Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika once again found himself in the arena where his numerous death-fight encounters had occurred. It was a nuisance, but Ika wasn't really going to argue with it. Not like he had anything better to do right? He grinned a bit, putting a cigarette in his mouth. He took a drag on it, letting the smoke fill his lungs a bit before he would exhale it.. He looked across the floor to see a Shinigami had been sent to his location. Quite nice of them to send a sacrifice.. The announcer notified the two of them that it would be a fight to the death before one of them was allowed to leave, and Ika smiled, shrugging his shoulders a bit "Come on then Shinigami, I don't have all day."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou would take a minute, staring around the arena where he found himself. It was rather reminiscent of a roman Colosseum, though it looked like similar to how it would during it's hay day, not crumbling, but as if the stone was just cut. The whole view was amazing, and would render the normally silent shinigami absolutely speechless. Well that was until the announcements came, that he was going to be in for a fight to the death. Across from him was a man lighting a cigarette, apparently itching to get this brawl over with, and frankly Kirou was willing to oblige. Rushing in close with Shunpo, Kirou went for a low elbow for his mid section, feinting around for a spinning low kick.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed willing to oblige and they were off, Ika kept the cigarette in his mouth as the man Shunpo'd in close. He launched an elbow towards Ika's midsection which Ika sidestepped and kicked away, aiming directly at the elbow hopping to hurt that arm. It may work, it may not. Either way damage was being avoided, and that was what really mattered as Ika took another drag off his cigarette.. "No no, I meant like actually attack me, perhaps fight me.. Christ, if this is all you can bring forth I may have to skip the formalities and slaughter you boy.."

on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Smirking under his mask as Ika sidestepped the elbow, Kirou had already ducked down into the sweep avoiding Ika's kick, That was definitely one of the better ways his opponents had countered that particular maneuver it was almost as if this man before him could truly fight. Rising up after Ika's Kick, Kirou would through a straight with his hole body behind it, aimed at Ika's floating ribs. From there Kirou would spin around Ika aiming a knee strike at the Vizards mid-section.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed amused for some odd reason, and the man went for a sweep, avoiding Ika's kick at the same time as Ika simply pivoted off his left-hand, doing what was essentially a cartwheel before propelling himself backwards with his arms and momentum, to return to his feet, cigarette still in his mouth. The man rose up, aiming a straight shot at Ika's ribs which was once again denied, though this time Ika caught the arm with his hand placed firmly around the mans wrist. Ika took the knee to the mid-section for his troubles, and it shattered a rib on impact but Ika wasn't exactly going down to that kind of strike. Not at this juncture anyway.. Ika placed his foot on the mans midsection and Shunpo'd backwards. Assuming the man hadn't pulled off a miracle, Ika had just dislocated his arm.

Ika was down a rib, he was down an arm. All and all? Not a bad start for either man.. As a bonus, Ika still had his cigarette! He took a drag once more, and let the smoke fill the air in front of him. "You don't know who I am do you?.."

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou's arm had been caught but his Knee struck home with a noticeable crack revealing that at least one rib had broken with the blow. Though Ika responded by shunpo'ing away dislocating Kirou's arm with a rather excruciating pop in the process. Gritting his teeth through the pain he barely heard the arrogant man's statement. Using his left hand to reposition his shoulder he slammed his hand down into the ground hard causing his arm to pop back into joint. The pain was sharp, though it started to fade as he rolled his arm. "No I don't, though I think in that we are the same."

Not waiting or caring for a response Kirou would launch himself at Ika again this time being more careful of the man he would keep his guard up as he stopped in front of him before flash stepped upwards and behind Ika, flipping his body he would aim an axe-kick on the Vizard's left shoulder, the heel of his foot would barely miss the vizard's ear on it's way down for impact.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man gritted his teeth as Ika relocated his arm, and when he went to relocate it by slamming it downwards Ika would capitalize on the perfect positioning by what was essentially a punt-kick aimed at the mans elbow. Ika would then smirk, chomping down on the cigarette once more as the man spoke after hopefully taking in some newer pain. "The only thing we have in common is that by the end of this, we'll both be wishing for your death." Ika watched the man's flash-step intently, waiting for him to make his move before he side-stepped the downward axe-kick and returned fire with a spinning heel-kick aimed directly at the mans chin. His hands had still yet to leave his pockets, and Ika was beginning to wonder if they ever would..

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Seeing the incoming kick Kirou twisted his body blocking it with his left elbow before finishing his relocation. His axe kick was sidestepped, not that he was expecting less, bending backwards as he fell avoiding the heel kick Kirou would flip-himself backwards, kicking off mid-air with a shunpo Kirou would aim to tackle Ika's support leg out from underneath him, striking him with his full weight in his Knee. Should that manage to knock the vizard down Kirou would rapidly turn around and aim a soccer kick at the downed Ika's head.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man twisted to block the kick with his opposite elbow, a bold move but one that probably shouldn't have been made given Ika had now probably given the man some serious arm mobility issues, which absolutely sucked ass for combat purposes. Speaking of which, Fuck broken ribs and all they stand for, that shit hurt, and this guy was gonna pay for it from now till the end of this fight.  The man avoided Ika's spinning kick but Ika was prepared for that, continuing his rotation he would Shunpo behind the man, catch himself with his left arm, and go for a spinning back heel kick at the mans skull. Assuming he continued with his assault, Ika would see the single-leg takedown coming and aim a punt-kick at the mans jaw,
Shunpoing into it for what was an almost sure-fire collision.

"You're not bad.. but, I'm still better.." Ika chuckled to himself, taking another drag on his cigarette. "Try again please."

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:42 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Ika's kick struck right where Kirou intended, his left elbow taking the blow letting him get his right arm back into joint. It was still tender and would probably not be up to snuff at least for the remainder of this fight. But it was functional again, Ika shunpo'd behind Kirou before his attempt at lunging his leg out from underneath him. Shunpo'ing away out of sheer instinct Kirou turned mid step catching the end of Ika's second kick. Glaring as the vizard continued to taunt him, granted what he was saying was proving to be rather accurate Kirou had more than enough faith in his Hakuda skill, all he had to do was force an opening, though that may be easier said than done at least without Shunko.

Taking a not even a second to take in the details on his opponent, The man before him had almost half a foot on him in height, and easily a couple inches in reach both in arms and legs, aside from Shunpo and his hand to hand skills his abilities were completely unknown to the silver-haired shinigami, making it even harder to plan. Their reach was similar enough that Kirou couldn't just get inside to really weaken his opponents blows without hindering his own. Using Shunpo, Kirou would close the gap between them, lashing out with a low kick to Ika's right leg, before spinning around with Shunpo aiming an elbow to the vizards kidney.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum