Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
The time had finally come. He had gotten acclimated to his new body. His new powers are restored, rested, and ready to go. The weather was sunny with a few clouds here and there. A tiny breeze but it was warm and made it perfect for walking. Tokyo was always beautiful in this part of the year and brought one light memory back to Captain Shingen Minamori which made him smile. Then...the memory was cut short by a familiar scent which brought him back to the present.

That scent reminded him of that day...the day he met Desmond. Desmond was the personality that Shingen now shared bodies with due to Desmond attempting to cause harm to Shingen's girlfriend and kill him through a soul sacrifice. The problem here is that messing with other planes never end up right when trying to use them for other means than which they were meant to be. Desmond's plan backfired and the two ended up merging souls instead. This forced a new being to come out in the end. Shingen was the host and now has Desmond's powers housed in his Zanpaktou.

Shingen shook the past from his head as the red head turned toward the mass of signatures which is where the Gotei 13 post is residing. He began to trek toward it with a small smirk on his face as he imagined reactions upon faces when certain individuals would see how he looks now. Then he begin to chuckle while trying to contain the full on laugh when others, especially his Division 9 would meet Desmond. Desmond is going to cause such issues for people but it will give Shingen reasons to go drinking at the bar more...hmmm. Could be a win/win for him if he and Desmond could get on the right page. Well, all of that would have to be settled at a later date as Shingen was now at the camp.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 pm

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou had been in a perpetually foul mood since the Chaos Invasion, He didn't get much chance to fight, he had been sent off to watch the medics, and there hadn't been a single attack there the whole time, though afraid that that would have changed by leaving his post he stayed up until the evacuation was completed. He was one of the last through. Now stood melted into the shadows guarding their new temporary home from any would be aggressors, in fact that had been pretty much his entire life since they had found the place, and he for one could not wait to go home.

With the approach of a red haired young man, a silver haired one melted out of the shadows, not that anyone would be able to see his hair, or anything on his face other than his pitch black eyes because of his hood. The kunai in his hand shimmered slightly with a dark shadowy light. Halt who goes there
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori's memory at least still worked on some level to where not all of his individual memories were lost when his soul was merged with Desmond's. He was able to guide himself back to where the Gotei 13 were residing temporarily in the World of the Living until they launched the campaign to retake their home. That was a different matter for a different time as right now, he needed to get back in and reacclimate himself with everyone due to his change...especially his division. How will Division 9 respond when they look upon him?

A voice speaks from the shadows near him when Shingen is requested to stop before moving any further towards the camp. This would be his first face to face interaction with anyone from the Gotei. Would he even buy Captain Minamori's story and allow him passage inwards? No time like the present to find out as Shingen comes to a complete stop at the behest of the guard on his post. "Shingen Minamori, Captain of Division 9. I'm returning from an outing to look for any possible allies or supplies we could use while here in the World of the Living." explained Shingen as he introduced himself. Now...comes the hard part...the wait in-between selling it and seeing if anyone will buy it. The Captain waits patiently.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 pm

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou sized up the man who approached, this was not someone who he had recognized hence why he stopped them, and the person's introduction almost sounded like a blatant fabrication. While Kirou was not exactly buddy buddy with the captain of squad nine, he was atleast familiar with the man's appearance. And this red-haired gentleman before him looked nothing like what he knew Shingen Minamori to look like. "Um... frankly I don't believe you sir, if you will wait there someone will come out who might be able to corroborate your story."

Kirou made a small gesture with his left hand signalling to another member of the punishment force hiding off in the distance who went inside to grab the recently returned Kaede for confirmation, or backup either way it will help.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:11 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori nods in response to what the guard told him. This was all he could do at the present moment without creating a scene that would draw unnecessary attention upon himself. It would be best to just let as few people see him in his current state as possible until the proper time. As he began to wait, Shingen got into a more comfortable position while standing. As long as the guard got someone that Captain Minamori had a personal connection with on any level, then things should go smoothly. If not, then things could get pretty lengthy and loud on both ends which doesn't sound very healthy for either side.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:33 pm

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou, stood warily waiting for his boss to show. "So if you don't mind me asking you, what happened, where have you been till now? Or would you rather wait until Melk-taichou shows?"

Shingen wouldn't have much time to worry about answering before the red-haired captain of squad two seemed to materialize out of thin air right beside Kirou, his rose eyes locked on the person before him. While this person felt familiar to him, Kaede couldn't quite place where, it almost felt like that Shinigami he had rescued from a rather irritated human one day, back when Rena was still alive. But if this was the same person before him, he looked completely different, and the reiatsu he gave off felt slightly different. Close enough to almost be his twin, yet different enough to shed some doubt. "Taichou, this man here claims to be Shingen Minamori, Captain of Squad 9, I didn't recognize him so I sent for you."

"You did good Kirou, Now Minamori-taichou, if that is who you are, then you know who I am. But I have one question for you, How did we meet?" Kaede's eyes narrowed at the potential impostor, hoping for some kind of good news, but with all of the bad he had received since Chaos invaded the Seireitei, he was prepared for a fight if needed.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:16 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori heard another voice nearby which was a lot quicker than even he expected. He turned to see a very familiar face and it was one he was certainly glad to see in a moment like this one. Shingen listened to what the man said and nodded to show that he at least heard what he had to say and most of all, his request.

"First of all, thank you for coming so quickly. I know you have better things to do than to do a face check at the 'gate' but we can't be too lenient here in the World of the Living I suppose. If anyone else besides those who knew I was to be heading out on a mission, then anyone could potentially return and claim they were me in my stead. So I clearly see where the problem would lie with that situation...however, with our current situation as a whole and not speaking individually, who would want to be in our place except an enemy that just wants to poke around for a while to justify the wandering claims of our misfortunes before returning to their homes while doing their best not to laugh at us before leaving. To be straight up honest...the first thing I did while I was out was look for a bar to drink a way the feeling I got from having to return here due to getting our butts kicked so badly. Only after a couple of drinks to mellow myself would I officially start the mission I was to be sent out on. Now, before I get any more into what went on out there, you asked something of me that I need to address." Shingen stopped speaking to draw in a deep breath and released it slowly before locking eyes with the Captain that was standing across from him.

"The day we met, you appeared outside of the cave I was living out of at that time here in the World of the Living. You were in search of someone but wasn't sure of who you were looking for since you were given no name and had no description of him. The only thing you knew was that it was a rogue shinigami that needed to be recovered from this plane. You had your mission and limited information but went forth without question regardless. I, on the other hand, was basically poking a proverbial giant bear with a proverbial stick as a very powerful Human bounty hunter had come across my path looking for a very unique target. That bounty hunter had picked up on my signature and tracked me to that point then began to demand answers in order to prevent my death at his hands regardless of the fact that I wasn't his target that he was searching for. When you appeared, you showed up just when that bounty hunter was starting to make threats and things went downhill from that point as everyone began to fight." Shingen explained more thoroughly. At least to his knowledge, that's how things went. There maybe a detail or two that he's missing but that also was some time ago. Who remembers exact details anymore anyways? After speaking, he crossed his arms and awaited the response in order to know what would lie next for him and what type of things to expect from that moment forward.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 pm

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede and Kirou stood side by side as the Shingen went on his long winded explanation about why someone would have to be called to verify his claims, and so on. In fact the unneeded explanation left a look on Kaede's face that would be rather unfamiliar to anyone who hadn't spent much time with him since coming to the world of the living, it was a look of sheer impatience. In fact he was getting to the point of doing something rash, like drawing his blade as Shingen inhaled and finally got to Kaede's question upon answering it, Kaede would bust out in a laugh and offer the red-haired individual across from him his hand. Should Shin take it the red-haired captain of squad 2 would pull him into a brotherly embrace clapping him on the back one good time while saying "It is good to have you back my friend, about time we got some good news around here"

Kirou would look on at that abnormal display from his captain with an eyebrow raised, of course the silver-haired member of the punishment force didn't know that the only people who knew the full extent of Kaede's rescue of Shingen was Kaede, Shingen, and Rena. Well them and the human who was involved of course... but rumor had it that the sword wielding bounty hunter had been done in.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After the brotherly embrace between Captain Minamori and Captain Kaede, Shingen pulled apart and took a good look at his friend before shaking his head at his own situation. If only looks could say the words they were trying to get out from their displays...Kaede would most likely have a lot to ask from the look upon his face. He does deserve those answers, as will everyone else in due time. First things first however, and that's getting back out of the open where anyone can be listening and watching.

"You are right, we need as much good news as we can get. I will share everything that I found while I was out, especially what happened to me but let's get back within the borders we set. I will let you choose where we rest as we exchange information." says Shingen as he raises his arm to offer his friend the right of way to lead the party. Desmond began to stir a bit cause a very, very small change in Captain Minamori's reiatsu but nothing anyone can notice in that split second unless their senses was absolutely high super-sensitive but Shingen still has him under full control, so far. How long he can maintain it is still a thing to see. Hopefully, when he does show, he won't do anything Shingen will end up regretting greatly.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] A Captain Retuns To His Family on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:28 pm

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede released his friend when Shin motioned for him to lead the way Kaede motioned to Kirou to stay and stand guard before leading the captain of squad nine back through their new home, to the room that Kaede had claimed as his own, talking while they walked "I would take you straight to Akane Sou-taichou, but she isn't doing too well right now. She is taking our situation hard, blaming herself for everything, so I am not sure how she would take everything you are about to say"

"Make yourself at home, I was about to put on some tea when I got the message" Kaede would say once he reached his humble little abode, the red-haired captain of squad two busied himself gathering together some snacks, putting a pot of water on to boil, and a ceramic bottle of sake to warm. While he was not sure what Shin would prefer, he had heard the rumor of his love of bars, so having the alcohol to offer would be a plus. While waiting for everything to ready he would speak. "So how bad is it?"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum