Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] What the Android Dragged in..

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
And there it was, right as Kokoro was planning to jump out and kill her on his own Emiko dragged in the dead mutilated specimen known as Mei Tsaki. The woman whom was once her own mother, was now dead by Emiko's hands. Kokoro smirked, approaching the corpse with a sly grin on his face.. He grinned wildly as he threw her on the examination table, ready to study her before he delivered her corpse back to where it came from..

"My dear Emiko... I am very happy with you, I am proud beyond words in fact.." Kokoro's smile was sadistic and knowing as he patted the young android on the head. "We have work to do my dear.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Emiko would stare at the corpse of her dearly departed mother upon the ground. Some part of Emiko didn't want to hurt the woman, it ached for the woman, and it mourned for the woman. However, the more robotic part of Emiko felt indifferent towards her surprise stricken face of hard death. The blonde would sigh analyzing the woman's vitals having been sure to removed the zanpakuto far from her reach. The sword seemed to cry in a mixed rage, but nonody would hear her now for the only one that cared was long gone. The woman had been torn through the torso with a lazer and her bones had been crushed with the strengrh of ungodliness for such a small child. Just a mere ten minutes after the brutal killing, Emiko would finally drag the woman by the hair off to her creator.

The small android would speak in the most monotone of voices, "Creator, I have returned with a gift. Is it to your liking?" Upon seeing his expression and hearing his words, the android would return a smile. Her human parts were warmed and delighted that the Creator had spoken about how proud he was. Emiko had onky lived now to serve him and bring him easy joy. She had completed one of many tasks to come, which would litter her world with ambition. The android would not care what "work" they would need to do after, as long as her Creator remained pleased by her work.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smiled and patted her on the head, "I'm very happy with the work you have done my dear. Come help me here at the desk, there is much to do.."
-Thread End-

(That wasn't so bad was it Razz?)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum