Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:44 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The needed parts were waiting to be used.

Once the maintenance was finished the Artificial Hollow Super Soldier fully powers up. "Systems check... Coolant levels, adequate. Air filters, clear." It's claws spin in a test of it's systems. "Terminal input updated. Greetings, Yukari Hirai. I am project A.H.S.S. What may I do for you today?" It turns it's head, focusing the lens on it's new owner. It moves and turns the rest of it's body to face Yukari. Voice commands will now be accepted by the robot.

Progress bars show that the traps were half way through repairs, however the rest of the repairs needed would probably take a few hours.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:06 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
As the maintenance was finished the Robot for lack of a better term spoke, spinning its claws similarly to a normal person rotating their shoulders when they wake up. Feeling the gaze of the robot on her while Project AHSS introduced herself and asked what the young espada wanted her to do Yukari just stood there looking it over from head to toe. The machine was easily a head taller that Yukari herself, the metal that it was made out of didn't look to have been touched much by age. "Why don't you start by telling me your primary purpose? What were you built for?"

Yukari had read what the intent of the project was in the book but she wanted to hear it from this thing before her, and should the answer prove satisfactory then Yukari will decide to put this machine to the test. Should this 'Super Soldier' prove itself properly then, and only then will Yukari bring it before the Cero King.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:25 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The robotic Hollow nods in reply. "Of course ma'am. This unit, code named A.H.S.S., was made for the sole purpose of providing protection for my programmed owner, and to follow orders to the letter. I have extensive memory space so I may record any intel you wish stored, as stated in your handbook. On your command I can catalog beings and organisations, from which you can have them labeled as an, Enemy, or as an , Ally. I am also able to perform simple commands which include; searching for an implied item within a set space, waiting or following, initiating combat, hacking, lock-picking and I can scan a set area for traps or anything living trying to hide." It's claws whir around again in the sockets they inhabit in it's arms. "Details for each command can be found within your handbook. Is this answer acceptable?"

Yukari would most likely notice by now that what little rust was on the robot was slowly starting disappear, almost like the metal had a healing factor. If her Pesquisa was good enough she would notice that small nano-bots were busy at work repairing what slight damage she had from being powered down for so long, showing that she could perform self repairs. Otherwise she would just notice the rust was disappearing.

View user profile

on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari continued her inspection of the robot while it answered, the answer lined up with the words in the book verbatum, Well that shows signs of a lack of personality, and individuality. Seeing what little bit of rust that was on the machine shrink, like it was a burn healing, Self healing, that is a good trait, though neither the book did not specify the limitations of it, I will need clarification on that, either during my testing, or afterwards if it is still functional. Though the answer satisfied the small arrancar though, now to put her new acquisition to the test. "Very good, yes that satisfies me, though you had mentioned something about initiating Combat, I would like to put those features to the test. Why don't we step out side so we can put that to the test while the rest of the base finishes it's repair."

Not waiting for an answer Yukari started to make her way through to the door that she had entered the lab from, taking the shortcut up to the second floor before making her way past the spider bots still repairing the hydraulic systems, and cleaning up the mess that she had made. Once outside she would breath in the dry fresh air, the normally uncomfortable air providing the small brunette with a sense of comfort over the stuffy dust filled air in the base. With it's power restored it will probably get it's circulation system working again, fixing the staleness of the air. The dust will probably get cleaned up by the little spiders if not she will have to look into the options on the master terminal for some kind of cleaning function.

Assuming A.H.S.S followed her, willing to comply Yukari would take up an open stance, signalling for the robot to begin the brawl.

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum