Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori followed Captain Kaede to where his friend has made his own. It was certainly his style when you take a quick look around. Almost as if he was going to move there permanently, Shingen smiles to himself briefly at the thought of it before being offered something to drink as he sat down.

"Well, you do a bit of everything you need to survive in here huh? I'm glad you are where I'm starting from with all of this and the sake will be fine. Might as well take it if it's available right?" Shingen utters a small laugh before putting back on the serious face when he hears how serious the situation at the base camp truly was. He then begins to wonder how much time had passed since they arrived till now as he left almost immediately after arriving and making sure the bed-ridden from Squad 4 were taken care of. This is troublesome indeed if he was actually gone much longer than he believes he was plus with the state that the Captain Commander is in, it doesn't bode well at all. Shingen looks up to Kaede who is awaiting the answer to the last question he asked and said, "My friend...there's bad news and there's really bad news. Probably the only good thing to come from my trip was what happened to me but there's a catch to it. So...where would you like me to start?" Not anyone likes to hear bad news but there wouldn't be a balance in existence if it didn't exist. There can't be too much of anything otherwise it would cause a catastrophe that would create other issues with other balances, like a domino effect.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Yeah I guess I do, and lets start from the beginning," Kaede would say, catching his kettle before it started to whistle, pouring the steaming hot liquid into a teapot, a prepared bag of Red Chai already in the bottom of the cup started to steep filling the room with a warm spicy smell. Taking the warmed bottle of Sake and his pot of tea onto a tray with a pair of cups and some riceballs he would walk over to where shingen was sitting, Taking up a seat on the floor nearby he would fix his cup while waiting for the story to begin. Truth be told, he didn't know that Shin had been sent on a mission, in fact this is the first time he had seen the captain of Squad nine since before they were evicted from their home, as he himself kind of got lost between worlds for a bit, and then couldn't find their base.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was most appreciative of the drink he was served by his friend and fellow Captain in Kaede. He took a couple of sips to calm his emotions from focus on the thoughts running through his mind. After placing the drink back down, Shingen looked back up and took a breath before beginning.

"Well, as was stated..upon arrival from Soul Society I was given a solo mission due to the amount of time I spent here in the World of the Living as a rogue. I would be able to blend in, look around, and accomplish my goals the fastest with the least amount of resistance. So as far as what my goals were...discover if there any powers the Gotei can rely on for support in any capacity while here in the World of the Living, look for a place to gain supplies and foods, and report on the greatest threats to us in our current state while being here as we rebuild." Shingen took another sip and spoke again. "While I was out on this mission, I of course had to get a drink along the way. But I was planning on going to a bar I was familiar with when a woman grabbed me by the arm and led me to one I had never beenn to. We exchanged names as she bought the drinks. It wasn't long before I started to learn that she wasn't a normal woman by any measure. The situation that developed soon after was the solid confirmation of that fact as she faced off against a very powerful stranger walked in and started using his powers on the innocents there. The girl I was with tried to stop him but she wasn't was enough on her own. I took my shot of course and was stopped in my tracks as well. This being was extremely powerful and hadn't seen anything like him before. Just when the maniac was about to end the girl's life, I insulted him." Shingen paused there for a moment and took another sip of his sake was things were about to get extremely weird, almost hard to put into words but he will try anyways. "At this points, the guy approached me in my frozen state, cause I couldn't do anything but attack him with words, and decided that he would finish me for good by destroying my soul but instead, his soul and mine ended up merging giving you the person you see before you. The zanpaktou abilities I once had are now the powers he once held and every so often and he will take control on the body as we are sharing it. Desmond is his name by the way. So if you see or hear me doing things out of character...that's why. So after gaining a bit of control over Desmond and his outbursts, I made my return here." After explaining everything that happened on his outing, Shingen finished off his drink and raised to ask for a refill. It was a harsh experience and re-going through it, even if it was in his mind was almost just as bad as the first hand experience on that very day. To think that he has to do this explanation a few more times isn't making things any easier on him either.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Slowly sipping his tea, Kaede listened to his friend explain all that had happened to him since leaving the Seireitei. It was quite alot to take in, though this ability to merge souls was something he had not heard of before. The closest the red-haired captain of squad two had encountered was the Hollow's ability to consume a soul, more oft than not another hollow and inherit traits that the one they consumed had. This almost sounded like that, or maybe the reverse of it. It was different, the fact that it completely changed Shingen's zanpakuto was something entirely new, though Kaede could only guess it worked similarly to Zanpakuto gaining abilities, or evolving with their wielders, even beyond the changes in releases.

After Shingen was done, Kaede continued to sit there quietly taking in the information and processing it slowly. "That is definitely different, it almost sounds like a weird hollowfication experiment gone awry, though I thank you for letting me know that. And now I need you to be perfectly honest with me, will this 'Desmond' pose a threat to us if he takes control. Do I need to have you watched by someone who can at least slow you long enough for people to arrive? And that also brings us to the question, of what is the news you bring?"

View user profile

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:25 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori sighed a breath of relief after having to basically re-tell block of time from his life that to him happened in a length of time and to be honest with himself at this very moment, he has no idea how much time had actually passed. He never asked anyone what day it was or anything since he left the base. It became one of those things that just sat on the back of his mind while others became more important over that course of time.

In this very moment however, Shingen's friend, ally, comrade, peer in rank, basically non-blood brother has asked something that any normal person would ask would they be presented with the Captain of the 9th's strange and unique story. Shingen nodded his head a couple of times before speaking again. "I won't go out too far for him as he does have full control of this body when he has it and literally can do anything he wants while in control but I feel strongly he will be fine after interacting with him for as long as I have in the particular way that I have." explains Shingen as he leads to the other part of the conversation. "As for my mission itself, all of the threats we knew of are still the same and their numbers are about where they were when we left home still. As for potential allies, we might have a couple but are the potential risks worth it at that juncture considering the position and state we, ourselves are in? Everything else I learned is trivial compared to those things there. We truly need to hurry and return home before something happens here that can't be repaired and/or fixed whether it attempted to be fixed here or back home." finished Shingen. With that done and out of this system, he feels a lot lighter and more relieved.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"So basically you feel that he won't go on some kind of spree, No offense, but I will still have someone keep an eye on you anyways. Better to be safe than sorry you know, especially with the state we are in. And Yeah that is pretty bad news, Basically our foes are still at full strength and our allies are questionable, and potentially carry far more risks than rewards. At least if I am understanding you correctly." Kaede said, he finished his tea staring at his empty cup his face somber. He was tired of living in the world of the living, he missed his bed, his office, and his myriad of training grounds.

He wanted more than just about anyone to get things back to the way they were, though not just for selfish reasons, more for Akane, hoping to bring back the bright cheerful redhead he trained. "I agree we need to get our home back, but how? We lost it because they had the element of surprise. They will be expecting us, and I am not sure if in a straight up brawl whether or not we would be able to take them. Especially with our diminished manpower." Kaede left that last word hang in the air, it wasn't just a reference to those who died fighting, but also the ones who betrayed them.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened to Captain Kaede's words and he didn't like that first bit at all. The second was nothing but the truth in a hard, bitter pill that's always hard to swallow when looked upon. However, a response was needed to be given in this conversation...particularly in the direction of situation related to Shingen and Desmond. Shingen had come up with an idea though and he definitely believes it's a very good one. Since Kaede is so worried about Desmond, why not have the two meet for him to find out how much Desmond will be a threat to them?

As he finished his thought, Shingen finally relinquished on the push he was holding to keep Desmond at bay from taking control of the body they shared. As the two souls exchanged places, Shingen just gave a slight warning not to do anything he would end up regretting later. The reiatsu signature that Shingen had always produced instantaneously shifted, thought it still resembled his but if anyone was good at reading reiatsu, they would be able to pick up the difference between the two for sure at this point. Desmond blinked the eyes of the body and looked upon Captain Kaede before grinning an extremely large smile. "So, let me get this straight. You want to keep an eye on me....right Captain? You truly don't trust me enough..even though this guy took it upon himself to risk his life to even return to you in this position and you think you have the right to doubt his stance on whether I can behave?" Desmond says as his voice begins to get louder and louder as he speaks. "I will have you know, that I don't even have any single interest in bothering you Shinigami in my usual fun ways. I'm actually saving that for later times. Let's just say that Shingen and I have come to terms so to speak." explains Desmond in still a loud voice. "Besides...I've learned way more than enough from hearing him talk with you to confirm everything that he said about you Shinigami is true and it makes me want no part in doing anything to you people. All of you are massively boring and over-talk yourselves when you get around each other!!! I couldn't imagine how an enemy of another race would feel upon seeing this! How did they make it through any of the encounters with you all...or did any of them ever survive any of the encounters to begin with? That would answer a lot of things for me. Either way, I've done what I came to do on this day. You can have the body back Shingen." says Desmond as he goes back and exchanges places with Shingen once more. As Shingen returns, all he does is simply raise an eyebrow toward Kaede to see his response to what happened.

View user profile

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was suddenly taken aback by the shift in Reiatsu, while it was subtle, and the captain of squad 2 was not an expert at sensing reiatsu, he could feel the shift in it. As Shingen started speaking, his choice of words and how he was speaking Kaede could assume that Desmond is now in control, complaining about Kaede wanting to keep an eye on him. Once he was done speaking and the reiatsu shifted back to Shingens, Kaede would talk, directing his comments to Desmond "Well, it isn't that I don't trust Shingen's judgement it is the last time we trusted a questionable individual well... Shingen can tell you the rest, if he hasn't already. So better safe than sorry."

"Quite the cheerful roommate you have there, eh bud?" Kaede would continue, directing his more light-hearted comment at Shingen.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was back in control of the body he shared with Desmond. Upon regaining his control of the body, he heard Captain Melk make a comment about Desmond. "Yes...he is quite an individual but you also basically said I can't be trusted. He and I are one now. What you say about one is what you say about the other as well. It's a package deal over here now. Just something I've had to come to grips with and accept in order to move forward about. Everyone else will have to do the same, otherwise, I will be forced to leave again. My difference WILL be the difference maker in this situation despite what anyone else thinks or feels about it." says Shingen to Kaede with a stern look upon his face.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Fine, then I will trust your judgement, and I have a sinking suspicion that you might be right." Kaede said looking down at his now empty cup, he knew that he should go with his initial judgement and have someone keep an eye on Shingen. But the last thing he wanted to do was chase away a person he believed to be friend, even if they were different now, and he knew that while his troops are subtle and good at staying out of sight, their presence will just bring suspicion on Shingen, and cause a potential feeling of distrust among those who should be welcoming him home like a brother. "However I would like you to tell Akane about this, and see how she feels about it. If she says you will be watched, I will assign Kirou and a couple others like him to the task. They will be masters of concealing their presence. However if she doesn't request it then I will trust him like I do you."

Looking over at Shin he would put on a sad smile, "So did you wish to report to her now, or would you like to rest up first?"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum