Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the man barely avoided having his head kicked off his shoulders, "Man, I thought they made them a lot tougher than this in squad two, they did back when I ran the damn division.. If my Lieutenant were this easy to scare out of close-range I would have beat him to death and told the Captain Commander he deserved it for incompetence.. I guess times do change things a bit though, hell you fuckers probably have a union at this rate. What a fucking shame.. anyway, no point in harping on that matter I suppose." Ika noticed the man analyzing him, and he figured this would be a good time to take his last drag off his cigarette. He threw it to the ground and once again took his stance. "Alright, time to really kick this into gear.."

Ika noticed the man get in close-range, and he was forced to tank the kick to the calf to get the positioning he wanted. It definitely weakened that leg, and that was far from being something Ika had really wanted to deal with but, here we were. Ika did however take the elbow aimed at his kidneys in stride, by sidestepping it and catching it, and assuming the man didn't pull himself away from Ika he would be rip-corded into Ika. Ika would quite literally pull him into a jumping knee aimed directly at the elbow, and if this attack connected Ika would have surely weakened both arms to the point of near non-use.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou's low kick struck the mark though his elbow was side-stepped and caught leaping with the pull Kirou used Ika's yank to leap over the vizard leader aiming a knee strike to the back of Ika's head before kicking off of the vizards back with a shunpo to create some distance between them again, this time he was going to let Ika do the engaging seeing as playing offensively was not working for the young shinigami.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man used the pull as momentum, leaping over Ika's head Ika immediately went into dodge mode. He ducked the knee but held on, torquing his body sideways for a full rotation before he would quickly yank him forwards into a closed-fist strike at his damn nose. The boy regardless would Shunpo away at some point, and Ika would be on top of him once more with some level of misdirection. He appeared first at his front, drew his fist at his right side, then shunpo'd to his back and through his legs for a sweep hoping to take him to the ground. If he did, he would land on top and have the superior positioning, and he would take that opportunity to quickly and effectively launch a strong elbow at the fuckers face, this of course assuming the tackle went as planned.

We all know about assumptions though, so fuck off and spare me the lecture.

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou avoided getting his elbow struck, though his knee strike didn't hit home, and in fact ended up with the silver-haired shinigami getting his nose bloodied. After getting away, he didn't have to wait long for Ika to take up the offense, shunpo'ing and reappearing feinting a punch before shunpoing into a tackle of sort. Leaping over the tackle Kirou tried to perform a stomping kick at Ika while he was mid-tackle, using the stomp to leap away and get some distance between the two of them again.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man avoided the elbow strike, and his knee strike missed as well and in fact, it ended with his nose getting bloodied. He got away, sort of, but Ika was on top of him once more though the man pulled off a nifty counter, jumping over him, he even tried to stomp on Ika's back though without using Shunpo for the downwards motion, Ika was out of the way too soon for it to hit home. The man then used a leap to get away and Ika smirked, showing off the gauntlets that now covered his arms. "Draw your weapon, Shinigami.. Phase two starts now.."

on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou skidded to a halt turning to see Ika standing there smirking, gauntlets in hand goading the young Shinigami into drawing his own weapon out. Not wishing to give his foe an unfair advantage, Kirou quickly obliged pulliing the Ninjato from its sheath across his back calling out his release, which unfortunately would reveal his lack of mastery over Bankai yet, though that wasn't from a lack of skill more of differing ideals, preferring to use his fists over the blade, "Melt into the shadows, Nobu!"

Kirou's ninjato melted away revealing a small black Kunai, no more than a foot from ring to tip, it's sheath being replaced with a throwing knife holster on his right leg. Unfortunately the open terrain left very little trickery that his Zanpakuto could use, as it relied on existing shadows, though there was a couple of cool things it could do.

Throwing Nobu, Kirou released a small burst of reiatsu with it causing the knife to split into twenty copies of itself though explosive, that wasn't the actual attack that Kirou was planning, following Ika's movements Kirou would use Modori to return the real Nobu to his hand, throwing it where he predicted Ika to dodge to, not aiming at the Vizard himself but the Vizards shadow to lock him in place with Shadōrokku.

Techniques Used:
Ability Name: Shadoudagā (Shadow Daggers)
Ability Description: Nobu's only true 'Direct' offensive ability. Kirou throws his Zanpakuto at his opponent which then multiplies so that there are now twenty Kunai flying at bala speeds towards his opponent (think shuriken shadow clone technique from naruto) upon contact the daggers will explode for a hado 20 each in a one foot radius around them. (Nobu included though Kirou can use this to set up a Shadōrokku instead.) Cooldown: 1post

Ability Name: Shadōrokku (Shadow Lock)
Ability Description: This is quite probably Kirou's favorite technique. He throws Nobu at his targets shadow where if it sticks it will paralyze his target in a similar manner to Bakudo #9 Geki. Though it's effectiveness is closer to a Bakudo #70. Cooldown: 3 posts

Ability Name: Modori (Return)
Ability Description: Because Nobu's primary purpose is to be thrown, it is only common sense that it there was some way for Kirou to collect Nobu without having to find where the silly dagger got knocked away to, that is where Modori comes it. After being thrown Kirou can literally will his Zanpakuto back to his hand ready to use again.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum