Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Camellia had been living her usual life as she did eveey other day: dragging her violin by her side, eaying food, and playing in the barracks. Except, today hadn't felt like the best day. It felt sad, lonely, and.. wait. Camellia would look around noticing that notmany of the Shinigami had even taken a second glance in her direction, when normally they would be trying to plsy games with her. Why were they avoiding her? Did she do something wrong? Maybe, she could ask Daddy becaude he looked to be really smart and know a lot about when Camellia was confused. So, off she would wander down the hall in her favorite, blue, polka dot dress, bare feet, and her long, blonde, double pigtails swaying beside her. She would come closer to her daddy's office before something stopped her.

She heard a noise, a sad noise, a noise that made her worry.. someone was crying. Camellia slowly moved closer to her daddy's office before noticing it was getting louder. The small girl would stare at the door for a moment, then she would reach for the handle. Being really small and having ting hands to match, didn't help her case much as the handle wiggled about. Finally, the door would pop open leaving the child to stumble forward almost falling to the ground, but catching herself before doing so. The child would then stand as she moved one of her feet back and forth on the floor beneath her, "Cam is sorry for coming in, but Cam wanted to see you. Then,
Cam heard the rain from your eyes and Cam was worried. Is daddy ok?"
The girl would look down at her feet awaiting an answer from her daddy just to make sure he wasn't mad.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
I couldn't have gotten worse news. No one could have made it hit home as hard as it did. By far, the worst part would be explaining to little Camellia. Mei Tsaki, my wife and beloved Captain of Squad 4 was dead. Murdered in cold blood, body seemingly lost to us. We simply knew she wasn't coming back. I did the only thing I knew how to do for something like this. I holed myself up in my office, lost in mind and soul, and cried. It wasn't until much later, that a tiny pair of footsteps approached, tugging at the door's handle, and a matching voice would ask for me. At first, only a series of mumbles would sound, but as the door popped open, I knew. I knew long before. Cami. She looked at me, almost as if she knew how to worry, and asked me why I was crying.

If I were to be honest with myself, there were reasons upon reasons, and the multitude and tide of them was only growing. This was going to be one of the most painful situations I'd seen myself in, and I was going to hurt all through it, knowing I'd have to tell her everything. I sat the little girl on my lap, trying to compose myself, preparing for several minutes to gain the clarity to speak. "Camellia. I and your mother have loved you since you came into this world, and now... All I have left is you. Mommy is gone. She's not coming back. I miss her now, and will always miss her. I cry because it hurts, not having your mommy here. Because everything that she was to me is gone now. No. Now I only have you." I'd pause to sigh, to hold my little girl tighter.. to attempt to hold on to the one thing that kept me from going mad. "Camellia. I love you. Daddy loves you. If I could ask one thing, it'd be.. to ask you if you could play a song for mommy. Help her soul to rest."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum