Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:06 am

8th Division
8th Division
"Alright. I've had enough of this complacent do-nothing vibe coming out of you lot. I know like fucking hell most of you don't wanna stay here. Kalinn might, just because she's in her element here, but even so. I have a plan." I'd have called everyone out, no matter their reason for grumbling.

"So we're taking over Tokyo. Not by force. We'd honestly cause more problems that way. No, we're going to be discreet about this, and if even one of you so much as blows a fucking door in, we're going to have a private conversation that's going to involve my boot to your face. That aside, the reason for all this is so we have a civilian area and an urban area at that, that we can operate within and properly enjoy ourselves. So basically that just means, don't do anything stupid. There are plenty of places out here where you can do fuckall you want."

I'd be surveying the mass of people here to make something of our motley crew. Something to get the point across, I just hoped they were listening.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan was confused about this do-nothing attitude. He'd been doing plenty. The place was spotless, the fridge was always filled, and he cooked them good meals. At least, he's never had anyone complain about them. And that wasn't even counting the myriad of genetically altered animals that he'd done. Several of which were lining the walls and in attention, awaiting for more orders. He'd made a furry army. There were even some squirrels there standing with their arms at parade rest. "Bogota doesn't do that?" It probably wasn't smart for him to open his mouth, but he was just really confused. Kuro was too, but he was just snacking on chex mix in the teenager's pocket. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum