Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:41 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The smell of sulfur permeated this area, coupled with a heat that made any surface uncomfortable. Those were two observations Gin de Grey made upon waking up. The man opens his eyes, looking up to see a sky the color light brown clay. The man goes to sit up so he could get a better look around but instantly feels pain shoot through the left half of his body. Looking over, he is reminded instantly that he was still recovering from a fight that nearly claimed his life. He reaches his right hand over and starts applying Kaidou. The soft green glow already made his flesh wound start to feel more bearable. While doing this the man slowly sits up, remembering just where he was thrown into.

This... was Hell.

Looking around he could see large deposits of sulfur staining the ground yellow, explaining the smell. His blood-stained clothing clung to his body from a mix of bodily fluid and sweat from the heat around him. Looking around more he could see multiple pools of lava, steaming but never seeming to cool. The ground was rough and uneven with random cliffs and hills spotted across the landscape that was within his vision, this area seeming just as endless as the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. A few feet to his right was his Zanpakutou, stabbed half way into the ground from the fall. The blade was just out of reach, meaning he would have to get it after healing himself.

After what felt like half an hour of rapid healing the man felt ready to stand. Upon pushing himself up to his feet the first thing the Shinigami did was grab his Soul Slayer. One lone thought crossed his mind as the blade slid into it's sheath. 'If I am truly in Hell, I will need to try and get out.' He could try contacting one of the Kushanada, but he had a feeling they wouldn't take too kindly to a Shinigami, a Captain no less, being in their realm. He could do as the traitor did and force a Sinner to open a way to the World of the Living, but that of course would mean finding one first.

He decides to sit back down and place his blade on his lap, entering the position for Jinzen. His consciousness slips into his Inner World, where he is greeted by grey smokey skies and a small black blob that is his sword's manifestation in his head. "Greetings, Bōkyaku. I wanted to come seek your opinion on what I should do."

The sword spirit floats up to the man and moves itself in the same way that a head would when nodding. "Of course." The soft voice was almost like an echo from all around him like he was in an empty void. "We find ourselves lost in a realm more chaotic that the politics of Seireitei, and more hostile than Hueco Mundo. Your body is still healing and recovering Spirit Energy."

The man nods, about to go into detail about his two ideas before a strange feeling enters his soul-scape. He could sense another presence in his mind, attempting the make contact. "What...?"

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
A voice beckoned to the man. "You must fight off the demon hordes of hell to attain your prize, and only then will you be allowed to escape, renewed and re-introduced to the world.." The voice flickered off, and soon enough hordes of Sinners would charge the Captain, aiming to rip his soul to shreds.

(Pretty standard fare. 1500-2500 words. I'm not really gonna count I trust your ability to put in effort. Separate it with at least 3 posts, and I'll approve the last one for your armor gimmick and let Gin escape from hell.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"What could that...?" The message was so sudden, and what demon hordes? There wasn't anyone around for miles last he checked. Unless...

Quickly he exists his inner world to regain consciousness in his body. His eyes snap open in time to see a Sinner lunge at him with a spear. His trained reflexes allow him to roll to the side, safely out of the spear's path. His gut was telling him to keep moving. Jumping up into the air, he was able to evade a strike from a stone hammer that would have crushed his back into dust. From his height in the air he could see a vast swarm of thirty Sinners, all with a crazed look in their eye. What they lacked in individual power they made up for by hunting as a group.

Against such numbers, there was only one proper responce.

"Bankai." Instantly a flash of red Spirit Energy swirls around the male as he used his Final Release. Armor forms over his lone form, augmented with a flapping cloak on his shoulders. His sword splits into what looks to be a demonic scimitar and a steel staff, the head looking like that of a dragon's skull. A large stone slams down from behind him, having 7 Words upon it's surface. It crushes one of the Sinners that was stupid enough not to move.

Gin de Grey, now in Bankai, looked until the foes beneath him. He flips the blade in his grip, the blade now parallel with his arm. "If defeating this lot will get me out... It shall be done."

Current body count: 1 defeated, 34 living

The one with the spear was his first target. Shunpo carried him out of the sky and right behind the helpless Sinner. His blade was swung and cut the male easily in two at the hip. "Pitiful... you're only good for sneak attacks." The next one closest to him tried to take advantage of him taking the time to talk, rushing him with two razor-sharp daggers with very exagerated points. Clearly, this one was skilled with close combat.

As such he wouldn't let the man get in close.

"Bakudou number 61, Rikujōkōrō." Six beams of light slam nearly instantly into the target's midsection, pinning the sinner in place. He swings the staff back with his left hand, the staff head crushing the Sinner's skull in with the force behind it. The Kidou dispells since the target it kept stationary was dead.

3 defeated, 32 living.

The hammer came next, swinging with such strength and speed that Gin de Grey was forced to block. The hammer crashes into his forearm and sends him skidding across the sulfur encrusted ground. The armor across his left arm held but was uncomfortably bent, that would hinder future blows until it repairs itself. His sword arm was still good though. He makes a mad dash for his Wall, knowing just how to get an opening on the massive hammer-wielding Sinner.

The brute followed, unknowing of the doom in store that was waiting to crush his body and spirit. Gin de Grey runs up to the wall, turns around and waits. He needed the man to swings as if he would hit him AND the wall. And that's just what happened. The Sinner swings it's hammer, and with that Gin de Grey backs in and through the stoney surface, leaving the hammer to crash into and grind into the highly durable Wall. The off-guard Sinner did not expect such a tactic, and was stunned a bit by shock. A moment that Gin de Grey used to attack.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Demonic Assistance!" He punches downward with his sword-wielding arm, as he does a massive red limb materializes above the Sinner and mimics that very action, punching down and turning him and his hammer into red paste and crumbled stone. After, the limb vanishes just as quickly as it formed, it's purpose fulfilled. The rest start to circle him, clearly more cautious now that he took down their fellow Sinners as if they were nothing but a hinderance. The next one to charge in did so foolishly, yelling loudly as if attempting to encourage the others to join him. He didn't last long with a sword spilling open his insides, insides he proceeded to fling at the group behind the male to distract them. As they were focused on the entrails Gin de Grey went on the offensive, using Flash Step to get near the closest one and slam the butt of his staff through her chest. The Sinner was sent crashing back, knocking a few of her comerades stumbling out of the way.

As they came to they immediately started their attack, weapons lashing out from nearly all directions. Their weapons could barely dent his armor, and those that could quickly found Gin de Grey retaliating with his sword cutting their throat or across their chest. After taking out nearly 4 more of these average fighters and recieving multiple shallow cuts to his arms he leaps back and out, his wall to his back. "I can't let myself get too cocky... they still out-number me."

9 defeated, 26 living.

He backs through the wall again, now behind it again. The Sinners on that side right away went in to attack, figuring they could catch him helpless from traveling through. That was flawed logic on their part. His staff and sword instantly met their swung weapons and were pushed back, sent to stumble. He right away cuts down two of the Sinners, causing their blood to spill out and mix with the sulfur down below. He could feel the Sinners just oposite the wall try gathering behind it, readying an ambush for him. He smirked at their cluelessness.

"Ven Gaar Nos!" He calls, and the force gathered at the wall found themselves being sent flying from a whirlwind that came from the glowing word that was used. Half of those alive were back there, and half of those that were up front were killed from their insides being crushed by the high-pressure winds before being sent flying like a ragdoll. The others felt their arms or legs break as they landed.

They were making it too easy for him. Could this really be the force that he was told of? He was certain a lieutenant alone could handle this. Not as easily, but they could do it. He never accounted for who this conflict would draw though.

Before the others could attack a new Sinner arrived. He was strapped in flawless leather inscribed with runes that, currently, held on unknown purpose. The man grinned wide before going around and killing all of the other Sinners there with speed that the Sinners couldn't keep up with, that Gin de grey himself could barely keep up with.

View user profile

Shinigami
Shinigami
Once the last Sinner was cut down the lone man looked to the Shinigami Captain. "Now none will interfear, nobody to take away my prey... will you squeal when I cut it out, I wonder?" He cackled maniacially following that statement before pulling out a single dagger. despite only having one blade it was as intimidating as any sword. The thick blade held a fine curved edge that could probably cut paper that happened to fall on it.

'Those runes... they must enhance his speed.' He brings his blade up defensively, becoming more serious about this battle. "If you think you can cut me then don't just stand there, come at me."

The man giggled a bit at the statement before he was gone, quicker than the blink of an eye. Before he vanished though, Gin picked up on something. 'Just before moving...' He tries evading but feels the knife cut into a bit of his right forearm like a hot knife through butter, stinging and drawing blood in an instant. The man still wasn't seen until he spoke.

"Nice wall, shame your Bankai doesn't give better armor though. I cut through it like it was cheap cloth." Gin looks up just in time to see the man move again. 'There it is again.'

He steps to the side in an attempt to get out of the way again, recieving a slightly less deep wound further up his left arm. "You should fight back, otherwise you'll be mince meat, Captain!"

The Sinner rushes in again. No astounding speed this time but he still pressed Gin de Grey back. Dagger meets sword, after which staff met gut. The Sinner was pushed back this time but he was made of sturdier stuff than the others. He only skids back and chuckles a bit through some coughs. "You sure pack a whallop, buddy. Heheheh... You will taste lovely to the young!"

Gin did not quite understand that statement. Maybe it had to deal with what he had done while he was a living human? Didn't matter in any case. He needed to take this Sinner down so he could leave. By now, he was sure his fellow Shinigami had taken back the Seireitei. The two rush each other in the same moment, again clashing. The two try pressing each other to no avail, until Gin decided that enough would be enough. He drops his staff, emptying his hand to grab hold of the male. "Bakudou number sixty three, Sajo Sabaku." Chains made of yellow energy wrap around the male, forcing his arms behind him and pinned to thart spot.

"What...?! This isn't how the strong fight, Shinigami! Let me loose to cut off your face!" Gin de Grey hops up onto his wall.

View user profile

Shinigami
Shinigami
"That will not be happening. I need to leave Hell, and to do that I must put you down." A new Word of Power glows, ready for use. "Yol Toor Shul." From the wall shot a cone of flames, flames so hot that they instantly cause 2nd degree burns upon the bound Sinner. His screams were silenced shortly once the flames had taken their toll.

Seeing there were no longer any living Sinners nearby Gin de Grey seals his blade back up. "I have faced your trial. Hold to your word, since I have held up my end." He didn't know who he was taling to, but surely they would have been watching and heard him.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Your power has been granted, cleanse your enemies with hell's fire and fury and such. Or something like that. I'm tired of this shit take your armor and go!"

The voice boomed out sarcastically as the armor manifested itself on the body of the Shinigami, giving her access to new powers she had never thought possible..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum