Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:14 am

Human
Human
Winderlin sat in his spot like he always did waiting for this unknown person to show up. He wasn't sure why he was doing this but he was and there was no real way to back out now. This was a weird feeling coming from somewhere in his stomach about this idea so Winderlin made sure he was somewhat comfortable with his surroundings. He wasn't to keen on the idea and just really wanted to either meet this real person or this fake phony and destroy them, which everyone came first. So Winderlin sat and waited.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron welcomed the young man into his office and gestured towards the chair in front of him, requesting that the man would take a seat. Aaron reviewed some documents for a moment before beginning, "My name is Aaron Satetsu, and given Ms. Kesshou's resignation, I am the new leader of the Committee. Your name is.. Winderlin, and you're a relatively new member of the organization, is that correct?" Aaron smiled warmly and awaited a proper response, curious as to how the boy might respond.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 am

Human
Human
Winderlin blinked a few times a bit confused and uncomfortable by this person, but then again they ran this place so he had to I guess get used to the warm welcome. He gave a slight smile and proceed to sit down in a chair. He folded his legs since he was just use to doing it no matter what.. got to love his gayness.

"Umm, That's correct my name is Winderlin, and yes I'm a fairly new member of the Committee but I guess you can say I'm quite well known to many people in and out of the Committee of high power." Winderlin said trying to give off this confidence glow but not trying to over power either. He wasn't really sure why he was here either which also really didn't help him emotionally which was driving him insane on the inside. But regardless he sat and wait for the question or for this meeting to further progress into something he might be scared of.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was a bit on the flamboyant side of things, which is to say gay in a more polite manner for those trying to put two and two together.. He blinked a few times and crossed his legs before answering Aaron in a way which seemed a little.. Try-Hardish, but Aaron accepted the feigned confidence for what it was. Aaron smirked slightly and took note of this before looking at the boy, "And you're a newer, younger recruit is that correct?.. And that is to say that you haven't necessarily become an overwhelming force yet, you're still training and trying to become what you could be in the future.. Is all that fair to say?" Aaron looked up and awaited a response, unsure as to what the man might say.

on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 am

Human
Human
Winderlin felt his muscles tensing up. He wasn't sure what or even why this was happening to begin with but he knew that he was here and there was nothing he could of done to get out of it now. He wasn't quite sure of this person was toying with them or actually trying to conduct business but that was nothing important. Winderlin sighed and sat back into the chair. he knew that he had to look presentable but he wasn't going to act different for this person at all. He crossed his legs and sat in his usual sassy way.

"Yes, I'm fairly new, I am friends with Sakota, and I have a really great close relationship with Jun, but other then that I don't know and I have been doing some small training her and there with different people but noting really serious. Well with that being sad is there anything else you need to know about me?" He asked giving this person a bit more of a real smile, being a bit more friendly and open mined to him.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man tensed up, clearly unsure of what was going on which was to be expected from someone whom seemed so young, six years ago Aaron would've probably been in the same place to be honest, but he wasn't that boy anymore. It seemed like almost in an instant, the boy manifested some level of sassy confidence and swagger, sitting back in his chair with some level of sass. Good, this might be interesting after-all.. The boy spoke and Aaron listened intently, letting the man finish everything he was trying to say before he would finally pitch in, addressing his thoughts in a meticulous manner that only Aaron, and a known psychopath could ever hope to aspire to.

"Seems like you've become fairly acquainted then, but I guess my next question is.. what exactly IS your power? And do you have any interest in honing it beyond what you already have? If the answer is yes, I'd like to help you out in your pursuit of power, and part of that would ultimately require me to know what exactly you are able to do, so any and all information on that would be lovely." Aaron smiled back at the boy in return, hoping to keep the mood pleasant and polite. There was no need to rock the boat here, and though Aaron pretty much knew the boys powers, he wanted to know more before he made any life-altering decisions..

on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:34 am

Human
Human
Winderlin looked and blinked at this man in front of him and shivered a bit. He thought for a a moment and just wanted the thoughts to go away. "I can control water and wind, and last time someone was.... very liking with my powers I fought them and got kidnapped for his experiment.... So let's be very clear and opened about that, but yes I would like to become stronger, I did train smally with someone who was master in water or ice but that ended short. Winderlin said sitting up a bit more remembering what happened last time. He shook his head and smiled slightly at the man becoming confused again about this meeting. "But why me, and what do you plan on doing?....

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum