couldn't help but chuckle at this notion, full on laughter exploded from the pits of his stomach, "Oh I'm yours? Guess I'll have to remind you how I made you my bitch the first time around yeah? Perhaps during that little fall from grace you hit your head little girl, but I'll be damned if I don't give you a healthy reminder on which of us is more powerful!"

Ika would be silly to not notice the change in the woman, she circled him a bit, though Ika still stood nonchalant, taking a drag off of his cigarette. She circled him slowly, as if she were the predator in this scenario and Ika was more than a little amused by this, but he was also getting bored. As smoke filled the air, he took a fighters stance and beckoned Akane forwards, "Let's get on with it." The girl entered Toukai in an instant, well, no point in holding out on entering full-power apparently. Ika jumped to his Full Hollow Form, smiling as he did so. She clearly didn't know what she was getting herself into as far as Ika was concerned, and this was echo'd by the fact that despite all her changes in Spiritual Pressure, she still used the same offensive techniques.

The second she appeared in front of him Ika was forced to mount a defense, Shunpoing away from the afterimage he turned and saw the woman swinging at him at ridiculous speeds. Ika used his Gauntlets and his own high speed strikes (They're Heart of the Storm, but with Gauntlets.) to parry the woman's sword strikes though the second strike still left his arm with a dull ache down to the bone. The power in it was unrelenting and if those gauntlets weren't made of Zan steel, his arm would undoubtedly be fractured in a great many places. This didn't matter though, and in the instant that Ika parried the second strike he Shunpo'd forwards and launched a Shunpo speed strike at the woman's jaw, and claws would grow out towards her head 12 inches in total. Ika had to end this quickly, he couldn't afford to trade damage with the woman, not if he wanted to escape..

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
If anything, Ika should have known that Akane wasn't going to give up easily. After all, the time before she had fought on to the very last. Though she didn't seem to be making those little mistakes she was having last time. If he hadn't noticed these subtle changes, the vizard might be underestimating her. And he really couldn't afford to have the battle end as it did last time. He was surrounded by Shinigami after all, should he fail to end this immediately, he wouldn't have the strength to stop another from finishing him off.

However, his enhanced speed was little worry to the young Captain Commander, this just left them at an even standing. His third strike would be back-stepped at the last possible moment. It seemed that every movement was deliberate, no energy was wasted in dodging his strike as she counter attacked. A further two attacks would follow, with an empowered strike to try and force another block in the same arm she had hit the time before. She had picked up on an inherent weakness of Ika's new weapons already it seemed.

Techniques Used:

- Heart of the Storm: x2 (Second attack empowered)

View user profile

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman had clearly learned from their last encounter, and Ika knew he had been figured out more quickly than he was anticipating in regards to his parrying with the gauntlets. The woman's sword strikes were simply too overwhelming to deal with, and Ika knew it. It was time to retreat and plan a new course of action, so Ika parried the first swing with his Gauntlets and Shunpo'd out of the way of the next 3, still finding that his arm was nicked in the process. Once Ika had escaped the bitches range, he would throw an orb of acid into air that would soon turn into acid rain, and he would cover it's movement by launching 3 Cero's at the Captain Commander, hoping to maybe graze her with one if at all possible.. This fight was going to be a pain..

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It seemed she had managed to get first blood once again, leaving Ika on the run as he attempted to fill the sky with acid rain once more. She had learned enough to know she didn't want that happening, and as such immediately suffocated whatever spiritual power he was trying to conjure up with her own, nullifying it completely as she advanced towards him. Using her speed to dodge the first two cero blasts, only to counter the third with a swing of her sword, causing a torrential crescent of energy to tear through the ground and split the beam as it continued through to strike at the vizard. Of course, he wouldn't get a reprieve from her assault, regardless of if he had managed to dodge her attack or not, she would have closed the distance entirely at this stage. Giving no time to recover with the follow up with a dashing attack and a subsequent swing of her sword. She was showing no signs of tiring so far, or even a wound to speak of, it certainly wasn't looking good for Ika.

Techniques Used:

- Shinseina Mikadzuki: 3 Post Cooldown
- Heart of the storm: 2 Shunpo Speed attacks (Second empowered with cero damage)
- Transcendence: Negating acid rain attempt

View user profile

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman snuffed out his Acid Rain attempt and somehow managed to avoid the oncoming Cero, not that it mattered much to Ika, he didn't exactly expect to deal that much damage with them though he was a bit put off by the fact she split a fucking Cero in half with her sword.. What in the fuck IS this woman?! Ika was flustered, irritated, and.. oh fuck that's an energy blast. Ika Shunpo'd away from the blast, watching as a swathe of destruction was carved out of the ground from what seemed to be an effortless flick of the woman's wrist. Ika couldn't let it show that he was in peril, and he wouldn't. He gritted his teeth to the point that his gums bled, and glared at the woman. She rushed him with a dash attack of sorts which Ika proceeded to parry with his arms, the second one was the one he couldn't afford to do this with, and he reacted with full knowledge of this. He Shunpo'd out of it's range by about a foot, "Bakudo 1, Sai!"

If his little cheeky strategy had worked for a moment, he'd be Shunpoing forwards the second Sai left his mouth and he'd attempt to punch the girl across the battlefield, perhaps creating some distance between the two.

Or perhaps he would just piss her off..

on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:42 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The sai spell managed to hit the girl, though it was only for a moment as she broke herself free. This however wasn't in time to dodge his punch, sending her flying backwards. Though not too far, as she dug in her heels to come to a stop and immediately continue her assault. Turns out making space with someone so quick didn't exactly help too much, giving him a few moments of breathing room as she quickly closed the gap. Bursting forward with another of her dashing attacks, though she would skip her usual trick strike and go right for the kill. Empowering her first strike that was aimed at his midsection to follow up with a second to dash past him, turning to point her finger at his back "Hadō #4. Byakurai!". It seemed that the punch had done some work however, he'd notice a thin line of blood trailing from the corner of her mouth, not that it seemed to be closing her down in the slightest.

Techniques Used:

- Heart of the Storm: 2 attacks, first attack empowered
- Hadō #4. Byakurai

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum