Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The Committee, an organization that in its own way was sort of like a real life X-men, was under some new management and as such Sakota, the young gray-haired quincy had been called up to the big office to talk with the man who was now in charge. Which unto itself wasn't much of a big deal, but it took time, Time he would much rather be using for other things. Like finding quincies in hiding and giving them a purifying cross as well as recruiting them into the organization.

Or even better yet clearing the area's that the Gotei is too preoccupied to care about of hollows. Hell he would settle for training the new recruits, any of those would be better to Sakota than having to put up with being called up to the office to meet the new boss. But here he was, getting off of the elevator ten minutes ahead of schedule. Walking over to the secretary he would say, "Sakota Ryudo, Quincy, Artillery Division, here to see the boss."

View user profile

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron used his iron dust to remove the door from obstructing the man's entry to his office, and as an added trick used the dust to spell "Come in" out in the air. Once the man had entered, presuming he had, Aaron would form a chair for him to sit in with the same Iron Dust that had once composed the door. "Thank you for coming Sakota, it's a pleasure to meet you in a more formal setting.. So, do you have any future goals for the organization or yourself you'd wish to discuss with me, or would you prefer me just chat your ear off needlessly?" Aaron smirked, hoping that his relaxed demeanor would allow this to go smoothly..

Hopefully it worked..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota could see the door be removed by what looked like living specks of dust, listening to the dusty writing in the air Sakota entered the room, though after watching the chair be formed, obviously by this man's powers the young quincy chose to stand instead, bowing slightly to Aaron he would wait for the living magnet to finish speaking before responding. "To be honest with you I haven't given it much thought, I suppose my only remaining goal is to use my powers to limit the amount of suffering caused by those abusing their powers, and by the hollows who wreak havoc on our world."

View user profile

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the man had chose to stand instead. This both amused Aaron and somewhat irked him, so he turned a bit of metal from his pouch under the table into a ram of sorts, and knocked the man back into his seat. "Now that we've got that squared away..I like your idea, but it lacks specifics, how do you intend to do that? Your powers are great but great powers are useless without some type of plan to use them. You can be the most powerful Quincy in the world, and you very well might be but what does that mean if your arrows don't even have a set direction?.. It's easy to say, "Kill the Hollow's, make the world a better place," but you need to know how.. That's what I intend to work on with you today, Mr. Ryudo."

Aaron leaned back in his seat and pondered for a moment, "I actually have a couple of ideas, if you're open to listen."

on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
After being knocked back into the seat the gray haired quincy glared at Aaron, he really didn't wish to sit in something that could fall apart at someones mere whim, and who knows whether any of that Dust was going to get caught in his clothes and stick him unexpectedly later in the day, hell he would have taken a seat if there had been a normal, solid chair in the room, but that is whatever. As Aaron went into his spiel about Sakota's arrows needing some kind of direction to be of much use, the young quincy couldn't help but agree with him, though his goals were straight forward enough, and boiled down to him being a loyal soldier, at least for the time being. "I am listening, anything to be of more use to the Committee."

View user profile

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smiled through the mans clear discomfort, and was more than encouraged by the fact that the man was in favor of doing whatever Aaron wished to lay out for him. "Well, quite simply I'd like you to be one of my main field operatives, I want you to be one of this organizations leading long-range combat personal, and further more I wish for you to help train our Quincy forces. The final task I have for you, is being one of my main agents in regards to ambushing and killing high-ranking Hollows in the Espada organization, or that are simply dumb enough to visit the human world. Does this sound reasonable?" Aaron smiled and awaited a response, hoping the man would agree.

on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota chuckled at Aaron's suggestions, that kind of was what he was already doing, though he wasn't going to complain about actually being told to do just that. "Reasonable enough, some of that was what I was already trying to do anyways. But having it official works even better in my favor. Would there be anything else sir?"

View user profile

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron pondered the matter for a moment, tapping the desk lightly with his fingers before speaking up, "No, that'll be it. Thanks for coming Sakota." He extended his hand for a hand-shake, and presuming that kindness was returned properly, he would take his leave.

-Exit thread-

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:33 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
With that the young quincy bowed his head and left the room. Once out in the hall, and out of direct line of site from Aaron's office he would brush off his pants, take off his hoodie, shaking it out before putting it back on. It wouldn't kill him to put some real furniture in there

-Thread End-

View user profile

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man left and Aaron smirked, happy with the discussion and where it had lead..

-thread end-

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum